Greenvelope Reviews

163 | Seattle, WA

163 Reviews for Greenvelope

Elise Brady · Getting married on 04/23/2021

Beautiful designs, excellent customer service!

Greenvelope has beautiful designs to choose from for any event at extremely reasonable prices. They've created an invitation experience that's just like getting a paper invite in the mail, but in an environmentally friendly way! Not only does Greenvelope offer wonderful invitation and announcement designs, but they also offer FANTASTIC customer service. Because of COVID-19, I've had to postpone my wedding. Greenvelope reached out to ME to help me send postponement announcements to all of my guests. Knowing the company cares this much for a single consumer in this time of unprecedented craziness is an unbelievable relief. I know I will continue to use Greenvelope in the future!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Alexa Yarnell · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Loved Greenvelope

We decided to use eco-friendly Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. Not only was it extremely affordable, but there were so many incredible designs to choose from and customize.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Great experience

It was a great experience! I was able to see the invitations and how they would look in my guests emails.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Mara

Mara Ofengender · Married on 06/20/2020

Exactly what I needed

Our final goal for our wedding is to be as waste free as possible, so being able to email out our save the dates was a wonderful way to start that goal! The designing process was easy and the prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Kimberly Walsh · Married on 03/07/2020

Great product and easy to use!

We wanted an eco-friendly wedding (as best we could manage) and really like the idea of how easy online invites are! We only had a few people whose invites were in spam but everyone found them super easy to read, use and RSVP to. We enjoyed creating our own style for the invitation for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner. We did figure out that if you send out the invitations and realize you left off a detail, you can still edit and update and everyone will see the new info automatically! It was really easy to keep track of who opened, responded and going vs not going. I also liked the feature where you can assign tables. That was super helpful! This was way more cost efficient than buying traditional invitations and mailing them all out with return mail stamps.

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Reynolds · Married on 02/29/2020

Great option for last minute weddings

Everything says you should really send paper invitations. We gave our guests 6 weeks notice so mailed invitations weren't an options. I looked at a few digital invitations and Greenvelope is definitely the best. It was really easy to manage all the contacts and make changes. I like that it was a flat fee and not a monthly fee. The invitations are completely customization and beautiful. I loved the envelope opening effect. We didn't have entree choices when we sent the invites and I was hoping to be able to update the choice card and resend but couldn't. It was very easy to send a message and with only 40 answers it was easy enough to manager manually. We did send paper thank you cards after the wedding to keep our manners in check!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Charles

Charles Walker · Married on 02/22/2020

Invitations

Best price for my wedding invitations. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Cessely

Cessely Gordon · Married on 12/07/2019

Green and Efficient

While trying to stay in budget and keep our wedding as local as possible, we had the grand idea to send virtual invites. There are quite a few free services out there, but Greenvelopes designs were beautiful and aligned with our passion for preserving nature. Not only can you choose from plenty of wonderful designs, but you can customize them and keep track of open rates. This made it so much easier to check in on guests who we hadn't heard from yet.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Roberta

Roberta A Nunes · Married on 10/26/2019

Elegant Invitations

Beautifully presented and easily managed.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Negar

Negar · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing platform!

I searched a long time to find a reasonable and trustworthy platform for my invitations. I wanted to be online as I did not want to deal with mailing services as well as keeping it paperless! I found Greenvelop through a blog recommendation and tried them for free as they give you the option to to use 10 invites for free. Instantly loved the customizable service and found a suitable template based on my wedding colors. They were very responsive to my questions and they gave me another 10 invites for FREE. I loved their service and will use their platform for future events! 👌

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • S LeeAnn

S Leeann Lawson · Married on 10/17/2019

Simple, pretty and inexpensive

Create your own invitations. Send via email or text. Tracks messages and RSVPs.
    Loved it!

Sent on 10/19/2019

elaine · Married on 09/28/2019

Easy to Navigate

Site was easy to navigate and had the most sophisticated wedding templates that fit our “boho glam” theme from other competitors that we looked at. Was easy to export to excel and organize.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Carla · Married on 09/15/2019

Green envelope

This is the best way to invite...evite! Saves time, money, and trees!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina E · Married on 09/02/2019

Online Invitation

I had a very intimate wedding but still wanted to design and send out an invitation. Greenvelope was perfect and had such a variety of designs. I loved the tracking feature and that you were able to see when someone opened the invite. I would definitely use Greevelope in the future.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Nettie

Nettie Emery · Married on 08/30/2019

Having this wedding CRM was a game changer!

Not only was I able to send my e-invitations to everyone on my list, including those outside of the US, I was able to easily track who received them, and rsvp much easier. This is an all in one CRM for wedding planning, that I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Tenille

Tenille Maher · Married on 06/30/2019

Easy to use and environmentally friendly!!

Loved using this service for our invitations, wedding information updates and RSVPs. Easy to use website and pretty invites, easy to track RSVPs and also communicate with all our guests.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Genail

Genail McKinley · Married on 06/09/2019

Good service

I was able to customise my wedding invitation and also add the registry! They are good affordable services!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • lsierra1031

Luis · Married on 04/27/2019

Elegant, Modern, & Sustainable!

