Greenery Productions Reviews

Greenery Productions 6
  • Jessica

Jessica Erdogan · Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing Quality and Fantastic Communication

Greenery Productions made my wedding so special! Hailey took my vision an made it come to life. Communication was so easy and their products truly made my wedding beautiful. I didnt even have to worry about them setting up. Everything was flawless. I hope to book them again!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2018

Catered to needs exactly

Greenery productions and Hailey(the one who assisted me with planning, what I wanted and how it would look) were amazing. Down to the nitty gritty details and if it wasn’t up to my standards, Hailey adjusted to my specifications.
    5/5, 10/10, 100%/100% I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2018

Everything I expected

Hailey did a great job listening and was quick at email responses. Greenery did a great job on my flowers and they were everything I expected.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Greenery Productions 7
    Greenery Productions 8
    Greenery Productions 9

Lauren Sargent · Married on 11/10/2018

Breathtaking!

The Greenery Productions team is AMAZING! Our floral and decor was beyond anything we ever dreamed of; making our day even more magical! From day one in the planning process the team was highly responsive to any needs and accommodated to any changes throughout - very professional and personable! We thoroughly enjoyed working with Greenery and would use them again and again! Thank you for aiding in making our day so beautiful!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

We reviewed many florists before Hailey and Greenery Productions; everyone came up with a different look based on our discussed vision plus prices were across the board. Then I spoke to Hailey... she captured exactly what I wanted while acknowledging our budget - this was huge. Her ideas to highlight the varying heights, texture and colors we wanted (beyond the norm of roses and hydrangeas) were awesome. They offer more than just glass cylinders and candelabras. They're creative and plan for finishing touches like completing the base of our arch with perfect lush potted greenery. The floral industry operates at a slower pace than I'm used to professionally, Hailey communicated in my everyday desired manner. She sent photos back and forth during calls to efficiently ensure each detail was what we pictured. I'm grateful for the prep work and even more impressed with the end product. Our August wedding was lively and distinctive exactly as desired. We appreciate the follow up and follow through start-to-finish. Thank you again to Greenery Productions' Design Team!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Greenery Productions 10
    Greenery Productions 11
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful Florals!

Ashley and I had the most beautiful florals from greenery productions. They gave us everything that we envisioned for our wedding! We could not believe how exact they got everything we wanted. We are so thankful to have used them for our wedding day. You guys were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alexa · Married on 12/29/2017

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. The event planning was top notch. The team at Greenery worked with me for almost a year prior to the big day to make sure they got my vision perfectly. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Greenery Productions 12

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Eric was our favorite vendor to work with. He turned our vision into a magical reality. He made sure each and every little detail were perfect, from our first meeting, all the way to the wedding night. He truly is a professional and so passionate about his work.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Y

Yentl · Married on 08/05/2017

Eric was great in helping us plan for our big day. I ADORED my bouquet and the flowers he arranged for us were stunning. Every detail of the reception was well constructed and mystical. He was flexible and friendly and he helped make our wedding day a dream come true. He is highly recommended, reliable, professional and possesses a true talent for making any space beautiful with classy decor and gorgeous, fresh flowers.

Sent on 10/24/2017

I also can't say enough about this company. They have a wonderful way of putting together your vision with a proposal to accommodate your needs. We did a Gatsby style wedding with ostrich plume centerpieces and low white floral arrangements with feather accents.. This was Beautiful!!! They knew exactly how to pull this look together to give you the WoW you are looking for. We had several changes on our proposal, which was never a problem. Please see their photos on their work, they really do Beautiful arrangements and know exactly where to place them. I can't say enough about them, I would love to work with them again, it was truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Eric is the best! I am not someone who ever wanted any flowers at their wedding, but Eric and his team did a great job and we could not image our wedding without them! Our alter arch was simple and beautiful, exceeding the drawing proposed. We were able to reuse it on our sweetheart table which looked wonderful. The flowers were fresh and put together beautifully for the bridal party. Eric added floral to the cake as well, and was even on site setting it up himself! Amazing work and assistance throughout the entire process!

