Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Reviews

295 Reviews for Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions

• Emily

Emily O. · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Best dj ever

We almost didn't hire a DJ. We had a smaller budget and wanted to save money. Grayton Beach Catering suggested DJ Vladi and oh.my.goodness....we are SO glad we hired him. He was so flexible with a rainy day wedding on the beach and followed us back to the reception for the BEST PARTY EVER. He had amazing energy and was so responsive to all of my requests and ideas. If you're questioning who to hire, ITS VLADI 100%. Looking back now, I can't imagine our reception without him. 10 out of 10, best DJ ever.

Sent on 10/27/2020

S&J P. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Dynamic, Personable and professional

Everything you want in a wedding DJ and more. He was friendly and encouraging helping people get up and dance and enjoy themselves all night long. Could not recommend him more. Thank you for the memories and hire him to help make your wedding AWESOME!

• Jordan

Jordan M. · Married on 02/20/2021

best DJ you could ever have for your wedding!

DJ Vlad was absolutely perfect for us. he did such an amazing job based off the small list of songs we sent him to play and matched our personalities (along with playing music for all age groups and matching our guests' personalities as well). It would be a mistake for you NOT to go with DJ Vlad! He is amazing and even made an amazing video to send to us afterwards. he made sure the whole day was special as could be.

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • W

Weston H. · Married on 02/01/2021

Excellent Wedding DJ Overall

Vladi is professional and chill. He made us feel comfortable and not only included all the songs we wanted but did some of his own versions and was just overall flexible towards our needs. He also brought us drinks during dinner so major bonus points!

Sent on 01/28/2021
  • Spencer

Spencer W. · Married on 12/20/2020

Outstanding

DJ Vladi did my best friend’s wedding 12/20. He kept everyone dancing all night, and was the most personable DJ I’ve ever worked with—and it wasn’t even my wedding! He kept the music flowing with a little bit of everything, but what hyped me up the most was his collection of Ludacris’ greatest hits. 10/10, he is a MUST HAVE for your wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Mandy

Mandy D. · Married on 12/05/2020

Wedding Reception DJ

DJ Vladimir truly made our wedding reception perfect! The whole process he made so easy. From the initial planning months in advance up to the day of, he was so helpful and always responded quickly when I had questions. He made that part of the planning process a breeze. The reception was a ton of fun, and I had so many guests reach out after to say how amazing he was and how it was the most fun wedding reception they’d ever been to! DJ Vladimir is flexible, professional, and truly the epitome of an awesome wedding reception DJ!

Sent on 01/03/2021

Preslee · Married on 10/23/2020

Exactly what I wanted in a DJ!

DJ Vladimir went over and above what I could have expected. Was also very flexible when I wanted to change my package last minute! Included an awesome surprise bonus video of the ceremony and reception and I loved it!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Chad B. · Married on 10/18/2020

Absolutely Phenomenal

Best Dj that we could ever ask for. Dj Vladi exceeds all expectations. If you’re looking for a wedding Dj, don’t look any further. Wouldn’t change a single thing!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Kelly · Married on 10/16/2020

The wedding DJ of your dreams!

I don’t normally take the time to write reviews but he is the absolute best wedding DJ I’ve ever had the privilege of dancing to! He kept the night running smoothly and everyone dancing till the very last song! Book this DJ if you want your wedding night to be the party of the year!

• Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 10/03/2020

The best dj ever!

I got married on October 18 and DJ Vladi made my wedding perfect!!! I am SO BEYOND happy that I hired him. I have been to multiple weddings in my lifetime and he is by far the best DJ I have seen. He went above and beyond and made a video of our night and that specifically was very special because I didn’t have the budget for a videographer. He was so kind and you could tell really cares about your special day. He played all the music I had requested and when I tell you he did perfect I mean it. I am so so so happy and I wish I could do over my night again and again because it was so perfect. ❤️❤️

Alexis L. · Married on 09/19/2020

Best DJ Around

DJ Vlad was awesome! He was such a fun host and had great music choices ready to go for the big day!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Andra V. · Married on 08/29/2020

Fantastic Service!

This was a great experience overall. DJ Vladi was very professional, showed up early, set everything up perfectly, and executed flawlessly. I will definitely use him again in the future.

Jodi L. · Married on 04/25/2020

Everything that he did was professional and fun!!!

This DJ was top notch !! At the last minute we decided to have a DJ and I’m so glad that we did ... it was perfect !
    He played everything that was requested and more !!!
    He even created a video of our special day as a bonus !!!
    We are even friends on Facebook now !!!

