Greenvelope Reviews

• Dynahlee
    Dynahlee P. Married on 03/11/2022

Love greenvelope invitations!

Love greenvelope invitations!

It was fun to make; the design was beautiful; we were able to include music; and there were options to send invites more than once via SMS or email.

We got so many compliments on the digital e-vite, one being that it was the best wedding invitation they received.

It was only a $1 each also. Invites via snail mail would have been more since we would have had to pay for the invitations, envelopes, and stamps. So, we saved money and time (and contributed to less of a carbon footprint).

We were also able to link back to our wedding website for RSVPs via greenvelope.

Thank you for making our invitations memorable! ♥️ Highly recommend!!!
  • Ccuffy
    Casandra Married on 02/20/2022

Great Value

Great communication, great value, super easy to use. Tracking invitations were s breeze
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/28/2021

Affordable And Quality

These were amazing! Fully customizable and great quality. They always have sales going oj si they are suuuperr affordable compared to other places. I love their sample option so you can really see if its what you want before you buy. I will be ourchasing all future invitations from them :)
  • Elena
    Elena S. Married on 11/23/2021

Eco-friendly and beautiful!

We decided to use Greenvelope to send out virtual invitations. Loved the customization options, the invitations were beautiful. The site also includes RSVP tracking, a system to send out messages to all of your guests/only RSVP-yes guests/etc, and even a little section to begin organizing a seating chart. So useful, cost effective, and not to mention more eco friendly!
  • Lori
    Lori V. Married on 11/20/2021

So easy and customizable

We were able to send out different invites to different people for various events for the wedding, rehearsal and entertainment. The music option made it so customizable and personal.
  • PK McKay
    Pk Mckay Married on 10/24/2021

Beautiful Wedding Invites and Guest Management

Our wedding invitations were very nice and elegant. Greenvelope has a nice Guest Management system, helps you keep track of your guest RSVPs.
  • Janae
    Janae N. Married on 09/26/2021

Easier than paper!

We did paper save-the-dates and used this vendor for online invitations. It saved us so much time and helped us easily communicate with our guests. I loved that people could respond back with messages of excitement!
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 08/18/2021

Easy to use and eco friendly !

We used greenvelope and it was so easy! Eco friendly and let us know when people opened them and could send reminders !
  • Eren
    Eren C. Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding invitations

I love my invitations and how we personalized it. Everything about creating it was fun. I only wish when you share a link on it that people could visually see it.
    Erin Married on 07/31/2021

Eco-friendly Invitations

We did Greenvelope's year subscription to handle our wedding save the dates, invitations and more. We were looking for a eco-friendly option that still looked classy, and Greenvelope delivered. It has good templates that are fairly easy to figure out. What we really liked was the ability to send out multiple communications once we uploaded the address book. Want to send out invites for a bridal shower? No problem. Need to send out updates with attachments (like a parking map) the week before the wedding to guests attending? And a different email with a livestream link to those unable to come? Piece of cake. The electronic RSVP system was user friendly and easy for guests to add a little message to us. It was also really fun to see who had opened the invites and get notifications as RSVPs came through. Customer service was good too, helping us use a coupon we couldn't redeem online and answering our questions. We did have a little trouble with the "plus one" function on the website. And we did have to tell some guests who hadn't opened the email to go back and look for a Greenvelope email that they may have ignored. But that was a minor inconvenience. On the whole, we had a very good experience with them and would definitely recommend using them.
    Elise B. Married on 04/23/2021

Beautiful designs, excellent customer service!

Greenvelope has beautiful designs to choose from for any event at extremely reasonable prices. They've created an invitation experience that's just like getting a paper invite in the mail, but in an environmentally friendly way! Not only does Greenvelope offer wonderful invitation and announcement designs, but they also offer FANTASTIC customer service. Because of COVID-19, I've had to postpone my wedding. Greenvelope reached out to ME to help me send postponement announcements to all of my guests. Knowing the company cares this much for a single consumer in this time of unprecedented craziness is an unbelievable relief. I know I will continue to use Greenvelope in the future!
  • Mary
    Mary W. Married on 01/11/2021

Perfect for an intimate Covid wedding!

Greenenvelope allowed us to last minute send out invitations for a date that had completely changed but still looked authentic and stylish and completely within our theme! It was efficient and allowed for a neat, cohesive way to send our guests updated information without the time delay of snail mail!
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 12/20/2020

Perfect Wedding Evite

If you are an organization freak, you will love Greenvelope! You can set up daily notifications of RSVP statuses, create seating charts based on guests who have RSVP'd, and many other features! We researched may evite companies, and Greenvelope was the only one we found that would allow you to require guests to respond to questions with their RSVP. We were able to find out meal options, allergies, and any other customization with our RSVP return. Our invitation had a link for attire, accommodations, and our registry. You can also send out a reminder a day before the event, which helps people who need to lookup the address again.
    The invitation itself was adorable too, it came through email with a virtual envelope that you would click on and the animation would open the envelope and make the invitation appear, as if it was a real piece of paper. Super cute and very customizable, I highly recommend for anybody looking to use a virtual invitation for a big event.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 11/28/2020

Easy Process

We used this company for our Save the Dates. It is easy to use, has a lot of options, and inexpensive. It was easy to keep track of who received our Save the Dates. We received so many compliments on our invitations.
  • Hannah
    Hannah K. Married on 11/21/2020

Needed fast invitations!

