Greenskeeper Florist Reviews

37 | Pawleys Island, SC

37 Reviews for Greenskeeper Florist

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

Oh Denise, she is amazing! She did my flowers and set up for arrangements for my decor and reception. She Wowed me!
    They were so beautiful!! She made my vision come to life. I am so sad I am unable to forever have and use them since they were real! She did an amazing job! SHe also saw imperfections with my cake and fixed the errors with laying flowers to make it flawless.You are an angel and a lifesaver, thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Greenskeeper Florist for our May wedding and could not have been more pleased!! Wedding planning can be so overwhelming, but from the moment we met Denise, we knew we were in good hands. She listened to our ideas and offered great suggestions to create stunning centerpieces and gorgeous bouquets, all while staying within our budget. She also placed flowers on our cake which turned out better than I even imagined! We just received our wedding photos and everything came together so perfectly and the florals looked flawless! If you're looking for a wedding florist in the Charleston area, you should definitely go with Greenskeeper Florist!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING DENISE!!!

Kathleen · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. During our first meeting, she quickly picked up on our style/vision and was able to add creative touches that we greatly appreciated! She is so kind, honest, and patient. During the planning process, she would offer suggestions as to flowers that were similar to what I had in mind, but were more affordable/in season and better suited for an outdoor wedding. The flowers for the wedding were beautiful!! The week before our wedding I was having trouble with "DIY" programs and a seating chart. I told Denise about the trouble I was having and she took over the task and printed our wedding programs and seating chart for us. She also provided linens for our reception. She is truly a lifesaver!

Stephanie · Married on 03/14/2016

They were beautiful flowers. I got 20 orchids for the tables and decor. They lasted all day and looked amazing in the pictures. The flowers for me and my maid of honor was perfect and just what I wanted. Thank you so much for all your help.

PJ · Married on 12/06/2014

The flowers were done very well, everything look beutiful. Thank you

karen · Married on 10/12/2014

Denise did an amazing job creating the most picture perfect flowers for our wedding!
    She listened to us - your likes and the basic ideas of what we were looking for and created more then we expected.
    To my husband and I all flowers are beautiful so with just a few basic must haves Denise did her magic and all the guests and people that have viewed the pictures are in love with her work

Susan · Married on 04/12/2014

Denise did a fabulous job with the flowers! She was very creative and everything was beautiful. I have recommended Greenskeeper to several friends that have daughters getting married in the next year.

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Denise at Greenskeeper is the best. Ours was a destination wedding and she made communicating so easy. We changed our centerpiece concept several times without any hassle. The final result was amazing.
    Loved them.
    Amy & Tom Bowers

Heather · Married on 10/12/2013

Great service and beUtiful flowers at great price

Denise did an amazing job on the beautiful flowers at my son's wedding. Her creative design and artistic skills produced bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and arrangements beyond expectation. Not only was Denise an exceptional designer, she was always available to answer questions and communicate throughout the whole process. She took care of every detail and we were thrilled with the outcome. I highly recommend Greenskeeper Florist!

Nancy · Married on 08/03/2013

I highly recommend your services. Denise was so helpful in assisting my Daughter with the selection of flowers to use within our budget. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and lovely. Loved the choice of flowers and colors, especially the green! I was very happy with the service, price and quality they provided. It was so great that they worked so well and connected with all the other vendors.

It was a joy and pleasure to work with Denise. She worked closely with us and paid very special attention to just what my daughter wanted her wedding and reception to be like. She wanted simple rustic elegance and Denise delivered. She took my daughter’s ideas and vision for her special day and exceeded our expectations while managing to stay within our budget. Everything from the bridal bouquets and boutonnieres to the flowers and decorations at the church and reception were perfect! Thank you to Denise and her team at the Greenskeeper for making my daughter’s wedding day dreams come true!

Denise was the florist for our May 2013 wedding and was absolutely amazing. She took our vision and exceeded our expectations. She was very professional, easy to work with and really understood the look we wanted. She also made it happen within our budget which was crucial. I only wish I could have those beautiful flowers in my house every day!
    I would highly recommend Denise and the staff of Greenskeeper Florist for a wedding or any other special events.