Greenvelope was truly a lifesaver! As we planned for our wedding, we knew we wanted at least some of the invites to be sent digitally, and after comparing several options, we ended up moving forward with Greenvelope. In fact, we were so impressed with the service, pricing, and design we were able to put together, that we decided to send all of the invites through Greenvelope! We actually had fun playing around with the different designs, to come up with one that not only fit our theme for the wedding, but was of quality so good, that it could easily be compared to printed invitations. After the invitations were all sent, we were easily able to follow up with our invitees as they RSVP’d, contact them individually or as a group with any updates, and add/remove as necessary.

We received nothing but positive and kind words about the invites! Our guests appreciated the presentation when opening their virtual envelopes, the ability to hear a song as they read through the details, and the ease in which they were able to RSVP and receive updates all the way to the week before the big day.

Because of all this, we highly recommend Greenvelope. Trust us, the costs savings and environmental impact are worthwhile from start to finish, and you will not miss out on quality by going this route versus the traditional.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Kristin · Married on 02/15/2019

I loved creating our personalized wedding invitations on this site and saving paper and money. The ability to customize and also to see when your invited guests opened the invitation is great. Also I love that you can use their Excel template and import your own excel or csv file. It recognized everything correctly. The amount of options and level of detail offered plus the intuitive user interface make this site totally worth the $1/invitation.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Katy · Married on 11/03/2018

Super Easy. Super Green

This site is awesome. You can do so much planning for the event, such as seating charts, etc., in addition to managing your guest list and invitations. All my guests really appreciated the online functionality.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Tiara

Tiara · Married on 10/20/2018

One of the best choices I made

Greenvelope was one of the best aspects my wedding. I was only a lower budget for a large wedding, so being able to save money and trees was great Some are wary of not using physical invitations, but it was so organized. I resent "lost" invitations multiple times. I could change RSVPs behind the scenes if people didn't want to themselves. It gave us a graph of entree choices, we could make the seating charts and map within the app. I could mass message and send scheduled auto reminders. It organized sent, unsent, responded, and pending for me. I probably would have gone crazy with all physical invites.

We chose the annual option so that we could also utilize it for the shower, rehearsal and dinner, and the thank yous. There is a wide variety of options on design, and many ways in which you can customize.

The wedding is over, but I will definitely be utilizing greenvelope again!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tracy · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely amazing service! Such a great, user-friendly site with tons of cool features.
    If I have ever had any questions the response has been prompt and super helpful (thank you Zach).
    You guys always go above and beyond to provide an excellent product.
    Super happy customer :D

Sent on 11/29/2017

Greenvelope's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tracy. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed using Greenvelope for your special day! We will pass your compliments along to Zach as well, and look forward to the chance to celebrate with you again in the future! :)

Tim · Married on 07/14/2018

I was very please with this website. I could easily have made my own wedding invitations electronically and emailed them out to my guests but after seeing the variety of designs and the easy-to-use tracking system I decided I would give it a go.

The thing that actually lead me to giving a 5 star review was actually the service. I ran into an issue around my invitations and sent an email reply to the service email sent from "Sam the CEO" and was quite surprised when I received a prompt reply. I felt that my issue was heard and Sam provided me with a solution while also explaining everything.

Companies should always be judged on how well they can rectify situations and because of that I would recommend this site to anyone looking to go paperless with wedding invites or who is looking at an easy way to track expected attendance at their event!

Thank you Greenvelope.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I just got married a week ago. We used Greenvelope for our invites and will be using them for our Thank You cards as well. Not only is the website super user friendly, the customer service and professionalism is impeccable. Greenvelope reached out to me twice throughout the design process just to make sure I wasn't having any troubles or had any questions. It's eco friendly and cost effective but my selling point was how hassle free it is; you do not have to manually track RSVP's, you can see when someone has read your e-invite, the program tallies the number of guests, no need to get everyones addresses, stamps, mail everything off and wait for RSVP via mail etc. I would highly recommend Greenevelope to anyone planning any event!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Greenvelope's reply:

Hi Kristen,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words. We are thrilled that Greenvelope was able to work so well for your wedding invitations and thank you cards, and of course, a big congratulations! We hope the rest of your wedding was just as wonderful!

Martie · Married on 07/30/2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Greenvelope!! I tried another service before Greenvelope and hated it. Once I started using Greenvelope, I could see the difference immediately. First of all, the customer service is absolutely top-notch. They give you complete, thorough responses to all inquiries (usually within minutes), and they follow up!! There was no problem or question I had that they couldn't easily solve. In addition, they have A LOT of beautiful card options and features. For all of the other e-card services I thought of using, I had to create a separate wedding website, but Greenvelope provided this for us in their beautiful, easy-to-use details page. In addition, their cards work on computers as well as mobile devices and can be downloaded and shared! We had great delivery to guests, and were excited by all of the ways we could customize every part of our design and features.
    Their website was very easy to navigate for us as well as some of our not-so-good-with-technology wedding guests. Because we used the service for saves-the-dates, rehearsal invitations, and wedding invitations, I purchased the year-long subscription, and it is great! We used it to send guests links to pictures, holiday cards, and more! I highly recommend checking out Greenvelope!

Sent on 12/29/2016