Greenville Wedding Music Reviews

Greenville Wedding Music 7
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely perfect

I highly recommend Greenville Wedding Music! Everything was perfect, from beginning to end. Chris was wonderful to work with. Thank you guys so much for the amazing music. Our guests loved it!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Jennie Gray · Married on 08/03/2019

Petty Place Ceremony music

We could not have been happier with Greenville Wedding Music. Chris worked with us every step of the way in making our selections of songs and instruments. The music was beautiful, perfect for our setting and was beyond our dreams . Thank you so much!

Katelyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience all around

Chris of Greenville Wedding Music was great to work with! He accommodated my wedding into his already busy day, provided a list of musical selections to aid in the selection process but was open and able to do anything, and the cello and keyboard were absolutely beautiful at our wedding!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Grubbs · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful music

My guests were blown away at the sound of Greenville wedding music. The owner helped me pick songs that fit my preferences and venue. He was a pleasure to work with. Very professional. If you are considering live music, DO IT! I recommend the acoustic guitar and cello together!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Cindy · Married on 06/01/2019

We had a string trio, but decided to add a piano and a soloist.

The music was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. It added so much to the feeling of the ceremony. They played everything we requested from classical to today’s hits with ease. It was so easy to work with them. We never met until that day(I guess we could have) talked on the phone and it was handled. Great company to work with. The venue wasn’t large but they tucked themselves away, but could be heard brilliantly. It’s like they were part of the building.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Greenville Wedding Music 8
    Greenville Wedding Music 9
    Greenville Wedding Music 10
    Greenville Wedding Music 11

Addison Darr · Married on 06/01/2019

Accommodating and Talented

I am so glad we had Greenville Wedding Music play during our ceremony! We didn't have sheet music for the songs we wanted played, and they didn't hesitate to deal with finding that for us. We also wanted to have a good friend sing a song during the ceremony, and they were happy to accommodate that and work with her even with her living across the country. We so appreciated their flexibility and professionalism. Excellent musicians!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Greenville Wedding Music 12

Kim Egbert · Married on 05/26/2019

Exceptional

It was such a wonderful experience working with Chris. All communication was through a very efficient website and email. He was very prompt returning answers to questions.

Jane Yates · Married on 05/18/2019

Yates-McIntire wedding

As the mother of the bride I didn't get to hear much of the prelude music but the ceremony music was beautiful. We heard many wonderful comments about the music from our guests.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Michael Angel · Married on 03/30/2019

Great job!

Greenville wedding music was fantastic! Communication was great through the whole process. On our special day they showed up on time got all setup and preformed every song we wanted them to with perfect timing! So glad we went with them it was the perfect edition to our wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Bruce Jobe · Married on 02/16/2019

The finest quality musicians you could possibly desire for your ecent

Painless sign-up process; completely flexible musical selection choices; integrated seamlessly with our friend vocalist; perfect performance; quiet unobtrusive setup and takedown. We could not have asked for better. We offer our strongest possible recommendation!

Marie · Married on 10/27/2018

Recommend!

We had a cello/violin duo for our wedding at Mary's at Falls Cottage and it was absolutely fantastic! Chris was incredibly easy to coordinate with and they accommodated all our requests. Such a beautiful addition to our ceremony for a very reasonable price. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Ceremony Music

Greenville Wedding Music is the best of the best! We had a piano and cello musician and they both did a great job with timing and playing all the songs we had requested. I received lots of compliments on their music from my guests!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Slater · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Gatsby Style

Greenville Wedding Music did a fantastic job at our wedding. They were very fexible with the last minute changes we made right before the wedding. They really made the music feel like we jumped back into the 20’s, which fit our Great Gatsby theme perfectly! They even dressed the part!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Greenville Wedding Music 13
    Greenville Wedding Music 14

Megan · Married on 09/01/2018

One of the best parts of our wedding!

Greenville Wedding Music was phenomenal, and hiring them for our wedding is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Chris was so attentive from the moment I booked them to provide exactly the atmosphere, song choice, arrangements, timing, and experience that I had in mind. We got married in September and I still get compliments from family and friends on what a beautiful job they did. And the best part was, I didn’t have to do a thing the day of but enjoy the music. I was blown away by their sound and the whole experience. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Boyd · Married on 08/18/2018

One of My Favorite Parts of Our Wedding

I have been meaning to write this review for a while, but life has been busy and I wanted to be sure that I take the time to do Chris' work justice.

I hired Greenville Wedding Music to do a cello and guitar duet for my intimate wedding ceremony in the mountains this August. First, I want to say I was amazed with how easy it was to book and pay them. Chris contacted me with additional information about their services, and I was able to book and pay the deposit all in the same night through their website. I had originally been hesitant about booking live musicians for the ceremony because I thought it would be expensive and a hassle, but it was hands down the easiest part of my wedding planning!

