Grey Summit Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
    Lindsey T. Married on 10/08/2022

Excellent!

Tony with Grey Summit Videography was amazing! He was quick to reply to my questions, was flexible with our requests, arrived early on the day of, and got our videos back to us very quickly! We were extremely impressed with his work too! He captured our wedding day beautifully! We will look back on our video frequently and get to enjoy our day over and over again because of Tony. Thank you so much!!
  • Cass
    Cass T. Married on 09/24/2022

1000/10 Would Recommend!

Tony with Grey Summit Productions went above and beyond capturing our wedding! The videos he created really captured our personalities and vision for the day! And to top it all off Tony was so nice to work with! Responds instantly, really explains the process, and had an incredibly fast turnaround time! I would recommend Tony to anyone!
  • Myriah
    Myriah S. Married on 09/04/2022

Above And Beyond!

Tony and Grey Summit Productions did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. The wedding video was better than we could have imagined and we will treasure it for years to come. Tony was always quick to respond to questions and went above and beyond with his videography!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Haley
    Haley W. Married on 08/12/2022

Highly Recommend!!

HIGHLY Recommend Tony & Grey Summit Productions !! I was planning my Omaha Wedding all the way from Detroit without ever getting to meet my vendors in person prior to my wedding, and Tony made the entire experience a breeze!! He is so thoughtful, organized, and responsive with the entire planning and logistics process. Not to mention, so personable and FUN! He can put any vision to life, and adds such a positive, relaxed, and fun-loving vibe to your wedding day! You are in good hands with Tony, and I will always highly recommend him to brides!!
    Alexi M. Married on 08/06/2022

Awesome Experience!

Tony did an amazing job for our engagement and wedding video! He listened to our vision and brought it to life! We received so many compliments on how everything turned out. We could not be happier with our decision to go with Tony and would 100% recommend him to anyone else looking for a videographer. He went above and beyond. The cute USB at the end of the process was just the icing on the cake. Thanks so much Tony!
    Sarah S. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing videographer

We loved having Tony as our videographer on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding day he asked what elements of our day we wanted captured in our video. He also provided us with a personalized USB with all the raw footage of the day. He did a wonderful job of capturing the emotion of our day! Thank you, Tony!
    Emily Z. Married on 05/14/2022

Excellent wedding videographer

He did a wonderful job videoing our wedding day, and the video turned out beautifully! Even after the wedding is finished, Tony sent us a beautiful wooden USB drive with all of our raw footage from the day. It's details like this that helped make our wedding amazing!
  • Hanniebones
    Hanniebones Married on 02/25/2022

Perfect in every way!

Tony went above and beyond to make mine and Jude's wedding video perfect! Incredibly friendly and professional service all around! Thank you again for also braving the harsh Nebraska winter weather with us as well!
  • MaKenna
    Makenna H. Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding Videographer

I hired Grey Summit to be my videographer for my wedding, and all I have to say is WOW! My video turned out AMAZING!! Anthony helped me every step of the way and made sure to capture everything I asked him to and more. I cry and laugh every time I watch my video. I have nothing but great things to say about him. Anthony fit right in with my wedding party and family that I forgot he was my videographer. If you hire Grey Summit to be your videographer, you will not be disappointed. The video I received from him I will forever look back on and feel as if I was reliving that day over and over again.

Grey Summit's reply:

Thank you for leaving your comments and sharing your experience with us! Such a great day for a wedding. Best wishes to you!
    Alisha L. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured Our Memorable Day Beautifully!

Tony was absolutely the best throughout the wedding planning and day-of events. So personal, great communication, and captured the day beautifully! He worked well alongside other vendors and got along well with family. The drone footage of the wedding location was a nice touch - the video will be treasured for years. Thanks so much, Tony!

Grey Summit's reply:

Appreciate your generous words. Thanks for leaving your comments and letting us know how much you appreciated our work. Thanks!
  • Candace
    Candace Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience!

Working with Tony was such a great and fun experience! He was very responsive to our messages and very professional! He went above and beyond our expectations. We got our wedding videos in a timely manner and they were beautiful! I cannot reccomend him enough!!

Grey Summit's reply:

Appreciate your kind words. Thanks for leaving your comments and letting us know how much you appreciated our work. Thanks!
    Nika A. Married on 09/04/2021

High quality and versatile

The quality of the work done for our wedding was wonderful. I'd highly recommend!

Grey Summit's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughtful comments! Your wedding was such a wonderful day! Congrats to you both!

Mataya F. Married on 08/07/2021

Wedding day

Grey summit was amazing! Very attentive to the things we wanted and helped ease stresses on the big day

Grey Summit's reply:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments! Such a great day for a wedding. Best wishes to you!
    Taylor H. Married on 05/14/2021

Beautifully captured!!

Amazing service with excellent results!! We loved the drone footage and working with Tony was wonderful and it felt so natural throughout the whole day!!! We loved this opportunity to capture our day and were so excited by the results!!

• Sydney
    Sydney S. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing videographer

To anyone contemplating if they want to have a videographer for their wedding and/or what company to go with, I would 100% recommend Grey Summit Productions. They were so nice and easy to work with, worked amazing with our photographer, and the video we got from them perfectly captured every special detail of our wedding day. So excited we will have this video to look back on forever!

Abbie F. Married on 09/05/2020

An exceptional experience

I would choose Tony as my wedding videographer over and over again if I could. His team displayed such knowledge, enthusiasm, care, and professionalism before, during, and after our wedding day. The Grey Summit team is selflessly committed to serving you and bringing you a beautiful, meaningful film that you will love and cherish forever!

Grey Summit's reply:

You guys were great to work with. Congrats to the two of you!! And thank you for all your generous words. :)
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 06/30/2020

Incredible Videography!

Tony at Grey Summit Productions played a key role in our wedding by making sure we would have a quality video that captured all the priceless moments throughout our big day.

The first time we watched our video it brought back all the emotions from the wedding day and it made us extremely grateful to have had him as part of our crew! The editing and creativity he used to incorporate various aspects of our day, including our wedding vows at the ceremony, was simply incredible and we were very pleased with the end product!

He was relaxed, professional, and it was obvious he knew what he was doing by his overall demeanor, as he was discreet but also able to capture every moment with great detail!

I can say with confidence that Tony will do a phenomenal job on your wedding footage and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a video to treasure for years to come.

Grey Summit's reply:

Thank you for leaving your comments! It was such a great day. I loved working with you both. Congrats to the two of you!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 10/02/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with our experience

I was so happy with Tony videoing our wedding!! I loved how excited he was to do our wedding, which made me even more excited about how our videos were going to turn out!! He did a great job capturing our aesthetic with the video he took as well as the music he picked for videos! I truly wish I had a reason to hire him again!! 🖤
illustration stars