GSDJS Premium Event Productions Reviews

GSDJS Premium Event Productions 6
GSDJS Premium Event Productions 7

Derek Thibeault · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and professional

George is very professional. Also very helpful. Meets with you a few times before to ease an stress you may have. And is very responsive with any questions you may have. You will not be disappointed with his work. He also offers a photobooth that was definitely enjoyed by our quests at our wedding. With amazing picture quality. Can't recommend George enough

Sent on 10/14/2019

Deirdre Patillo · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic DJ

George and his team are exceptional. He is accommodating and so understanding. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Janelle Conlon · Married on 09/14/2019

The best day ever!!

Eric was amazing kept the dance floor packed with dancing all night, we played quite a few wedding games that had everyone involved and happy. Everyone cant stop talking about how our wedding was the best they've ever been too! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Allison · Married on 09/06/2019

TheBigDayForCandA

George was extremely professional, quick with responsiveness and flexible with meeting times. Our dance floor did not stop the entire night! He knows exactly how to get your guests out of their seats!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kerri · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome experience with George

Awesome service, great music, our needs were met. We made a playlist and George played everything we asked and then some. The dance floor was packed all night long! George came across my desk highly recommended from not one but two friends of mine, and I would absolutely hire him for any DJ needs!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey M · Married on 08/31/2019

George is awesome!

We hired George to be the DJ for our wedding on August 31. We were looking through DJ's online and he had amazing reviews. He exceeded my expections and helped to make my wedding reception look amazing with his uplighting. He kept my guests on the dance floor and entertained with the photo booth. He was also very flexible with us and stayed a little longer to keep the party going as we danced the night away. I highly recommend George and would gladly hire him again for any future events.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Bridget · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding DJ - 5 stars!!

We recently had our wedding at the Aldrich Mansion and hired GSDJS as our DJ and so glad we did! George was super responsive with any questions we had leading up to the wedding and very accommodating and flexible with any special song requests we had. He did an awesome job with everything and the uplighting looked amazing! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Pamela Manchester · Married on 07/29/2019

Wedding DJ

George did a fabulous job with the music for our daughters wedding. Very detailed oriented and made the process easy and fun. He was a true professional. Highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent service!

I chose George for my sweet 16 years ago, so when I got engaged I already knew who I wanted as our DJ. Everything was great! We booked with him a year in advance with no issues. The price was reasonable and since we were returning customers he threw in a few extra things for us. He is quick to respond to emails, calls, or texts. When you book with him he gives you an online account which you put in all your song requests and it can be changed as many times as you would like. You can also schedule as many meetings with him as you want. About 3 days before our wedding we went back to finalize all our details and timeline. Day of I did not have to worry about anything because George was there before I was. He was all set up and sound checks were completed. The ceremony went perfect our reception however, took a turn for the worse when it caught on fire. Panicked I thought my wedding was over. We had not yet had our parent dances and this was beyond upsetting. My bridesmaid said let’s get the DJ back out here the wedding isn’t over. So my bridal captain quickly found George and he was ready to kick start the reception which was now outside. The first song he played was “Can’t stop the party” and I really appreciated that after everything we had just been through. We were able to do our parent dances outside with our family and friends surrounding us in a circle. George was contracted to only stay until 11:00pm however, due to the event that took place he offered to stay later. The makeshift reception took place until about 12:30AM and George stayed the entire time. We are so thankful that he offered to stay and keep the music going all night long. We highly recommend him for any occasion. He truly is the best and cares for his clients. We appreciate him so much.

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience with George

George, our DJ, was awesome! Very responsive during the planning process and exceeded our expectations on the day of our wedding. He was very flexible in very last minute changes too on the day of. He played the playlist we added and other songs that revolved around the songs we picked. He took requests that people wanted to hear and to put them on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Erin Vautour · Married on 07/06/2019

Best out there!

We hired George as our wedding DJ and are so glad we did. We had a very small Intimate wedding but he still kept everyone happy and up beat! He was so flexible working with our timing, uplighting choices, and of course music and made all of our guests enjoy the day even more. Everything about his display is professional, we will without a doubt be hiring him again in the future and highly recommend George for your party or wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kaylin Branco · Married on 06/29/2019

Graduation Party

Definitely helped get the party going . Super energetic and got the whole room involved ! Would recommend to anyone looking for Dj services ! The hits kept flowing all night !!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/28/2019

Loved Working with GSDJs!

