Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers Reviews

89 | Dallas, TX

89 Reviews for Guess Who's Coming To Dinner Caterers

Judith Garza · Married on 11/24/2018

Garza wedding

The best staff most helpful and experienced everything was wonderful!!

Sonya · Married on 07/28/2018

Right from the start they were great. The tasting was good and we got to bring our remaining food with us. They arrive at my event on time and serve my guest with such professionalism that my guess complimented the services. The food looked and tasted very good. I just celebrated my 25th Wedding Anniversary , I couldn't chose a better catering than Guess Who's Coming Dinner. I Highly recommend this company.
    I Thank You so much:)

Carly · Married on 07/27/2018

We got married on July 27th, 2018. Our wedding day was perfect- absolutely perfect! A huge part of that success was because of the work that GWCTD did.

The staff was prompt and friendly, the food was impeccable, and the clean up was so smooth. While our bridal party forgot to grab food for us to-go after the reception, GWCTD staff made sure that it happened and got the food to us on our way out. They passed appetizers for the first 30 minutes, then opened up for two buffet lines for heavy Hors d'Oeuvres. They had drinks, they made us a particular punch, they cleaned tables throughout the night, they did all of the cake cutting, and they packed away all the food and got it to the correct person at the end of the night.

If you are anxious about what catering vendor to use, seriously look no further. They are affordable, they are flexible, and they genuinely care about the success of your event.

Long review, I know, but they deserve it! I was sooo pleased.

Alexandra · Married on 05/12/2018

They did a fantastic job! The entire process was seamless. Daniella was so professional and helpful. The staff at our wedding were top notch. Everything went off without a hitch, and Guess Who's Coming to Dinner was a huge part of that. Would highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event!

Mckinley · Married on 01/27/2018

They were awesome! Everything was on time, professional and quality of the food was great.

Marian · Married on 11/24/2017

GWCTD saved my son and his fiancés wedding! We originally had another company who fell through and they came in and handled everything so professionally. As a matter of fact my husband and I used them back in 1992 for our wedding! Would definitely recommend them! They were perfect and their staff excellent! Friendly and went over and above to make everything special for their day!

Joy · Married on 11/18/2017

Staff did a great job taking care of every detail they were responsible for. We had a lot of details and it all got done. We're very happy we used Guess Who's coming to Dinner!

Cynthia · Married on 08/13/2017

The food tasted great. We received complements all evening (wedding). The price was very competitive; and they were happy to make the dinner gluten free. Another couple recommend them to us; and I will certainly recommend them as well

MK · Married on 08/12/2017

Wonderful team! Taryn and her head contact that day were professional, on time and incredibly helpful! Food was DELICIOUS too!

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

The food was excellent! We received many compliments from our guests on how delicious the food tasted. Taryn was very accommodating and even found the perfect black & white striped table runners my daughter wanted. The wait staff were professional and responsive. I highly recommend GWCTD!

barbara · Married on 06/03/2017

We selected Guess Who is Coming to Dinner for our 2nd daughter's wedding reception. The food was excellent. The service was top notch. The guests enjoyed the food. We had several guests attend the wedding who had not sent in their RSVP, and I was panicked that we would not have enough food. I sought out the on-site manager to discuss our options and found that he had already counted the guests and made the needed adjustments. WHEW! I was extremely pleased by the professionalism and flexibility. They also did a great job in setting up and "flipping" the room and cleaning up after our event. I highly recommend them. Their price was very good too!!

mike · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Haven · Married on 03/02/2017

We hired Guess Who's Coming To Dinner because I know the owner. They provided us exceptional service to our residents as we were planning an event onsite at our community. The staff was very friendly and helped me put together some floral arrangements last minute which they were not asked to do before hand. Taryn helped put together the quote for us and when we needed to tweak it, she had an updated quote for us immediately. The food was amazing, and the residents were very complimentary. Based on the quality of food and service we received, their pricing is fair and reasonable. I would recommend them for any event, small or large that you may be considering them for.

Gerardo · Married on 01/07/2017

We hired GWCTD for our company party catering and it was relatively small (130 people). The food was delicious, very reasonable and they had a good variety. I believe that almost as good as the food was the staff. They were all very professional, polite, courteous and extremely helpful. We had a huge oversight on our end and didn't realize that when they finished the food, the bartender(s) also finished. After discussing it with the staff manager on site, she was able to accommodate us and extend the services for the bartender! I would definitely hire again and highly recommend them!

Sammie · Married on 11/19/2016

If you are planning a wedding and want great food with great service, then you need to book Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? The people were so friendly and professional. We choose Mexican food for our wedding and the food was delicious, and my guests raved about how much they loved the food. I would definitely use them again if I need a catering service.

Lyndsey · Married on 11/05/2016

Taryn was so great to work with and was really quick to respond to all my anxious emails! The food was so amazing and I was constantly getting compliments on how great it was the whole night! I could not have been any happier!

Jocelyn · Married on 11/03/2016

Guess catered our 500+ person and did an amazing job. The event was for the city so a good impression was needed and they delivered. Taryn was very easy to work with and accommodated all my last minute needs. Will definitely use again!

Dominick & Gisela · Married on 07/02/2016

I highly recommend Guess Whos’s Coming To Dinner Caterers, Taryn and her team did an outstanding job catering are wedding. The food was delicious; the staff was very attentive and took all the stress away on the day of the wedding.

Katy-Ellyn · Married on 04/30/2016

Every one loved the food, and they had great prices!

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2015

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner catered the McKinney State of the City event on Nov 5, 2015. They were wonderful. The food was great, staff were friendly and well trained and the on sight managers were on top of everything. Taryn and Fabion were fantastic. I am the McKinney Chamber event manager and I have my own wedding company as well; I will be using Guess Who's Coming again!!

shawnna · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough great things about this caterer! The food was excellent and the staff was friendly and professional! Thanks to them they made my daughter's wedding day all the more special. I won't hesitate to use them for all my catering needs!!

Robbie · Married on 06/13/2015

Wonderful caterer to work with, and very affordable compared to many others considering the quality of food is still outstanding. Highly recommend.

Ann · Married on 03/28/2015

The team was great. Preparing beforehand by walking the venue with us making suggestions on best traffic/people flow. Showing up day of with even extra supplies to make sure all of the tables were decorated and just great presentation.

Food was amazing and abundant, they tweaked the menu as the attendee's made suggestions to us,

Especially, the team always paying attention to the crowd and Taryn to - us (bride and groom) ensuring that we had something to eat, that we had everything we needed and that we were happy.

sharon · Married on 03/01/2015

We used Guess Who's Coming to Dinner for my son's wedding about 5 years ago and came back to them again because of the service and all the good comments about how good the food was. Thank you so much for making the wedding day so very nice and tasty!