Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Reviews

87 | Clifton, NJ

87 Reviews for Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant

Jamila · Married on 02/11/2017

Me and my husband was looking for a small venue something cozy, where we can invite a few family and friends. That's when we came across Mr Gregg. He gave us many options to choose from with our vows and he took the time to explain everything. He was very accommodating to our needs. If I could do it again I would book him a second time

Sent on 02/23/2017

Taylor · Married on 11/27/2016

I recommend Gregg to everyone looking for the best officiant there is.

Tia · Married on 11/21/2016

He was amazing, very helpful, professional and very nice I would defiantly recommend him, I had an amazing weeding !!!!!!

Lori · Married on 11/19/2016

Greg was amazing. He walked us through the entire process. He was very welcoming and always a call or text away! Thank you so much.

Edward · Married on 11/18/2016

Great personality. Very flexible to adapt to your wedding style, be it more religious, more casual... well rounded overall. Couldn't be happier with his services. Looking back at our wedding, we can't imagine having gone with anyone else. Zero complaints and also a nice person to talk to. Book Him!!!

Negina · Married on 11/13/2016

Gregg was great, couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony went! I would definitely recommend using him :)

vamsi · Married on 11/10/2016

We met Gregg two weeks before the wedding as we had last minute change of plans and had to get another officiant in a short notice. Gregg was extremely professional and very easy to talk with. He provided us with numerous options to ensure that we get exactly how we wanted our ceremony to be. Gregg made us feel very comfortable and was amazing to work with. The day of the wedding he was there well before the ceremony to ensure everyone in the wedding party knew their parts. The entire ceremony was short and amazing just the way we wanted.

Gina · Married on 11/07/2016

There isn't anyone better out there that can officiate your service better than Gregg!

Carmela · Married on 11/06/2016

Greg was absolutely wonderful and added a perfect touch to our special day. He was professional, helpful, and punctual. He answered any questions we had about our ceremony and allowed us to choose the best ceremony selection for our wedding. He is a wonderful person inside and out and we are so happy we chose him to be our officiant. I would recommend Greg to any couple looking for an officiant. Thank you so much for everything you did to make our ceremony special and meaningful to the both of us.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Victoria · Married on 11/05/2016

Gregg is truly professional and helpful. We were stuck trying to figure out our vows and Gregg gave us samples that really useful. It made it easier for my husband and I to write them out. If you are looking for someone who knows what he is doing and at a fair price definitely reach out to Gregg.

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2016

Gregg was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to sit with us and get to know us. He explaned all the information we needed to know for our big day and was so helpful when it came to us choosing and coming up with our vows. Thank you!!

Cory · Married on 09/25/2016

He's called the wedding man for a reason! He did a great job on our special day. He's was flexible with the service and was prompt, professional, and fairly priced. You can't ask more, well worth looking into for your wedding.

• I

Imbirai · Married on 09/04/2016

From consulting with us on how we wanted to structure our ceremony to performing our ceremony, Gregg was amazing. He was a font of knowledge, ideas and suggestions of how to make our ceremony memorable and to keep our costs low. We could not recommend him more! I also loved that he stayed a bit longer after the ceremony and he took pictures with us and was helping with the group pictures.

Mike · Married on 09/02/2016

Very very professional. Also extremely easy to work with. My wife and I couldn't be happier with having Greg apart of our big day!

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

We have a excellent experience with Gregg, from the first meeting until the day of our ceremony.
    He will make you feel relax and the best part...... The wedding is the union of two souls dont worry about anyone around you or any comments!!!

I Will recommend his services to anyone!!!!

Thank you Gregg!!!

xoxoxoxo

Laura & Griselle

Dale · Married on 08/20/2016

Gregg was the officiant for my clients wedding. He is absolutely the best the officiant, I have worked with thus far. Very attentive to my clients. Looking forward to working with him again.

John · Married on 07/31/2016

Gregg thoughout the entire process has been extremely helpful and beneficial to us as we knew next to nothing of the entire ceremonial process. He is patient and willing help explain to us the details involved with his ceremony and order of events. Gregg was truly amazing to work with and is extremely responsive. Would highly recommend. Also, the price that he quotes is indeed one of the best you will ever find.

Adam · Married on 07/23/2016

He's the best. I would've been lost without Gregg. I had no idea of the order of things, where to put my hands, etc. I would highly recommend Gregg for sure.

Mohamed · Married on 07/18/2016

He Officiate our Wedding ,and me and my wife family appreciate your service, thank you

Sent on 12/13/2016

Anne · Married on 07/03/2016

Gregg performed our ceremony at the Graycliff this past Saturday 6/24/17. He performed a beautiful ceremony with special readings that also included a Sand Ceremony (his suggestion) because we both have kids and wanted to include them in blending families. Gregg made this very special for us including our children in the ceremony. He was amazing from the time we booked him and answered any questions and made suggestions all along that made our day perfect. He offers suggestions but performs the ceremony you want. Also, he was earlier then on time for ceremony he even kept me company in the bridal suite with last minute nerves on my part. Do not pass him up, he is the best out there. Good Luck!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Wonderful ceremony, great insights and extremely helpful. Rob and I recommend Greg to anyone who wants a memorable ceremony.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Kim · Married on 05/22/2016

He gave us options of our vows so we were able to pick the wording we wanted. He was on time and explained what we needed to do after so we could get our license. He was very helpful and performed the service in a timely manner.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Linda · Married on 05/07/2016

Gregg was wonderful, from every conversation to the day of service. I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married

Sent on 05/17/2016

Arturo · Married on 05/07/2016

Gregg was very helpful with the wedding ceremony planning. He has different options to choose from at an affordable price. He can make the ceremony quick for you or long, depending on your preferences. I would highly recommend him for your wedding ceremony. He has a website you can check out as well.

Sent on 05/17/2016

He was very helpful and Professional

Sent on 05/20/2016