GSDJS Premium Event Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Shelley F. Married on 09/24/2022

Outstanding

We had our wedding on Sept 24,2022. I cannot contain my excitement! DJ Eric was incredible! From the very beginning dealing with George and the ease of the client portal to the day of everything was on point! What an extremely professional, caring, fun team to deal with. They are now the official DJ for all our family parties. Eric had literally the entire wedding on the floor dancing until 1:30am. It was wild, electric, magical and more than I could have ever dreamed of. Eric knew how to read the crowd and continually picked the best songs. I would say even though the majority of the songs weren't on my "official" playlist I opened it up to requests and he kind of just went with a flow that made it feel like perfection. From dinner to starting out the dances to getting everyone to participate Eric knows what he is doing. I have never been to a wedding where there wasn't one person sitting. People are still commenting on how amazing it was. He even came out on the floor and had a breakdancing battle with my
    husband. It was WILD! Eric literally was the life of the party and dug a permanent hole down to the dirt in our lawn from dancing behind the DJ booth. It was EPIC! Thank you so much for everything! ❤️
    Ashley Married on 09/03/2022

DJ Juice kills it again!

Once again DJ Juice did not disappoint. He knows how to keep the party going and plays killer music.
    Heather C. Married on 08/28/2022

Excellent!!!!!!!

George did an incredible job with the music for our wedding reception. He paid attention to every request and detail and executed it all perfectly. He is very kind and professional. We would highly recommend George!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Carina M. Married on 08/28/2022

Excellent!

I hired Eric to dj my daughter’s sweet 16 and let me tell you he killed it! My daughter was so happy with him. He had everyone dancing on the dance floor. He is one of the best dj’s in the city hands down and a long time friend of mines. Definitely a sweet 16 to remember. Thank you Eric.
    Cliff C. Married on 08/20/2022

! Amazing!

Eric delivered an amazing experience ! He kept my guests on the floor all night with his knowledge of entertainment. Besides the beautiful venue all I could hear about our wedding from everyone was your “dj knows how to turn things up and keep the party going “ hands down best choice around
    Margo D. Married on 08/05/2022

Hire George Immediately!

I cannot express how amazing George was at our wedding and during the entire planning process. My husband and I were completely blown away by how kind and professional he was. We had talked to several other DJs first and were unimpressed because they kept trying to up charge and didn't care about our vision. George was the exact opposite! He made us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the whole process. Not only did he provide over 6 hours of music, but he also set up additional speakers for our ceremony since it was on a different part of the property. We also loved the convenience of his planning website where we were able to choose our entire Playlist of songs. We like a wide range of music so we were worried that some songs wouldn't fit with others, but George was able to pick the perfect time to play each song. We got so many compliments about our the music the entire night and days afterward. Even the neighbors who did not attend the wedding enjoyed hearing the music and told me they were dancing on their porches or lawns! 😂 George also accepted song requests from our guests which really kept the fun going. The uplighting also really set the mood for the night and I love how he was able to incorporate our wedding colors. I danced the entire night and truly had the best day of my life and George was a huge part of making that possible. If you are considering booking GSDJs for your wedding or event then don't wait any longer and hire him immediately! You won't regret it!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 07/30/2022

Perfection!

George was absolutely amazing! He took all of my song suggestions and played not only those but also even better ones! He felt the vibe we were feeling and kept it going all night long! Would definitely recommend and hire again!
    Kendra K. Married on 07/22/2022

Inclusive and energetic!!

Eric made our night so special. He was 100% committed to ensuring our reception was everything we wanted it to be. We are a same-sex couple so inclusivity and using the right verbiage was important to us and he surpassed that expectation. We absolutely loved his energy, the way that he interacted with us and our guests and how he paid special attention to the little details we found important. We would recommend him several times over to anyone with an upcoming event!
    Lauren Married on 06/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top Notch!! Can’t wait to figure out when we can have him back!

What’s our next event?! We are definitely going to think of George! He was super polite and responsive and flexible! Everyone loved having the photo booth!
    Nicole I. Married on 06/14/2022

Elopement party

Eric was our dj for our elopement after party. He reached out beforehand to talk with us and even helped play our wedding video for us. Everyone had a blast. We would hire him again!
  • Cindy
    Cindy S. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome DJ, highly recommend!!

George did such a great job at our daughters graduation party. He played everything we requested even down to Portuguese music. The uplighting added a wonderful touch. We also had a photo booth with props which made it tons of fun for everyone, all ages and we have a scrap book with all the photos too and Jen, the attendant was great too!
    Kevin C. Married on 04/29/2022

Amazing DJ!

