Greenbelt DJ Productions Reviews

Greenbelt DJ Productions 3
Greenbelt DJ Productions 4
Greenbelt DJ Productions 5

Melisa · Married on 10/17/2014

We are extremely happy with the way Anthony took care of everything for our wedding. He was very professional and incorporated all of our music requests perfectly. He met with us to make sure we were all on the same page and took our stack of CDs to mix into our wedding. Everyone was dancing all the way into the night and again we couldn't be happier with Anthony and Green Belt DJ.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Natalie · Married on 09/27/2014

Joel was amazing! He can read a crowd and kept our friends and family out on the dance floor all night. He also worked with us on our seating and ceremony music and made some great recommendations. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

Anthony had the whole room up and dancing and knew how to keep people going all night. His emcee skills were flawless and he kept things on schedule. My husband and I weren't very picky with music selections, but we gave him a few dislikes and he a few likes and he was able to read the crowd to keep the fun alive. I would highly recommend Greenbelt DJ and Anthony because he'll keep the party rocking!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Chiang · Married on 08/31/2014

DJ Erik was awesome! We gave him a few songs that we liked and had a meeting with him, and he completely nailed the music for our wedding. I feel like he really got our style and the dance floor was full the entire night. We also opted for the programmable uplights and it made a huuuuge difference in the ambiance of the reception tent. DJ Erik made the lights change color according the mood and tone of the song and it was awesome! We could not recommend him more ^_^

Sent on 09/26/2014

Matthew · Married on 08/23/2014

We are 100% satisfied with our experience with Greenbelt DJ Productions, and specifically, DJ Erik. Our initial inquiry was met with a quick, professional, informative response from Joel, the owner. DJ Erik himself was very professional, personable (we shared a lot of similar interests, which helped us "click"), and experienced. He brought backups of EVERYTHING, and while he didn't need any of his backups, that level of preparedness gave us piece of mind and let us worry about the hundred other things that were going on. We had our guests suggest a song when they RSVP'd, and DJ Erik was able to play most, if not all, of them throughout the night. Our dance floor was busy the entire evening, and everyone had a blast and tells us how much they enjoyed our DJ. Hire him; you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/10/2014

I really liked Anthony as my DJ. I was not interested in somebody who would draw all the attention to themselves and be a distraction. He was exactly what I wanted. Humble, confident, competent, and fun. I looked over and saw him happily singing the songs to himself while he bopped up and down. Not for show, but because he genuinely enjoys his job. Their website says that the wedding day should be about the bride, and not the DJ. That attracted me to check out their services, and boy did they deliver on this. No hidden insecurity that drives him to be the center to make himself feel better. No, just having fun, doing his job, and being reliable and able to follow through on specific requests. He did a great job of doing all the announcements without being obnoxious.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kathy · Married on 07/19/2014

Joel is the owner and was there for my daughter's wedding. He was very nice and did a great job. The dance floor was full the first dance and the last dance. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Liam · Married on 07/06/2014

We booked Greenbelt DJs for our wedding and couldn't be happier with our decision. Anthony was our DJ. We began interacting with him months before the wedding. We exchanged emails to coordinate the time and date for the ceremony, but for the details, we set up a Facetime conference since both my wife and I were living out of state. I was nervous, not sitting down with our DJ face to face. I quickly learned, however, that I needn't be.

During the conference call, we discussed the schedule for the reception and music preferences. Of course, this was our first time planning a wedding. Consequently, we had a bunch of questions. Anthony immediately showed that he was a professional and had loads of wedding experience as he calmly offered us advice based on what he's seen. He wasn't pushy and made it clear that this was our reception, but when we asked for recommendations, he gave them.

Choosing music was fun. Anthony went through a number of genres and songs in order to figure out what kinds of tracks we would like played; his "left and right limit," if you will. We gave him a couple of "must plays," but chose to rely on his expertise when it came to the majority of the evening. We didn't want to give him so many "must play" songs that he wasn't able to judge what to play based on what he saw throughout the night.

