GS Productions Entertainment Reviews

237 | Inwood, WV

237 Reviews for GS Productions Entertainment

• Caroline

Caroline N. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Look no further, you’ve found the best DJ around!

Greg is exceedingly professional, talented, responsive, and fun! He helped us every step of the way in planning our big day and ensured that we felt prepared and comfortable with everything. He was great about putting out ideas for various songs to choose, though was never pushy about what he thought was best and ultimately let us decide. Over the wedding weekend, Greg was excellent. He blended into the background but kept everything related to sound and music running smoothly. He also kept everyone on track during the reception, making sure that all of those giving speeches were aware of their order and that we stuck to the timeline. Greg is so wonderful! His song choices were perfect during the dance party and everyone had a blast. Plus, he is incredibly flexible and was very understanding of all of the changes we had to make due to COVID. Seriously, look no further for your DJ, you’ve found him!

Sent on 03/04/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer F. · Married on 03/10/2021

Greg is the best!

Greg was just phenomenal. He felt like family from our first meeting. He is so detail-oriented, able to share his knowledge of the industry in a helpful way that makes the listener feel respected and valued, and appeared genuinely invested in our wedding day going as smoothly as possible. He thought of so many things I never considered, knew when to ask me for my thoughts and when to spring into action without even consulting me because it was the best option- I appreciated his flexibility yet knew I could count on him to make the best decisions on the spot for our wedding day.

My husband and I are both musicians, so we were pretty picky when choosing a DJ as well as particular about what music we wanted played. He honored all of our wishes with ease and all the guests appreciated the volume levels of the music. He also helped to coordinate events during the reception and keep things moving, which was super helpful. He even worked some magic with our harpist by putting her inside on our windy wedding day and running her sound to the outdoor ceremony site. It sounded like a recording instead of live music. It was just divine.

Greg is fantastic. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Hannah A. · Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding during Covid-19

Greg was professional, fun, and helped bring our whole wedding together! As a Covid Bride Greg helped calm my stress and help pull off the impossible!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Christina

Christina B. · Married on 10/11/2020

Helpful and fun!

Greg was incredibly well-organized and very responsive as we were planning. He had done many weddings at our venue so he knew what he was doing for set up. He helped us plan out the order of events and create our day-of-event timeline. When we had to spontaneously move our ceremony from outdoor to indoor he adapted quickly and helped us re-rehearse with our wedding party to adjust for the new layout. Our bridal party enjoyed talking with him while we snuck off to get pictures at another part of the venue and took some fun requests throughout the night. 100% would recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Candace

Candace R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Greg was fantastic!!

Greg DJ'ed our wedding on October 10, 2020 and I could not have asked for a better vendor. He was very responsive and kind leading up to and during the event and met with us several times to go over all of our ideas and requests. He was extremely flexible, we had to change our location due to the pandemic and he navigated the change with ease. On the day of our wedding it was raining (thanks 2020) and he moved his entire set-up THREE TIMES to accommodate our needs without missing a beat! We did not have an official wedding planner, but honestly you do not need one with Greg--he acts as one (if you want him to). Many of our guests came up to me to compliment Greg and his funny and kind personality. Greg is awesome, I would highly recommend him for your wedding or event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin D. · Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible Wedding DJ Experience

WOW! Greg truly made my fall wedding come alive!! He exceeded all expectations and did a phenomenal job, not only the day of the wedding, but during the whole wedding planning process. He made me feel at-ease and confident that everything would go smoothly...and it absolutely did. I will 100% recommend him to my engaged friends!! Thanks Greg!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Karina

Karina T. · Married on 09/24/2020

Hire greg asap

When looking for wedding vendors, someone once gave me the advice to hire people that not only have a good reputation but are also the kind of people that you would want to meet for drinks. GREG IS THAT GUY. Not only is he a phenomenal DJ, but his personality is exactly what you need!! His attention to detail was impeccable - we had several meetings leading up to our wedding where he really laid out what our wedding would look like - things that I never thought of (and my very experienced wedding planner also didn't mention).