Alexis · Married on 11/03/2012

The folks at the Greenskeeper were wonderful! Easy payments since we lived out of town and were planning a destination wedding. Were extremly flexible and accomodated last minute orders with ease. The bouts and hydrangeas were STUNNING. Highly recommend!

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2012

Denise at Greenskeeper florist was amazing! I had visited a couple of florists and told my photographer I was frustrated because they weren't listening to me and he suggested Greenskeeper. Denise made my flowers exactly how I wanted and recommended money saving tips to keep my decoration costs down which really meant a lot to me. I appreciate a vendor looking out for my own good. I couldn't have been happier with the services from Greenskeeper! Thank you!

Allie · Married on 08/11/2012

Everybody at Greenskeeper helped to make our wedding day so magical. I chose to have a different bouquet for each bridesmaid using what different flowers mean to symbolise my bridesmaids characters and Greenskeeper embraced that and made it come to life!

• Kacy

Kacy · Married on 06/15/2012

Denise is so wonderful to work with and really took my ideas and made them more perfect than I could imagine. She has a way with knowing what works best and great advice on color and arrangements. Our flowers and centerpieces turned out to be so beautiful!

Claire Gabay · Married on 04/14/2012

Denise was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process...she was always there to answer any questions and help in any way. I got my Bridesmaid Luncheon invitations, wedding invitations and flowers for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception - everything was beautiful! I have received so many compliments on everything.

I would HIGHLY recommend Greenskeeper Florist to any bride! Not only will you get beautiful flowers you will also gain a friend in Denise. I wish I could have Denise do flowers for me everyday!

Kristy · Married on 04/13/2012

Denise was so great and helpful. She made my dream wedding so beautiful. My flowers were absolutely gorgous. Thank you Denise for everything.

Kristy Godfrey

Julie · Married on 10/22/2011

For having as little communication as we had I could not have been more pleased with the ending results. Truly remarkable. Thank you for all that you all did!!

Morgan · Married on 10/22/2011

Greenskeeper made beautiful bouquets for our wedding!! They were very nice and easy to work with.

Jen · Married on 08/20/2011

Denise and Greenskeeper Florist were absolutely exceptional! She captured my vision perfectly, I couldn't have been happier! Her work, time, support and patience were amazing! My wedding was perfect thanks to her beautiful arrangements, attention to detail, and all the special touches she added to the venue! 5 stars for sure!

Casey · Married on 06/21/2011

I got my wedding flowers from this florist and they were so beautiful .. They went out of thier way to make my day wonderful.. this is the best florist ever.. even with many changes to my wedding party they were great with me changing and they were very far from my myrrtle beach wedding but the delvered .. Great Florist ... Beautiful flowers .. girls loved thier flowers and so did i

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2009

We decided last minute (within a month of our wedding) that we needed a florist. To try and save money, we originally planned to have a family member do our floral arrangements, but realized that it was more work that we thought.
    Denise from Greenskeeper was great at helping us decide very quickly what type of arrangements we wanted - I gave her a vague description and she sent back a bunch of pictures - of BEAUTIFUL arrangments & bouquets. It was easy to find one that was exactly what we wanted.
    For my bouquet, I had found a picture online of one that I LOVED. I sent the picture to Denise - and she was able to replicate it perfectly.
    Although I didn't meet Denise or see my arrangements until about an hour before I got married (we're from Georgia and our wedding was in SC, so we didn't have time for a trip to meet beforehand), everything was PERFECT.
    I'm very controlling so it was definitely nerve wracking to put someone that I had never met in charge of a major component of our wedding - but I'm so glad I did. Denise & her staff got everything done on time, and it looked great. Would DEFINITELY recommend!
    Check out my photos of the flowers!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/18/2011

Denise at Greenskeeper was the best! She helped with more than just the flowers.... I cannot express how wonderful she was on our special day, and the days leading up to it.