Green Mountain Floral Arts Reviews

Green Mountain Floral Arts 3
Green Mountain Floral Arts 4
Green Mountain Floral Arts 5

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful work & the best advisor!!

I could not have asked for a better florist. Carie was a perfect partner - advising at many points the year leading into our wedding. She was always responsive and adapted as we changed color schemes and visions. Day of, she worked seamlessly with our other vendors, brought such a positive energy, and the floral designs were absolutely breathtaking.

Green Mountain Floral Arts 6
    Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 07/20/2019

Beyond our expectations

Carrie was incredible to work with. She was open to my vision, came in at budget and delivered what we planned. My bouquet was beyond my wildest dreams. She is incredibly talented, sources local flowers, and is great to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazingly talented

I absolutely loved working with Carie as my florist for my Mount Snow Wedding. From our first conversation, she immediately made me feel comfortable and helped guide me with my wedding flowers. I loved how I was able to share my “Pinterest floral inspiration” with her to easily explain what I was looking for as I live in the greater Boston area and not Vermont. I was absolutely in awe of how beautiful my bouquet and my bridesmaid’s flowers came out as well as all of the centerpieces and other flowers. Carie went above and beyond to stay at the wedding and set up drapery and repurpose ceremony flowers for the reception without needing any assistance from anyone in my wedding party which was greatly appreciated! I highly recommend using Green Mountain Floral arts for any southern Vermont wedding!!

Green Mountain Floral Arts 7
    Green Mountain Floral Arts 8
    Green Mountain Floral Arts 9
    Sent on 07/12/2019

Jenn · Married on 07/21/2018

Working with Carie was a dream!! When I started wedding planning, I saw florals as a place where I could save money--I didn't have any special vision that I was trying to create. I wanted someone who would be easy to work with and who would fit in with my budget.

Folks, I was *blown away* by Carie's work. She is a true artist, and you can tell that she loves what she does. Every piece she made for us was perfection, and her florals added that "something special" to our wedding. I was sad when I had to leave for my honeymoon two days after the wedding--I wanted to gaze lovingly into my bouquet for the rest of the week!

Carie is super responsive, flexible, creative, and thoughtful. And a phenomenal value! Look no further for your florist--you are in great hands with Carie.

Green Mountain Floral Arts 10
    Sent on 08/14/2018

Green Mountain Floral Arts's reply:

Jen, you just brought tears to my eyes! You were an amazing bride! I loved chatting with you from the very beginning :) My passion is getting to connect with amazing people and making their wedding floral visions come true! I am always sad when I can't chat with my brides so closely after the wedding.. Jenn and Collin, I wish you the best of luck in your beautiful, new life together! xoxo

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

Carie was amazing to work with! Her passion, love and enthusiasm shines through in her work! I showed Carie just a few pictures of what I was looking for in my wedding flowers and she was able to make my vision come to life!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Carie was AMAZING!! I couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers came out -- gorgeous, bright jewel tones for our September wedding in Vermont. I continue to get compliments on the quality and beauty of her work!! Great value and Carie was really, really wonderful to work with. :) . Highly recommend her & Green Mountain Floral Arts!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 09/09/2017

Carie was absolutely amazing! She created my dream floral arrangements for my wedding and perfectly captured my vision. She responded to all my questions/concerns quickly and put me at ease as the big day approached. I would highly recommend Carie to all family and friends!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Laura · Married on 06/12/2017

If you love beautiful flowers, impeccable service and working with creative genius, you must experience Green Mountain Floral Arts. Carie, the driving floral force, brings a fresh, innovative perspective to floral artistry with her signature touches of kale and hydrangea throughout her arrangements. A perfect balance of country sheek. I am continually dazzled and wowed by her artistry and perfectionism, to the point where I would almost consider getting married again, just so that I could have her design the flowers. That's the highest recommendation I can give!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2017

Carie is an extremely talented individual. She was able to design the perfect bouquet and flower crown for my wedding day despite distance not allowing us to meet in person until the actual weekend (she managed to figure out what would work just right through simply a picture of me and a picture of my dress). She also created beautiful centerpieces and arbor arrangements. My only regret is that her lovely floral creations could not last forever (thank goodness for photos!). She was also super responsive in terms of communication, and incredibly kind and cool. If you are looking for a top-notch florist, look no further!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Green Mountain Floral Arts's reply:

Thanks so much Kim!! You and Anders were a joy to work with!! And you were just the most beautiful bride :)
    Such communicative and wonderful folks!
    All my best in your marriage xoxo
    Love,
    Carie

Patty · Married on 10/22/2016

Outstanding vision to what the client wants and the ability to provide the service for reasonable cost

Sent on 12/09/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2016

Carie has creative vision and a love of nature that makes her floral designs stunning. I strongly suggest you go see Carie at Green Mountain Floral. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2013

A pleasure to work with and my flowers were perfect for my wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Michaela · Married on 05/27/2012

Carie is a pleasure to work with! She has a true talent for floral arts and a huge heart. She nailed my wedding flowers - they were exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Celena · Married on 09/10/2011

Carie has years of experience which means loads of creative ideas and resources! I had a very basic idea for our wedding center pieces, and she took it to the next level of creative and seasonal beauty. Thank you Carie!

Sent on 08/25/2016