Green Screen Miami Reviews

18 | Hialeah, FL

18 Reviews for Green Screen Miami

Macarria · event on 03/24/2018

My and Fiancé and I sent out movie theme "Save the Date" cards by using green screen photography. Julio did such an awesome job customizing our pictures! Julio was very understanding and patient with our vision and request. We are very pleased with the results. We called around to several photographers and Julio was the only one to execute our idea.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/26/2017

Our wedding was rescheduled 2 months before our wedding date due to Hurricane Maria's devastation in Puerto Rico and Green Screen was amazing, super responsive, and did an amazing job making things as easy as possible for us considering our circumstances. The pictures and GIFs were wonderful and they even stayed an extra hour when we decided mid-reception to extend the party!! I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Blanca · event on 11/11/2017

So happy, the photo booth was a "hit"!! All the guests loved the photo booth, the props and the customer service. Julio delivered a great service.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

I am so glad we went with Green Screen Miami! We decided to use their inflatable cube for our wedding and it was such a hit everyone loved it !! I highly recommend them for any weddings or events!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Michelle · event on 01/28/2017

The service was exceptional!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Georgia · event on 10/14/2016

We used Green Screen Miami for a company event and the booth was a huge hit! They even helped us customize our Green Screen backgrounds to match our theme - which made our event all the more memorable. Would highly recommend !

Sent on 10/17/2016

Marisol · event on 03/04/2016

Julio did an excellent job with the photography during our father-daughter school ball. We have partnered with him for a couple of different events, and he's always professional, responsible, and creative. We hope to continue to partner with Green Screen Miami for our future events.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Tisa · event on 02/15/2016

We were very happy with Green Screen Miami. The photos they took at our corporate event turned out amazing, their staff was professional and very knowledgeable. They showed up on time and they were set up and ready well before the start of our event. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 02/06/2016

Green screen is awesome! I am so happy that we
    went with them for our wedding. I have been to many
    events with photo booths, this was so much better than
    any I have ever seen! They have beautiful backgrounds,
    fun items to wear, the camera is state of the art, pictures
    are high quality, and the guys make it fun and are great.

We ordered the photo book to go along with the booth
    as our sign in book. It was so much fun! The time of my
    life! I got really lucky by stumbling upon Green screen

Sent on 02/17/2016

Marien · Married on 11/22/2015

Julio and his team were the hit of the night! Extremely professional from the first phone call all the way through to the date of. They helped us with our vision for the green screen backgrounds and logo for our movie-themed wedding. Everybody loved the pictures, the quality and the creativity. And the social media capability was awesome! All the pictures were on Everyones Facebook within seconds. We highly recommend them for any type of event!

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • User4519247 · 2+ years ago

Julio was great to work with throughout the pre-planning and post-planning activities. They were very responsive to picking out our backgrounds and logo for pictures. Also their staff was fantastic during the event. Our guests absolutely loved it!! Definitely not your ordinary photo booth which was exactly how we liked it :)

Sent on 11/30/2015

Ana · Married on 10/10/2015

Julio and his team were amazing! We didn't want the traditional photo booth, we opted for a red carpet with a step and repeat at the entrance. Julio made our vision come true, our guests loved their photo keepsakes and having those pictures of our guests entering our wedding is such an awesome way to remember the night! Julio was great, very attentive and flexible. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Green Screen Miami was definitely amazing at our wedding! We were extremely happy with their professionalism and attention to detail. They were great! :)

Sent on 11/19/2015

Excellent, excellent, excellent service, professionalism and fun! It was a hit at our wedding! Every person went back to take several fun filled pictures! We will use them again at other events in the future.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Darron · Married on 08/29/2015

The pictures are always amazing and everyone enjoys the props. Fun and talented, Julio is the best.

Sent on 11/24/2015

I used Green Screen Miami on my wedding day. Julio was so accommodating and easy to work with. Everyone had a blast. I chose the green screen composite option and it was a real treat having the different backgrounds. Just a side note, I had the green screen set up in another room attached to the ballroom because a giant green screen did not match with my decor. Anyway, they have different options depending on what you need. Overall, I got exactly what I imagined and that price was right. No regrets. I would use this vendor again.

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • User7146008 · event on 03/14/2014

Green Screen Miami was amazing to work with. Their employees showed up on time, entertained the kids at the photo booth and were very professional. They went above and beyond to accomodate everyone.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Sarebith · Married on 12/02/2017

Green Screen Miami was so attentive every step of the way and they were able to accommodate my fiancé and me in any way.

Sent on 12/07/2017