We weren't disappointed at all. Anthony chose the perfect music to play at the perfect time. He began with some older dance classics for the elder generations at the wedding and very carefully transitioned into some more modern music. The slower songs were mixed well into the faster songs. I heard many people saying, "this is the best wedding ever!" I have no doubt that it was because of the mood and energy that Anthony created with the music Anthony chose to play.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Joe · Married on 07/04/2014

Joel was a professional every step of the way and tailored the ceremony to our needs. He also added his own flare and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I have been recommending him to all my family and friends.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Bridget · Married on 06/28/2014

Anthony and Greenbelt DJ Productions did an outstanding job to make our wedding exceptionally fun!!! It was because of Anthony's fantastic "DJ skills" that we continued our party into the wee hours of the morning!!! Anthony knew exactly the next best song to play!!!! Everyone continues to talk about how perfect the wedding music was throughout our evening!!! Thank you so so much Anthony for doing an incredibly fantastic job for us!!! Your professionalism and courtesy were excellent and those two ingredients will continue to make Greenbelt DJ Productions shine above all the rest!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Bridget and Jeff Tabourne :))

Sent on 07/07/2014

ALYSSA · Married on 06/14/2014

Anthony was absolutely amazing! He was very organized and professional and had everyone out on the dance floor the ENTIRE wedding. Our guests will talk about this wedding for years to come. His music was everything we envisioned our reception to be.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Madhavi · Married on 05/25/2014

I worked with DJ Joel Giorgio for our wedding. We had a traditional Indian wedding and Joel went out of his way to learn all of the new music and did a fabulous job pronouncing all of our names! We received lots of compliments about how fabulous he was as a DJ. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2014
  • User4320589 · 2+ years ago

Joel was our DJ and we can’t get over how great it was working with him throughout the entire wedding planning process. He responded timely to all questions and emails, and even from the first conversation we could tell that he truly loves what he does. Joel kept the party going throughout our wedding reception. I was impressed with how Joel could read the crowd and always knew the right song to put on next. I’ve never danced so much in my life, and my husband and I truly had the best night of our life. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great our DJ was, and we couldn’t have agreed more! Thank you Joel for such an amazing wedding experience!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Berkley · Married on 05/17/2014

o Erik was our DJ for our wedding this last May, and we would very highly recommend him to anyone!!! Throughout the whole process he was very professional, yet still a guy that you feel like you could have a beer with. The website that Greenbelt has is super easy to use and I found that I had a list of our favorite dance songs built up in one evening. I was short on time and needed help with songs for cocktail hour, dinner, etc. and DJ Erik just took the theme we wanted and ran with it and it was perfect! He came super prepared, and was very accommodating to EVERY special request that I came up with from start to finish. He took care of all the little details like dance floor lighting, outside speakers/mics, etc, and set it up perfectly without me having to give any input (I’m super picky, so that's saying something) When it came time for the dance, he kept the dance floor full all night long. I have had so many comments from our guests since then that it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to, and I think that’s in large part due to Erik. He really knows how to read the crowd, and played a perfect mix that made everyone happy, without having to resort to the YMCA to get people to dance… I spoke with a lot of companies before deciding on Greenbelt, and I am so incredibly happy they were a part of our wedding!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Joel kept the dance floor hopping, without pause, all night long! Between requests, singalongs, and a closing karaoke "Bohemian Rhapsody" it was a blast!!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Tina · Married on 04/25/2014

Anthony of Greenbelt DJ was phenomenal! We had the best time and he really made us feel the joyous day of our wedding. Greenbelt is very professional and knowledgeable. They were on time, listened to our needs, and made us feel comfortable in the direction the night would go.

The lighting they offer is a must! You will not find uplighting for the price they offer.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Caitlyn · Married on 04/18/2014

Speaking from past experience (friends' weddings), hiring a bad DJ can ruin a wedding and leave a lasting impression. This was definitely NOT the case with our wedding because we hired Greenbelt DJ. Hiring Anthony was one of the smartest decisions I made during my planning process. Having a degree in Music, I can be a bit hard to please, but Anthony really knows his stuff. He is a professional DJ. Not someone who just pushes "next" until the night is over. He really listened to our likes and dislikes and the flow was perfect. He kept people dancing the whole night and only spoke during key times (again - I've been to weddings where that was NOT the case. A DJ shouldn't love the sound of their own voice more than the music) and when he did it was nothing but professional and fun. And the added bonus of the AMAZING picture he took during the ceremony was just icing on the cake. I keep getting compliments on it!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2014

