Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Reviews

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 6
Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 7

Silken Carrillo · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best wedding dj ever!

We could have not asked for a better dj for our wedding! He didn’t just play the normal wedding music. He read the crowd and got everyone on the dance floor. We would absolutely recommend him for any event especially weddings!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Jaymie Frappier · Married on 08/09/2019

The Best Wedding DJ!

I heard great things about DJ Vladi before we decided to book him for our wedding and let me just tell you that his great reputation is great for a reason - he lived up to all of my expectations for our wedding day and more. We ended up using him for both our ceremony music and reception and he had a seamless transition. He knew exactly how to get everyone out on the dance floor - even some of the more shy wedding guests were out dancing by the end of the night. DJ Vladi was extremely professional and I would recommend him to any of my friends/family that are in the area looking for a DJ. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/27/2019

“Exceptional” Mr. & Mrs. Michael Williams

I want to thank DJ Vladi for the most amazing DJ service ever. Vladi is amazing, he hyped our guests and helped our guests have an exceptional experience with all the hand picked songs and his professionalism. Dancing the night away laughing and making the most beautiful memories with my husband and my family means the world to me; and Vladi helped make that happen. Thank you again for excellent service and a magical wedding, everything was perfect. Amber & Michael Williams

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 8

Phil Tisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome DJ

DJ Vladi made our wedding reception amazing. He was flexible and professional. All of our guests had a blast. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 9
  • Roxy

Roxy · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ ever!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this review! Truly the best of the best! Prior to our wedding and on our wedding day - hands down amazing job! Besides our typical email exchanges prior to our wedding, Dj Vladi spoke on the phone with my fiancé (now husband) and I and asked about our vision for energy, music, etc. he asked about our love story and family culture. What stood our to us was that Dj Vladi really wanted to get to know my husband and I - which meant a lot to us. On our wedding day, Dj Vladi did not disappoint! In fact, our friends are still talking about our wedding and how much fun it was! Our dance floor was literally NEVER empty! He mixed the genres of music so beautifully and never once played a single corny wedding song (per my husband’s and my request). Trust me - hire him! You won’t regret it! Dj Vladi is not just a wedding Dj, he is a Dj!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 10
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 11
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 12

Kailey Kirkes · Married on 06/01/2019

Seagrove Beach, FL Wedding

DJ Vladi is the BEST!!! He kept everyone at my wedding dancing all night! He knows exactly how to get the party started! I had several of my guests compliment him too! Everyone had a blast!! He does an amazing job at picking songs everyone wants to hear and dance to! I highly recommend DJ Vladi if you want your wedding to be the funnest of the century!! :)

Sent on 06/15/2019

Klay Kirkes · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ in the World

DJ Vladi was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. We had the time of our lives. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He’s very interactive with the crowd and gets everyone dancing. He knows exactly what songs to play. Everyone loved him. Thanks DJ Vladi for making our night one we will never forget!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Caroline Underwood · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ Vladi was SO GREAT! He did an amazing job of reading the crowd regarding music choice and kept us dancing all night!

Would for sure recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Brandi Sheffield · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Vladi was truly the greatest! We enjoyed the music and excitement he brought to our wedding! Our guests LOVED him! Highly recommend his services!

• Jaycee

Jaycee · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful!!

DJ Vladi was fantastic!!! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. He was very professional but so fun at the same time! Everything went so smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!

• Leslie

Leslie Hammer · Married on 05/05/2019

Lee and Leslie Hammer

DJ Vladimir was out of this world amazing!!!! I am from the country where I am use to dancing to bands. When I knew I was having a destination wedding and my southern family loves to dance, I then knew I had to get the best!!!! I did my research and without a doubt had the most memorable wedding night thanks to our DJ. The fun never stopped!!! He played music for our ceremony and the reception- he is da bomb.com!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 18
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2019

DJ Vladi was the best dj EVER

DJ Vladi made our reception so fun and had everyone dancing all night long! He was exactly what we wanted in a DJ and made sure there were songs for everyone to enjoy and party to. He was always professional and accommodating in communicating with us before the wedding/reception and did everything he could to make sure we all had a great time. Our reception definitely would not have been the same without him...I even had a ton of guest tell me afterwards that our reception was the best they've ever been to because of DJ Vladi!

• Alburn

Alburn Shipp · Married on 04/07/2019

perfect experience

Would and have recommended to anyone needing a DJ

Sent on 04/23/2019

Cara Stanford · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Dj for wedding and any festivities

Gulf coast entertainment and productions did amazing. All the songs for my ceremony were perfect and they made the reception so fun and really got all my guest involved in dancing.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly Recommend

DJ Vladi did an excellent job entertaining at our wedding. We came from out of state & honestly I was a little nervous not knowing what to expect because we wanted a mixture of Latin music along with country, oldies, & hip hop. Many of our guests complimented on our DJ & how much fun they had & honestly it couldn’t have happened without DJ Vladi. Thank you so much for the amazing experience you gave us.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 19
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 20
  • Jack

Jack · Married on 12/31/2018

Dj vladi was incredible!

I will be recommending DJ Vladi to everyone I know! He was so professional, had a great personality, and kept the party going all night. Everything went so smoothly and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Taylor Swindle · Married on 12/17/2018

Excellent. Wonderful. Amazing

Vladi is wonderful. There is not a better DJ. He is the best.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • kendall

kendall · Married on 12/15/2018

None stop entertainment!!

DJ Vladi did an amazing job at Michael and I’s wedding! He made everything go so smoothly during our reception and made it a total party at the end of the night!! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 26
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 27

Veronica Kopelman · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

DJ Vladi was amazing! He kept the party going all night long and everyone was dancing the entire time! We are so happy with our decision to work with DJ Vladi!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Terry · Married on 10/21/2018

Best of the best!

DJ Vladi was awesome! He lost his home due to Michael and still stayed in touch with us. Not only that, but he also was able to upload a video to our venue sent from my father and brother who could not make it to the wedding, he did this with less than 5 minutes notice. He is a true professional and we were honored to have him DJ for us.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Hannah Davies · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome DJ

Kept the dance floor going all night! Great energy!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2018

The Penningtons

DJ Vladi was awesome and so much fun! We communicated 100% via email, and he always responded quickly. He gave us step by step which songs we needed to pick for each moment of our reception. This was huge for me considering I had never done this before! During the ceremony, he communicated with the groom and me about every last minute decision needed. When I had a few people who were too shy to dance, he knew exactly when to start the slow songs to get people up and moving. He also paid close attention to what I wrote down in regards to the genres of music we like. Everyone had a great time with him! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Matthew Andres · Married on 09/29/2018

Beach Wedding

When my wife and I decided to get married, we decided early on that we were going to hire a wedding planner. However, we couldn't afford someone that would assist with the reception. I knew we needed a DJ, so we did some research and found Vladimir. We were very stressed about the reception flow, would we be able to move through each part of the reception. I didnt expect the DJ to anything more than just play some Music. However, what we got far exceeded our expectations and made the reception better than what I or my wife could have ever imagined. He showed up early to set up, was very organized and stayed in constant communication with my wife and I on what we wanted. He moved the reception along to each part, played the music we wanted. If it wasnt for Vladimir, our budget reception would have been a dud, but he made it just as special as the wedding itself. If you need a DJ/reception coordinator, get with Vladimir, you will not be disappointed. Best DJ in the gulf coast.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Mar Ann Del Rosario · Married on 09/19/2018

An amazing experience!!!

We had our wedding last September 19, 2018. DJ Vladimir did an awesome job! Everybody enjoyed the music. The party was perfect! Thank you so much DJ Vlad!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018