Sent on 06/06/2017

John · Married on 05/20/2017

At a time when it is especially nice for things to come together... Eric and his assistants made it happen. Perfectly!
    Thank you! Diana & Johnny
    Photographer: Damon Tucci

Sent on 10/24/2017

Mandy · Married on 04/25/2017

Don't look anywhere else, just let Eric Germano look after you. We held our wedding at the Loews Royal Pacific Hotel in Orlando and Eric from Greenery productions dressed the venue and designed my wedding bouquets. We are from the UK, so all the details were handled by email. Eric was very proficient and made the whole process stress free. He was given a tight budget to work with but on the day I can truly say the venue looked fabulous our bouquets were stunning. I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Happy · Married on 12/30/2016

We were so blown away by what Eric and his team were able to create on our special day. They decorated our ceremony space and reception amazingly! Eric was incredibly knowledgeable, reliable, and eager to help us bring our dream to life. He far exceeded our expectations. Take his advice when he throws in lighting–it really brings out all the beauty of the set-up. Highly recommend, 10 out of 10!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Leslie · Married on 11/18/2016

Eric, THANK YOU for everything you did for us in decor and floral arrangements for our wedding! It was AMAZING! The thought, imagination and work behind it all was definitely shown. Eric and his team have a great passion for what they do and we knew they would make everything perfect! It was simply breathtaking to walk into the room reveal and see it all from sketches to reality. My husband and I could not stop smiling all night and of course, I was in tears of joy! We are forever grateful. Greenery Productions was the best!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Carla · Married on 11/12/2016

We hired Greenery Productions to hang some lanterns in a tall tree at our ceremony. When everyone else told us that they could not hang lanterns from the tree we were getting married under, Eric told us he could. Not only did he hang the lanterns, he blew our expectations out of the water. Thanks to Eric and Greenery productions, our ceremony looked like a fairy tale.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Marwell · Married on 10/01/2016

My experience with Greenery Productions was beyond amazing. From beginning to end working hand in hand with Eric and his team went smoothly. The attention to detail that was illustrated and the genuine care was sincerely appreciated. I loved when Eric put aside business simply to make sure all was well with family. It reflected a level of genuine care for us as individuals. When the day of the wedding came, Greenery Productions was graciously accommodating for a last minute detail missing and words will not express my gratitude for this amazing team.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2016

I've had to pleasure of working with Eric on multiple different events and the experience just gets better and better! He is a visionary and a forward thinker. Not only are his design breathtaking, his professionalism and attentiveness to his clients cannot be beat. He has been and will continue to be my "go to" for floral. I would absolutely recommend using him for your event!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Sascha · Married on 05/07/2016

Eric assisted us with the custom greenery pieces for our wedding reception. We could have not been more thrilled with his work. We were looking for something unique and he so delivered. All turned out just stunning and better than we could have ever imagined. Eric brings so much creativity and professionalism to the table. Eric, thank you for adding a touch of magic to our celebration. You are the Best!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Maria · Married on 04/16/2016

Eric S.,

We wanted to personally thank you for providing absolutely beautiful florals for our wedding ceremony and reception! We really appreciate the time and effort you put into the design drawings and floral and decor previews - they very much helped us envision our special day. Thank you for personally delivering our florals, as it shows that you truly care about your product and service. We were thrilled at how our florals turned out. All of our guests commented how amazing they looked. We will definitely be recommending you and Greenery Productions to our family and friends.

All the best,
    John and Maria (4/16/2016)

Sent on 05/17/2016

Megan · Married on 04/16/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Greenery Productions!! Eric and Cindy were ALL STARS who worked with me every step of the way .. We had a very elaborate floral staircase and all it took was a minor description for Eric and Cindy to bring my dreams to life!! They truly surpassed all expectations. The flowers and greens were the perfect color and PERFECT is the only word to describe how they bring your visions to life! Working with Cindy and Eric, who are as kind as they are professional, was the easiest part of my wedding -- and they could not have done a better job!

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • U

Ultima · Married on 04/02/2016

We worked with Eric for our big day, and I was BLOWN AWAY! Just to put it into perspective the number one thing on my list of priorities was, flowers! My bouquet, my bridesmaids', and my table arrangements are what I dreamed about when I thought about my wedding. I can truly say Greenery exceeded my expectations beyond measure! I wish I could post pictures on this post, because one glimpse of the magic he created, you would absolutely understand what I am talking about. I cannot than you enough Eric, and Greenery Productions as a whole; you made my night PERFECT!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Brandi · Married on 03/06/2016

We had a small wedding with a simple vision and a smaller budget. The floral that Greenery Productions delivered absolutely blew my mind! I only gave the direction of the look we liked plus the venue location and this team created the most beautiful, classy, tropical arrangements. It looked like we spent twice what we actually did! I'm not a huge fan of floral usually but I couldn't stop smiling when they brought in my bouquet. Everything was flawless. This team KNOWS what they are doing!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

Greenery Productions provided floral, decor, linens and the most gorgeous winter tree for our escort cards to hang from. They did an outstanding job with their recommendations and design. I was in love with my florals (my bouquet with brooches turned out beautiful) and everyone commented on how gorgeous our wedding was. They were very responsive and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 12/29/2014

I loved working with Tommy! The decor and flowers were beyond my expectations!!! He also custom made an arch for us that was amazing!

Sent on 11/23/2014