Greenbelt DJ Productions Reviews

Greenbelt DJ Productions 3
Greenbelt DJ Productions 4
Greenbelt DJ Productions 5

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

I would definitely go with Greenbelt DJs. We had Joel for my daughters wedding and he read the crowd perfectly. At one point I looked around and there was not one person sitting in their seat. All were up and dancing. I had many compliments on the DJ. Thank you Joel

Sent on 09/08/2016

Kyle · Married on 06/26/2016

My new wife and I cannot think of one gripe or complaint we'd give regarding Greenbelt DJ.

Anthony was our DJ and was great to work with. He answered all our questions promptly, gave us reminders about timelines and when to submit him certain song preferences, and most importantly he put in a lot of effort to make our wedding day "feel" just like we wanted. We know we weren't his only clients, but throughout the entire process we truly felt like he was completely concentrated on us. He is a true professional and takes his job seriously, which took a load off of us, as wedding planning can obviously be stressful at times.

Anthony was not only in charge of the music at our reception, but he had the responsibility of playing certain songs before, during, and after our wedding ceremony. Everything went without a hitch and he performed perfectly.

We would highly recommend Anthony and Greenbelt DJs if you're looking for a great DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Britt · Married on 06/11/2016

Joel and Anthony were so great to work with! We ended up having Anthony as our DJ for our reception and he did a fantastic job! He got to know our taste in music and helped us customize our first dance song. On our wedding day, he was so professional. The lighting around our ballroom was perfect and the arrangement of music played during the night flowed really well. Anthony did a great job keeping guests informed of events taking place, but didn't hog the mic or anything like that. We highly recommend him for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2016

We hired Joel for our wedding, and it was the best decision we could have made! Choosing a DJ is one of the most important decisions for your wedding, and we could not have been more pleased with Joel. I gave him VERY little direction of what music to play and told him to just keep everyone dancing.. and he DEFINITELY did just that! We received so many compliments from our guests about the DJ, and it was worth every penny to have everyone having the best time. We had about 8 glasses broken that night, so you know everyone was definitely dancing and Joel should be given more than just a 5 star rating!! He is very professional and able to transition the music seamlessly from one song to another. His ability to mix music makes him unique as a wedding DJ, and it keeps the crowd happy! Without him, our night would not have been the same.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2016

I am so happy that our wedding planner suggested Greenbelt DJ Productions. From the very beginning Anthony was flexible and easy to get in contact with. The week before the wedding we had a Skype call to go over the final details and music selections. He was so helpful and had great ideas. I would reccomend Anthony to anyone who needed a dj/lighting services. He did an amazing job and kept guests on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Amy · Married on 05/29/2016

We hired Anthony to DJ our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. The dance floor was rockin' all reception long! We appreciated the pre-wedding meetings during which Anthony got to know us and our musical taste. His professionalism and genuine desire to make our wedding a wonderful experience for all of our guests were exactly what one would hope for in a DJ. We highly recommend Anthony and Greenbelt DJs.

Sent on 06/27/2016

sara · Married on 04/17/2016

We worked with DJ Anthony and couldn't have had a better experience. We planned our wedding from San Francisco, and set up a Skype call to go over our music preferences. He was cool as a cucumber, 100 percent professional and very personable. Also a music aficionado! He knew of all the jams we threw his way, and didn't bat an eye when we asked him to play some non-traditional songs for our ceremony and entrance.

And then the dance party! Anthony brought up the crowd with a flawless horah and then we danced the night away to all the hits. It's such a joy to have our guests compliment the music even all these weeks later...it was really important to us, and Anthony over-delivered.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Anthony was amazing!! From the start I was very impressed with how professional he was. You can tell he is knowledgeable and passionate about his line of work. He was very easy to work with, friendly, and quick to respond to e-mails. We had a beginning meeting and an end meeting to go over all the music, talk about the timeline from start to finish, and he even made sure to go over everyone's name so that it was pronounced correctly. My husband and I were both very impressed with Anthony and would definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding.

