Greenleaf Barn Reviews

Greenleaf Barn 2
Greenleaf Barn 3
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 03/16/2019

Fairy-tale wedding at Greenleaf Barn!

I think what makes Greenleaf Barn such an incredible place is how personal everything is. From the moment we first made contact with Laura, to our wedding day, everything was a joy. The venue is stunning and so incredibly peaceful! We truly experienced a fairy-tale wedding at Greenleaf!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Greenleaf Barn 4

Greenleaf Barn's reply:

Thank you Alexis! You were a dream to work with and such a beautiful couple. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! Thanks for choosing us.
  • Sammi

Sammi Reeves · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Greenleaf barn is absolutely gorgeous, and is right in our price range! They have been very helpful in the whole process of booking everything, and I am so excited for our wedding in September!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Greenleaf Barn's reply:

Thanks Sammi! We can’t wait to have you all and are looking forward to your day at the barn! Let me know if I can help with anything between now and then. 💚

Kelsey Eakin · Married on 01/20/2019

We Loved Greenleaf!

My husband and I were married at Greenleaf this winter and it was truly the perfect venue for us. We were looking for a venue in the Tulsa area that was a good value and a rustic but clean (white barn) feel. The second I saw Greenleaf on Facebook while searching for wedding venues, I fell in love. When we set up a tour there after getting engaged, it was exactly what I expected. The outside of the barn and surrounding pasture and pond is beautiful and picturesque (pretty enough that we took our engagement photos there!), and the inside is clean, beautiful and very spacious. Small details like the wreath above the door, twinkle lights on the wooden rafters, the barn door inside, the velvet green couch in the bridal suite, and the French doors looking out on the trees make this space feel WAY more expensive than it actually is. Everyone who attended our wedding absolutely loved the venue and said it was perfect for us. An added bonus is that the space is truly a neutral "white barn" feel, so you could go any number of ways with your decor, whether your style is rustic or more traditional. The venue was big enough that we had both the ceremony and the reception inside (because the weather was so cold) and we were able to comfortably fit about 90 guests. (We made it work by shoving the reception tables along the walls during the ceremony and then putting them in place between the ceremony and reception.) I will also say that Laura was wonderful to work with and I feel like we got an amazing deal for such a beautiful venue!! The only considerations I would throw out there for potential brides are: (1) It's pretty far out in Broken Arrow, so you might consider adjusting the start time of your ceremony from what you put on your invites because people will get lost and be late. (2) There is some construction going on next to the venue, so consider that when planning pictures out there. There are still tons of places around the venue to take pictures and I was SO beyond thrilled with how our pictures turned out that we took outside! Without a doubt, Greenleaf is an absolutely steal for the price tag and I would highly recommend it to anyone! It was absolutely my dream wedding venue!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Greenleaf Barn 5
    Greenleaf Barn 6

Greenleaf Barn's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for the wonderful review! It was so lovely to have you all and we are grateful you chose us for your BIG day.