Greg came to our rehearsal, which I didn't realize was important at that time - but he took the initiative to discuss mic'ing options for our pastor, speakers, and harpist. The wedding ceremony and reception went perfectly!! Greg had literally EVERYTHING covered - he even managed to wrangle my extremely chatty bridal party before our grand entrance and get us all hyped up.

He also took very seriously songs and genres that I didn't want to be played at the wedding - we had folks that actually COMPLIMENTED on how nicely and professionally Greg declined their request if it was on the "do not play" list.

I could literally go on and on about how great working with Greg was, he was very detailed oriented, made the process very fun (sometimes it gets overwhelming), and I probably had every single guest compliment on how great my DJ was - both his song choices and also his ability to maneuver the reception smoothly without any awkwardness (you know what I mean).

Hiring Greg is easily some of the best money I spent on my wedding - of course, he is a DJ, but he is also the MC for the night - chose wisely, and chose Greg - he was my pseudo wedding planner as well with all the help he provided. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Greg is ABSOLUTELY amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and one to remember!

Such an amazing DJ! He made everyone happy!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Russ F. · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing And Charismatic!

Greg is a wonderful person to work with. He seemed to be in tune with every part of the wedding planning process and had great insight to when different portions of the ceremony / reception would be best. He was a joy to work with. Too bad I’m not getting married again because I’d hire him in an instant again!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Chelsea · Married on 08/08/2020

Fantastic DJ

When we first met Greg we were at a lost as to what to do but he quickly helped ease our minds. He was a jack of all trades and not only was our DJ but also helped with day of coordination. He was very professional and thorough and was a lot of fun! We highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Iris

Iris A. · Married on 07/19/2020

Best DJ Ever!!

Greg was hands-down the best DJ ever! He is extremely organized and helpful. Upon our first meeting, I knew instantly that we had to have him as our DJ! Throughout the process, he reminded us of things we forgot, coordinated the little details and contacted all of our vendors to make sure they were on the same page. He listened to our likes and dislikes for music choices. He also kept me calm through the chaos of postponing and assured me everything would work out.. The music the day of was perfect. We even had neighbors say they were sad when it stopped! He kept everyone engaged and made our wedding fun! He goes above and beyond the call of duty. You can't go wrong with this choice! We highly recommend Greg to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you for being the perfect addition to our special day, Greg!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Danielle M. · Married on 11/30/2019

Greg is the best! I highly recommend

Greg is a dream to work with. He is involved and helpful with plans and changes. I highly recommend Greg for your event needs

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kelly P. · Married on 11/23/2019

Above and Beyond

We are so thankful that GS Productions was referred to us by another bride- he was the best!! So helpful in the planning process and he really kept the whole day running so smoothly for us. We felt in good hands, he was so great to work with. And the music was amazing!! He kept the dance floor full all night long. His price was extremely reasonable considering all the effort he put in helping us plan our perfect day. Everyone had an amazing time! I would recommend Greg to any bride!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/16/2019

Dj Wedding Coordinater!!

Greg was amazing not only as a Dj, but he helped coordinate the schedule for our wedding. We did wish he played more slow songs, but overall we had the best time dancing and everything! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • F

Michele · Married on 11/02/2019

Greg Sanchez is the real deal!!

From the beginning to the end of the planning process, Greg was key in making our wedding day a success! He was knowledgeable, responsive, energetic and patient as we navigated through the decisions for the wedding. He was able to offer helpful advise in how to handle what some would consider an interesting family situation and even took the time to put together a unique father daughter song compilation that I was able to use to create the perfect moment with 3 father figures in my life during the wedding reception! He makes himself available to assist during the rehearsal for the ceremony and even put together a timeline and sent it out to all of my vendors prior to the big day to ensure all timelines were in sync! My husband and I did not worry for one moment during our wedding day, as Greg was on hand to update us step by step with what was coming up next during our event and coordinated with key members of our bridal party to keep them on track as well! We would hands down recommend and have recommended, Greg and GS Productions to our friends and family!!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply amazing!

