Green Pond Country Club Reviews

46 Reviews for Green Pond Country Club

• Kathryn

Kathryn 路 Married on 12/21/2019

John and Kathys Christmas Wedding Pajama Party

Brian Drake and his amazing staff gave us the Hallmark Christmas wedding I鈥檝e always dreamed of! Because we were planning a wedding from out of state, Brian made the whole process from beginning to end easy! We felt extremely confident that he would do an amazing job for us. The food was absolutely delicious! The bar and wait staff friendly and accommodating to all of our guests! An extra Thank You to Shawna!馃槈 We couldn鈥檛 have been happier with our decision to choose Green Pond For our wedding!!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Jennifer Koeppe 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

We were extremely pleased with using this venue. The event coordinator, Brian, is very easy to work with and made the planning process go smoothly. He was very accommodating and the staff was wonderful. We had the ceremony on site inside, in the fireplace room, which was cozy. Then it turned right into cocktail hour. The food was delicious and the timing of the meals was perfect. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Derek Luyben 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Luyben-Vasko Wedding

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue, and perfect experience provided than Green Pond. They made everything so easy, and were with us every step of the way. Brian, the event coordinator at Green Pond was absolutely amazing. There is no one else out there better than him, I can guarantee it. He is also the head chef, and the food is honestly some of the best we've ever had. Tammy is the reception coordinator, and she was unbelievably on point, and on top of our every need. The food averaged $100 a plate, but that price was all inclusive. That price included full open bar the whole night, and every other expense at the venue for the reception. The only thing in addition to that price you would have to pay is $6 a chair for the ceremony if you get married on site. For the price, atmosphere, food, and just absolutely everything else, there is no one else better than Green Pond. Believe me, we did our research. If you're looking for an upscale venue to have your wedding, without breaking the bank, there is no better place than here!! A huge thank you to Brian. You honestly were phenomenal, and we couldn't have pictured our wedding anywhere else, handled by anyone else. You're the absolute best!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • U

User987 路 Married on 09/02/2018

We had our wedding here on 9/2 and everything was fantastic!! Working with Brian was great!! He was so accommodating and answered all of our questions. We looked at a lot of venues in the Lehigh Valley but after meeting Brian we were sold on Green Pond. He really does care about your event and goes above and beyond to make it special. He is very knowledgeable and knows what works well with the events. Tammy did a great job the day of the wedding setting everything up! We had a lot of decorations and she did an awesome job making sure it looked nice. We used the outdoor space for the ceremony and it was beautiful! We were lucky to have nice weather but the inside ceremony option is also very nice! We loved that we could have the ceremony and reception all in one spot so our guests didn鈥檛 have to travel. The food was amazing! All of our guests loved it and couldn鈥檛 believe how good the food was! I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Green Pond Country Club. I would definitely recommend this venue! We couldn鈥檛 be happier with the way everything went. Thank you for making our day so special!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tanya 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Brian and his team were amazing! Always went above and beyond and were always very calm! I couldnt have asked for a smoother planning process and day of execution for his team! The food was beyond fabulous, Brian makes sure no one leaves hungry! We had rain on our special day, but that is why we loved Green Pond so much because the indoor ceremony space is just as beautiful as the gazebo outside! We were so blessed to have an amazing day come together! Thank you Brian, Tammi and your whole team for making our day absolutely amazing and unforgettable!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Tanya 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Sent on 09/23/2018

Rachael 路 Married on 03/17/2018

What an amazing experience! I recently had my ceremony and reception here on 3/17/2018. I couldn't have been more pleased with my dream come true. Everything went super smooth and the staff was absolutely wonderful. Brian and Tammy were over the top with accommodating us and never giving us a problem with my million questions. Food was hot and delicious! I would definitely recommend this venue 100 times over!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kathy 路 Married on 11/24/2017

My daughter鈥檚 wedding at Green Pond was amazing ! Brian is the best to work with & takes such pride in his work! The venue was beautifully decorated for Christmas, the food was delicious and the service was first-class. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the reception was. The vendors said how great Brian and the staff were to work with , and the day was perfect . I would HIGHLY recommend Green Pond for a wedding !!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Karen 路 Married on 09/23/2017

My daughter's wedding was perfect! Brian was great to work with. The reception was beautiful. We could not have asked for anything better! My guests are still commenting on how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was. We upgraded to the cookie bar, because we had several children at the reception, however, I think I adults loved it just as much! I have never seen cookies disappear so fast!

