Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 6
Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 7
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Quick response and reasonable pricing

Quick to respond to my messages and reasonably priced

Sent on 06/06/2019

Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words. New Brides love to see reviews like yours! We pride ourselves with everything you said!
  • Kelvin

Kelvin Guzmán · Married on 04/08/2019

Awesome experience/ Highly recommend

Gregg is awesome, he will walk you through everything and patiently answer all your questions. Highly recommend him. He is a great guy. He is patient, flexible, extremely friendly and accommodating. My wife and i had a great experience with him.

Sent on 09/03/2019

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 03/23/2019

Our Perfect Ceremony

From the first time my husband and I sat down to meet with Gregg, we knew we found the perfect person to officiate our wedding. His sense of humor and calm demeanor allowed us to feel comfortable and confident that he would set the right tone for our ceremony. He answered every little question we had along the way and helped us put together the most beautiful ceremony we could have asked for.

During our rehearsal dinner, he helped our bridal party feel confident going into the big day, and helped keep even our goofiest groomsmen in line. That's no easy feat!

After sharing our wedding video with some coworkers, everyone had the same comment - our ceremony was flawless and Gregg spoke beautifully. I even had one coworker ask for his information, and now she's planning on meeting with Gregg as she starts planning her wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Patricia

Thank you for the kind words and referral. Hearing from brides is a wonderful thing for new brides to see when they are looking for any vendor. I appreciate it wholeheartedly. See you at the next wedding!
  • Crystal

Crystal Ruiz · Married on 02/08/2019

Ruiz Wedding

This was the best experience ever, we had a small budget for our wedding . A quick ceremony & dinner afterwards.
    Greg was AMAZING I HONESTLY FELT THE LOVE & happiness from everyone there even him . Thank you For giving me the best wedding i could ever experience .

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 11
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 12
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 13

Dale · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent!

I recommend him without reservation and would give MORE stars if possible!

Sent on 10/25/2018

• Katie

Katie Verrastro · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend Gregg Kits for any upcoming events. My husband and I hired him for our wedding and he met all of our expectations and more. Mr. Kits was great to work with and provided us with many options for our ceremony while also allowing my husband and I to create some of our own traditions. He was extremely understanding, made himself available for our rehearsal (last minute), and was prompt and professional. He was very easy to work with and provided much instruction at the rehearsal. He made us laugh and was social with my entire wedding party as
    well as the parents. I would absolutely recommend him to any one of my family or friends. His prices were also VERY reasonable.

Sent on 11/01/2018

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2018

Fit in Perfectly

We hired Gregg a month before the wedding and I couldn’t be happier. He got in perfect with my family and the day of the wedding. He helped the groomsmen with the ties and helped around when he could. He gave us all the information we needed before and after the wedding. He worked
    With us until our ceremony was perfect for the day of. BOOK HIM!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 14

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding 10/05/18

We had Roger as our officiant. He was great! Answer all our questions clearly and in a timely manner. Great and stress free experience, which is important for a bride.

Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, I like to hear great things about my staff! Roger will be happy that you were happy with officiating your wedding!

joseph · Married on 08/12/2018

Gregg did such a great job for our wedding. I would recommend him for any wedding. We had a beautiful outdoor wedding
    Gregg let us custonmize our own wedding. We not only picked a great minister but made a great friend.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 15
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 16
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 17
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 18

Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and including me in your wedding day! Catherine and you make such a wonderful couple and thank for all the photos you sent!

Raziah &Joey · Married on 08/08/2018

Great Experience!

Gregg was Great! His pricing was great it fit right in with our budget. He met with us a week before our wedding and provided us with many different options to make the process easier very easy to talk to and answerd all our questions we had. He put together our ceremony script just how we wanted. Everything turned out beautifully. Thanks again Gregg for officiating our wedding 08/08/18.

Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are very welcome and thank you for the kind words. I am so glad you were happy with our services. Everyone loves to see a couples kind words.

John Schnall · Married on 07/29/2018

Highly recommended

We were nervous. Gregg was the epitome of calm. We weren't sure exactly what sort of ceremony we wanted. Talking with Gregg made it smooth and easy; we had options that we could really tailor into exactly the ceremony that worked for us. We highly recommend Gregg; from beginning to end we were completely happy with his work and he made the day amazing.

John
    Thank you for such kind words and thank you for having me be part of your special day. You and Luciano make such a great couple and I wish you many years of happiness together! Hope to see you guys soon!

