Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment Reviews

56 Reviews for Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment

• Cassie

Cassie M. · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful service

These guys were amazing to work with! Very good communication, arrived hours in advance to our venue, kept the party going all night long and we had an absolute blast.

Thank you to green mountain sound for helping to make our day perfect!

We did a few last minute things which Robert was wonderful about rolling along with short notice,
    Would recommend them over and over!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 08/24/2019

So Many Compliments

I can't say enough great things about DJ Megan, Laura and the Green Mountain Sound crew! We got so many compliments during the wedding and the day ever for the playlist and the awesome party that wouldn't have been possible without GMSE. Everyone was excellent to work with, very flexible and responsive.

DJ Megan was thoughtful with taking requests, creating a custom playlist that reflected my and my new wife's preferences while keeping the party going with crowd pleasers. She let the party flow without taking over the spotlight. Highly recommended!

The photobooth was AWESOME. I didn't have to worry about a single thing. The attendant (Laura), managed the photobooth perfectly. The props were kept neat, she made sure everyone in the picture got a copy of the prints AND most importantly she gave me an album with a copy of every photo taken! So fun to see moments I missed as the bride :) people loved the photobooth, I'm so glad we had it.

Overall, my guests and I had a great time at the wedding and a huge part of it is owed to GMSE. Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 08/24/2019

Tommy is the BEST!

We just had our wedding at the end of August with Tommy and it was SUCH A BLAST. Tommy absolutely crushed all of the big things--good music for people to dance to, a party that everyone enjoys—as well as all of the small things—making sure there were the right extension cords to bring electricity out to our ceremony in a field, ensuring buffet dinner flowed seamlessly, never a long line at the serving stations, etc. We had SO many people come up to us during the reception to compliment us on the music. Tommy knew how to read the crowd and we just honestly couldn’t have imagined a more enjoyable party. He really acted not just as a DJ (and an exceptional one at that!), but also as an event coordinator—he made the afternoon and evening run seamlessly, and was always a step ahead of us in terms of knowing the next “event” to get rolling (introductions, speeches, first dances, dinner, cake cutting etc etc), and did it with a smile on his face, and ALWAYS with good tunes. He not only was a rockstar on our actual day, but was such a pleasure to work with ahead of time, checking in with us a few months before the big day, and again the week before to double check that all of our must-play songs were available, and to offer suggestions for music when we needed a little guidance. I could not more highly recommend Green Mountain in general and Tommy specifically—you will be in SUCH good hands with him, and you will have the time of your life!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Amber

Amber C. · Married on 07/19/2019

Lots of fun!

One of my dads golfing buddies told him about Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment. His daughter used them for her wedding, and they absolutely loved them! So we decided to try them out. From the beginning they were Great! Communication was simple... we emailed and had phone meetings, which made it easy. When I told them what song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, they said that they would have to search around to find it... and they did! He checked in the morning of our wedding just to triple check that all the info was correct, which eased my mind. He felt out our guests and played music that he thought they (and we) would like. Nailed it! We also told him beforehand NO CHICKEN DANCE, YMCA, MACARENA etc. He chuckled, and made good on the promise not to play them 😋 would def recommend for any occasion needing a DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lindsay D. · Married on 06/29/2019

The best vendor at our wedding!

Rob and Laura were incredible to work with! Start to finish they made the process so seamless and it felt like we had known them for years. They are professional, down to earth, and their services come at a great value! Recommend 110%!

Sent on 07/08/2019

P · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream DJ Experience

Our guests had an absolute blast at our wedding. The music, magic mirror photobooth, and iPad photobooth offered plenty of entertainment for everyone throughout the night. From ceremony to reception, Robert and Laura kept the night flowing at a great pace and kept everyone involved and entertained. We could not have asked for a better DJ. In addition to their music and photobooth services, the uplighting added a beautiful decorative touch to the venue. We could not have been happier with our entire experience.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kory R. · Married on 05/18/2019

Top notch - all that i expected and more!

Robert was amazing, didn’t even know he was there. And I mean that in a good way! Quality of sound was excellent..thanks again Robert

Sent on 06/05/2019

Heidi · Married on 11/10/2018

November 10, 2018

My husband and I hired Green Mountain Sound & Entertainment for our wedding - we got the DJ, Photo Booth and Uplighting package and I’m so glad we did! We knew just after meeting and speaking on the phone with Robert and Laura that we were in great hands! My guests were constantly at the photo booth and killing it on the dance floor! Thank you Robert and Laura; I will forever recommend you to everyone I meet looking for a fantastic DJ!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We enjoyed working with you and Mike and wish you all the best in the future!

Hannah B. · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent service!

Laura and Robert were fantastic! The magic mirror is so much fun and was a huge hit. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ service for our wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Maikala · Married on 09/22/2018

September wedding

We hired Green mountain for our wedding, he arrived on time and set up in a timely manner. A lot of things got switched around during the reception and he went with the flow. Once all the younger kids left he played every song that was requested and my bridal party had a awesome time. Definitely would recommend if you want laid back but professional!

