Greenstar Paperie Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin A. Married on 02/09/2019

Look no further!!

My husband and I worked with Lynda at Greenstar Paperie for our February 2019 wedding and could not be happier with our decision! Lynda helped make our save the date and wedding invitation dreams come to life! Our first interaction with Lynda was over the phone to create our save the dates. She was patient with us, was in constant communication & helped create the perfect save the dates for our Chicago winter wedding! After seeing the work she created, we knew we were in the perfect place for our invitation suites! We met with Lynda in her adorable studio to discuss our invitation dreams. She listened to us and gave her professional input where needed. We are still receiving compliments on the elegance and class of our invitation suites! I am a perfectionist and I could not be more thankful for Lynda’s constant communication and “tweaks” until our suite was EXACTLY what we were looking for! Lynda’s work is spectacular and we are forever grateful that we chose her to be a part of our wedding day! We look forward to working together in the many more exciting chapters of life and will continue referring her to our family and friends looking to hire the perfect invitation designer. Thank you, Lynda! You are one in a million!! XO- Jordan and Caitlin
    Kelsey Married on 09/23/2017
    Where do I even begin to compliment Greenstar paperie on helping make every single one of my wedding paper dreams come to life. Lynda is so great to work with and is so talented. She is very knowledgable on all things wedding and I could not be more grateful for her help in making our wedding perfect! We created wedding invitations, bridal party agendas, wedding bags with tags, placecards, table numbers, signs for the bar with our signature cocktail, signs for each decorated table in the prefunction room, and menus with her!
    Kelly Married on 11/05/2016

When you are tasking someone with creating your wedding invitations—you want someone who gets you and who gets your aesthetic. Lynda and Greenstar did NOT disappoint. First off—Lynda is awesome. She is smart and funny and her personality completely comes out in her creativity and design ideas in her work. We were able to create an absolutely amazing suite of invitations, table numbers, menus, escort cards, and thank you cards. I am in love with all of them—like, I want to wallpaper my house in them (joking, but not really). We received so many compliments on all of our paper products. It is absolutely crazy to me that Lynda was so able to nail exactly what look we were going for so immediately. She is an immensely talented, incredibly cool, fun person—and it all shows in her work. Hire her, now! You won’t be disappointed!
    Crystal Married on 07/05/2013
    Lynda was such a pleasure to work with. We worked with her and created a package of paperie from the Save The Date to the invites to the Thank You cards. The entire set was cohesive and included custom graphics, that relayed to our guests the information, as well as the aesthetic they could expect for our wedding day.
    Samantha Married on 06/14/2013
    Lynda at Greenstar Paperie is simply a joy to work with, she made my whole designing of wedding save-the-dates and invitations a pleasurable experience. She knows what you want just by asking questions and showing you a few samples of paper, envelopes, etc. I swear this was so easy and I got a ton of compliments on my save-the-dates & invites!!! Use Lynda if you want beautiful invitations, with no stress. Oh yea, did I mention she is SUPER friendly!!!?? Thanks Greenstar!
    Kelly Married on 04/05/2013
    Linda was absolutely amazing to work with. We were very last minute on picking out our invitations. Linda was quick and helpful and made the whole process so fun! We have received so many compliments on how great our invitations turned out!!
  • User1034970 2+ years ago
    Lynda did an amazing job making my vision come to life. I received so many compliments on my invitations, menus and place cards! The process was so easy and I had so much fun!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/29/2012
    I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Greenstar Paperie. When I started the wedding planning process, I felt very confused by the invitation piece. Lynda really put my at ease and spent so much time creating and re-creating invitations to find just what I was looking for. She did not stop until I was happy! Everyone commented on how much they loved the final look and how different it was from anything they had ever seen before. I would definitely recommend Greenstar Paperie for your wedding- you will not be disappointed!
    Amanda Married on 09/02/2012
    I could not have been happier with the products Lynda designed for me. She was so amazing to work with. I gave her little to work with and she put those creative juices of hers to work and came up with some amazing invites, etc for my wedding. I received tons of compliments from people. I will definitely be a repeat customer!!!
    Cheryl Married on 11/27/2010
    Personal and attentive help through the entire process. I had save the dates, invites, menus, placecards and thank yous all custom made and perfect for my event. LOVED all of them!
    Corey Married on 11/23/2010
    I would recommend this studio 100%! I am located in Philadelphia and had Lynda put together an invitation for an business event at a popular hotel. It was a rush job and she handled it so well! She accommodated my every need and then some. She is a pleasure to work with and the invitations were gorgeous! I really can't say enough and will absolutely work with her again.
    Erin Married on 05/24/2009
    Lynda was awesome!! I had an idea of what I wanted for our wedding invite and she really made it come together. She added nice touches that I didn't think of. She helped me come up with a great color scheme that went with the theme of the wedding. We got so many compliments on the invitations!! She also put together an amazing Save the Date. I gave her an example of what I wanted and it turned out better than I expected.