George and GSDJs were amazing, professional and so flexible - he made the whole process organized, enjoyable and smooth and even requested things of the venue staff on my behalf during the reception (he also found a gold backdrop for the photo booth to match our wedding color scheme which was a thoughtful, above and beyond touch)! Loved using the website he has for the planning process and music requests, it meant we didn’t miss a single important song and all of our guests used the photo booth all night, we filled up an entire album and had a blast! Highly recommended and we would love to work with him again in the future!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    GSDJS Premium Event Productions 8
    GSDJS Premium Event Productions 9
  • Amanda

Amanda London · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Experience

George and his people were amazing. George was super responsive for every email that was sent. He was great to work with and I would recommend him to anyone in the area needing a DJ. We bought the Gold Package and it was really worth it. On top of having all the photos from our photographers we got all the pictures from the photobooth and he had his own photographer taking pictures during our wedding that were being posted on tvs while the reception was going on and we received a flash drive with all of them plus a photobook with the photobooth strips everyone took. We could not more highly recommend them as a company for any ones wedding or event.

Kayla Ferreira · Married on 06/19/2019

A++ Service. Both ceremony and reception!

Thank you so much George for making our day so special. You were amazing!!! Very thorough before and during as well as making sure unwanted music wasn’t played as we all know requests can be bizarre. 😂😂. Thank you for listening to us throughout and making it all so smooth.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

June 2019 Wedding

GSDJS Events was amazing to work with. The owner, George was very responsive and provided amazing service during my ceremony, cocktail and reception for my wedding on June 1st 2019. Outside of his excellent DJ skills we also rented a photo booth which all of the guests really loved. I would use GSDJS Events again in the future. Thanks for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lisa Hart · Married on 04/05/2019

Top Notch!! Can’t wait to figure out when we can have him back!

What’s our next event?! We are definitely going to think of George! He was super polite and responsive and flexible! Everyone loved having the photo booth!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Jennifer Torres · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!!

George is an excellent dj. He did my daughter's quinceanero and it was amazing. I would highly recommend him for any special event anyone has planned.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Billie Beth Currivan · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing, he made our special day even better.

He was entertaining, interacted with the crowd and even danced with them. He played all the music we had requested and the lighting brightened up the room nicely. We will definitely be calling him for future events.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    GSDJS Premium Event Productions 10
    GSDJS Premium Event Productions 11
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

Yes yes yes!!

I loved working with George! He paid such close attention to what I wanted with me greek/American wedding and while I struggled with the Greek music he took mp3s from a family member and downloaded all of them so that he could have a mix. He played all the songs just at the right time and I couldn’t have been happier I loved every second. The photo booth was TOP OF THE LINE. so clean and it was spacious and everyone had a blast! He brought all of his own props and printed out as many copy’s of the strips as people wanted. He made a book for us and gave us the usb with all of the shots. If I could suggest anything to people planning a wedding I would say GET THE PHOTO BOOTH, AND HIRE GEORGE! Thank you for everything george.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

Yes yes yes!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Marisa

Marisa Montembault · Married on 10/27/2018

Great DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth!

What an amazing DJ! George was nothing but professional! He had the party dancing all night, with excellent lighting! He mixed a special father daughter dance song for us, which everybody loved. I would recommend him for sure! And the PHOTO BOOTH! What a great deal, everybody gets pictures and he gives you a USB with all the photo booth pictures!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2018

Photobooth and uplighting were amazing! The guests had a blast and complimented how beautiful the room looked with the beautiful blue uplighting that George provided! Loved all the high tech quality he brought to our wedding! Photobooth attendant was sweet and personable! Thank you so much for making our day even more memorable! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/06/2018

We first experienced G's DJ's at my sister-in-laws wedding. I went to their final meeting with George and Eric & loved how detailed they were and wanted to make sure that everything was perfect, and it was! George was great to work with. He responded quickly to our questions. Once we were engaged, we knew exactly who we wanted for a DJ & George was able to make sure we had the best time! Eric was amazing!!! Our guests couldn't stop raving about the music, the lights, the monogram & the photo booth!!! The photo booth attendants were super friendly & helpful! They made sure that our guests took fun pictures with our fat head props! Eric was awesome. We forgot to add 2 speeches to our timeline and he squeezed them in. He was able to find our cake cutting song (which was from a kid's movie) and it was great!!! Eric played all the music we requested, even the Indian music. At the end of the night, Eric played more music and would have kept playing if the venue didn't turn on the lights. We are SO beyond thrilled with our experience with G's DJ's!! We have and will continue to recommend them to everyone we know!!! Thank you for an amazing night!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Abby Sousa · Married on 10/06/2018

Mr & Mrs Sousa

George was great from day one! He was very responsive in getting back to us and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. The day of was amazing and he had the dance floor full the entire night! Played everything we wanted and had a great mix of songs. Would
    Definitely recommend him to anyone! Very reasonable with prices as well!

Sent on 10/24/2018