Griffin Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Lauren K. Married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful!

Sarah was extremely helpful and easy to work with! She captured our engagement pictures, my bridals, and the wedding.

She was able to quickly edit our engagements so we could use images for our save the dates and get them out in the time frame that we wanted; then was able to have a quick turn around time on editing my bridals as well.

I had an issue with my dress in which the first alterations shop I went to ended up doing more harm than good; and Sarah was very flexible and able to accommodate doing my bridals basically as late as we could wait.

She was also very attentive to the schedule on the day of the wedding and was able to make sure we took all of the pictures that we wanted; which can be hard to do considering we had a very big bridal party (ten bridesmaids, ten groomsmen, four ushers, etc.) and about 500 guests.

I cannot wait to see the pictures from our wedding and reception!
  • Clarissa
    Clarissa Married on 05/18/2019

You won’t regret hiring Griffin!

Sarah and her assistants were just amazing and doing things I have never seen photographers do just to get the perfect shot, like laying on the ground. They were super sweet and very helpful! I will definitely recommend Sarah to future brides!
    Rachel Married on 08/18/2018

Sarah was awesome!

We loved Sarah! She did such a great job capturing our wedding. Every moment and detail was captured beautifully! We will cherish these pictures forever.
    Mayra Married on 05/12/2018
    Amazing photographer, has many packages to choose from. Reminded us to take certain photos when we would get busy.
    Addison Married on 10/07/2017
    Sarah did my bridals and my wedding in Comfort, Tx. I'm from Lubbock, TX and she made planning the photography so easy. From the first time I talked to her on the phone she made me feel so comfortable. My pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and she was so fun to have around. She definitely helped make my husband and I laugh to get the best pictures!
    Erynn Married on 04/29/2017
    Great job with our photos! Arrived on time and got our pictures to us in the allotted time frame!
    T Married on 10/15/2016
    Sarah was absolutely amazing. She was very professional and a joy to work with. She is very energetic. We had our wedding and reception in the same venue. Sarah was great taking photos after the wedding while the venue was setting up for the reception. Sarah along with her second photographer (sorry I cannot remember her name) rode with us to a second location to take photos. I would absolutely recommend Griffin Photography for anyone's Wedding or special event.
    Marla Married on 10/14/2016
    After countless weeks of searching the web and shuffling through various photographer's photos, my husband and I came across Griffin Photography. Her work immediately stood out to us. The quality of her work is top notch only to be matched by her professionalism! (She did have to put up with my husband's groomsman and well... my husband, which is quite a daunting task, and handled it like a true professional.) Not much else to say about her art, look at the website, the pictures are amazing! One more thing to note for anyone who has a husband that is not a big fan of picture taking such as mine. Spending more time posing and taking pictures than enjoying the day was a big concern for my husband. Sarah was able to wrangle everyone together (groomsman included) and get some amazing shots that were fun to take and not a hassle to take! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to memorialize your big day forever!
    Rickie Married on 07/31/2015
    Sarah shot both my bridals and my wedding and did a wonderful job! Might I add she had to do both in the dead heat of Texas summer and never once complained. She's very quick to respond via email and works with you very well to get just the right photos you want. She's very nice and down to earth to boot! Definitely check her out for you event!!
    Ali Married on 05/02/2015
    Sarah was wonderful to work with! My husband and I do not consider ourselves to be photogenic and can be awkward in front of the camera. Sarah provided such wonderful direction and because of that, we had beautiful engagement photos. Would highly recommend!
    Jenny Married on 04/04/2015
    Well worth it. Wish I could do it all over again. We had a wonderful experience and hope to always use Griffin photography for other amazing events in our newlywed life.
    Kendall Married on 03/28/2015
    Sarah Griffin did a great job with our wedding! My favorite photos are the ones right after the ceremony when we were outside and able to take more intimate photos.
    Kelly Married on 03/21/2015
    Sarah was fabulous!!! Her style was just what we were looking for to capture our very special day. My husband and I both loved working with her and the pictures look great!
  • User2094938 2+ years ago
    I was planning my wedding from out of town and she was very easy and flexible to work with!
  • User2072801 2+ years ago
    Sarah was prompt and helpful during all stages. Great to work with!
    Meygan Married on 06/14/2014
    Sarah is a very enjoyable to be around. Trust her... She knows what she is talking about when it comes to photos!
  • User1533258 2+ years ago
    Sarah was exceptional! We used her for engagements, bridals, and day of wedding photography and she made everything so fun and easy. Beautiful photography and a great experience!
  • User1310215 2+ years ago
    Working with Sarah was very easy. I haven't seen my pictures yet, but I'm sure they look amazing!
  • User1221271 2+ years ago
    Sarah was a great vendor to work with for our wedding. She let us create a package that included everything that we wanted and was comparable in price to other photogs in the San Antonio area- great value for the money spent. She was personable and flexible which made doing business with her simple! Would recommend her to any bride and groom out there!
    Erica Married on 05/11/2013
    I highly recommend Griffin Photography. Sarah does excellent work and her pictures are absolutely beautiful! She did our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, save the dates and day of wedding photography. She has great ideas and always listened to what we wanted in the pictures! Her style is very creative which is exactly what we were looking for! :)
  • User1123591 2+ years ago
    Beautiful, unique, and creative pictures! We could not have been more pleased with how our wedding pictures turned out :)
  • User1088157 2+ years ago
    Griffin Photography is simply the best! We will be using Griffin Photography for our next life events. Sarah was professional and fun. She made being photographed comfortable.
  • User1066765 2+ years ago
    Sarah was great! She made the picture taking process fun and exciting. She was super kind and friendly. The wedding was somewhat recent so I haven't seen the pictures yet, but I have no doubt that they'll be beautiful. I can't wait to see them!
    Ashley Married on 11/17/2012
    Sarah and her crew were so professional (but fun!) at our wedding. When the wedding party started to get behind schedule, Sarah got us right back on schedule because she was quick with getting us arranged for pictures. She knew exactly which pictures she wanted to take, how to get us looking our best, and when I started to get frustrated with some overly-chatty bridesmaids, Sarah gave me a sneak peak of some pictures to make me feel better! What a superstar! I can't wait for our day-after shoot with her because I know she's got more fun tricks up her sleeve. I would 100% recommend Griffin Photography to my friends and family!
    Brandy Married on 05/12/2012
    Sarah was SO professional and easy to work with. The best part is there her photographs are amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!