I would definitely recommend Greenstar to any bride and I can't wait to use Lynda again for future invitations and announcements.

Erin Mostowik
    Nanette Married on 09/15/2007
    My wedding invitations were absolutely perfect! Lynda really listened to what it was I wanted and then she created the most beautiful invitations. All of my family and friends were raving about beautiful they were. No detail was overlooked, from the invites, to the response cards down to the place cards everything was perfect! I just can't say enough nice things about how happy I was with my invitations. From now on whenever I need something done I will only go to Lynda and Greenstar Paperie.
    Amy Married on 06/25/2005
    Lynda is AMAZING. She did my wedding invites and thank you cards. I was so happy with her work, but more importantly, so were my friends and family. She has also done invites for my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary...and they were stunning! I wouldn't imagine going to anyone else for my paper needs. Always great quality and wonderful work. :)
    Stephany Married on 06/27/2015
    I loved everything Lynda made for my wedding! She made the save the dates, invitations, escort cards, and programs. She even made the totes I gave to my bridesmaids! She is so creative and flexible with the design. All I pretty much gave her were the colors of my wedding and she created beautiful things for my wedding. She was a bit pricey but I would do it again in a heartbeat. She was in constant contact with me when she was creating drafts for the invites and meetings always went well. Thank you Lynda!!!
    Kasey Married on 07/28/2012
    Lynda was fabulous! She really knows her stuff, has a lot of options, super flexible and very creative! She made this experience very easy for me and the final result was amazing, everyone loved the unique invitations and gave rave reviews to our table numbers, placecards and menus!
  • VintageBride11
    Stephanie Married on 01/08/2011
    Amazing!! I came to Lynda in a bind and in a hurry and she completely came through for my fiance and I! Our envelopes were gorgeous and she did them on very short notice. I felt that they were a bit pricey but I can't complain due to the short notice and how pretty they were. I would recommend her to everyone. She is great!!
    Carly Married on 07/27/2013
    Lynda does beautiful work. She has created something completely unique for me and does this for all her clients. she sat down and met with me for a full hour and made the invitations better than i could have imagined. I am still getting compliments on my save the dates. I just got the invitations and I have been lovingly staring at them all weekend because they are so cool!
    Sandi Married on 05/11/2013
    Lynda at Greenstar did a wonderful job with my daughter's wedding 'Save the Dates', Invitations and thank you notes.... They are creative and stylish and she tried hard to stay in my budget.
    Specially designed invitations are not inexpensive ...but when you consider that is the first part of this special day that people see...they REALLY set the tone for the entire event.

Very happy , Thank you , Lynda!!
    Robert Married on 10/10/2009
    This was the worst part of the entire wedding planning process! My daughter had been in contact with Linda the owner of Greenstar about some preliminary ideas, but we first met in person with the owner, Linda, in January and at that first meeting, my daughter chose the style, finishes and format of the invites. After several weeks and countless emails from my daughter were not answered, she asked me to get involved. I called Linda from Greenstar several times only to find the "voice mailbox full". I also emailed her and asked her to call me. All to no avail. I finally emailed her and cc:d the wedding planner that had recommended her. This got her attention and I received a nasty email from her saying that she cannot deal with more than one person. I finally had to have the wedding planner deal with her exclusively. Finally 10 weeks before the wedding we received the price from her! It was now too late to shop the price and had no choice but to pay $18 per invite!!!!! I would strongly recommend that you not use this company unless you have years to plan and money to burn. The funny part of all this is that she has displayed my daughters Save the Dates on her facebook page! What Nerve!:(