We hired George to be our wedding DJ and he was amazing! Such an incredible night capped off with all the best songs we got to dance to. Would highly recommend!
  • Audrey
    Audrey M. Married on 10/09/2021

Phenomenal

Given the uncertainty with the Pandemic and already having to cancel our wedding three times we were finally able to have our wedding Saturday July 24th, 2021. George was reassuring, responsive, professional and so easy to plan with! The up lighting in the venue was gorgeous he kept the party going and he even hosted the Bride and Groom shoe game for us which was so much fun everyone loved it! We Danced to the very end! I highly recommend! He will customize and host the perfect event for you this I'm sure of! Thank You George for such a special fun night! You Rock!
    -The Mirandas
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne F. Married on 09/11/2021

DJ Services

Eric came very highly recommended from a friend whose daughter hired him for her wedding. I hired him for my daughters college graduation party last night. He was fantastic! I got so many compliments on how he played to the crowd. We had a wide age range of guests and they all enjoyed his music choices. He was punctual and professional. I would hire him again without hesitation and will recommend him to anyone looking for his services. I’m truly grateful to have found a reliable vendor, especially this day and age. He was dressed appropriately for the occasion. His prices were also very reasonable. I’m one happy college graduate mom!
  • Kate81321
    Katelyn Married on 08/14/2021

Best DJ I could ask for

George was absolutely amazing! He played a huge variety of music during the cocktail hour, dinner and reception, We all had a blast with the photo booth as well and had a blast with all of our guests.
    Mike Married on 07/31/2021

Awesome Experience

George was amazing! He is very professional and accommodated all of our requests. Everyone loved the music and had a blast. Thank you George!
    Kaitlyn C. Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely perfect!

George came highly recommended to us by our venue rachels lakeside in north Dartmouth, MA. From our morning time ceremony to our breakfast reception he made our special day perfect!! We would definitely use him again for any event or recommend him to friends and family!
    Jessica M. Married on 05/30/2021

George gsdjs

George was amazing! He went above and beyond as our dj from the start to the ceremony to the end of our special night! His music had everyone dancing and having a great time! I would highly recommend George for any of your dj needs! His price and quality is unbeatable!!
    Jaclyn B. Married on 10/11/2020

Our Favorite Wedding Vendor

George (owner/DJ) was incredible to work with. Leading up to our wedding day on 11/14/2020 he was very good with communication. Having a Massachusetts Covid wedding (no dance floor and minimal guests) we weren't sure what to expect. George made our day feel like a normal wedding. George also brought karaoke free of charge and everyone loved it. He kept the reception vibe energized and it did not feel like a Covid wedding at all. George was by far our favorite vendor to work with. He is a very nice guy, easy to talk to, and very professional. He communicated with our photographers and videographers well and let them know about cues so everything would go flawlessly for us. He arrived at our venue early to set up and test all his equipment and was ready and playing music when guests arrived at our ceremony. I would highly recommend hiring George/ GSDJS for your event!
  • Lynn
    Lynn M. Married on 09/26/2020

Best DJ ever

George went above and beyond for our wedding ! Made it so easy for us, by using his website to pick songs and even helped us along the way with other details for our wedding! I would 10/10 chose George for any wedding or family event and plan on using him for any party I hold in the future.
    Christine C. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, organized and an all around perfect gentleman

We recently got married in downtown Providence and hired George to DJ our wedding. Wow!! Having met George a couple weeks before the event I couldn’t have felt more comfortable with our decision. We wanted to use our own music and he was very helpful to manage all the songs. George had a big job to do. He provided mics, music for the ceremony in one room. Soft music for cocktail hour on another and then set up lights and music in a third location for the reception. He was a master at announcements, organizing people for speeches and the timing for every little thing was perfect. I didn’t worry about a thing all night! Originally we didn’t opt for the lighting package but decided to do it last minute. Holy smokes! It was beautiful and really helped set the tone for the dance party I was hoping the reception would be with making it cheesy or unnatural. George the entire night was a class act and somehow made everything seem effortless. Great job! I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a stress free event.
    Derek T. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and professional

George is very professional. Also very helpful. Meets with you a few times before to ease an stress you may have. And is very responsive with any questions you may have. You will not be disappointed with his work. He also offers a photobooth that was definitely enjoyed by our quests at our wedding. With amazing picture quality. Can't recommend George enough
    Deirdre P. Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic DJ

George and his team are exceptional. He is accommodating and so understanding. I highly recommend him!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Perfection!

George made sure to have everything perfect so I didn’t have to worry about a thing on the big day! Very professional and accommodating, the lighting was so cool, too! Everything was so great, thank you George!!
    Janelle C. Married on 09/14/2019

The best day ever!!

Eric was amazing kept the dance floor packed with dancing all night, we played quite a few wedding games that had everyone involved and happy. Everyone cant stop talking about how our wedding was the best they've ever been too! Thank you for everything!!
illustration stars