Thanks Green Pond for making our daughter's wedding the so wonderful!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Debra 路 Married on 09/22/2017

All my expectations were surpassed. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Alyssa 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Had my wedding at Green Pond Country Club this past Saturday and it was the best day of my life! The venue is stunning, both inside and out. I was lucky enough to be able to have my ceremony outside at the gazebo and I cannot wait to see the pictures from my photographer. The food was delicious! Brian, the head chef, catered to all of our requests the day of the wedding, from making sure my husband had french dressing for his salad and for changing up his normal hors d'oeuvre's and making scallops wrapped in bacon for me as they are my favorite. All of the food came out promptly and beautifully plated. The staff at GP is so professional, friendly and happy. The waiters/waitressers, bartenders and others were top notch. Our 'day of' wedding coordinator Tammy was a god send. She took all of my homemade centerpieces and table numbers and made them look amazing on the tables. As I was getting ready and throughout the wedding she was always around if I needed anything and checked up on me to make sure everything was okay. At the end of the night, she packed up all of our stuff for us so that we could go enjoy the after party. I couldn't have imagined my day going as smooth as it did without her! Green Pond exceeded all of my expectations and I recommend to anyone that is looking for somewhere to get married!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kimberly 路 Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot say enough about Green Pond and especially Brian! During our initial visits to various locations, none had that spark we were looking for.....until here! From our first visit, Brian was wonderful to work with. He explained everything in detail and we had no hidden charges. Our guests raved about the food and told us that this was the best food they ever had at a wedding! They were more than flexible with the tasting (which included us, my in-laws and our kids) and it was hard to make the final choices for our reception. All the food was amazing!

We also had our ceremony here and it was beautiful! We didn't even have to do any decorating - the gazebo and the landscaping were so pretty! My girls and I stayed up in the clubhouse while the guests were being seated and we took the golf carts to the ceremony sit. Our day-of coordinator, Tammy, had everything timed perfectly - from the ceremony to the end of the night! I would definitely recommend Green Pond to future brides!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sarah 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect.
    Brian at Green Pond was amazing. Brian and his team did a great job from start to finish! He was so responsive, accommodating and friendly.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Laura 路 Married on 09/03/2016

Working with Green Pond Country Club was one of the best decisions we made during all of our wedding planning. Brian Drake is the banquet manager and a pleasure to work with. He answered every one of our questions in a timely manner, he allowed us to do multiple tastings when we changed our dinner choices, and because he is also the head chef, he has a "day-of" wedding planner on site to help with anything and everything needed. The cocktail room and the reception room was set up perfectly and the wait staff for the evening were all kind and professional. We would recommend this venue and their catering to anyone. You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Lori 路 Married on 03/19/2016

We had my sons wedding March 19,2016.We were treated very well,from the tour to the tasting and then the ceremony and reception.Everything was wonderful.The staff was very accommodating and the place looked great.Everyone loved the orderves and our meal was excellent from start to finish.Wr all had a great time! Don't hesitate to have your special day here!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Pujashree 路 Married on 09/12/2015

Brian, Tammy and team were the dream team that pulled off an amazing Indian wedding at Green Pond. Brian is the biggest sweetheart EVER. From the very first day my family and I met him, he was patient and generous with his time and effort to help us pull off a massive Indian wedding on a relatively modest budget. For months, he accommodated a wide range of odd questions and requests from every family member and myself, even when they were a little outlandish and silly. We were supposed to have our ceremony in the gorgeous area outside, but because of rain, the night before the wedding, we had to brainstorm a whole different game plan, and Brian and Tammy became real superheroes in pulling it off.
    The food at this venue is seriously spectacular. We had requested they try to make an Indian dish and they came through beautifully! Even on the day of the wedding, when I finally had a chance to sit down and eat, I felt so taken care of. Tammy, the event coordinator, is super professional and supportive, and was on top of things every moment, so that my family didn't have to worry about what's going on at the venue the entire day and could enjoy the day themselves.
    Our guests had a brilliant time, loved the food, and danced the night away and told us a million times over how much they loved it. I can't thank the team at Green Pond enough for pulling off what seemed like the impossible for months, despite last minute curveballs. You guys are seriously the best!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jennine 路 Married on 09/06/2014