Greg was outstanding and made the night go so smoothly. He was super organized and helped me with whatever I needed during the entire day and throughout the entire planning process. I’ve had several guests tell me they only danced because of him and wish they would have used him for their wedding. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kayla S. · Married on 10/19/2019

What a night to remember!

Greg was amazing. He made it so easy for us by laying everything out step by step and explaining it all. Not to mention Greg was so easy to work with and accommodating while living in an entirely different state. He was so much fun to work with and made our night perfect.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Annie · Married on 10/13/2019

DJ Greg went above and beyond!

Greg was absolutely a joy to work with. While planning our wedding from overseas- he made the process so seamless. I trusted him with my wedding vision and he made everything come true. He took care of us not only during the planning process but during the wedding as well. Wouldn’t have changed a thing!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing wedding/reception!

Greg was the best DJ I could have imagined for my wedding and reception! Greg and I met multiple times, gave me his professional opinion and performed amazingly! Would highly recommend for any event and Greg did not disappoint.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing DJ!

Greg would make an amazing addition to your wedding!! You will not be disappointed!

He was wonderful to work with and willing to help in any way he could. He kept our dance floor packed and our guests having a great time!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Alesha · Married on 09/28/2019

The DJ you want to have!

Greg was awesome to work with! I wasn't very familiar with the typical flow of weddings, & he was so good about sitting down with me to make sure things went smoothly the day of. He kept my wedding party on schedule all day long. I can't thank him enough!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Meghan · Married on 09/21/2019

Greg is awesome!

Greg was the best we could have asked for!! We loved him and everyone should hire him for their events.... seriously. I am not one to write reviews but I had to share something about just how great he was. From our first phone meeting Greg worked with us to customize exactly what we wanted to hear - even suggesting songs and artists that we had never heard of and now love. Additionally, on the day of our wedding when my grandmother decided she wanted to surprise us with song, he went above and beyond searching until he found exactly what she needed. We really can’t say enough about how great he really is!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Le An

Le An · Married on 08/17/2019

A million stars!

Greg is, hands-down, the best DJ on the face of this planet.
    He is meticulous, organized, easy-going, personable, helpful, the list goes on.
    He served as not only our DJ/MC, but as our unofficial wedding coordinator. We had a very thorough planning meeting prior to the wedding where we went over details/song choices/timeline. He thinks of EVERYTHING.
    He made a complete itinerary that he sent to all of our vendors, managed our entire wedding rehearsal, and anticipated any questions/issues and had them addressed before I even thought of them. He even keeps a spare cake cutter with him in case you forget one! (Which we did)
    He made our ceremony and reception flow SO SMOOTHLY and took so much stress off of us. Besides all the logistics, he is an EXCELLENT DJ. The lighting looked incredible, he played all of our requests, and our dance floor stayed busy all night long. His sets flow smoothly and he has so much experience and lots of suggestions for songs/genres if you’re not sure what you want played. You can tell he loves what he does and that his goals are truly to minimize stress and make things as hassle-free as possible. My now-husband and I are two unorganized people and he really helped pull everything together where the entire day/night went without a hitch.
    We opted for an upgraded lighting package but his pricing was still VERY reasonable.
    I would recommend him again and again and would give him a million stars if I could!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa G. · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing DJ

Greg was a tremendous help in making our big day go smoothly! He not only did our ceremony music and DJed our reception, but he also assisted in creating our wedding timeline and coordinated with my other vendors! He kept the day on time and kept our party going with his music selection! He has quality equipment that provided great lighting and sound recordings of the important moments of the day. Greg is an all around nice guy who I would 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Andrea W. · Married on 07/20/2019

Reception Dance Party

Greg kept everyone on the dance floor, having a great time! So many people told us after the wedding they hadn’t been to a reception where so many people danced and continued to dance the whole time. We had a blast!

Sent on 07/24/2019