GS Productions Entertainment Reviews

229 Reviews for GS Productions Entertainment

• Jennifer

Jennifer Ferenz · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Greg is the best!

Greg was just phenomenal. He felt like family from our first meeting. He is so detail-oriented, able to share his knowledge of the industry in a helpful way that makes the listener feel respected and valued, and appeared genuinely invested in our wedding day going as smoothly as possible. He thought of so many things I never considered, knew when to ask me for my thoughts and when to spring into action without even consulting me because it was the best option- I appreciated his flexibility yet knew I could count on him to make the best decisions on the spot for our wedding day.

My husband and I are both musicians, so we were pretty picky when choosing a DJ as well as particular about what music we wanted played. He honored all of our wishes with ease and all the guests appreciated the volume levels of the music. He also helped to coordinate events during the reception and keep things moving, which was super helpful. He even worked some magic with our harpist by putting her inside on our windy wedding day and running her sound to the outdoor ceremony site. It sounded like a recording instead of live music. It was just divine.

Greg is fantastic. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Hannah and Jonas · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Wedding during Covid-19

Greg was professional, fun, and helped bring our whole wedding together! As a Covid Bride Greg helped calm my stress and help pull off the impossible!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Iris

Iris Ann Stickley · Married on 07/19/2020

Best DJ Ever!!

Greg was hands-down the best DJ ever! He is extremely organized and helpful. Upon our first meeting, I knew instantly that we had to have him as our DJ! Throughout the process, he reminded us of things we forgot, coordinated the little details and contacted all of our vendors to make sure they were on the same page. He listened to our likes and dislikes for music choices. He also kept me calm through the chaos of postponing and assured me everything would work out.. The music the day of was perfect. We even had neighbors say they were sad when it stopped! He kept everyone engaged and made our wedding fun! He goes above and beyond the call of duty. You can't go wrong with this choice! We highly recommend Greg to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you for being the perfect addition to our special day, Greg!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Danielle Mcfall · Married on 11/30/2019

Greg is the best! I highly recommend

Greg is a dream to work with. He is involved and helpful with plans and changes. I highly recommend Greg for your event needs

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kelly Pannill · Married on 11/23/2019

Above and Beyond

We are so thankful that GS Productions was referred to us by another bride- he was the best!! So helpful in the planning process and he really kept the whole day running so smoothly for us. We felt in good hands, he was so great to work with. And the music was amazing!! He kept the dance floor full all night long. His price was extremely reasonable considering all the effort he put in helping us plan our perfect day. Everyone had an amazing time! I would recommend Greg to any bride!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/16/2019

Dj Wedding Coordinater!!

Greg was amazing not only as a Dj, but he helped coordinate the schedule for our wedding. We did wish he played more slow songs, but overall we had the best time dancing and everything! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • F

Michele · Married on 11/02/2019

Greg Sanchez is the real deal!!

From the beginning to the end of the planning process, Greg was key in making our wedding day a success! He was knowledgeable, responsive, energetic and patient as we navigated through the decisions for the wedding. He was able to offer helpful advise in how to handle what some would consider an interesting family situation and even took the time to put together a unique father daughter song compilation that I was able to use to create the perfect moment with 3 father figures in my life during the wedding reception! He makes himself available to assist during the rehearsal for the ceremony and even put together a timeline and sent it out to all of my vendors prior to the big day to ensure all timelines were in sync! My husband and I did not worry for one moment during our wedding day, as Greg was on hand to update us step by step with what was coming up next during our event and coordinated with key members of our bridal party to keep them on track as well! We would hands down recommend and have recommended, Greg and GS Productions to our friends and family!!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Smith · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply amazing!

Greg was outstanding and made the night go so smoothly. He was super organized and helped me with whatever I needed during the entire day and throughout the entire planning process. I’ve had several guests tell me they only danced because of him and wish they would have used him for their wedding. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kayla Shanholtz · Married on 10/19/2019

What a night to remember!

Greg was amazing. He made it so easy for us by laying everything out step by step and explaining it all. Not to mention Greg was so easy to work with and accommodating while living in an entirely different state. He was so much fun to work with and made our night perfect.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Annie · Married on 10/13/2019

DJ Greg went above and beyond!

Greg was absolutely a joy to work with. While planning our wedding from overseas- he made the process so seamless. I trusted him with my wedding vision and he made everything come true. He took care of us not only during the planning process but during the wedding as well. Wouldn’t have changed a thing!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing wedding/reception!

Greg was the best DJ I could have imagined for my wedding and reception! Greg and I met multiple times, gave me his professional opinion and performed amazingly! Would highly recommend for any event and Greg did not disappoint.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing DJ!

Greg would make an amazing addition to your wedding!! You will not be disappointed!

He was wonderful to work with and willing to help in any way he could. He kept our dance floor packed and our guests having a great time!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Alesha · Married on 09/28/2019

The DJ you want to have!

Greg was awesome to work with! I wasn't very familiar with the typical flow of weddings, & he was so good about sitting down with me to make sure things went smoothly the day of. He kept my wedding party on schedule all day long. I can't thank him enough!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Meghan · Married on 09/21/2019

Greg is awesome!

Greg was the best we could have asked for!! We loved him and everyone should hire him for their events.... seriously. I am not one to write reviews but I had to share something about just how great he was. From our first phone meeting Greg worked with us to customize exactly what we wanted to hear - even suggesting songs and artists that we had never heard of and now love. Additionally, on the day of our wedding when my grandmother decided she wanted to surprise us with song, he went above and beyond searching until he found exactly what she needed. We really can’t say enough about how great he really is!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Le An

Le An · Married on 08/17/2019

A million stars!