Most importantly, on the wedding night- Anthony delivered! He played the songs we wanted and did a great job at mixing my husband's taste in music and my taste in music.....all the while keeping the dance floor packed! I think one of my favorite parts was changing all the up lighting to burnt orange for the UT fight song!! It was a big hit.

Our wedding night was truly magical and a big thanks to Anthony for helping to keep our wedding running smoothly. I had many members in our bridal party comment on how smooth the entire wedding went from beginning to end (some of them said it was the smoothest wedding they have ever been a part of). Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2016

If you have the opportunity to hire Greenbelt DJ for your wedding, do it! We loved working with Joel Giorgio (the owner) for many reasons. He was professional, friendly, and very helpful in walking us through the whole process. He replied to emails quickly...even while he was on vacation! He provided music for our ceremony and our reception. The song for the father/daughter dance had a part that got a little too fast paced for our dancing skills, but Joel was able to quickly set it up so that part could be easily skipped during the dance. At our consultation before the wedding, we had very little direction to give Joel on the music to play. We told him what we liked, what we didn't, but did not provide much in the way of "must play" songs. We told him to just read the crowd and did he! I don't recall a moment the dance floor didn't have people on it. The floor was literally shaking! It was so much better than we ever could have imagined. I can't say enough about how wonderful Joel was. If you want stress-free music planning and don't want to have to worry about creating lists of things to play or not play, I suggest Joel. He knows how to keep a party going! We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ… and you will too if you hire him!!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Andrew · Married on 04/10/2016

Anthony at Greenbelt DJs was a great pleasure to work with. He set us at ease as my wife and I planned our wedding apart from one another and from the other side of the world. From our first phone call, to our email correspondence, exchanges of paperwork, planning meeting, and the wedding itself, Anthony was extremely courteous, organized, and accommodating. Paperwork was minimal, and Greenbelt’s online planning tool is easy to use. Anthony was extremely responsive as we communicated prior to the big day, answered all of our questions when we met in person, and did a wonderful job with acoustics and music during our ceremony and reception. He was well-acquainted with our venue, handled some last-minute changes with a smile, and mixed our very eclectic music selection perfectly. We couldn’t have asked for a better vendor or DJ experience!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2016

Anthony at Greenbelt DJ is an amazing DJ and MC and made my reception SO MUCH FUN! I love to dance. My husband, not so much haha. But Anthony had everyone out on the dance floor pretty much the whole time. He is super responsive and so nice and he will give you great advice about pretty much anything. He also did the music for our ceremony and was just an all-around great person to work with. I am so thankful he was available to DJ our wedding. He was awesome and worth every single penny!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Joel was great. We are kind of picky about the music we like, but we still wanted to have a great time on the dance floor, and Joel did an excellent job of keeping all age groups out there all night and having a good time. He was very easy to work with - we were unable to meet with him in person until 2 days before the wedding and everything still came of with out a hitch and he really did a great job getting a feel for us and what we wanted so little in advance. The most important thing for us was to make sure our guests walked away with fun memories and Joel really made that happen for us.

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • adrienne

adrienne · Married on 02/27/2016

My only advice in booking Greenbelt DJ Productions (specifically DJ Joel) is that you should not hesitate in booking this vendor. DJ Joel met with my husband and I at a time that was convenient for us, which was hard because we were from out of town, and took the time to understand what we were looking for in a DJ and what music we enjoyed.

During our ceremony, reception and party he did an excellent job of gauging our guests and their dancing moods and the party literally would not have been better. Booking Greenbelt DJ was one of the best decisions we made, and we did it without meeting him or having been to any of the other events they had DJed.

