Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Reviews

237 Reviews for Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions

237 Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Reviews

Terry · Married on 10/21/2018

Best of the best!

DJ Vladi was awesome! He lost his home due to Michael and still stayed in touch with us. Not only that, but he also was able to upload a video to our venue sent from my father and brother who could not make it to the wedding, he did this with less than 5 minutes notice. He is a true professional and we were honored to have him DJ for us.

Hannah Davies · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome DJ

Kept the dance floor going all night! Great energy!

Mary-Margaret Frith · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ ever!

I couldn't of had a better DJ for my wedding. Vladi was so personable and made you feel like you had been friends for years. He kept our guest on their feet all night dancing and it was truly a magical night. My husband and I couldn't have done it without him. Highly recommend him for any entertainment you may need!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2018

The Penningtons

DJ Vladi was awesome and so much fun! We communicated 100% via email, and he always responded quickly. He gave us step by step which songs we needed to pick for each moment of our reception. This was huge for me considering I had never done this before! During the ceremony, he communicated with the groom and me about every last minute decision needed. When I had a few people who were too shy to dance, he knew exactly when to start the slow songs to get people up and moving. He also paid close attention to what I wrote down in regards to the genres of music we like. Everyone had a great time with him! I would highly recommend him!

Matthew Andres · Married on 09/29/2018

Beach Wedding

When my wife and I decided to get married, we decided early on that we were going to hire a wedding planner. However, we couldn't afford someone that would assist with the reception. I knew we needed a DJ, so we did some research and found Vladimir. We were very stressed about the reception flow, would we be able to move through each part of the reception. I didnt expect the DJ to anything more than just play some Music. However, what we got far exceeded our expectations and made the reception better than what I or my wife could have ever imagined. He showed up early to set up, was very organized and stayed in constant communication with my wife and I on what we wanted. He moved the reception along to each part, played the music we wanted. If it wasnt for Vladimir, our budget reception would have been a dud, but he made it just as special as the wedding itself. If you need a DJ/reception coordinator, get with Vladimir, you will not be disappointed. Best DJ in the gulf coast.

Janea · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Vladi was great! We had a little issue with sound in the very beginning of our ceremony but he quickly got it worked out! He had all our guests on their feet during our reception it was so much fun! Thank you so much Vladi!

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Vladi was such a fun DJ! From the beginning of the reception to the very end, he played everything I asked for and many requests! In my opinion, the DJ is a very important part of your wedding and can make or break your reception. DJ Vladi was very professional but also there to have a good time and show our guests a good time, and that's exactly what he did! He took some awesome pictures and videos as well that I will forever cherish! The cherry on top- his pricing is great!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Vladi was AMAZING!! I highly recommend him!! He was very professional, answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. He arrived early to our beach house to set up for the reception and made all the uplighting look great!! Music was perfect and he kept the party alive! We appreciate everything! Best day ever!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

Dj Vladi was incredible! We had a very last minute ceremony venue change due to rain and he had everything set up on time! I highly recommend his services. My guests had so much fun and were dancing all night long

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 1
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 2
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 3

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

He was great and perfect for my wedding! He kept the jams coming & the people dancing!

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 4

Jazmin · Married on 07/12/2018

DJ Vladi is hands down the best DJ I have ever come across! There are so many positive things to say! He was extremely helpful when it came to everything!!!!! He was prepared, even when the electricity went out on the Beach strip! He had his generator and kept the party going. He bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed and the reception went smooothly. My husband and I highly recommend DJ Vladi! Thanks again DJ Vladi for being such an amazing DJ and giving us an awesome beach wedding reception!

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 5
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 6
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions 7

Landra · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Vladi is the DJ you want for your special event. I totally recommend him and if I ever have another opportunity to plan a special occasion in Panama City I will most definitely request his services. He not only played the music I requested on my playlist he played music that was similar to what I like. He made the evening fun by mingling with the wedding party and even took video. Vladi is very affordable and very professional. If you are looking for an upbeat awesome DJ I would say hands down he is the one to call.