We decided to get married in a month! No time for sending out traditional so I found several places to send invitations via email. It wouldn’t have been my first choice but I didn’t trust the post office to handle this given how the election was going. I was looking for fast and attractive invitations that didn’t break the bank since nothing physical was being printed. I found Greenvelope to have the easiest user interface. Other sites were confusing or didn’t have themes that fit my wedding or personality. I lucked out finding a card that I liked and could personalize. I wish there were certain options available. There was a place to add a link to your wedding website but the link was blank. I had to place a text box over it to instruct people to click below. Many didnt understand and missed the link. Also half of my wedding party speaks Spanish and the only option I found was to make two invitations- one Spanish and one English. That meant double time and half the guests getting less time to make their plans. It would have been ideal to allow the invitations to be easily translated depending on the language of the recipient. If I had more time, I would do this differently. I do like that I had the option to save the invitations to print at a later date. This made it possible to print copies to give to select friends and family that wanted the momento and also to bring to my photographer for detail shots. Would use this site again in the future to avoid huge printing costs and be able to keep track online.
  • Norma
    Norma A. Married on 10/24/2020

Very user friendly and really cute designs

We were so happy to have chosen Greenvelope for our Covid wedding on 10/24/20. Their site was very easy to use and there were plenty of styles/designs to choose from. I had such a fun time creating different styles to compare.
    The site’s functionality has a cool factor to it (when a guest opens the envelope and how the eVite comes out of the envelope was cool and impressive). Also, it is easy to keep track of the eVites that have been sent, the status of each one and easy to re-send as well.

Will definitely use again when there’s a need and highly recommend!
    Alexa Y. Married on 10/06/2020

Loved Greenvelope

We decided to use eco-friendly Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. Not only was it extremely affordable, but there were so many incredible designs to choose from and customize.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 10/04/2020

Great experience

It was a great experience! I was able to see the invitations and how they would look in my guests emails.
  • Sheila
    Sheila R. Married on 09/11/2020

Perfect for a Zoom wedding!

Perfect for a Covid Zoom wedding!
  • Margaret
    Margaret Married on 08/02/2020

A wedding planning godsend!

I have already entirely planned a wedding using paper invitations and online RSVPing through the knot. I made a separate wedding website and directed people to it and then I did my seating chart by hand. Then my wedding got postponed a year for covid and this time around I thought I would save myself some trouble and use evites. I found Greenvelope and I cannot believe how user friendly it is. It functions as my invites, my wedding website, and my seating chart. It is so much easier and ends up being even easier on guests because all the info and RSVP are in one place. Even older guests that aren't great with tech had no problems. If you want a paper keepsake I recommend spending the money to get your dream save-the-dates and then going fully online for the invites with Greenvelope. They also show when the evited are delivered and when they're open and categorizes all of the RSVPs. 10/10 I will always recommend.
  • Mara
    Mara O. Married on 06/20/2020

Exactly what I needed

Our final goal for our wedding is to be as waste free as possible, so being able to email out our save the dates was a wonderful way to start that goal! The designing process was easy and the prices are very reasonable.
    Kimberly W. Married on 03/07/2020

Great product and easy to use!

We wanted an eco-friendly wedding (as best we could manage) and really like the idea of how easy online invites are! We only had a few people whose invites were in spam but everyone found them super easy to read, use and RSVP to. We enjoyed creating our own style for the invitation for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner. We did figure out that if you send out the invitations and realize you left off a detail, you can still edit and update and everyone will see the new info automatically! It was really easy to keep track of who opened, responded and going vs not going. I also liked the feature where you can assign tables. That was super helpful! This was way more cost efficient than buying traditional invitations and mailing them all out with return mail stamps.
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 02/29/2020

Great option for last minute weddings

Everything says you should really send paper invitations. We gave our guests 6 weeks notice so mailed invitations weren't an options. I looked at a few digital invitations and Greenvelope is definitely the best. It was really easy to manage all the contacts and make changes. I like that it was a flat fee and not a monthly fee. The invitations are completely customization and beautiful. I loved the envelope opening effect. We didn't have entree choices when we sent the invites and I was hoping to be able to update the choice card and resend but couldn't. It was very easy to send a message and with only 40 answers it was easy enough to manager manually. We did send paper thank you cards after the wedding to keep our manners in check!
  • Charles
    Charles W. Married on 02/22/2020

Invitations

Best price for my wedding invitations. Thank you for everything.