We <3 DJ Joel and Greenbelt Productions!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Brooke · Married on 01/16/2016

We had Anthony DJ our wedding at Lakeway Resort and Spa in Austin Texas. Anthony was great from the start! Greenbelt has a great system of logging your requests/favorite music and your timeline. Our wedding day was flawless when it came to our music! Everything was just as we discussed in our meetings and the dance floor was full the ENTIRE evening! Anthony was professional and did not get on the microphone anymore than was necessary. We were so happy that we went with Anthony and Greenbelt for our wedding and all of our guests had a blast. We also used the uplighting from this company and the ambiance in the room was exactly what we envisioned. Thanks Anthony for helping to make our reception one of the best parties of our lives!! : )

Sent on 01/28/2016

Laura · Married on 12/31/2015

Joel Giorgio, the owner of Greenbelt DJ, was our DJ for our New Year's Eve wedding. When we met him a few weeks before the wedding to finalize the music plans, we were so excited and knew we had picked the right person. He did not bat an eye or think I was the least bit weird when I told him I wanted to walk down the aisle to an M83 song, and it turned out so well on our actual wedding day. I felt like he really "got" us as a couple, we did the Star Wars theme song during our cake cutting, it was amazing! We told him we wanted no more than 2 country songs, just enough to keep our families happy (we hate country), and he really stuck to that. He kept the dance floor bumping all night, there was never a moment where people weren't dancing! He played exactly the right mix of genres, so it was never too heavy on just one type of music. All of our guests had so much fun. We had so many compliments on our music selection both for the ceremony and for the reception. I could not have asked for a more perfect DJ than Joel!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/12/2015

If you are looking for a DJ in the Austin, TX area, look no further! Joel at Greenbelt DJ was the BEST and everything we could have asked for and more! He is super responsive to emails, very willing to chat over the phone to talk about what exactly you are looking for on your wedding day, and the in-person meeting is great because he goes over ideas for each part of your ceremony/reception. He truly made our wedding SO much fun and had everyone out on the dance floor all night long! He will tell you that he can get a feel for the crowd and what type of music they are looking for, and he definitely doesn't disappoint! You can totally trust him to take care of what he says he will take care of. We would recommend him ten times over!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Erin · Married on 11/07/2015

We could not have been happier with Greenbelt DJ! Joel DJed/MCed my sister's wedding a few years ago (so awesome), so I knew ours would be great too. But Joel blew me away with the music and the whole feeling of the night that he created. He gave us exactly the party and atmosphere that we wanted, and our guests could not stop raving about the music! Definitely choose Greenbelt DJ if you want a great reception!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Professional service and quality sound!
    We debated on having a band vs a DJ for months. After going to see many wedding bands live we weren't thrilled to have someone play "so-so" versions of our favorite songs and the price for a band was stretching the budget too much. Our wedding planner, Kristi with Joyful Details, recommended DJ Anthony to us and we were very impressed with his professionalism and service. Anthony was quick to respond to all my emails and questions. I loved how organized he was with having an online website dedicated to the planning process, so much so my husband called me a bridezilla for picking all 75 "love-it" songs to be played for the cocktail hour and reception. I'm detailed oriented and appreciate Anthony's thoroughness for planning the night, down to the last details on the timeline. We also took advantage of his uplighting service and were so happy with how the lights turned out. It gave the entire reception a warm glow during the night and the pictures looked amazing! I highly recommended Anthony!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Rhiannon · Married on 09/26/2015

Erik from Greenbelt DJs was INSANELY good to work with! We loved talking to him before the wedding about our eclectic music tastes for everything from the ceremony to the last dance. The music was one of the most important parts of the wedding for us and Erik made sure that the mood was right for every part of the day/night. It's clear that he loves what he does and we enjoyed learning from each other about great music. We got a ton of compliments about how he played something for everyone including soul, country, tejano, disco, and contemporary pop. It was the best party of our lives because the music kept everyone happy and on their feet! Thank you, Erik, for a magical night and we'll be sure to recommend you to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Janet · Married on 09/26/2015

We've officially been newlyweds for 126 days and within that time frame we have praised the genius that is DJ Anthony & Greenbelt DJs...126 times. Literally, it's daily. Our friends, our family, our neighbors who were not even invited to the party know how great these guys are. It was EPIC...it was basically Vegas...it was OUR wedding.

