Griff's Goodies Wedding Cakes & Cookies Reviews

18 | Johnstown, PA

18 Reviews for Griff's Goodies Wedding Cakes & Cookies

Stephanie at Griff's Goodies was lovely to work with and we were extremely pleased with the cake that she created for our wedding. She was warm and welcoming during the cake tasting and she was accommodating to all our of requests. The fact that Stephanie takes care of the delivery and setup of the cake is particularly appealing and we appreciated not having to worry about that on our wedding day. The end product was exactly as we had imagined and our guests had nothing but positive things to say about the cake.

Highly recommend them for their cake and cookies.

Donna · Married on 04/28/2012

Griff's Goodies in Johnstown, Pa's is really Johnstown's best kept secret. They did a fantastic job with my cake. The best!! I'm so happy I went w/Stefanie. Her attention to detail was what I liked the best. Better than the photo I showed her. It looked as good as it tasted. I would highly recommend them. Tried and true. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Debbie · Married on 12/24/2011

We had a winter Wedding in Johnstown, Pa. I went with Griff's Goodies Cakes and I was thrilled with my cake and cookies. It was just as I wanted, tasted great, and can't wait to my anniversary to enjoy the top piece. Steph was so nice and professional.

Samantha · Married on 06/11/2011

I was extremely pleased with the quality and service I received. Our cake was exceptional as were the cookie favors, and pastries. I would highly recommend them to all.

Kimmy · Married on 12/18/2010

Griff\'s Goodies was by far the BEST Cake lady in the area. We tried others, they did not even compare. I wanted special cookie favors for my bridal party and family. My wedding cookies were awesome!! I was so happy. They looked beautiful , tasted yummy. My cake was divine, even though I ended up with some on my face. I can\'t wait to eat our top cake for our Anniversary. I highly recommed wedding cookies & especially her Chocloate Cake with chocolate filling. Look no further, it will be waste of time. P s. be sure to ask for a cookie sample before you get there.

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2010

I would highly recommend Griff\'s Goodies Bakers because they do it all. Our wedding cake looked and tasted great. They also provided me with my shower cake and cookies, also a big hit!! I purchased a red velvet grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner to surprise my husband, it was great. I will travel back just for birthdays it is that good!!

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2010

Griff's Goodies made the most beautiful cake for our wedding! It was exactly how I pictured it in my head, but better! Not only was it gorgeous, it was the delicious too! I can't wait to eat our first year anniversary cake!

Paula · Married on 04/10/2010

Super easy to work with, Their cakes are to die for. Her availability is limited and I can see why. She gave us just what we wanted. Our Wedding Cake, Shower cake and Cookies all tasted fresh and looked beautiful. Great Job! I would highly recommend Griff's Goodies if your looking for quality.

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2009

Griff's Goodies did an awesome job with my cupcakes for my shower and my wedding cake. The cupcakes and cake were moist and fresh. Definately the best in town! Great Job and Thanks for everything!

Marris · Married on 05/02/2009

Stephanie was really fun to work with. I wanted wedding cake cookies for favors and she matched them to my actual wedding cake. The best memory for me is, walking into the room and seeing my beautiful cake. My shower cake was delicious, the best carrot cake in the world. Jason loved his groom's cake.
    I highly recommend Griff's Goodies. They were worth every penny.

Stephanie · Married on 02/14/2009

Griffs Goodies did and excellent job on our wedding cake. They are so professional and wonderful to work with . Our cake was amazing looking and tasting. I highly recommend them for any occasion. We recieved a million completments on our wedding cake. It was absolutely perfect!

Amy · Married on 10/04/2008

very very good tasting AND wonderful decorating. exceptionally professional. great to work with. highly recommended

Shannon · event on: 02/16/2013

Griff's Goodies did a beautiful cake for the party, and the cookies were a big hit as well.

Christina · Married on 02/14/2009

My wedding anniversary was delightful. I ordered individual heart shaped cakes for all my friends and family. They looked great and tasted fantastic.

tiffany · Married on 02/07/2009

The Cake was more beautiful than I expected. The cookies were gobbled up faster than they could put them out. I was told this vendor was "good" but they were in my book GREAT! Referrals are comming your way! Be prepared, I told you I had a lot of friends.

lena · Married on 05/17/2008

"This was one of the best tasting cakes!", thats all I kept hearing during the reception. Stephanie and Dale really made my day. The cake looked just as I wanted. I was completely satisfied.

Sheryl · Married on 06/16/2000

Griff's Goodies, Inc. made our wedding cake and cookies. Everthing was beautiful and tasted absolutely delicious! They made our wedding an exquisite event. Chef Stephanie Griffith was completely professional and knew exactly what I wanted. The cake was a masterpiece - - too beautiful to cut!!! The cookies were fancy and tasted great. I would recommend Griff's Goodies to anyone!! The product and service is first-class, five stars!!! Our wedding was exceptionally special because of Griff's Goodies!!!!! Great value at a great price.