Groove Collection Reviews

43 | Asheville, NC

43 Reviews for Groove Collection

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

If we could give more stars, we would! Groove Collection was absolutely amazing and made our celebration as much fun as we could have imagined. We feel so lucky that we were able to book this band. Music is very important to us and it was important to us that we had a great music experience that kept the party going late into the night. This band went above and beyond our expectations. The mix of music was perfect and kept the younger and older generations on the dance floor. We communicated with the band beforehand regarding the mix of music we hoped for, and they really hit the nail on the head! So many guests have remarked that it was the best wedding band they ever saw.

Not only were they very talented, but they were fun and personable as well. They were all so nice and easy to talk with. They did a wonderful job introducing the wedding party and later in the night they even let one of our friends join them on the stage as a guest rapper! This band is able to pull from many different genres and do so in a way that sounds high quality and authentic. We are still amazed and the next time we throw a party we will be disappointed that we don't have Groove Collection there to provide the entertainment. If they are available for your date, book them! Saying that they are a great value is a vast understatement. Thank you Groove Collection! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Groove Collection's reply:

Wow!!! We are humbled by your very kind and thoughtful review! Thank you for being so easy to work with. We had a great time!

If you're looking for a wedding band in the Asheville area you MUST use Groove Collection!! I was a little nervous about booking a band that I had never heard live but they completely superseded all expectations!! They were absolutely amazing and all of our guests could not stop commenting on how great they were! They were also super responsive to the million questions we had for them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you for the super nice review! We really appreciate it!

Groove Collection was amazing! Got everyone on the dance floor from the two year olds to the 70 year olds and everyone in between!

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

Amazing band to work with! As a Wedding Planner, I find that working with bands is sometimes one of the most difficult vendors to rely on. This wasn't the case at all with Groove Collection. They were on time {actually early} kind, excited about the reception, and put on a great show. I highly recommend them and am looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Groove Collection's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! They enjoyed working with you, too. We appreciate your kind review!

Groove Collection was an awesome eclectic band that definitely met our expectations! All of our guests LOVED the set list and danced the night away- we had so many compliments on the band choice!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind review!!

Alex · Married on 10/18/2014

When I first looked at all of the other rave reviews for Grove Collection, part of me was skeptical that the band could be as outstanding as advertised. Any doubt was quickly eliminated. From my first conversation with Leslie through my wedding day, this band was professional and responsive. Matt and the guys stole the show at my reception and made the night truly special. No less than 10 people told me specifically how much they enjoyed the band and how much fun they had. With all the chaos of planning a wedding and the wedding day, I felt calm knowing that we were in great hands. Matt is a true professional and the band is darn good. Do yourself a favor and book this band. They are as good as advertised and it will be the easiest and best decision you make planning a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Groove Collection's reply:

Thanks so much, Alex. Matt said your crowd was so fun and energetic. They enjoyed every minute of playing your reception!

Jordan · Married on 10/04/2014

This band is the best band ever! My wedding guests have been raving for days. The lead singer Matt and his band did not stop! You know the bands that take a break in the middle of the party and ruin the dance mood...not Groove Collection. I don't think they even took a breath or a water break. Everyone was on the dance floor from 8-11. We are going to have them back for our anniversary..hopefully!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Groove Collection's reply:

So glad everything went so well! They loved your guests and had a great time:) thank you for your very nice review. They would love to play for your anniversary!

Robert · Married on 05/24/2014

The Groove Collection did an OUTSTANDING performance at my daughter's wedding. The dance floor was packed on every song. A very talented, professional and lively group of musicians.

I would highly recommend them for any event

Sent on 05/27/2014

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you for your very kind review! The band a great time with your family and guests!

Katy · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Groove Collection!

Before our wedding, they were quick to respond to e-mails and very flexible with special requests.

The day of the wedding, Groove Collection was prompt, professional, and sounded great. They did a wonderful job of getting people onto the dance floor and playing what the crowd wanted to hear. Everyone, from my college friends, to my 91-year old grandmother enjoyed their performance.

As one of my bridesmaids told me after the wedding, "the band was awesomeness." I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Groove Collection's reply:

Wow! Thank you for your very kind review. GC had a great time with your guests!
  • User4117620 · event on 05/10/2014

AWESOME!!!!! Everyone loved the band!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Groove Collection's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing our services. So glad you were happy with what we had to offer!
  • User4131571 · event on 05/10/2014

THEy WERE AWESOME!!! Kept people dancing all night! great musicians!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Groove Collection did an outstanding job at our wedding reception, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun party! I had many guests ask me about the band, and I know everyone had a blast. Leslie and Matt were very helpful and easy to reach leading up to the event, and answered any questions that I had. Thanks, guys, for an awesome night!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We send well wishes your way in your new life together.

What a great band! Groove Collection is amazing. They are so much fun and kept everyone up and dancing the entire wedding, which was exactly what we asked for. They worked with us on the set list and learned songs just for us. They are even better than any clips you'll see online. We would highly recommend them to anyone that wants a band with great musicians, who knows how to work the crowd and keep everyone dancing. You'll have nothing to worry about choosing Groove Collection! Thanks guys!!
    Cat & Jeff

Sent on 11/17/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

Wow! What a nice review of our band. We really appreciate all your kind words and are so happy you were so satisfied with our services. Best wishes!

