Grif Kolberg Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Grif Kolberg Photography

18 Grif Kolberg Photography Reviews
  • WinterSweet

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

AMAZING. Our day was captured beautifully and perfectly. Grif was amazing to work with, always responsive when it came to questions, and captured our wedding day in a way no one else could have. OH and the videos he made with the pictures moved me to tears. Our day was really unique as we had a morning wedding and then drove a ways to an afternoon/evening "post wedding party" where all of our family was able to mingle. Grif captured so many beautiful moments from both events.
    I highly highly recommend Grif Kolberg Photography!

Aba · Married on 05/28/2017

I hired Grif for my wedding on 5/28 and it was the best investment we made into the wedding by far. I signed a contract with him after visiting his website and loving how vibrant his shots were and how much joy he was able to capture at weddings. We had a great experience with Grif and his wife at the wedding. Everything happens so fast but Grif was very composed the entire time and made the whole process so easy for us. His wife was incredibly sweet as well. All my family and friends continue to rave on how wonderful they treated us and how professional they were the entire night. We received our photos this week and were so impressed! So vibrant, and he captured all the emotion and joy of the day. I can't wait to work with him to put together an album and to share all the photos with our friends and family. I encourage every bride and/or groom to give Grif a call as you're choosing a photographer. You won't be disappointed!

Rosemary · Married on 03/04/2017

Amazing pictures! Grif did an awesome job. From planning with us, paying attention to detail, being patient and return pictures in a timely manner. I would recommend him every time! He truly is an expert at his craft.

• User5618031 · 1+ year ago

I don't be even know where to start with how happy and pleased my husband and I were Grif. We actually booked him 4 months before our wedding, after deciding not to work with our original photographer and it literally was the best decision we made while wedding planning. Grif was extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and has a number of packages that can fit various budgets. We absolutely love our wedding photos and the quality of them is impeccable. We got our photos back about 5 weeks after the wedding, which was also great. Our guests were even impressed with Grif and his wife on our wedding day, saying how warm and friendly they were and how they knew we were going to have amazing photos because they were everywhere! If you are in the Houston area, do yourself a favor and book Grif Kolberg Photography for your special day and move on to the next item on your wedding planning list. You will NOT be disappointed!

Michael · Married on 10/30/2016

I would highly recommend Grif Kolberg Photography to any couple looking for a photographer for their wedding. Grif is extremely creative and very easy to work with. He was in touch with my wife and I on many occasions prior to our wedding to make sure we were on the same page with the type of photographs we were looking for on our big day. Grif is an outstanding photographer! You won't regret hiring him.

Angela · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer. Grif is extremely talented and he is very nice and welcoming! If anyone is looking for a GREAT photographer then look no further and choose Grif Kolberg! :)
    -Angela & Danny

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Grif and his wife were wonderful to work with! Highly recommend them to everyone!

Beth · Married on 06/17/2016

I absolutely love all of the pictures that Grif gave us! We only had him for 2 hours at our wedding but he still managed to take many incredible pictures. I'm so glad that we chose him, I only wish we could've had him for more time! He and his wife are very professional and made sure to get all of the pictures we requested, despite the time constraint, and even showed up early to scope out the venue. We even received our pictures within 1 week of the wedding. Thank you so much Grif! I highly recommend him for any event.

Mrs. · Married on 04/09/2016

From the moment I first spoke with Grif, I knew I made the right choice. It is SO HARD to find a professional person who wants to go above and beyond for his client. I spoke with some weird people and was so scared I couldn't find a good photographer. But once I found Grif, I knew that my wedding pictures would be great and that I didn't have to worry about anything!! He and his wife were the sweetest couple I've ever met. I felt like we all knew each other for a long time! They were so great to work with. I am so happy with my pictures and look at them at least once a week because so many people want copies! Brides and Grooms, all of the wedding planning is nothing if you don't have the pictures to look at afterwards! You won't remember the whole night and you won't see all of the memorable moments! Let Grif capture your wedding day so that you will have amazing pictures to look at for the rest of your life. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kolberg for making my wedding day fun and memorable!!
    -Mr. and Mrs. Word 4/9/16

Chiedu · Married on 04/02/2016

Grif and Noriko were really fun to work with. They were very professional, experienced and have lots of creative ideas. Grif took both our engagement photos and wedding photos and he made both experiences very pleasant and relaxing. We highly recommend Grif Kolberg photography!

Gary · Married on 09/12/2015

When it comes to having someone keep you relaxed, but also very punctual and on time, Grif does it all. Not only was he very respectful towards me and our families, but he was beyond extraordinary in seeing that the Bride was always taken care of, looking incredible, and had many many photos to remember the special day.

Hands down -- Outstanding Job.

Lorena · Married on 09/12/2015

Grif was amazing both for my bridal shoot and my wedding! He does a great job of and is very enthusiastic which makes the job way fun! He teamed up with his wife for my bridal pictures which was awesome, it's great to see great teamwork! I can't stop thanking him enough for such a great job! My pictures are amazing are are forever memories I will keep.

Presli · Married on 09/05/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about my wedding experience with Grif. I will start by saying that he could charge way more for his wedding packages than he does. He's extremely affordable and the quality of work you will receive is outstanding to say the very least. Grif not only makes you feel comfortable but is extremely professional from start to finish. I recieved many compliments on my wedding day but one of the ones I heard the most was that my photographer was always everywhere! People could not believe how great he truly was!

I looked back on my wedding and knew there were a few pictures that I didn't get. Being your wedding I knew I would never have another chance to get them. I spent days beating myself up for not remembering that I wanted those pictures.. To my surprise when I recieved all my photos from Grif the three pictures I thought I didn't get were in there!! I can't say how grateful I truly am for all of the wonderful memories Grif captured for me. When looking through my pictures it truly is like watching a movie.

My husband and I not only recieved breathtaking photos of our special day but we also gained a lifetime photography for our family, and for that we are eternally grateful!

Cassie · Married on 08/22/2015

Grif is amazing! Not only are his images fantastic, he makes the entire photo-taking experience fun! He is continuously up-to-date with current photography trends and creative in getting unique shots! He also traveled to IOWA to take our engagement and wedding photos, so he is willing and flexible to work with any schedule! I recommend Grif to everybody looking for a photographer - our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful our pictures are!

Suellen · Married on 05/16/2015

We had Grif as our wedding photographer in May. we met with him a month or so before and decided immidiately to move forward with him to do capture our wedding. He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. He was exactly where he needed to be at all times throughout our ceremony and reception. Capturing every moment we wanted to have memories of.. Our wedding pictures turned out absolutely PERFECT. Exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend him to anyone.

• F

Francesca · Married on 01/03/2015

Grif is the best photographer I have ever met. He is so professional and easy to work with. His wife helped him at all my photo-shoots and she is so amazing and helpful too! He did my two engagement shoots, my bridal shoot, all-day wedding photography, my daughter newborns and Christmas pictures for me. I will continue to use him FOREVER. If you are looking for a photographer I would definitely use Grif Kolberg!

Brittney · Married on 08/08/2014

Grif has a great eye for detail. He takes the time to study his surroundings in order to get the best shot. His wedding day photos capture every moment, from getting ready down to the place settings. You will cherish these photos forever. You will not be disappointed with the quality and creativity that Grif Kolberg Photography has to offer.

Grif is super professional! Though he is a solo act, he covered our entire 350+ guest wedding and did an amazing job! My wife and I are so happy we found him. Best services and a great price!