Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Reviews

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 4
Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 5

Silken Carrillo · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best wedding dj ever!

We could have not asked for a better dj for our wedding! He didn’t just play the normal wedding music. He read the crowd and got everyone on the dance floor. We would absolutely recommend him for any event especially weddings!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Katie Birbeck · Married on 10/19/2019

No better DJ

DJ Vladi is not only a fantastic DJ but a great guy. He brought so much positive energy to our special night and was a joy to work with. He made sure everything went smoothly and kept the party going.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Vladi made sure everyone was up and dancing and having a blast! He even came out and danced with us! He made our reception even more fun than I could've imagined. Thank you so much, DJ Vladi! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Rachel Butler · Married on 09/01/2019

DJ Vladi is fun and keeps people on the dance floor!

DJ Vladi was awesome! He was professional and organized for the ceremony and a ton of fun with great energy for the reception. Guests are still talking about how good our DJ was and we are so thankful to Vladi for making our special day so much fun! We had a small-ish wedding (55 guests) and all of them spent a ton of time on the dance floor. I highly recommend DJ Vladi!! You will love him!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jaymie Frappier · Married on 08/09/2019

The Best Wedding DJ!

I heard great things about DJ Vladi before we decided to book him for our wedding and let me just tell you that his great reputation is great for a reason - he lived up to all of my expectations for our wedding day and more. We ended up using him for both our ceremony music and reception and he had a seamless transition. He knew exactly how to get everyone out on the dance floor - even some of the more shy wedding guests were out dancing by the end of the night. DJ Vladi was extremely professional and I would recommend him to any of my friends/family that are in the area looking for a DJ. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/27/2019

“Exceptional” Mr. & Mrs. Michael Williams

I want to thank DJ Vladi for the most amazing DJ service ever. Vladi is amazing, he hyped our guests and helped our guests have an exceptional experience with all the hand picked songs and his professionalism. Dancing the night away laughing and making the most beautiful memories with my husband and my family means the world to me; and Vladi helped make that happen. Thank you again for excellent service and a magical wedding, everything was perfect. Amber & Michael Williams

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 6
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Phil Tisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome DJ

DJ Vladi made our wedding reception amazing. He was flexible and professional. All of our guests had a blast. Worth every penny!

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 7
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Steve Atkinson · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing and Professional

He goes is awesome and he keeps people engaged. There are always people on the dance floor and he brings his own drone. The drone takes pictures and he sends them to you. I didn’t know this but the pictures are amazing. He also had wigs and had fun with our guest. I have never been so happy with a DJ and I would hands down put him up against anyone. Truly a great DJ and even better person.

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 8
    Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Roxy

Roxy · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ ever!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this review! Truly the best of the best! Prior to our wedding and on our wedding day - hands down amazing job! Besides our typical email exchanges prior to our wedding, Dj Vladi spoke on the phone with my fiancé (now husband) and I and asked about our vision for energy, music, etc. he asked about our love story and family culture. What stood our to us was that Dj Vladi really wanted to get to know my husband and I - which meant a lot to us. On our wedding day, Dj Vladi did not disappoint! In fact, our friends are still talking about our wedding and how much fun it was! Our dance floor was literally NEVER empty! He mixed the genres of music so beautifully and never once played a single corny wedding song (per my husband’s and my request). Trust me - hire him! You won’t regret it! Dj Vladi is not just a wedding Dj, he is a Dj!!

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 16
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 17
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 18
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Kailey Kirkes · Married on 06/01/2019

Seagrove Beach, FL Wedding

DJ Vladi is the BEST!!! He kept everyone at my wedding dancing all night! He knows exactly how to get the party started! I had several of my guests compliment him too! Everyone had a blast!! He does an amazing job at picking songs everyone wants to hear and dance to! I highly recommend DJ Vladi if you want your wedding to be the funnest of the century!! :)

Sent on 06/15/2019

Klay Kirkes · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ in the World

DJ Vladi was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. We had the time of our lives. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He’s very interactive with the crowd and gets everyone dancing. He knows exactly what songs to play. Everyone loved him. Thanks DJ Vladi for making our night one we will never forget!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Alleigh · Married on 05/30/2019

Amazing Experience with DJ Vhladi!!