Analise · Married on 06/02/2018

Made our wedding an event to remember! From the very beginning DJ Vladi was quick to respond to any questions we had and willing to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted. The day of he arrived early and not only managed the music and sound system for the ceremony, but also took some photos for us of the ceremony space. He had all of our songs ready to go and perfectly edited, and was the perfect emcee all night. After dinner, dances and toasts, he got the party started and kept it going all night long! We couldn’t be happier with our choice to have DJ Vladi be a part of our best day ever!

Chistine · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Vladi totally exceeded our expectations. We are not from the area, and our wedding coordinator at recommended DJ Vladi. He went above and beyond to make our daughters wedding memorable. The lights really enhanced the ambience of the reception and everyone had a great time dancing. The play list was just what the bride and groom wanted!

jessie · Married on 05/19/2018

So nice to work with! Played amazing music and really got everyone dancing and kept them dancing all night long! He took some pictures at my wedding which I didn’t know he was going to do and surprised me with them. It was so nice and they were really great pictures. He was so positive and exciting to work with.

Brook · Married on 05/17/2018

DJ Vladi was very timely with his responses, and made it seem like he was equally excited as us about our big day! He was very organized on scene and had everything ready to go way before time! His music choice was great and kept our guests on their feet ALL NIGHT LONG. I highly recommend Vladi to everyone as he will not disappoint.

Jordy · Married on 05/10/2018

DJ Vladi was awesome!! He made the reception so much fun and had the entire crowd dancing! He is very responsive and ready to have fun! Would absolutely hire him again in a heartbeat!

Meagan · Married on 04/27/2018

DJ Vladi was simply AMAZING! The lighting he set up was so fun and perfect. It got everyone in the mood to party! Every song choice I chose for the ceremony was timed out perfectly. Overall he made the experience so stress free, down the the wedding day. The night of the rehearsal we decided we wanted our wedding party to draw numbers to decide their line up, which meant DJ Vladi did not have the line up until the day of the wedding for the reception. He was so understanding about it all and simply said, "No worries! Just text it to me when you have it!"
    I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ time and time again!! 100% the best DJ around!

Ashtin · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Vladi is incredible. He went out of his way to make sure our day was amazing. We can’t thank him enough and would highly recommend him to anyone needing some serious party power! Thanks DJ Vladi!

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Gulf Coast for our beach reception. They were great to deal with for preparation and had a thorough pre-wedding planning form. Spoke with them multiple times before wedding and were accessible and courteous. Dan was our DJ and he did a great job. Played everything we had on our playlist at the appropriate time and added some fun extras that got everyone up and having fun. Speakers were great and were even loud enough to be heard when we went inside the sun room for cake cutting. Dan arrived early to set up, started on time and was very professional. Highly recommend!

• Claire · Married on 04/05/2018

DJ Vladi went above and beyond for Kyle and I on our big day. He exceeded all expectations that we had for a DJ at our wedding. He was always responsive and was able to add on last minute requests seamlessly. We had guests that know how to party, one reason why DJ Vladi fit right in! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long and that was all we could ask for. If I could do it again I would book DJ Vladi in a heartbeat!

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2018

DJ Vladi was fantastic! He made our wedding so memorable from the ceremony down to the last song played at the reception. His timing for when to start and finish the special songs was flawless. He stuck to the playlist as well as incorporating songs similar to my taste. He was also super fun and interactive with our guests, everyone was out of their seat making a train around the reception area. He made our wedding reception an absolute blast, a party we will never forget, and we have so many memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Alexis · Married on 03/18/2018

Great DJ for our wedding service and reception!

Kay · Married on 03/17/2018

DJ Vladi was absolutely incredible! Professional and fun! I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. People are still talking about how much fun it was and what great music we had. They were on the dance floor the entire night. I was an out of town bride, so I did not get to meet him until we were about to walk into the reception, and I was never worried that day because after the first time we talked on the phone I felt completely comfortable. He was one of the things I was never worried about when it came to my wedding. He comes prepared with everything he may need that day, has a list of songs that you want played ready to go, and is really great at getting people on the dance floor and picking songs for the places that need music filled in! He is also very easy to get along with and ran the show nice and smoothly. We were never behind for anything and he knew exactly what was going on at what time. I would highly recommend him and would hire him all over again for any events.