25 Reviews for Groove Machine Mobile DJ and Event Services

One Event Per Day (3)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)
24 Groove Machine Mobile DJ and Event Services Reviews

Best DJ ever! So many people loved the music he played. Matt listened to my requests and kept us on schedule. Don’t look anywhere else. Groove machine is the way to go!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Matt was our DJ for our wedding on July 22, 2017. He did a fantastic job at the wedding, and was very professional leading up to the wedding. Matt responded to emails quickly, and was very flexible during the wedding. I will definitely recommend Matt to others.

Profile Picture Somona, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Amazing! Matt was our dj. He was SO nice and did an amazing job. He met up with me before the wedding to go over everything. He was very flexible and did everything he said he'd do. He made our day so fun and got people out there dancing! Thank you for being so great strongly recommend

Profile Picture Heather, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

Groove Machine is a professional DJ to work with. The people who attend our event love the music selection and give rave reviews of the fun atmosphere they create at the event.

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt did a great job, we didn't have much emceeing to be done but he did what we hired him to do and was very nice and professional...I would love to have Matt for a more outgoing and interactive party in the future

Profile Picture Darlene, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was very helpful in the planning process. He met with us to discuss the specifics of our wedding reception and provided us with a detailed planning sheet. At our reception, he kept the night moving and played great music that kept our guests on their feet!

Profile Picture User4761511, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
4.3

Matt was very personable and organized during the planning stages as well as the wedding day. He gave me pre-made timelines of the whole day of the wedding to fill out each individual song I wanted at each point of the wedding and reception. The only thing I would say that surprised me was that he took song requests from our wedding guests instead of sticking to the song list I wanted him to play. That being said, any time during the reception that I went up to him and requested a song - he played it immediately. Matt is a great person, and also a great MC/DJ to keep the wedding moving along. He keeps guests engaged when the bridal party needs to take pictures and played some great songs. I would recommend him to anyone who wanted to make sure they (and their guests) had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Matt was super helpful and responsive to my messages and emails, and was great at helping my husband and I make music selections that fit our personalities and made sense for our wedding day. I expected everything to go great on the wedding day, but Matt exceeded my expectations and made the day amazing (despite the lack of dancers at the reception). I would highly recommend Matt to any future bride! (The photos he takes at the reception are a nice bonus!)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

David, from groove machine, was such an amazing DJ! We just had our wedding a few weeks ago and I could not have been any happier with his service. He was so friendly and helpful especially with last minute changes and requests. He helped complete the atmosphere of he whole event. I would definitely recommend his services for any wedding reception!

Profile Picture Moriah , 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt and I had only met via the phone and via e-mail correspondence. Yet when it came to the wedding itself, it was like we had been coordinating events in person all along. He did an amazing job with MCing and moving things along and definitely on all the music. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the DJ and how well he did in his presentation, professional manner and seamless transition between each event. From my perspective (the Groom) he was always keeping up with all the little changes and making sure everything was flowing smoothly and coordinating things between myself and the Bride's father. I have nothing but great things to say about Matt and his mobile DJ business. You should definitely choose Matt for your wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Shane, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

Matt was very accommodating with our group, very professional and played music appropriate for us. He took requests and we couldn't have asked for better quality of service. We will definitely use him again.

Profile Picture John, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired Matt as the DJ for my wedding and he was nothing short of amazing throughout the entire thing - from the initial e-mail/phone call/meeting through to the end of my wedding day. He was more than willing to meet with me before the wedding as many times as I needed to feel comfortable and always responded to e-mails quickly which I definitely appreciated (I was engaged for over a year and we met and talked numerous times in between!). The last thing a bride wants is a vendor they can't reach! He was very friendly, professional and upfront about all costs and services and also provided a great timeline for my wedding day-he was crucial in this piece! I didn't know where to start, how much time things would/should take or what order to do them in. Matt was amazing. He was very thorough when going over specific songs, the order of events, suggestions, etc. He was more than a DJ - he was a MC as well. Matt communicated with my other vendors as needed to ensure a seamless ceremony and reception. I had a Sunday afternoon wedding and assumed there wouldn't be a ton of dancing but Matt actually got people out of the dance floor! He also suggested a game or two to play to keep the guests involved and entertained which worked very well! He was a hit! He played music that suited all ages (we had all ages from children to late 80's!). He showed up early on the day of my wedding and stayed until the last guests were leaving. I can't say enough wonderful things about Matt. I'm so glad that he was there on my special day and if I ever need another DJ in the future, or get a chance to refer him to other brides, I will do so in a heartbeat. Thank you Matt for making my day even more special!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Matt was awesome!! He responded immediately with a quote for my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party. His quote was VERY reasonable!!! He's not the type of person to overcharge you either, he's more about the people, not the money. He contacted me at various times prior to the party regarding the play list. He responded to all of my emails promptly (and I emailed a lot!) and was able to get all of the songs I asked for. He even went above and beyond locating songs from bands that my daughter likes that are not mainstream. He arrived early to set up and was professional thoroughout the event. He is super friendly and I felt as though we had been friends for years!! He's very easy to talk to and work with. I'm already looking forward to my next party so I can have Matt come DJ!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was absolutely amazing, he went way above the call of duty and made the wedding a dream come true for the bride and groom, he is very organized, professional, friendly and someone we would use time and time again.

Profile Picture User5502778, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt Was so fun to have at or wedding. He took the time to feel out our guests and made it fun for everyone. He was very professional and flexible with what we wanted. Matt Was also very organized and provided documents to make things go smoothly. We would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
4.1

Matt is very helpful & try's to come up with fun things with the music

Profile Picture Krystal Mielnik , 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was awesome!! He provided exactly what we wanted in a DJ at our wedding. Affordable, friendly, and a great selection of all varieties of music. Would definitely recommend the Groove Machine!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was great to work with. My daughter lives out of state, so choosing a DJ was somewhat of a challenge. In the beginning of the process my daughter spoke with a few different DJ's on the phone. After she talked to Matt, she told me that she 'connected' with him & that he would be great. Once we got everything figured out, he met me at the venue and we discussed the details. On the actual wedding day, everything went smoothly. Great music, great ways to keep everyone engaged (all ages). The dance floor was full all night long. The up-lighting was the perfect touch! Everyone I talk to said they had a really fun, enjoyable evening. I would definitely recommend Groove Machine to anyone who is looking for a DJ! Thank you for making my daughter and son-in-law's wedding a day to remember!

Profile Picture brenda, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was amazing! Our wedding guests continue to tell us how much fun they had at the wedding. The music choices were great and he kept the guests up and dancing all night! There was something for everyone to enjoy dancing to. He was also great at suggesting games/activities/order of events at the reception to optimize for keeping the party going. He was a true professional and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was great! He played all of the music that we requested and kept us on our timeline. He was enthusiastic and did a great job keeping the people on the dance floor. Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture J, 8/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt did an AMAZING job at my daughters wedding and kept everyone on our schedule so that everything had an amazing flow. The music was awesome, slide show and uplighting, absolutly beautiful! Matt was very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend Groove Machine Mobile DJ service for any event especially weddings!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was responsive, considerate, flexible, organized and did a fantastic job. People were on the dance floor having fun until the end. My daughter was very happy with his help and suggestions. One of the only aspects of the reception we didn't have to worry about. Thanks Matt!

Profile Picture User5488200, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would give this company a thousand stars if I could. He helped us create a truly unforgettable wedding. Thank you again Matt.

Profile Picture Darcy , 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great to work with. My reception would have been a crazy mess without him. He definitely kept the fun going.

Profile Picture User5480632, 2+ years ago, 1 Review