Talbot · Married on 09/28/2013

Groove Collection was awesome! Matt and the guys really know how to get people on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding band-all of our guests had a great time. Good music, friendly and professional!

Highly recommend!
    Travis and Talbot

Sent on 10/06/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Talbot! You guys were so easy to work with and it was a pleasure playing for your guests. What a fun crowd! Best wishes in your new life together.

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2013

It was such a comfort to be able to "touch base"/ make contact with an actual person when my daughter or myself had a question! All of our wedding guests had a fabulous time dancing and "trying" to sing! Groove Collection provided genuine Southern charm to add warmth to our reception.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

It was great working with you to make your daughter's reception fabulous. I'm so glad y'all were happy with what we had to offer! Thanks again for hiring us to be a part of such an important family event.

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2013

Groove Collection is amazing! My guests loved them and so did my fiancé and I! I could not tell you how easy to work with and professional they are! Take the stress out of planning this part of your wedding and hire them!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! We had such a great time playing at your reception and felt it a privilege to be a part of your special day. We hope y'all are enjoying married life together :)

Valerie · Married on 09/07/2013

The selection of songs was a perfect compliment to our party guests....loved by all with quests ranging from 4 to 82 yrs old! Everyone danced. The musicians are professional and connected well with the guests. The management respond immediately to any request. They love what they do and it shows! We will definately hire them again and have already recommended them to our friends. Great Job!!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us so quickly! We really appreciate it. What a kind review! Matt and the guys said your party was so much fun. They loved watching all your grandkids dancing :-) Thank you for being so easy to work with. They all had a great time! Best wishes :-)

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2013

If you are looking for the best wedding band you will ever encounter look no further! I can not get enough of Groove Collection and I know you wont either once you get to experience their sound. They were the true hit of the wedding and my guests are still calling me to tell me about how incredible they thought they were. Their set list featured songs from all era's and something that everyone could relate to. Their energy and passion could be felt by everyone and the dance floor was never empty. Matt, the singer and band leader, was so kind and on top of things, always quick to respond to help me with anything I needed and make sure everything went off without a hitch. He also played at my ceremony and really made such an impact. I truly can't say enough about how amazing this band is and I know you wont be able to either!! THANK YOU GROOVE COLLECTION!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

Wow! Thank you for such a kind review (and for your promptness in delivering it). Groove Collection had so much fun playing for you and your guests. They said the views were breathtaking and your choice of venue was perfect! We all wish you the best!

The best decision we made for our wedding was having live music and Groove Collection was the perfect choice! We know that our guests truly enjoyed the band simply by the number of positive comments we received at the wedding and even the day after the event. We planned our wedding from out of state and did not meet the band or hear them play until the day of the wedding. I have to admit that at times I was nervous about how things were going to turn out, but I am so pleased with the band and would hire them all over again! Matt has a great voice and the band really knows how to get people on the dance floor! I would recommend Groove Collection for any event!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Groove Collection was thrilled to play your reception and so happy that you loved the music! They had a great time :-) Best wishes in your future together.

Annie · Married on 05/04/2013

Grove Collection absolutely ROCKED our wedding reception! I am so happy that we had them to entertain us for the most important party of our lives! They had awesome, laid-back attitudes and the perfect amount of energy - they had all of our guests on the dance floor despite the rain! My husband is a musician and they were kind enough to let him join them on stage several times throughout the night. In addition, we planned to have a different musician play during cocktail hour who failed to show up and play per their contract so Grove Collection happily filled in and started early - no questions asked!. They were pleasant and fun and honestly, they saved the day! I recommend them wholeheartedly!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

Thanks, Annie, for your very complimentary review! You were great to work with and we wish you nothing but the best!

Theodore · Married on 02/16/2013

Awesome job! Lots of quality comments from guests! Nice, courteous, professional. Glad we had them!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Groove Collection's reply:

Thanks for your review! GC had a great time playing your reception. You guys were great to work with! Best wishes together :-)

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2012

Matt and the band were amazing! They made my reception such a fun event that no one wanted to stop dancing...young or old! It truly felt like the night flew by in just 30 minutes.....that's just how much fun we were all having! They even accommodated a special request first dance song that wasn't originally in their song list. Nice!!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Melissa,
    What a nice review! We really appreciate it! The guys had such a fun time playing for you and your guests. We wish you the best in your new life together! Please let us know if we can be of service in the future.

Everyone enjoyed Groove Collection and they performed extremely well. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you for your review!!

Christina · Married on 05/26/2012

This band was more than incredible. Family and friends are still raving about them! Groove Collection played for my husband and I's wedding in Weaverville, NC on Memorial Day weekend. We knew we wanted a high-caliber band and we were not disappointed. Their energy was amazing and the talent was unparalleled. Every interaction with this band, from their manager Leslie, to the band members themselves was professional and prompt. I would hire them again in a second.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Groove Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for hiring us for your reception! We had a wonderful time and appreciate your business!