Once we were booked, we were sent an EXTENSIVE library of songs they knew (and it had a little bit of everything for everyone). But my husband and I are music buffs and had some songs that were unique to us that we wanted to walk to that weren't on the library (namely "Race for the Prize" by the Flaming Lips and "Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness" by the Smashing Pumpkins). Chris was happy to learn and add these songs to the ceremony, no hesitation.

For the ceremony itself, they were early and ready to go. We were at one point concerned that we would have to move the whole ceremony last minute (it looked like rain), and they were extremely flexible and adaptable with that situation.

The music itself was beautiful. I had some pre-wedding jitters that I had chosen songs that were too complicated for duets (specifically the Flaming Lips), but the arrangements were spot on. Hearing our songs during the ceremony is really a moment that I will never forget and brings me so much joy to think about even 6 months later.

My only regret with Greenville Wedding Music is that we didn't book him for them for the reception too! Music may be a small detail, but they did such a great job that it will always stick out in my mind as one of the best parts of our wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Greenville Wedding Music 15
    Greenville Wedding Music 16
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2018

Chris played the solo cello at my July 31st wedding and it was amazing! Not only is he an exceptional musician but super responsive and helpful throughout the process. Poor Chris even got rained on and improvised additional songs as the weather before our ceremony put a hold on things. If you want a beautiful and emotional wedding, look no further! Thanks again Chris!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

I had Chris and Matt from Greenville Wedding Music play the cello and guitar for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were everything I hoped they would be! They were so easy to work with, played absolutely beautifully, and all of my guests loved them! I would highly recommend Greenville Wedding Music for your special event. They provided high quality service at a great price. Thank you Chris and Matt for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a cello/guitar duo play for our wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful. Several people approached me and commented on what a nice touch their music added to the ceremony! Chris was so easy to work with and very accommodating, learning two new songs that I requested and playing them wonderfully. We selected more modern rather than traditional songs and the cello/guitar duo really did them justice! I just loved it!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Jordan · Married on 11/11/2017

Chris was so great and easy to work with! Having a list of songs was very helpful and we were so thankful that Chris was willing to accommodate a couple extra song requests. GWM helped make our ceremony beautiful!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

Planning a wedding is a stressful time... Vendors can be unprofessional and unresponsive.. Not Greenville Wedding Music. They were beyond professional and they made my daughters wedding ceremony, it was the perfect touch to a beautiful wedding. We had them play during the cocktail hour and it really set the tone of a romantic wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Thank you to Greenville Wedding Music for a beautiful job at our ceremony at Pretty Place. The cello and keyboard added a wonderful element to a very memorable day and we appreciate their talent enhancing an already beautiful scene. Chris was very professional and easy to work with. He met with us at our convenience to be sure all of the details were worked out to give additional peace of mind. They have a great selection of songs on their list and are accommodating if you have a request for them to learn something new.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sandy · Married on 10/21/2017

I am still getting complements for how wonderful our ceremony music was and how beautiful y'all sounded! It was definitely worth the extra money to not use a DJ for the ceremony music. Truly was the perfect finishing touch to our Wedding!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Virginia · Married on 10/15/2017

Greenville Wedding Music was a perfect choice for our wedding. Chris was very helpful before our wedding and met us to discuss details. We hired Chris to play cello and Matt to play guitar. They were both extremely professional and helped to make our ceremony and reception very special. The music was beautiful and added so much to the atmosphere we want to create. We had our ceremony at Pretty Place Chapel (a venue that both musicians were familiar with) and the reception dinner at a private home. For the ceremony, the music was traditional, although the combination of guitar and cello made the traditional songs sound less formal/stuffy. For the reception, we told Chris ahead of time some artists and songs we like and they were able to fill in the rest. This took the pressure off us because we didn't have to create a playlist for the entire reception. Our experience with Greenville Wedding Music was stress-free and we had exactly the music we wanted for our wedding! We recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Paige · Married on 09/30/2017

Music was perfect! Chris was great to work with and he worked with us to figure out exactly what music we wanted. Thanks for making our day great!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2017

I can't say enough great things about GWM! Chris and his team are simply amazing. If you don't think music is important for your day, you couldn't be more wrong. We decided to go with cello and guitar and it set the mood for our entire special day! They sound AMAZING! We picked a few songs for our outdoor ceremony but we gave them an open platform to play what they wanted after and we had so many compliments. They learned a song from The Wedding Singer in a short time and it was perfect. Please don't hesitate to go with them, they are prepared, punctual and cool, laid back people. The process was seamless and it was at an affordable price. Can't thank you guys enough!

Sent on 10/15/2017