18 Reviews for Green Screen Miami

Backdrop(s) (6)
Prints (6)
Props (6)
Delivery (5)
Social Media Integration (5)
CD/DVD of Images (4)
Showroom (1)
11 Green Screen Miami Reviews

Green Screen Miami was so attentive every step of the way and they were able to accommodate my fiancé and me in any way.

Profile Picture Sarebith, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was rescheduled 2 months before our wedding date due to Hurricane Maria's devastation in Puerto Rico and Green Screen was amazing, super responsive, and did an amazing job making things as easy as possible for us considering our circumstances. The pictures and GIFs were wonderful and they even stayed an extra hour when we decided mid-reception to extend the party!! I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad we went with Green Screen Miami! We decided to use their inflatable cube for our wedding and it was such a hit everyone loved it !! I highly recommend them for any weddings or events!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/31/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Green screen is awesome! I am so happy that we
went with them for our wedding. I have been to many
events with photo booths, this was so much better than
any I have ever seen! They have beautiful backgrounds,
fun items to wear, the camera is state of the art, pictures
are high quality, and the guys make it fun and are great.

We ordered the photo book to go along with the booth
as our sign in book. It was so much fun! The time of my
life! I got really lucky by stumbling upon Green screen

Profile Picture Amanda , 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Julio and his team were the hit of the night! Extremely professional from the first phone call all the way through to the date of. They helped us with our vision for the green screen backgrounds and logo for our movie-themed wedding. Everybody loved the pictures, the quality and the creativity. And the social media capability was awesome! All the pictures were on Everyones Facebook within seconds. We highly recommend them for any type of event!

Profile Picture Marien, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Julio was great to work with throughout the pre-planning and post-planning activities. They were very responsive to picking out our backgrounds and logo for pictures. Also their staff was fantastic during the event. Our guests absolutely loved it!! Definitely not your ordinary photo booth which was exactly how we liked it :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Julio and his team were amazing! We didn't want the traditional photo booth, we opted for a red carpet with a step and repeat at the entrance. Julio made our vision come true, our guests loved their photo keepsakes and having those pictures of our guests entering our wedding is such an awesome way to remember the night! Julio was great, very attentive and flexible. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Ana, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Green Screen Miami was definitely amazing at our wedding! We were extremely happy with their professionalism and attention to detail. They were great! :)

Profile Picture User3464622, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Delivery, Setup

Excellent, excellent, excellent service, professionalism and fun! It was a hit at our wedding! Every person went back to take several fun filled pictures! We will use them again at other events in the future.

Profile Picture User5640487, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The pictures are always amazing and everyone enjoys the props. Fun and talented, Julio is the best.

Profile Picture Darron, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

I used Green Screen Miami on my wedding day. Julio was so accommodating and easy to work with. Everyone had a blast. I chose the green screen composite option and it was a real treat having the different backgrounds. Just a side note, I had the green screen set up in another room attached to the ballroom because a giant green screen did not match with my decor. Anyway, they have different options depending on what you need. Overall, I got exactly what I imagined and that price was right. No regrets. I would use this vendor again.

Profile Picture User6116878, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews