Lisa and Greg Poland Photography Reviews

127 | Islamorada, FL

127 Reviews for Lisa and Greg Poland Photography

Brittany · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Best Photographer!!

We couldn't have been been more pleased with our engagement photos that were taken by Lisa and Greg Poland Photography! Greg was an absolute pleasure to work with, and his willingness to be flexible, and drop everything because there was a break in the rainy weather to come and shoot our photos was more than we could have asked for! We were only in the area for a couple days, and he got the perfect shots at what seemed to be the only hour it didn't rain during our stay. Greg made us feel so comfortable, he did wonderful with our request of having our small dog in the photos, and in turn we got the perfect shots! In addition to his amazing photography skills, he also gave us some recommendations of people to work with in planning our upcoming wedding, and without that I would be lost! Do not hesitate to work with these two, they are no doubt the best in the Florida Keys!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Brittany, we are so happy you love your photos & want to thank you for your kind words. Let us know next time you are headed to Sunny South Florida... :0)
  • Rachel

Rachel Fowler · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful photos!

So happy that we chose Greg to shoot our engagement photos! We were sent a sneak peak of our photos the night of our shoot, and received all of the edited photos within the week! Our photos turned out beautiful!! He made us feel comfortable during our shoot and was very personable. We would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a photographer in the Keys!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for this review, it means a lot to know you had a great experience and love your photos! I love the ones near the anchor & the last few on the beach!

Ralf R · Married on 12/12/2019

Honeymoon Photo Shoot in Islamorada

Loved to have Greg as photographer of our honeymoon photo shoot in Islamorada. Greg was a professional all the way. The booking process was very easy to manage even from Germany, he arrived early on the day of the photo shoot and gave us the necessary instructions for great pictures. We love the results very much and definitely reccomend Greg for your photo shoot.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

It was a beautiful sunrise session on the sandy beach at the Moorings and I am so happy you love your photos! Next time your in the Florida Keys lets get together again.
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 10/05/2019

More than a photographer

Lisa and Greg were the perfect couple to photograph our perfect Islamorada beach wedding. From our initial meeting we knew they were the perfect choice. Bill and I couldn’t be more pleased with the sneak peek photos we got that evening along with more days later and then the final collection with in two weeks !!!! Lisa and Greg captured the beauty of the day and the resort ! It was everything I dreamed and more . It was an extremely windy day but they knew exactly where to go to get the perfect photos ❤️❤️❤️ They certainly captured the beautiful moments of the day and island and we are so very grateful to have these photos to keep the memories alive .

Sent on 10/27/2019

Trish,

Thank you for this great review, You guys were so much fun to photograph & your wedding on the beach was simply perfect! We loved all the little details like the gps location and so many other special touches!

Alicia Dill · Married on 10/04/2019

Family photos

Greg was wonderful before, during and after our family photo session. He was so patient with our little guy and captured exactly what we were looking for. Even when the weather didn’t seem like it was holding up Greg had no problem rescheduling as many times as needed! Wonderful experience and highly recommend his services!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

I had a great time photographing your family and want to Thank You for allowing me to be your photographer!

Kayla Dyer · Married on 09/29/2019

Best Photographer

If you're questioning who to use as your photographer, CHOOSE GREG! For me, photos are typically stressful and awkward. He did an amazing job putting us at ease. He made the session easy, and I actually ENJOYED the experience. He has an eye for what looks good in photos. Most importantly, our photos turned out perfect and beautiful. I couldn't have picked a better photographer.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to take your photos, it was truly an honor & I hope your time in the Florida Keys is a memorable one. It was a great sunrise session at the beautiful islabella in Marathon!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2019

Awesome experience

Greg was awesome! So attentive to details, such a calm presence on a stressful day. He talked us through two times over the phone on how things would go that day and was always available for questions via email of phone. Great experience

Sent on 10/01/2019

Amanda,

Thanks for the great review and I want to let you know your photos look amazing. Your wedding was simply perfect, and you guys were so much fun to photograph! IslaBella never looked so good as on your wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Greg was amazing. He took his time to get all pictures we wanted and send us the first ones already on the same day to share with our family. The pictures look all very natural and beautiful.

I can only recommend him.
    Thank you!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Sarah, thank you for this great review & Congratulations on a beautiful sunset wedding in Islamorada. I will be sending you a private link in a few hours I am editing right now and your photos look Amazing!