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Maikala! We enjoyed working with you and Ethan and wish you all the best in the future!

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2018

Robert’s DJ services were phenomenal! He was very responsive to any question or concern that we may have had. We had one phone call before the wedding where we went over all of our requests and details and he made us feel so at ease about such a seemingly overwhelming task. The music at the wedding was absolutely perfect. We had such a great time and everything was completely on point. The music couldn’t have been any better.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you and Branden and wish you all the best.

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you so much Rob and Laura for doing the music and lightening for our wedding! You guys did such a wonderful job and made our wedding so much! The selection of music was amazing and had everyone dancing!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you and Andy!

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Robert and Laura are an AMAZING team. They have DJ'd SO many weddings and you can really tell with the quality and dedication they put forth. Everything from the initial meeting to go over wedding details to the day of preparedness, I couldn't have asked for a better duo. Robert makes his job look easy, being able to feel out a room and change directions of the music to put the spice back into the party. I would recommend this service over and over again to family and strangers alike!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! We enjoyed working with you and Nohea and wish you all the best in the future.

Morgan C. · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful experience, highly recommend

Uplighting looked awesome, mirror photo booth was so much fun, and the DJ kept the party going all night long with great music!

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan! Tommy and I enjoyed working with you both and wish you all the best for the future!

Kara · Married on 05/27/2018

Reliable and fun DJ

I would definitely recommend Green Mountain Sound. Robert was really responsive and he was there early and stayed late! We had Albanian music at our wedding, so we provided him with some tracks, and he mixed them into the reception. All the guests were really loving the fun music selection, and he kept people entertained! We really appreciated how stress-free he made our day. Thank you!!

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kara! Robert enjoys hearing and playing all the different types of music people ask for! We enjoyed working with you both and wish you all the best in the future!

Lynn · Married on 03/31/2018

Very flexible, professional and timely. Interacts very well with crowd keeps them interested. Overall professionalism.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Antonio · Married on 10/14/2017

This company was fanatastic! I love that they incorporated the mirror photo booth that made the experience memorable! Their professionalism with handling all my requests were met 100 percent! I would recommend highly!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/13/2017

Robert and Laura are amazing to work with. I have been working with there company for many years and will always recommend first to any of my brides looking for a DJ and , or Photo Booth
    Top Notch service all the time!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Maya · Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful! Everything I could have asked for in a DJ and more! Highly recommended! All my guests the next few weeks were still talking of what a great job they did! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Maya! We really enjoyed working with you and Dana.

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

Robert & Laura are the dream team! They made all aspects of selecting music & lighting for my wedding such an easy task when you're already so completely overwhelmed with all other wedding responsibilities.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! We enjoyed working with you.

Sharon · Married on 08/19/2017

Everyone loved the photo booth. They arrived early to get set up before the reception started. Had plenty of props and were very professional.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sharon! We had a blast!

Chloe A. · Married on 08/12/2017

We asked a lot of Robert... we had two ceremonies, one Hindu and one US-style. He had to juggle mics, lots of music demands during the first ceremony, and then had a slightly easier ride of it during the second ceremony. After that, it poured rain on him and his equipment through a leak in the roof. He handled the whole thing like a champ, and the wedding was perfect. He released the tables for our buffet dinner, and got the dancing started and then kept the floor full all night. We, and our guests, had a wonderful time. My only slight complaint was that he didn't get to some of our 'must play' songs during the dancing, some of which I really wanted, but he didn't get to them because he was busy playing requests from guests, who kept him on his toes. He managed to find a good spot to set up a projector for a slide show we made, and kept that running for guests to watch when they had to take dancing breaks.
    I am honestly not sure we could have picked a better DJ. If we did it all over again, we'd hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chloe! What a wild storm that day! We were pleased to be able to keep the party going in spite of having to dry our equipment off!

Kaeley · Married on 07/29/2017

We were in a tough situation and GMSE was able to step in and save our wedding at the last minute. The ceremony went perfectly, and we felt confident that things would run smoothly at the reception as well. The music was fun for everyone, and the guests stayed engaged throughout the entire evening. We would absolutely recommend GMSE to anyone looking for a DJ, and also recommend the awesome Mirror Me photobooth! The photos are awesome and everyone had a blast.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kaeley! We enjoyed celebrating with you and your families!

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Rob and Laura we amazing!! They really worked with our budget and helped us plan the whole day! They gave us advice on what to do and not to to make sure our day was the most wonderful! We even had a glitch and someone left before cake cutting and they were able to fill the time so that it wasn't very noticeable there was a delay. I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best for the future.

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

It was great working with Robert and Laura. I researched and contacted multiple Photo Booth vendors in Central Vermont before choosing GMSE. They offered the best services for the best price. I was very happy with my choice. I would choose them again.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie! We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best.