224 Reviews for GSDJS Premium Event Productions

Photobooth (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I couldn’t have been more happy with his services. He was friendly and understood our needs and also pulled everything together so fast but also took the time to go over each detail. All my guests loved him and the music choice he picked also his personality was great. I would book with him again no questions asked

Profile Picture Arielle, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric really went out of his way to make sure our day went according to plan and as fun as possible! He lit up the dance floor with his bumping speakers, lights and even sweet dance moves. He was attentive and responsive for the entire time of planning our wedding for two years. He is original and inventive too. Couldn't have had a better experience and value!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional, fantastic personality, with a gifted tslent toread the crowd.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of meeting and working with George for our wedding thanks to a referral from a colleague of ours. From the beginning, we appreciated his professionalism and responsiveness. He was very easy to communicate with and explained everything we needed to know regarding the song selection software. He was able to keep our guests entertained all night long and kept everything moving along smoothly. We would definitely recommend George to anyone who is considering having him perform at an event in the future!

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was absolutely phenomenal. Very professional, reasonable and extremely great with the crowd. Had the dance floor constantly packed. The entire crowd thoroughly enjoyed his work.

Profile Picture Bryan, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was absolutely amazing! From day 1 he was incredibly responsive to any questions we had. We were able to set up our initial meeting at a time that was convenient for us and a few weeks before the big day, we met again to go over every detail. We LOVED being able to use his online portal to pick songs we wanted as well as a way for our guest to request songs. He made us feel incredibly conformable and made an effort throughout the night to check in on us and make sure everything was going the way that we had hoped.
The uplighting was phenomenal and he really had our friends and family up and moving on the dance floor. We would 100% recommend GSDJS to anyone. George went above and beyond to make sure our day went perfectly!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

GS DJS was amazing at our wedding. George kept everything running smoothly at our wedding from the ceremony, to cocktail hour and our reception. There wasn’t a single moment that the dance floor was empty, George kept the party going until the very end. I can not thank GS DJS enough for making our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Alisha, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was our DJ on March 18, 2018 and he was incredible! Our guest were practically dancing all day and we continue to receive calls on how amazing our wedding was. Thank you Eric for making our day unforgettable, not only for us but for our guest!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our dj Eric Jussame was amazing. Everyone was saying how he was terrific and kept the party going all night long.

Profile Picture Andrew, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George exceeded our expectations in every aspect. He covered all the bases and ensured all of our needs were met for our big day. The music was great, he was so easy to work with, and all of our guests enjoyed all of the music selections and entertainment. George was very approachable and welcoming - I even requested a brand new song I had just heard the morning of our wedding for a special dance with my husband and he had no issues and made sure the song was played; we had a great time! We highly recommend using George for your wedding day or any event you may be hosting. The price was very reasonable and I couldn't have chosen a friendlier and more accommodating vendor, we were very impressed!!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was awesome. I have to say i was a little nervous because we didn’t make a lot of selections and left a lot up to him. He did an amazing job feeling the crowd out and exceeded all of our expectations. We would highly recommend GSDJs and if we ever need a DJ again, George is our guy for sure!

Profile Picture Nina, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik was amazing. I wanted everyone to be on the dance floor all night and Erik did just that. He is great as a dj. He played songs everyone loved! He monogram and uplighting were great. Erik was very responsive and easy to talk to. Erik goes out of his way to make your day special. Anything you need from him he will get you. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture trisha, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

George was excellent to work with. He was always so prompt on replying to my calls or messages which as a bride, that was a relief for me. His pricing was absolutely reasonable especially given the services that he was providing me. The wedding was absolutely perfect! I personally think food and music are the two most important things to a good time at a wedding and these were both perfect! The dance floor was never empty!! I couldn't be happier. And the photo booth was also a great touch!! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had GS DJ's DJ our wedding. We were very pleased with George. He was so responsive to us through out the planning process and was so helpful and professional. He did a great job DJ'ing our wedding. He really listened to us around what type of music we wanted playing at our wedding and our guests all commented on how much fun they had dancing.

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Photobooth and uplighting were amazing! The guests had a blast and complimented how beautiful the room looked with the beautiful blue uplighting that George provided! Loved all the high tech quality he brought to our wedding! Photobooth attendant was sweet and personable! Thank you so much for making our day even more memorable! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Eric was fantastic, the floor was packed all night long! George was also super easy to work with setting up and had great online tools. We were thrilled with their service and would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kurt, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My Husband and i just recently got married last Saturday and George was ABSOLUTELY amazing!! He made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and more! And the photobooth was so much fun! We will never book another DJ for any future event!

Profile Picture Kasandra, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was nothing short of AMAZING from the beginning meeting to my wedding night! Professional, patient, and laser focused on what myself and my husband wanted. My wedding night was a blast, and he kept everyone dancing, and laughing!!! Photo booth was a HUGE hit, and surprised us with a binder of pictures from our guests!! He also worked with my sisters on a video from my father who could not attend my wedding as a surprise for me. ABOVE AND BEYOND what he needed to do for us, thank you from the bottom of my heart George! Forever greatful for your journey with us, and may
God bless you with continued success in your career! Believe me when I say, if you choose to hire George, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

GSDJ's is absolutely the best. George is a true professional and is willing to go above and beyond to make your day special. All of his equipment is new and up to date and his Photo booth is very we'll done. His playlist of music is expansive and he helps you make your wedding everything you'd want it to be. I would recommend GSDJ's to anyone looking for a great dj for their special day.

Profile Picture Joshua, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Yesterday I married my best friend and it absolutely perfect! I can't thank my DJ enough for everything they did and making my special day complete! They were great and easy to work with. He got bad mmm to me quickly even when I decided to change a song on my way to the reception! He had everyone dancing until the end and even threw in some surprises for us!
- Love
The Cateon's

Profile Picture Allie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

GS DJ's was amazing!!!! I'm so glad I chose this company to dj my wedding. The website they have is so easy to use to add all your songs you want played. The photo booth was a great addition to our wedding, and the uplighting was perfect. Very professional and very helpful!!! I definitely give them 5?? Thank you Eric at GS DJ's.

Profile Picture Leesha, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Such a professional and extraordinary DJ! Kept us on time, guests loved him and checked in on us often to be sure everything was going as planned! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George is the absolute best of the best! From talking over the phone early on to describe his different services to a meeting a few weeks before to talk through every detail to his execution on our actual wedding day, he went above and beyond to make our wedding experience an enjoyable one! Leading up to the wedding, George met with us to create a detailed timeline of the night & talk through what genres of music we wanted to incorporate at different points in the event to help keep us on track & ensure that everything ran smoothly—and it surely did! His calm demeanor, expertise, and attention to detail throughout the event put both my husband & I at ease to enjoy ourselves because we knew that George would keep the mood light & full of fun! Beyond his years of experience, George is constantly piloting the new state of the art equipment to keep providing the best services to his customers. The modern photo booth at our wedding was a HUGE hit with the guests, along with the up-lighting that can change to any color with a click from an iPad. Everyone we’ve heard from since the wedding is still raving about how amazing George was throughout the entire event!!! We are so blessed to have had George join us to make our wedding a night we’ll never forget. For such an important moment in your life, you want someone you can trust to not only play amazing music, but also make it a fun experience for you—George is that person. If you’re still looking for a DJ, stop now & book George if he’s still available—you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews