Greg & LaRae Photography Reviews

Greg & LaRae Photography 4
Greg & LaRae Photography 5

Paige Petersen · Getting married on 12/31/2022

10/10 would highly recommend

GREAT PHOTOS! If someone can even make me look good you know they're special.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Daniel Asiamah · Getting married on 10/03/2020

His quality and know how is extraordinary!

He knows his way around the camera and he definitely knows how to photograph. His products were flawless!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/04/2019

Very talented and creative!

Greg did a great job on our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos! The pictures came back quicker than I expected from our wedding as well. Both him and LaRae are very personable and friendly and easy to work with! Very talented and amazing work!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Greg & LaRae Photography 6
  • Joanna

Joanna Nasta · Married on 03/30/2019

March Wedding

Gorgeous photos, easy to work with

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Ceren

Ceren Miedema · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellence!

Greg captured our engagement and wedding shots this year. He went above and beyond to make our memories unforgettable with his amazing talent and work. Both days of photo shooting were such cold days and he never hesitated to spend hours running around and capturing us to get some photos under the sunlight and sunset. Although Greg has a certain photography and editing style, I believe that there is nothing he can't do. At the end of every conversation and time with Greg, we have always received more than what we expected from him. He has a unique way of capturing and presenting the moments of joy and happiness of you, your friends and family that you cannot catch with your bare eyes at the same moment. Moreover, Greg never limits himself and his clients with only his ideas of poses. He is such an open-minded artist for capturing different views and ideas that may come as a request from his clients. If you have a special pose in mind, he is right there to capture it with his camera. I literally cannot decide which photos I should print out of over a bunch of amazing photos we have recently received from him. Contact Greg and talk to him about every detail you would like to know about capturing the moments of your special days. Tell him what you can/can't, want/don't want as a client and I am sure he will find a perfect way to meet your photography needs according to your preferences. At the end, you will never regret his friendship, fun conversations, generosity, hard work, quality and exceptional talent. Thank you for everything, Greg!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Greg & LaRae Photography 7

Terysha · Married on 10/20/2018

Greg and LaRae did an excellent job putting up with the wedding party for my brothers wedding. The wedding party themselves were a little rambunctious and Greg and LaRae used that to their advantage!

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Jane

Jane Ly · Married on 10/20/2018

Passionate and professional

We really enjoyed having my engagement and wedding photos with Greg! He has an impeccable eye for color, composition, ...pretty much all things in the art of photography!
    Each image he captures are timeless moments of happiness, joy and love. He is professional and very passionate in what he does from large family group portraits to artistic and vibrant photos of us.
    Greg is truly the best, I highly recommend Greg & LaRae photography for anyone who wants beautiful & gorgeous moments captured!
    (This review is based on our physical time with Greg and the engagement photos we have seen so far)

Sent on 10/23/2018

Susan Stange · Married on 10/20/2018

Outside the box

I was a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding. It was my first time meeting Greg. I was very impressed with his skills and eye to capture the subtle aspects of a picture and make things pop. Greg was professional and yet approachable. He was willing to listen to what the bride and groom asked but also throwing in his experience to guarantee fantastic pictures! Thank you Greg for providing a fun and memorable experience!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Carly Terpstra · Married on 10/20/2018

Bridesmaid

Greg was awesome at my friends wedding! He was a lot of fun, creative and professional. Would recommend to someone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Greg was the perfect photographer for my bestfriend's wedding. What I personally liked most about him was how he was able to capture all of those special moments, without taking away from the moments themselves. And the pictures really showed how beautiful their wedding was! I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/13/2018

tom · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic energy and great attitude, kept the picture session rolling along at a good pace. The picture quality is unreal! The equipment is clearly top notch. Highly recommended!
    -tom jensen -- groomsman

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Z

Zack · Married on 08/11/2018

Greg & Larae do amazing work! They care about there clients and go above and behond! With these two your not just getting a photographer, your getting someone who really cares about his work and making sure everything is perfect! They are doing our wedding in August and we can wait! Thank you guys for all that you do!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/01/2018

Greg & LaRae Photography did our wedding photos, and I highly recommend them! The talent and quality they bring to the table is incredible. We received over 1400 wedding proofs and we love EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. For couples who are recently engaged, if I could give one piece of advice when considering your investments for a wedding it would be this: Your flowers will die, your dress will be preserved in a box, but your wedding photos will be one of the few memories you will have to cherish for the rest of your life. Take the time to invest in a good photographer and you will not be disappointed! Looking through our wedding photos allows Isaac and me to re-live our wedding day and remember all of the little moments that go by so fast in the hustle of the big day. The photographs of our family and friends will be something we can look back on for years to come. Thank you again for everything!

• I

Isaac · Married on 08/01/2018

If a picture is worth a thousand words than Greg and LaRae’s are worth a million! Their attention to detail in every single photograph (of which we received 1400 where I could arguably say each one is my favorite) as well as their fun demeanor and extreme professionalism makes them easily the best photographers in the market. I get to relive my wedding day with my wife every time we look at our photos. They captured more than just the day – they captured the story of us. Would highly recommend them for any type of event or memory you want to have memorialized.

Mary · Married on 08/01/2018

Attention to detail! Great quality photos for my daughter's wedding, and lots of time taken to achieve the perfect results.

Ken · Married on 08/01/2018

Thank you so much for taking photos at my daughter's wedding. We are thrilled with the family photos and all of the photographs that captured all the moments throughout the day.

jordan · Married on 08/01/2018

Highly recomend them! They did a great job with my friends wedding!

Sarah Bouwman · Married on 08/01/2018

Isaac & Jacquelyn

Photos of my son’s wedding are wonderful!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Patrick Wilson · Married on 08/01/2018

Amazing Photography!

Greg & LaRae Photography provides a professional and personable experience with excellent photography!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Ashley Wilson · Married on 08/01/2018

Fantastic Photography!

Greg & LaRae did my sister-in-laws wedding and did an AMAZING job!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lillian Kallestad · Married on 08/01/2018

Bridesmaid

I was very impressed with the quality of the photos they did for my friend’s wedding. They seemed to have a real knack for finding the best lighting and angles that made the space look incredible. They were also great to work with-they really went with the couple’s vision and asked for input at every step, but gave clear directions to enhance it and make it come to life. I’m so glad I got to be apart of this great day, and the moments these photographers helped capture of it will help me remember it for a long time to come!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jaron Bouwman · Married on 08/01/2018

Bouwman Wedding

The photographers were extremely professional. The quality speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Rebecca Bouwman · Married on 08/01/2018

Fantastic and welcoming

Greg and LaRae Photography did the wedding photos for my brother and sister-in-law. I love the signature edits, especially the photos in front of the chapel and the old law school.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Heather · Married on 07/28/2018

As a bridesmaid in Danielle's wedding, I was very impressed with how well Greg fit in with the entire wedding party. As we were all enjoying the day, it was as though he belonged there too! The pictures turned out beautiful and he was super polite throughout the entire wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

As the Matron of Honor for my little sister Danielle's wedding, I couldn't have been more thrilled for her and the choice of Greg & LaRae for their photographer. Not only was the 'Big Day' phenomenal and beyond my expectations, but the engagement photos were to die for! My sister has a pretty feisty side to her personality which complements her new husband Amadu's calm and relaxed nature. They both truly complete each other and that soulful connection was perfectly captured and made me antsy with anticipation to see all of the wedding photos! On the day of the wedding as all of us ladies were getting ready, Greg came in and started snapping away! He left no stone un-turned and was able to get great pics of the fellas across the hall as well. I watched him work his magic with silent envy as I wished I would have had him take my wedding pictures the year prior! (perhaps I'll have to have a winter anniversary shoot to make up for it because these pics...wow I'm in love!) Greg worked with such grace, speediness, knew the vision to take, took plenty of family photos, and was able to take charge when some guests were stepping in front of his view. He was incredibly polite and efficient!! After the ceremony when we took group pictures outside, it was so super hot out, but LaRae was along to help with vision, assist in body placement, and she is just a fantastic person! She was making all of us laugh and really enjoy getting the pics taken in the sweltering heat. Greg & LaRae are such a power duo!...and frankly worth every penny! There were also plenty of photos from the Reception as well. Pretty much any and all angles were covered! As I scroll through the hundreds of wedding photos from my Danielle and Amadu's special day, I cannot help but smile at how seamless and perfect the day was; it was by far the best wedding I've attended and thanks to these flawless pictures the family will be able to relive the most cherished moments!

Sent on 09/06/2018