One of the most important aspects to me when planning our wedding was creating a fun reception environment! I LOVE to dance and wanted to make sure all our guests were dancing and having the best time! DJ Vhladi delivered that 1000%!!! We had a blast and he helped create the exact environment I was looking for. I made some song recommendation but beyond that he truly was able to capture the crowd. At every single age!! Our friends, parents, grandparents, little cousins...everyone was dancing. Simply the best around!!!!!

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 19
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 20
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 21
    Sent on 10/19/2019

Caroline Underwood · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ Vladi was SO GREAT! He did an amazing job of reading the crowd regarding music choice and kept us dancing all night!

Would for sure recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Brandi Sheffield · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Vladi was truly the greatest! We enjoyed the music and excitement he brought to our wedding! Our guests LOVED him! Highly recommend his services!

• Jaycee

Jaycee · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful!!

DJ Vladi was fantastic!!! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. He was very professional but so fun at the same time! Everything went so smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!

• Leslie

Leslie Hammer · Married on 05/05/2019

Lee and Leslie Hammer

DJ Vladimir was out of this world amazing!!!! I am from the country where I am use to dancing to bands. When I knew I was having a destination wedding and my southern family loves to dance, I then knew I had to get the best!!!! I did my research and without a doubt had the most memorable wedding night thanks to our DJ. The fun never stopped!!! He played music for our ceremony and the reception- he is da bomb.com!!!!

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 22
    Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2019

DJ Vladi was the best dj EVER

DJ Vladi made our reception so fun and had everyone dancing all night long! He was exactly what we wanted in a DJ and made sure there were songs for everyone to enjoy and party to. He was always professional and accommodating in communicating with us before the wedding/reception and did everything he could to make sure we all had a great time. Our reception definitely would not have been the same without him...I even had a ton of guest tell me afterwards that our reception was the best they've ever been to because of DJ Vladi!

• Alburn

Alburn Shipp · Married on 04/07/2019

perfect experience

Would and have recommended to anyone needing a DJ

Sent on 04/23/2019

Cara Stanford · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Dj for wedding and any festivities

Gulf coast entertainment and productions did amazing. All the songs for my ceremony were perfect and they made the reception so fun and really got all my guest involved in dancing.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly Recommend

DJ Vladi did an excellent job entertaining at our wedding. We came from out of state & honestly I was a little nervous not knowing what to expect because we wanted a mixture of Latin music along with country, oldies, & hip hop. Many of our guests complimented on our DJ & how much fun they had & honestly it couldn’t have happened without DJ Vladi. Thank you so much for the amazing experience you gave us.

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 28
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 29
    Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Jack

Jack · Married on 12/31/2018

Dj vladi was incredible!

I will be recommending DJ Vladi to everyone I know! He was so professional, had a great personality, and kept the party going all night. Everything went so smoothly and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Taylor Swindle · Married on 12/17/2018

Excellent. Wonderful. Amazing

Vladi is wonderful. There is not a better DJ. He is the best.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • kendall

kendall · Married on 12/15/2018

None stop entertainment!!

DJ Vladi did an amazing job at Michael and I’s wedding! He made everything go so smoothly during our reception and made it a total party at the end of the night!! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 30
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 36
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Veronica Kopelman · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

DJ Vladi was amazing! He kept the party going all night long and everyone was dancing the entire time! We are so happy with our decision to work with DJ Vladi!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Terry · Married on 10/21/2018

Best of the best!

DJ Vladi was awesome! He lost his home due to Michael and still stayed in touch with us. Not only that, but he also was able to upload a video to our venue sent from my father and brother who could not make it to the wedding, he did this with less than 5 minutes notice. He is a true professional and we were honored to have him DJ for us.

Sent on 10/26/2018