Sent on 01/29/2021

Cathy V. · Married on 04/12/2020

Christmas party DJ

We hired for our company Christmas party and it was great - associates danced and had a good time!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2020

Best DJ in North Florida

DJ Vladi was the absolute best. He quickly reacted and filled in silence from a hiccup during the ceremony. The music absolutely made the reception amazing! I didn't price check, because he was recommended to me, but he's totally worth the money!! Pay the travel fee if you need to!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Naomi

Naomi W. · Married on 02/08/2020

Loved him so much! He kept the party going all night!

He was so attentive with everything the entire night! Going above and beyond as his role as a DJ. He even brought us drinks!! He played the music I asked him to and listened very well to my request. Couldn’t have chosen a better DJ for such a special day. You will NOT regret booking him!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Silken C. · Married on 01/04/2020

Best wedding dj ever!

We could have not asked for a better dj for our wedding! He didn’t just play the normal wedding music. He read the crowd and got everyone on the dance floor. We would absolutely recommend him for any event especially weddings!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Vanessa · Married on 12/14/2019

Impressed!

Finding a DJ when you don’t live in Florida can make anyone wondering if they are making the right decision. DJ Vladi was amazing throughout the process from booking, to feeling what kind of music we’d enjoy, and to helping our wedding party have a blast. He had everyone dancing and singing. I’d highly recommend his services and only wished he lived in Texas so I could use his services for future events! So if you’re like me and sorting through tons of reviews to help you make the right choice, trust me, you can’t go wrong with DJ Vladi.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Myranda

Myranda · Married on 12/07/2019

Best dj ever

Dj Vladi was amazing. He exceeded all of our expectations!! Not only did he get everyone on the dance floor, he got out there with us! We couldn’t be more thankful for him. He was definitely one of the best vendors we had at our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Susan H. · Married on 12/05/2019

Dance DJ kept it going!!

He was able to find music to get this group up and moving! Parents wanted “clean” versions and kids wanted what they love and he was able to do both! He was there to set up when he said he would and paid attention to every detail! Lights - music - crowd response. I will definitely call him first next time!!

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 11/30/2019

Great DJs are as Important as Great Photographers!

Everyone always recommends you book a photographer far enough in advance so you can guarantee you get the artist who has the look you want for your photos. A DJ for the actual celebration should be handled the same way.

DJ Vladi should be regarded as a must have for your reception! He is entertaining and professional. I have heard countless ravings from our guests about our reception being the most fun they have had at a wedding and I truly think this is related to our choice of DJ. Every time I think back to that night, the laughs all stem from the dance floor and for that I could not be more thankful!

If you truly want to have a fun wedding reception that you and your guests will remember forever, book DJ Vladi! It should be as important as your photographer and venue!

Thank you, DJ Vladi, for giving us a lifetime of memories!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Rhonda J. · Married on 11/16/2019

Valdi is the BEST!

DJ Valdi was absolutely fantastic! His energy and enthusiasm was contagious! From the wedding ceremony to the reception, Vladi kept the entire thing smooth and enjoyable. Had our guests dancing and participating in everything. Highly recommend DJ Vladi! he is incredible!

Madison R. · Married on 11/15/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Vladi was so fun! Our wedding at the Destin Bay House was a bit on the windy/chilly side and yet, DJ Vladi kept the dance floor (outside) full for pretty much the whole reception! He helped the flow of the day run so smoothly! As he requested, I had my list Of music choices to him in advance and he did the ceremony perfectly as well as cocktail hour, dinner and then the reception! I had an old family CD that I gave him the day of and he accommodated playing songs from there too! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 11/09/2019

The best dj

DJ Vladi came highly recommended to us. I am so glad we were able to have him there on our big day. He helped in making everything run so smoothly and created such a fun atmosphere at the reception. It has been almost a month and a half since my wedding and people are still mentioning what an incredible time they had at the wedding and how good the DJ was. If you are on the fence or just starting to look for someone BOOK HIM.

• Ellie

Ellie · Married on 11/01/2019

Customizable, Fun, Kind DJ

We absolutely loved working with Vladi during our wedding! He is super nice, takes requests so easily, and worked with the details of our wedding like a champ! The weather ended up dropping in temperature on the evening the wedding, and so guests wound up eating food inside, as opposed to outside where the food was initially planned to be served. (My wedding was very outdoor themed, and the dance floor was outside.) Vladi helped get everyone indoors to eat, and then helped gently nudge everyone back out towards to dance floor afterwards, which was amazing! Then he played the best dance mix, and we adore him for it!!!! I would so recommend this talented DJ, kind man, and true professional for any wedding or event along the coast you’re looking to throw. He’s incredible! We simply loved working with him.

Sent on 12/17/2019