GRWeddingOfficiant.com Reviews

GRWeddingOfficiant.com 5
GRWeddingOfficiant.com 6
GRWeddingOfficiant.com 7

tay · Getting married on 10/16/2019

She helped me plan our intimate wedding with an ocean between us! I was in England with my fiance at the time and we were looking to get married in Grand Rapids. I messaged tons of places but none had what I really wanted. Misty did though! Great personality and she did a wonderful job reading the scripts!

Carzenei · Married on 05/03/2018

Beautifully small and intimate

GRWeddingOfficiant.com 8
    GRWeddingOfficiant.com 9

Liz · Married on 04/07/2018

Best officiant ever! She really took the time to get to know us and helped us organize a ceremony that was meaningful, memorable, and unique to us. Very professional, timely, and reliable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Tina · Married on 03/20/2018

I really like Misty she did a wonderful job on my marriage vows she gave us want we wanted they were very spiritual want we wanted thanks misty

Katie · Married on 01/06/2018

Misty is absolutely amazing! She is very passionate about ensuring every service is exactly what the couple wants. My husband and I definitely recommend Misty as your officiant!

Joshua · Married on 12/16/2017

Misty was great! She gave us exactly what we asked for, and was very professional.

Russell · Married on 12/09/2017

Misty held the best wedding service i could have hoped for. It was exactly what i envisioned and more. She was very proffessional and helpful building and preforming our nonreligious service. Our handfasting ceremony was perfect. I would recommend her to everybody she is the best.

Carrie · Married on 12/06/2017

Misty did a wonderful job with our ceremony! You could tell she was definitely a professional. She was so helpful in guiding us through the process of making a customized ceremony. I couldn't have been more happy on our special day, Misty was a huge part of making it happen!

Steve · Married on 10/21/2017

Misty officiated our wedding in October of 2017 and she did an amazing job. Super professional, punctual and made a great ceremony. She listened to our feedback and crafted the perfect script.

Nate · Married on 10/21/2017

Misty is so accommodating, professional and helpful. Highly recommend.

• I

Isabela · Married on 10/10/2017

A great experience overall! Very professional and nice along with the paitence she had when some of my friends were running late! I appreciated it and would recommendthe service if you want a nice small ceremony :)

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2017

Misty was so awesome!!! She was really nice and very helpful!!! I was very happy with my wedding.

Rochelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Misty was Wonderful! She helped us every step of the way, she made our ceremony special. Misty is very friendly, kind and caring, I highly recommend her to couples wanting a specialized ceremony. Thank You So Much Misty! Rochelle and Paul Vidro

GRWeddingOfficiant.com 10
    GRWeddingOfficiant.com 11
    GRWeddingOfficiant.com 12
    GRWeddingOfficiant.com 13
    GRWeddingOfficiant.com 14
    GRWeddingOfficiant.com 15

Sam · Married on 08/12/2017

She was very professional! Willing to help you have the ceremony your really want!

Lucero · Married on 07/22/2017

I loved everything about my ceremony especially because she was able to do it in spanish for my husband ! Thank u .

Erica · Married on 02/14/2017

Misty is awesome! I am so happy I found her and she was apart of our special day. We met Misty for a consultation a few weeks before our wedding. She is so kind and helpful. She explained how the ceremony would go and made us feel comfortable. We were married on valentines and misty was available and looked so beautiful! Misty offered to help me with my dress and she bought some new vanilla scent to make the room even more comfortable. Misty was so kind and helpful with my disabled family members. She was able to communicate in Spanish and was so patient. She performed a beautiful ceremony and the moment I began to cry she had a tissue ready without skipping a beat or getting off track. I really cannot say it enough how amazing this was. I highly recommend Misty! I know when we renew our vows and have our reception well be calling her back!!

Thank you so much Misty for making us feel so comfortable. This was very special for us and you made it so perfect. Your a wonderful person and I'm so thankful we met!! Bless you!

Andrea · Married on 12/21/2016

Misty was fantastic in accommodating our elopement plans, flexible with our wishes for personalizing our ceremony, and completely understanding when my dad was running late due to a flat tire! Highly recommended to anyone looking for the perfect minister for your perfect day.

Greg · Married on 12/11/2016

I highly recommend Misty and her services for any wedding. The location is easy to find, the setting was extremely low key, and service was very touching. Misty performed a heartfelt ceremony and was able to provide witnesses for us to complete the ceremony.

Daniel · Married on 11/22/2016

Super flexible , easy going ,efficient . Made our special day perfect ! We would definitely recommended misty too anyone

Molly · Married on 08/04/2016

Misty was extremely accommodating and so willing to work with us on short notice. She provided an amazing custom ceremony that was perfectly personalized. I appreciated that she always seemed attentive and invested every time we spoke, and she did an amazing job. Thank you very much!

Terry · Married on 04/23/2016

Being that we are gay men, we were a little nervous about how the day was going to go. We wanted a small elopement ceremony and Rev. Misty's chapel was perfect. We had concern that the event would be awkward for our family guests but Rev. Misty ushered us through the process easily. In fact, when we arrived and entered the chapel we realized my dad had arrived before us and Rev. Misty and he were busy chatting away. She clearly had him feeling comfortable already. Her service and her chapel were just the low key, small venue we wanted. More loving than a court house yet less formal than a church. After the ceremony, Rev, Misty helped arrange an impromptu photography session and even took some great pictures on her own camera. We're looking forward to her annual picnic.

Melanie · Married on 03/17/2016

I would highly recommend Misty! Our ceremony was perfect and she was flexible enough to marry us at 11:00pm on St. Patrick's Day!

Misty was amazing, very professional and we will definitely recommend her to our friends and/or anyone. She took time helping us with everything...very patient.
    Thank you Misty, for making our wedding an occasion to remember.

Misty is very nice and everything went smoothly, highly recommended!

mei · Married on 12/10/2015

Thank you again Misty! The wedding was simple and quick. Very nice little chapel and Misty was very kind and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend her to someone if service needed!