Green Taylor Ensemble Reviews

Green Taylor Ensemble 2
Green Taylor Ensemble 3

Brandon Shields · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommended

They did a lovely job and had many compliments from our guests, and were flexible enough to learn two songs for our procession and entrance.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Caroline · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music

Janet, Fran and Jody were easy and so fun to work with while planning our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. They offered a range of classical and more modern options. Very responsive and gave great suggestions. They are amazing!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Christine Feehan · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Performance!

We hired the Green Taylor Ensemble as a string trio for our wedding ceremony (classical) and reception (upbeat, modern selections) and couldn’t have been happier with their performance. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jillian Kaufman · Married on 06/22/2019

Lovely ceremony music

We hired Green Taylor assemble for a two-hour chunk of time to play before and after our outdoor wedding. They were very helpful with their guidance in finding music. The music was lovely and our guests really enjoyed the ambience it added to the event. Communication was easy along the way and everything went perfectly.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bergin · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful experience for our wedding

Janet was so incredible to work with, and very talented! She was prompt in her responses, and helped me curate the perfect playlist for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I could not have been happier with their services. You will not regret booking them for your event!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Megen

Megen Perkins · Married on 06/01/2019

Great value

Excellent and timely communication. I wish we could have processed payment using an online platform but it was not an issue. Very flexible to our needs and choices in music. They were eager to give us opinions on our choices based on the expertise. They were at the ceremony on time and their music was lovely. It was a great value of the money and I highly recommend their services for your wedding needs.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Evann · Married on 01/12/2019

We made the right choice!

Fran and Janet were wonderful to work with from start to finish! They were highly responsive, and very flexible with my ceremony music choices. Their gorgeous playing added so much to our ceremony and we are so glad we hired them! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Fran and Liz did an amazing job as a string duo during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very accommodating of our requests for playing various songs and were great with communication leading up to our wedding. Highly recommend for anyone who wants beautiful live music at their wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jay · Married on 08/25/2018

Fran was responsive to emails and helpful and flexible with music selection.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Fran and Janet were so easy to work with and sooo nice! Everyone at our ceremony and cocktail hour were saying how great the music was! Their music was so beautiful.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Tia · Married on 07/28/2018

I had the honor of having Fran and Janet play at my wedding up on a hill top in Vermont and I couldn’t be more pleased with their performance! Leading up to the wedding day Fran was very responsive to all my emails answering all of my questions fast and professionally. They not only showed up on time giving an amazing performence but more importantly they learned a whole new song for me just to make sure my ceremony enterance was tailored to my personal envision and dream!!! I walked down to a beautiful rendition of In My Life by the Beatles that blew me away! Everyone was talking about it afterward. Thank you so much Gran and Janet I couldn’t be more pleased!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired the Green/Taylor Ensemble to play our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour as a string trio. They were very responsive from the first time we got in touch, which I really appreciated. They played beautifully, even learning a contemporary piece for us a couple weeks before the wedding (when typically they need at least a month's notice), which we were so grateful for! I still remember walking away from my ceremony, listening to the beautiful string music echoing through the barn we were in. I highly recommend using these ladies for your wedding - they are reliable, responsive, kind, and very talented!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

We had the Green/Taylor ensemble play for our ceremony at St. Joseph's in Burlington, VT. They were INCREDIBLY responsive, reliable, easy to work with, and played beautifully. They are very experienced with playing at all kinds of different weddings and all I had to worry about was picking the music (which they helped me with when I had questions, as well). Lovely to work with and highly recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Eva · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely beautiful music! Completely flexible and wonderful to work with. We could not have been happier to have chosen the Geen/Taylor Ensemble.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

Green Taylor Ensemble is simply amazing. We requested them to play two special Coldplay songs, and they nailed it. Such a talented and special group of people.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

i highly recommend working with this vendor. they made my wedding experience easy and stress free. The day of the wedding the sound of the music was so magical and really made the whole event come together.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Nothing but amazing things to say about this wonderful group of ladies!! So professional, courteous, kind and absolutely amazing with their music!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Greg · Married on 07/23/2016

We had the Green/Taylor Ensemble for our wedding at Shelburne Farms. They were amazing! One of the highlights of the night was the dancing to hava nagila performed by the ensemble. They even learned a song that we chose for our recessional! We had so many positive/happy comments from our guests about their music. Fran was incredibly easy to work with, professional, and responded quickly to our emails/questions. They made our day even more special! I would recommend them to anybody.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Katie · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I booked the Green/Taylor ensemble for our ceremony music. Fran was fantastic to work with: responsive, on time, and flexible (we had a venue change due to weather). Compared with other ceremony music vendors (we only looked at string trios and soloists), Green/Taylor were also very reasonably priced.

We had specific pieces that we wanted played for the processional, bride's entrance, and the recessional and the ensemble played them all beautifully! I can't thank the Green/Taylor ensemble enough for setting the perfect mood for our wedding ceremony. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 08/06/2016

We booked Fran and Janet to play our outdoor wedding and the cocktail hour during our tented reception. They were wonderful to work with throughout the entire booking process. They provided an excellent selection of pieces and were quick to respond to any questions we had. On the wedding day they were on time and even easily accommodated a late location shift. The ceremony music was beautiful and provided the perfect complement to the ceremony. During the cocktail hour they could not have sounded more glorious. I would highly recommend booking them.

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • James

James · Married on 06/10/2016

Fran and Janet helped make our day all the more enjoyable. I was running around making sure everything was in place while they played, so I was only able to enjoy the entrance and exit music during the ceremony. After the ceremony they played our cocktail hour and I was able to enjoy it while we were doing pictures. After the wedding we got so many wonderful comments about how much our guests loved their music. I can't say enough good things about Fran and Janet.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/23/2015

They were awesome! They were flexible with the wedding time and helpful in narrowing down the songs of my choice. They played beautifully and were very professional. The guest were in awe of the quality of sound from their instruments.

Would recommend them to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Susan · Married on 08/14/2015

Green/Taylor Ensemble were wonderful to work with. They provided musical suggestions and helped us sto chose the songs that we loved and which best fit our venue. The music was beautiful and added to our wedding day experience.
    Janet and Fran were very easy to work with. They arrived in plenty of time for our pre-wedding music. They also played during the ceremony and for cocktail hour. They were very accomodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Green/Taylor.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Ariel · event on 09/11/2014

I would highly recommend the Green/Taylor Ensemble. My organization hosted a corporate dinner and they provided the backdrop music for our reception. The responsiveness to my inquiry was quick and working with them throughout the time leading up to the dinner was very easy. I would book them again.

Sent on 02/10/2015