We worked with Joel Giorgio for our Hill Country wedding in 4/2014. I can't say enough good things about Joel and Greenbelt DJ. From the very beginning, with planning and logistics, to the actual wedding day, Joel was the ultimate professional. He is very easily accessible by email and extremely responsive (he is the fastest email responder EVER!). He is a really nice guy who obviously is very good at what he does and loves his job. We made some suggestions of fave songs but really let Joel just create a playlist for the wedding for our family and friends, who we knew would dance alot! He really exceeded our expectations and put together the most amazing playlist that kept people dancing all night long. Our guests were so fired up that we had a tough time getting people to stop dancing to do the bouquet toss! All of our family and friends raved about the music and our wedding reception was beyond memorable. To top it off, he records the entire reception soundtrack with speeches and everything and sends it to you after the wedding, which was an amazing surprise. I would hire Joel again in a heartbeat for any future events and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible DJ. He was worth every penny and is awesome!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Candace · Married on 04/04/2014

We loved working with Anthony at Greenbelt! He was so nice, responsive, personable, and played all the songs we requested! I'd love to work with him again on future events! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Nicola · Married on 03/08/2014

DJ Joel was AWESOME at our wedding!!!
    He gave us great advice for our song choices... He gave good feedback if we picked a song that was too long or too hard to dance to (I didn't even think about those things!). He created a wedding atmosphere that was perfectly US, with the songs we walked in to, the first dance, the last dance and ALL the dancing in between! People said it was one of the "happiest" and most fun weddings they'd been to and that had everything to do with Joel.

Joel took care of many things during the wedding reception. He was familiar with the place, the caterer, the photographer, etc, etc. He talked to my Matron of Honor, The Best Man and a few others if he had any questions or wanted to tweak something as the night went along. I would completely trust him to do a wedding or any party. We had the best night ever! Thanks, Joel!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Lesley · Married on 03/02/2014

We had the best music at our wedding! It's the one thing I actually do remember b/c the whole night is a whirlwind! But all night I kept saying "Oh, I love this song!" and would go and dance. Anthony was so great about communicating, he's super friendly, and knew what to play, even though I'm horrible with names/titles to songs. The only thing I regret is that our wedding was 30 min late, which meant 30 min less of dancing...but that was b/c it dropped 40 degrees in a day, and got down to 26F!!! In a tent...man, the people who stayed had so much fun w/what Anthony was playing! I would recommend Anthony and Greenbelt DJ for anyone wanting to know how to set a mood, super friendly service and they get people to stay on the dance floor! My husband and I had such a blast!

Sent on 03/17/2014
  • User3920141 · 2+ years ago

Anthony was fantastic. Helped us with our playlist and only played songs that would fit in good with our type of crowd. The dance floor was packed and I was even surprised to see even some of the older folks dancing to some of the songs.

He also did great with our announcements and introductions.

A+++++

Sent on 02/20/2014

Georgian · Married on 01/18/2014

DJ Anthony was such an asset! We planned our Austin wedding from New Jersey, so being able to use their website to make our "Love It" and "Hate It" lists along with a couple of other planning forms was very helpful! I spent an hour or so on the phone with Anthony going over our tastes and what we were looking for in our event.

We met with Anthony on person about three weeks prior to our wedding to finalize the schedule and to discuss our musical tastes. I had a great sense of calm after that meeting. Anthony was so professional and knowledgable, and he put us both at ease.

We were most concerned that all of our guests have a great time and dance like crazy. Well, the reception couldn't have gone better! We had several guests comment about how great the song selections were. We danced all night, and had such an amazing time!! I would highly recommend DJ Anthony. He was awesome!!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Caroline · Married on 01/04/2014

Anthony did a fantastic job at our early afternoon wedding!
    We had been worried that our friends and family wouldn't be up for dancing at such an early time of day, but with the help of Anthony, our dance floor was packed from start to finish!

Oh and Greenbelt has a fantastic library of music to chose from!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Kelley · Married on 12/13/2013

Zero complaints. Not only zero complaints, but the exact opposite-- rave reviews. He was excellent. He was easily accessible from the day we hired him. He made sure we were as involved with picking music as we wanted to be. He let us specifically pick songs we wanted played, songs we didn't want played. He has thousands and thousands of songs. There was ONE song he didn't have-- and he got it for us.

We got lots of compliments on the music and DJ from our wedding guests. Which says it all.

Joel's years of experience was very obvious. He's prompt, he's professional, he's nice, he's fun, he knows his craft.

If we could go back in time and make changes to our wedding, would we hire Joel again? Without a doubt.

Details of our wedding Joel helped with: ceremony music, cocktail hour music, dinner music, DJed the reception.

Sent on 01/26/2014