Greg is, hands-down, the best DJ on the face of this planet.
    He is meticulous, organized, easy-going, personable, helpful, the list goes on.
    He served as not only our DJ/MC, but as our unofficial wedding coordinator. We had a very thorough planning meeting prior to the wedding where we went over details/song choices/timeline. He thinks of EVERYTHING.
    He made a complete itinerary that he sent to all of our vendors, managed our entire wedding rehearsal, and anticipated any questions/issues and had them addressed before I even thought of them. He even keeps a spare cake cutter with him in case you forget one! (Which we did)
    He made our ceremony and reception flow SO SMOOTHLY and took so much stress off of us. Besides all the logistics, he is an EXCELLENT DJ. The lighting looked incredible, he played all of our requests, and our dance floor stayed busy all night long. His sets flow smoothly and he has so much experience and lots of suggestions for songs/genres if you’re not sure what you want played. You can tell he loves what he does and that his goals are truly to minimize stress and make things as hassle-free as possible. My now-husband and I are two unorganized people and he really helped pull everything together where the entire day/night went without a hitch.
    We opted for an upgraded lighting package but his pricing was still VERY reasonable.
    I would recommend him again and again and would give him a million stars if I could!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Good · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing DJ

Greg was a tremendous help in making our big day go smoothly! He not only did our ceremony music and DJed our reception, but he also assisted in creating our wedding timeline and coordinated with my other vendors! He kept the day on time and kept our party going with his music selection! He has quality equipment that provided great lighting and sound recordings of the important moments of the day. Greg is an all around nice guy who I would 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Andrea Ware · Married on 07/20/2019

Reception Dance Party

Greg kept everyone on the dance floor, having a great time! So many people told us after the wedding they hadn’t been to a reception where so many people danced and continued to dance the whole time. We had a blast!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Mathov · Married on 07/09/2019

Simply the best

I cannot say enough good things about Greg! For all our other wedding vendors we met with at least 2 or 3 different people/companies but Greg was the only DJ we met with because I could tell right away that was exactly what and who we wanted for our special day. Greg is very organized and has done hundreds of weddings, and we really liked that during the planning process he was able to guide us through decisions about a lot of the day-of details we might overlook such as the toasts from our families, cake cutting, and first dance. He’s so thorough that he even reached out to all our other vendors the week before the wedding and made sure they had an itinerary for the day and everyone’s contact info.

We had a very specific playlist for our seating, ceremony, cocktail, and dinner service music and Greg must have bought at least 100 songs to make that happen at no extra cost to us. I knew that my side of the wedding would be dancing regardless of what Greg played during the open dancing portion of the evening, but the fact that he got my husband’s family dancing speaks VOLUMES.

I firmly believe that without Greg’s guidance our wedding day would have been super chaotic but Greg kept everyone on a schedule (without stressing us out about it) and most importantly our guests had fun thanks to the music he played. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone looking for a fun, organized, and knowledgeable DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kacy

Kacy Shafer · Married on 06/22/2019

Choose Greg!

Greg did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding! My husband and I had researched around for a local DJ and Greg came with nothing but positive reviews. When we reached out, he was kind and ready to work together. Greg met with us several times over the course of wedding planning to make sure we were on track. He always answered our emails quickly and was prompt to our meetings. Greg goes above and beyond his DJ duties by sharing his knowledge and experiences with weddings which we found helpful. He doesn't just sit back and watch the wedding happen- he is hands on and very helpful! As for the actual wedding day, Greg did amazing! We danced the night away to great songs and he even played the songs that were requested from guests. We truly appreciated Greg and recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Y

Y Gish · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome - very helpful and responsive to all our needs! Highly recommend!

The dance floor was full all night long! Great DJ and a crowd pleaser! Greg made the wedding reception so much fun!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent DJ

Greg was absolutely amazing. He had my guests dancing all night. So many people came up to me and said how great our DJ was. He was so easy to work with and always responded to my emails quickly. He worked with my wedding coordinator and made sure everything was flawless. I really wanted to dance to Brown Eyed Girl for the father-daughter dance, but didn’t want to fast dance for the whole song so he did a lot of editing and mixed it with another slow song. It was exactly what we wanted. Choosing GS Productions was the best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Casey Tissue · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Greg cares so much!

Greg was totally invested in our wedding as soon as he talked with my fiance and I when we were looking for DJ's. Greg has a lot of experience doing weddings, and he did a great job! He cared a lot about all the planning before the wedding and was helpful wherever he could be. During the wedding he made sure everything ran smoothly, and it was a perfect night!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Adam

Adam Jankiewicz · Married on 06/03/2019

Amazing-everyone enjoyed Greg and he helped make the night memorable

Couldn’t imagine what the night would have been without Greg. He was a huge part in helping us prepare for our big night and helped us go through every detail (2hr phone call where we got an idea of music choices/timeline of events). He went above in beyond and you’re doing yourself a huge favor booking Greg. Also Very reasonable in price as well which is a bonus.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jessica Miller · Married on 06/01/2019

More then a DJ

Greg was the best to work with! He was so flexible with us and was able to work around my husband and I’s crazy work schedule. Greg helped us with and and all of the details. He was considerate of our guest but still kept the party alive! Greg helped coordinate with our other vendors to make sure our day went smoothly. By having him as your DJ, you are getting quality! Greg made our day stress free and it was perfect! By far, the best experience out of all of our other wedding venders. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Oliver

Oliver D · Married on 05/25/2019

Look no further, Greg has all of your DJ needs covered in spades!

Greg was absolutely phenomenal. I truly do not have the words to describe how great of a job he did for our wedding. He added just the right amount of pizazz to make the wedding really fun. He was a pure professional, and played the perfect music. Truly could not have asked for anyone better. My wedding was the best day in my life, and Greg and his music was a huge part of that. Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2019