Madison · Married on 07/28/2018

Gregg is the coolest, easiest to talk to officiant out here! When my husband and I first went to meet him, we ended up chatting for hours on end about anything and everything. We knew right away that we wanted him to marry us. Gregg is VERY responsive to emails and changes and really knows what he's doing. He provides you with everything you need for a smooth transition into married life. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 19
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 20
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 21
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 22

Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure to officiate your wedding, and thank you for tagging me in your beautiful wedding photos! Best wishes to you and Kyle!

Denise · Married on 07/14/2018

Gregg will help you with anything your not sure with

Sent on 07/25/2018

Maianh · Married on 03/29/2018

My husband and I live in AZ but he was raised in NJ. We were already married but wanted to do a renewal of vows for our friends and family in NJ. Late into the planning we decided we would like an officiant to perform our renewal of vows. I contacted Gregg and he was very professional, friendly and responsive. We communicated via email and skype and he listened to our requirements and came up with a renewal style that suited exactly what we were looking for.

I would recommend Gregg as an officiant.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jay · Married on 10/14/2017

Gregg was great from the original consultation by getting to know us and to going over all the options. He did an amazing job constructing the ceremony script. When it came to the actual ceremony, he had Roger do the officiating. He was great in explaining the process and working out the small details. The flow was perfect, which was important as we did not want a long ceremony. I highly recommend Gregg and his staff and will happily pass his name on to people I know who look to get married in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2017

cynthia · Married on 09/24/2017

Thank you Greg for sharing our special day with us everything was beautiful and the ceremony and I can't thank you enough I am so glad that I found you through the Elan and in the website

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant 23

Nick · Married on 09/22/2017

Rev. Gregg Kits was the officiant for our wedding on 9/22/17 at the Richfield Regency in Verona. He was awesome with everything. From the first time emailing him to inquire about his services, to meeting with him personally at his home, to the actual wedding day, communication was fantastic and his service was flawless. He was fun and all the guests loved him!! He will customize the ceremony to anything you would like and he also has great ideas. Most importantly, he kept the bride as calm as can be before and during the ceremony!! A+ service for a great man!! Rev Kits is highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • bayyana

bayyana · Married on 09/16/2017

Greg was easy to work with and flexible. His demeanor was calming and we always felt at ease. He made the process very easy and straightforward. He was helpful in structuring the ceremony the way we wanted. Thank You.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jason · Married on 09/09/2017

Gregg was VERY easy to work with under a very short timeframe. He was thorough, professional, and our ceremony went perfectly even without a rehearsal. He gave us a lot of material to work with and helped us craft a ceremony that was specific to what we wanted. He took care of all of the official paperwork to include filing, making the whole experience seamless. Thanks Gregg!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Allison · Married on 07/29/2017

My Husband and I used Dr. Gregg Kits for our wedding on 7/29/17, Throughout the entire process he was simply amazing! We loved him as soon as we met him, he was extremely knowledgeable and prepared for anything! He helped us with any questions we had, was always professional, ultra accommodating and stayed with us the whole day! We also had a somewhat destination wedding, and he was even there for the rehearsal the night before and again for the wedding day, making it amazing! Our guest thoroughly enjoyed his company and the photos and videos of our day he posted were so thoughtful and gave us the best sneak peak! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gregg Kits to any couple saying IDO! We will be using him again in the future for baptisms :)

Sent on 08/15/2017

Nancy · Married on 06/03/2017

Excellent. He was so professional. Took a lot of time with us planning the perfect ceremony.

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • User6320878 · 2+ years ago

Gregg is amazing! So professional, knows his stuff, and really works with you to create your perfect wedding. His additional helpful tips on what to look our for with different vendors such as the venue, photographer, etc, really helped put things into perspective that we may not have thought of. He was punctual to the ceremony, quickly responded to any email/phone call we had and really worked with us till the end. Thank you Gregg for being apart of our beautiful day!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Jamila · Married on 02/11/2017

Me and my husband was looking for a small venue something cozy, where we can invite a few family and friends. That's when we came across Mr Gregg. He gave us many options to choose from with our vows and he took the time to explain everything. He was very accommodating to our needs. If I could do it again I would book him a second time

Sent on 02/23/2017

Taylor · Married on 11/27/2016

I recommend Gregg to everyone looking for the best officiant there is.

Sent on 12/15/2016