Kevonte Bailey · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Photographers

From the initial introduction with Lisa and Greg, I was very confident that I was in good hands. The professionalism, the etiquette, the punctuality, they have it all. Lisa and Greg were able to walk me from start to finish of options not only regarding photography but other options and services that I may want to include for my ceremony. I cannot thank them enough! I would definitely work with Lisa and Greg again!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words & for trusting the photography of your wedding day to us. It turned out perfect and we love your photos!

Matthew · Married on 06/01/2019

I called Greg asking him if he would be willing to do a surprise proposal photo shoot and from the very first conversation I knew I had found the right guy. He went above and beyond in every step of the process from the planning of the surprise to recommending a restaurant afterwards for dinner. He even went as far as connecting me with the GM of the hotel I was staying at AND the GM of the restaurant for dinner to insure a memorable experience. Greg spent well over an hour of his time on the phone helping me plan the logistics and everything ended up going more perfectly than I could have imagined (and she said YES :-) ). When we arrived he was hiding out of view and began snapping photos of the entire moment. We absolutely love all of the photos that he captured and he even made sure to get a couple of the photos sent to us within the hour so we would have the perfect "social media picture" to post for all of our friends and family. I would recommend him and his team to anyone. Thank you Greg for a day we will never forget!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

I had so much fun on your suprise proposal hidden in the hedges waiting for you to get down on one knee. Congratulations gp
  • Jessica

Jessica M Berry · Married on 06/01/2019

Picture perfect!

Lisa and Greg were so amazing and such kind people! They were very understanding with myself, my husband and my very crabby 2 year old. They gave great photography advise to help better our pictures and so much more. Couldn’t be happier with them!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Jessica we want to Thank You for choosing us as your photographers, it was truly an honor to photograph your wedding day. Next time your in the Florida Keys we hope you will stop by the studio for a visit.

Cara · Married on 05/16/2019

Guaranteed to blow your mind!

I cannot begin to express how amazing Lisa and Greg Poland Photography is!
    If I could give other brides just ONE piece of advice, it would be to BOOK WITH LISA AND GREG! You will be so glad you did!
    Choosing a photographer, to me, was perhaps the most important decision I could have made. Photos are our memories, and what will bring you back to the happiness you felt on that day, for the rest of your life.
    I did research, and looked over countless possibilities, and kept coming back to the work of Lisa and Greg.
    From our first conversation, I knew they were “IT” – The only team I wanted with Chad and I on our biggest day yet.
    They both have so much patience, and were amazing, just talking through the process – We really got to know each other in the time leading up to the wedding, and both my husband and I were so at ease with both of them!
    I reached out to them countless times over the year of planning, and they always responded quickly, and made time to talk and put my racing mind at ease.
    We did have an engagement session a few months before the wedding, and that was awesome – not only for the pictures, which are TO DIE FOR, but to get a feel of what the actual DAY OF would be like…. To get to know them a little more, and get comfortable smiling for the camera.
    Day of the wedding, no surprise, Lisa and Greg were there on-time, if not a bit early, and ready to rock and roll! Their professionalism and kind personalities were noted by everyone!
    Finally – Their turn around time was FABULOUS! We had a few photos and a slideshow by the time we woke up the next morning, and we got our photos in record time - Just a few weeks!
    The final pictures have blown me away – I was floored at the quality, colors, and style I knew I would get from them – And they exceeded any expectation I could have had.
    We thank you, Lisa and Greg, from the bottom of our hearts, for capturing all the Love and Jersey of our special day!
    Cara & Chad

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thank You for this amazing review, reading it brought a tear to my eye. We love what we do and are so honored that you chose us to photograph your wedding day! We can't thank you enough for your kind words and look forward to the next time your in the keys!
  • Shawn

Shawn Dickensheets · Married on 05/04/2019

Truly a positive experience - The Best Photographer in the Keys!

When I first started planning our destination wedding in Islamorada, I came across Greg & Lisa's photos and fell in love with the natural look of their photos and the way that they captured so many happy couples. From the early planning stages to the very end, Greg was very accommodating and super helpful, with having knowledge of the venue, sunset, time of day/weather in the keys, and was so incredibly helpful with making sure we would be happy with the moments captured.
    My husband and I felt like our time spent with Greg was perfect and we both felt like he truly cares and has a great understanding of weddings and the logistics of such, and always made us feel comfortable- truly a pleasure to work with. Additionally, we received complements from other family members and guests on his professionalism and quality of service.
    We are nearly 2 weeks after our wedding, and he has sent us a few sneak peak photos, and they are simply stunning. I can hardly contain my excitement to see the rest!!! I sincerely enjoyed having him as my wedding day photographer, felt he went over & above. Its evident in his exquisite work, but now I can honestly say with his added level of service and experience that I would highly recommend to all as the BEST photographer in the Keys.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Shawn,
    Thank you for your great review, your wedding was simply perfect. I loved all the details you came up with & had never seen anybody use tiny beach balls as confetti. That was a great idea and they are some of my favorite images from your wedding day! I will send you a few more sneak peeks tonight, I am editing your wedding right now! Lisa & Greg

Kristen Aldi · Married on 04/13/2019

Islamorada wedding

Greg and Lisa were perfection on our special day. They took the time to stay in contact over the year we were planning the wedding. They went over every detail that we wanted to capture on our wedding day. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous and we can’t stop staring at them! They are professional, kind, and one dynamic duo! Don’t look any further, Greg and Lisa are it!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Kristen,
    Thank You so much, it means the world to us that you love your photos. We had so much fun photographing your beautiful wedding day, from your dress hanging in the ocean breeze to the confetti pop to the amazing dance moves! You guys are the best & next time your in the keys we want to make it a plan to get together. Lisa & greg
  • Leigh

Leigh Rainwater · Married on 03/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

We hired Greg to do our wedding shoot in Key West. He was so easy to work with from the start! He provided suggestions for locations that were absolutely perfect for us. By the next morning there were 4 sneak peek photos in my inbox! We cannot wait to see the rest of the photos! I definitely recommend Greg and Lisa for your wedding in the Keys!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, running around Key West with you two was so much fun & I think we got photos at all the iconic spots. I am at the computer editing right now so you will have more ASAP! Greg
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/31/2019

Modified Wedding Photography

We just got married in Key West, our package had a photographer for the ceremony. I wanted more than just the ceremony and started researching photographers. I found Greg Poland through Instagram and fell in love with his work. I reached out to Greg to see if he was available for our date and if he was able to do what we were looking for. What we wanted was someone who would go to a number of places around the island to get pictures taken. I shared with him what pictures I loved and he knew the locations I was wanting. My only regrets were A. not having a list of pictures I wanted for that day and B. not scheduling him for more time.
    Greg was very personable, he was professional and fun to work with. He captured some amazing images of our wedding day around the island. If you want someone who is not only fun but does great work, Greg is your guy.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to capture your special afternoon in Key West. It was fun traveling all over the island to all the Iconic Spots!

Maritza Rosa · Married on 12/31/2018

The BEST Photographer!!

If you're getting married and want an awesome photographer then you need to contact Greg Poland …. like RIGHT NOW!
    I’m just in awe with our wedding photos! Greg Poland was so AH-MAZING and our experience with him was top-notch. My husband & I got married on New Years Eve and we wanted a sunset keys wedding. It was a small ceremony and in a hotel that is not the prettiest in the keys but had a great sunset view. Greg knew exactly what to do and guided us through everything to make sure that our intimate ceremony would be seen in our wedding photos. He even made sure to have our dog in almost all of the photos!
    Not even an hour later, Greg sent us a sneak peek of our photos & it was more than I could have ever imagined!! I can’t stop looking at our wedding photos and it’s definitely worth having a photographer to capture those moments that you will cherish forever.
    Thank you so so much for everything, Greg! I just can’t thank you enough for the beautiful photos :)

Sent on 01/13/2019

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Maritza your wedding was the perfect way to end 2018 & start 2019, Thank You for choosing me as your photographer and I am so happy you love your photos!
  • Nicole

Nicole Anderson · Married on 12/09/2018

Greg Poland is the perfect addition to any event

Greg Poland was AMAZING! My fiancé (now Husband) didn't understand why we needed a photographer, but as soon as we got our sneak peek the night of the wedding he totally got it. Greg's photos are amazing! He was able to document and get photos for each step of the wedding. I think my favorite part was that he was able to capture the essence of us and our connection in the photos! He was very accommodating, affordable and easy to work with! I would recommend him to anyone having an event!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Nicole,
    Thanks for the great review, and it makes me so happy that you love your photos. I love the ones down near the beach with the iconic bridge blurred out in the background.

Stacey Taylor · Married on 12/06/2018

A wedding dream come true - and captured in photos!

When you are marrying your souldmate, you want to remember every moment. Every look. Every feeling. Every smile. Greg Poland helped capture every single bit of this!!

Where can I start? First, it was such a pleasure to work with Greg. From the start he was bubbly, enthusiastic, responsive and friendly. His work on his website spoke to his talents, but in talking with him on the phone, it was clear we were going to have a good time. We lived in another state and it is nerve wracking trying to hire a photographer we have never met, nor would meet until the day of our wedding. He put me at ease, and we had no fears that we had chosen the perfect photographer for us. Fast forward to the day of the wedding....it all was perfect. Even more than I could imagine. He was on time and instantly made us laugh, have fun, but all while feeling like we weren't being "photographed" - only hanging out with friends. He really captured not only the photo, but the emotions that go with it so in reviewing our pictures, we were instantly taken back to the moment they were taken. What a great way to relive our special day. Thank you, Greg for your talents, your personality, and most of all for making our day better than the best, all while capturing each special moment!! --Stacey and Marty Wilson

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Stacey thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to photograph your wedding day on the beach at the Cheeca Lodge, & I am so happy with your photos. Next time you are headed to islamorada please stop by the studio to say hello.
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further!

When we started planning for our wedding and searching for a photographer we came across Greg & Lisa’s photos and fell in love – we loved the natural look of their photos and how they seemed to capture true, raw emotions and not the awkward posed smiles and looks you typically see.

Greg & Lisa were the first photographers we looked at – and we never looked back. They were kind, fun, and truly had the interest of us on our big day and ensuring that they captured the best photos they could. Before we even left the dance floor – the DJ came to us and said “have you seen the photos?” Sure enough – in our e-mail was more than 10 photos beautiful photos of our day that captured exactly what we had seen in the photos we viewed online so long before. The photos captured so many raw emotions and genuine moments that we will cherish forever.

Within days we had entire albums of photos to look at in awe, with all of our photos back to us within a week or so. Everyone we shared them with couldn’t believe how quickly we’d received photos, and neither could we after hearing and reading so many stories!

Thank you Greg & Lisa for being a part of our day, and for giving us photos that will bring us back to our wedding day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Lisa & I had so much fun photographing your wedding & want to thank you for choosing us as your photographers. We are in the process of building a new website and some of your photos are definitely going to be on the new site. We look forward to the next time your in the keys getting together for a sunset drink or having you by the photo studio to say hello.
  • Angela

Angela Loiselle · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful Experience

Greg and Lisa were wonderful to work with. They took the time to get to know us and made us feel comfortable. Their professionalism and organization helped us feel at ease throughout the months of planning and on our special day. We are very happy with our photos and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Angela Thank you so much for choosing Lisa & I as your photographers, we love your photos and it was an honor to photograph your wedding day on the beach at Playa Largo in Key largo

Georgina Mccabe · Married on 10/25/2018

Profressional, fun and friendly

It’s just one day after our wedding and we have already received 2 separate emails from Greg & Lisa with a sneak peak of our photos, one last night and the second this afternoon as my new hubby & I hung out by the pool!
    The pictures are incredible, more than we could have ever expected and we just cannot even begin to image how good the rest of them will be when they come through.
    From our first contact with Greg & Lisa the communication has been fun, friendly, informative and reassuring. We never had any doubts about how well our day would be photographed with the level of detail shared about our requirements for the day, special photos we wanted taken etc.
    We travelled to Key West from Ireland for our wedding and even with the distance and time differences involved in planning our day, everything was seamless.
    From start to finish Greg & Lisa were an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would highly reccommend them. I just wish we could do it all over again!
    Georgina & Andrew, Ireland

Sent on 10/26/2018

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Georgina, we want to Thank You for this great review and also for trusting in us to photograph your wedding day. Enjoy your time in Key West and we will be in touch with more sneak peeks for you over the coming days!

Karen · Married on 08/04/2018

Greg and Lisa did an amazing job... would definitely use again!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thanks for this great review and hope to see you next time your in Islamorada...

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Lisa and Greg were fantastic to work with. Not only that, but they gave advice and tips on how to be organized for family pics, what to expect, and were honest about how many hours I really needed(when I initially requested more). They were a stand out in the overall “wedding team”! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, your wedding at Ocean Reef was just breathtaking, & you looked fabulous out on the beach in your wedding dress! Lisa & I absolutely love your wedding dress!!!!!

Jourden · Married on 05/19/2018

Greg shot our engagement photos while we were visiting the Key Largo area in April. He not only was avail. Earlier than our scheduled appt. to accommodate the weather, he recommended a hair stylist and Makeup artist (Elaine) who was also available last minute! We have booked Greg for our wedding next year and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography's reply:

Thanks for the great review & we can't wait for your Wedding Day!!!