My husband and I live in Minneapolis, MN and were married in Austin, Texas which is approximately 1,000 miles away. I married a music nut, literally he is obsessed. With that we had our work cut out for us in identifying who we would trust with the biggest decision of our reception, the music. We depended on the best wedding planner in Austin (Jennifer Seals with Pearl Events) who referred us to Anthony Conforti. Anthony was patient, kind and always available. He knew he had his work cut out for him when he sent us the top 200 songs that are played/requested at a wedding. My immediate reaction, THIS IS AWESOME. My husband's? "Oh, heck no, not a single one of these will be played at our wedding."

Ding, Ding, Round 2! Anthony was able to guide us in the right direction for the mood we wanted during the various portions of the event. He was available for Skype meetings and never laughed at my comments (which at one point included "well I loved Train Drops of Jupiter in high school"...don't worry that was vetoed quite quickly). He was always professional, did a perfect job of blending music and kept people on the dance floor until the moment it was time to leave.

We were lucky to have more than 100 guests fly from all over the country to be with us that day and DJ Anthony made their trip worth it. He is already legend in Minneapolis though he may not know it.

As a Bride there are a lot of moments when stress gets in the way and you can't relax and enjoy yourself. I never had those moments with the music. Thank you Anthony, our memories are replayed to a beautiful soundtrack every day of our married life.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Meg · Married on 09/12/2015

Greenbelt DJ Productions truly made our reception memorable. Our DJ, Joel, did an amazing job throughout the night. The introductions, music and up-lighting exceeded our expectations and set the feel for the entire night. Joel was so responsive and accommodating. I definitely recommend Greenbelt DJ Productions for any event or wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2015

vivian · Married on 09/12/2015

We worked with DJ Anthony and couldn't be happier. He responded to all our inquiries very quickly and professionally during the planning process. He was our DJ and emcee for cocktail hour, dinner, and dance. He even worked with my father on the day of the wedding to suprise me with a video message from my grandma last minute! The night was full of fun songs to dance and there was not a single dull moment. We heard all the songs we wanted and none of the ones we didn't. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Morgan · Married on 08/29/2015

We hired Anthony from Greenbelt DJ . He was very responsive and shared great ideas for song selections that would make our guests dance all night long. He was dressed professionally and did an awesome mash up of songs we loved. Anthony was very easy to work with and I highly recommend his services. We trusted that he would play songs so the dance floor was packed all night, and he did just that!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Bryan · Married on 08/21/2015

Anthony was amazing. He worked with us and made sure that our day was special and that it ran smoothly. He kept our guests entertained and the night flew by everyone was having so much fun. I would highly recommend Anthony and GreenBeltDJ to anyone looking for an event DJ or a wedding DJ. The best DJ I've ever used.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2015

Joel, the owner of Greenbelt DJ, was absolutely amazing. We had an American-Hindu wedding and decided on him after The Winfield Inn & Events recommended him and seeing pictures on his website that he had DJ'ed several other Indian weddings. I am completely unfamiliar with the best wedding Hindu and Bollywood songs and needed someone to take charge. After speaking with Joel, he not only felt comfortable, but was excited to DJ for us as he LOVES the energy at Indian weddings. We met with him the week before our wedding to go over final details, our likes and dislikes and what type of music played during the processional, ceremony, recessional, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. He really shined at the reception. I was afraid that the Indian guests wouldn't dance to the American songs and vice versa. But Joel did a fantastic job of live DJing to blend the beats to the songs. He had the classic wedding American songs that get everyone dancing and the best Bollywood dancing songs. I cannot recommend him enough. He was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/21/2015