Staff very friendly and help full in anything we needed, quick responses in all questions or concerns we had, worked with our needs, very neat and clean set up was beautiful will definitely use again

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • User4334457 路 2+ years ago

Excellent customer service, food was wonderful, we would highly recommend Green Pond for any party, reception, etc.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Meghan 路 Married on 07/12/2014

Green pond goes above and beyond to make your day special!!! They are amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Theresa 路 Married on 06/28/2014

I am so happy I decided to go with Green Pond for my reception. From the first meeting to the last encounter, it was a wonderful experience. Brian Drake, the banquet manager, is so wonderful to work with. He is so accommodating, and willing to go the extra mile to make the bride and groom happy. I received nothing but compliments on the food from appetizers to meal. The bartenders and wait staff were friendly and helpful. The building and grounds are clean and well taken care of. I cannot stress enough that if you are getting married in the Lehigh Valley, that you do yourself a huge favor and check out Green Pond Country Club! It was an amazing time!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • User4318921 路 2+ years ago

This is part of the email we sent to Green Pond CC after our event:

What we heard from our guests that evening.

Facility
    -This place is beautiful!
    -Gorgeous fireplace! (Many guests had their families pose in front of the fireplace for group pictures that evening)
    -We have been at many weddings and this, by far, is one of the nicest places we have been to in all of our years. (I heard that from numerous guests that evening)

Staff
    -Treated us like family
    -Courteous, friendly, capable, attentive (All adjectives I heard people use when talking about your staff)

Food
    -Served quickly
    -Hot and delicious
    -Great quality and quantity
    -Hors D'oeuvres were out of this world!
    -Salmon, steak and chicken all got rave reviews (Consider this鈥 People had snacks at the church that we provided for those who came to the service, then had Hors D'oeuvres, then the meal and yet they still managed to eat every bite due to how good the food was!)

These comments were unsolicited and we heard them repeatedly throughout the evening.

Our Overall Comments
    -Excellent atmosphere 鈥 from the facilities to the staff to the food 鈥 our guests really enjoyed themselves as did we.
    -We appreciated your all-inclusive, no hidden costs. It really helped us with planning the entire wedding.
    -My wife and daughter really appreciated the fact that you and your staff handled all of the details such as decorating the tables and around the cake. It looked incredible!
    -Brian 鈥 you were a pleasure to work with! You take pride in your work and want to make this the best event for your guests. You succeeded as far as we and our guests are concerned!
    -Your staff is equally passionate about their work and it shows.

In closing, I will leave you with this thought which captures what my letter to you hopefully conveys鈥 This was the best wedding and most fun wedding we have been to! This was the comment we consistently and frequently heard that evening. Well done!

Sent on 08/12/2014

sarah 路 Married on 11/29/2013

Working with Brian was like bride Xanax. He is calm, cool and easy to deal with. The way he packages his product makes it sell itself. He makes you feel confident your day will go off without a hitch and worked with our budget. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE no hidden costs....your price is your price including tax, gratuity and no extra costs to cut the cake or anything silly like that. I have ABSOLUTELY no complaints or regrets.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Lauren 路 Married on 10/05/2013

We would like to thank Green Pond Country Club for a fantastic wedding on October 5th! Everything was perfect!!! The food was excellect and the service was superb! We had an amazing wedding and our guests have not stopped talking about how fantastic everything was. Brian and Renee really went above and beyond and we want to thank them for all that they did on our special day. Anyone looking for somewhere to have their wedding should look no further. We had both our ceremony and reception here and it was amazing! Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jackie 路 Married on 09/22/2013

I could not have been happier with our decision to have our wedding at the Green Pond CC! The food was amazing, the staff is great. Brian was awesome and he helped us with a lot! The ceremony area is beautiful and we were able to use a golf cart to take pictures with and to drive people back and forth from the building to the ceremony outside. Everything went super smooth, it was perfect! I definitely recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • User2229663 路 2+ years ago

I can not speak highly enough for Green Pond Country Club. The price is unbeatable for the quality of service and attention to detail that they provide. Their 'Plan B' in case of rain is gorgeous and thank goodness because it poured on my wedding day! However, the entire staff at Green Pond was amazing and so easy to work with. If I could to it all over again, there isn't one thing I would change about my venue!!!

Sent on 07/18/2013