Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation Reviews

3 | Napa, CA

3 Reviews for Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation

Laurie · Married on 05/30/2008

Greene's cleaned and pressed my gown for the big day. I bought a floor model and they had it looking like brand-new. After the ceremony they picked up my gown and cleaned it again and preserved it then shipped it home for me. They were very fast and the quality is excellent! My dress looks amazing and they were so easy to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2008

Whitney · Married on 08/18/2007

4.2

Greene's did a great job on my dress. I sent my dress and veil and was nervous but it came back in perfect condition in a beautiful box.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Tod · event on 07/27/2015

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

Greene's Cleaners, though not always perfect, is the best dry cleaners I have encountered in Napa. I've had some terrible experiences elsewhere, where shirts have come back soiled or torn, and without any attempt to rectify the situation. Greene's Cleaners has had a hard time getting that I want my shirts folded and not on hangers, but they always replace missing buttons and the quality of the cleaner is great! Nice staff as well. Keep up the good work. Love home pick up and delivery.

Sent on 07/22/2015