-- Green Light Media Services -- Reviews

-- Green Light Media Services -- 2
-- Green Light Media Services -- 3
  • W

Walter · Married on 04/13/2013

My wife and I were looking to have a professonal video of our wedding, but most companies were charging a lot more than we wanted to pay. We were delighted to find someone who was charging such a fair price for their work. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of their work. They were also very professional and very responsive to any questions or concerns that we had. I would highly recommend Greenlight Media Services and would gladly hire them again. Great Job!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Emily · Married on 04/06/2013

Green Light Media Services did an incredible job with our wedding video. They are wonderful to work with. I was worried that we would feel self-conscious on camera, but somehow you really don't notice that you are being filmed! We had our highlight video within TEN DAYS of getting married, and they had our full video ready within the month. The video is beautiful quality and captured every one of our favorite moments. Our friends and family look so gorgeous in the video! I am so happy that we had Green Light Media Services as our wedding videographers. Your wedding really does fly by, and it's wonderful to have this beautiful video so we can enjoy it again and again. Thank you Helen & Paul! We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Nancy · Married on 04/06/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Green Light Media Services. They are based in the Dallas area and my son's wedding was in southwest Louisiana, about 8 hours away. When I called I expected to be told that they didn't travel that far. Instead, I spoke to a very nice lady, who seemed genuinely excited at the prospect of taking on our wedding videography. All through the process they were prompt and courteous. They arrived on time and were very professional during the wedding and reception. The quality of their work is outstanding. I can't wait for my last child's wedding. I will definitely be calling Green Light Media Services.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Adriana · Married on 04/05/2013

Greenlight Media really did a great job at getting our big day on camera! I contacted them almost a year in advance. Yes, I was one of those brides. Since they were not from Austin we communicated via email and phone. It was perfect. Helen was so kind all the time. They really worked with us and customized our video package. We just received our highlight video and WOW!! People always told use that the one thing they regret is not hiring a videographer for their wedding. Now I know why. They were able to catch moments that we will have forever. They blended in so well at our wedding as well. lol Sometimes I didn't even know they were there! Our families loved the highlight video. So many friends said it was put together perfectly. Did I mention they were totally affordable? I am so glad I came across their page online or else I would have spent almost 3,000 dollars elsewhere. Which was way too much. Greenlight Media has packages and prices for EVERYONE! I highly recommend their services. It was such a pleasure to you work with you guys! Just watch our video to see for yourself. :) Adriana and Glafiro-4/5/2013 <3

Sent on 04/20/2013

It was tough finding the right videographer being out of state and all but the folks at Green Light made everything run smoothly despite the fact. Paul and Helen were responsive and courteous in catering to our needs. The highlight video was just what we had hoped for and they also provided us with our raw footage, which was a plus! The final product was mailed to us promptly and we were very pleased with the quality of the DVDs. Green Light Media provided us with exceptional customer service and they were affordable. We highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Don · Married on 01/06/2013

Helen and her crew are true professionals. The highlights video they prepared was perfectly matched to the music my daughter and son-in-law chose - the cuts, camera angles, choice of material, were spot on. It was truly worthy of prime time. We highly recommend Green Light

Sent on 03/23/2013

Reem · Married on 12/28/2012

Calling on all DFW brides- If you want your special day to be documeted in a way that fits the unique, inner Goddess that you are and captures the magical moments to be remembered for a lifetime, Greenlight Media is the way to go!
    They did an outstanding job! Their level of proffessionalism far exceeds that of the average vendor. From the initial meeting with Paul down to the nitty,gritty emails and phone conversations with Helen, I knew I was dealing with a team that was confident, creative and most importantly, very caring and collaborative. They delivered an amazing "highlight" video that has gotten about 9,000 hits thus far!
    If you want to get GREAT service for a GREAT price, CALL Green Light Media.

Special Thanks to the GLM Team.

R & M

Sent on 01/22/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/14/2012

Paul and his team were such wonderful people to work with! My husband and I were so pleased with our wedding highlights video and e footage they captured from our wedding! The day went by so fast and we were so excited that we barely remember it. Now, we can relieve the day over and over again with the footage they shot. They were also extremely reasonable about working with our budget and creating a package that was perfect for us. They were were always prompt and communicated efficiently. If you are looking for a high quality wedding videographer but don't want to break the bank, Greenlight Media will make all of your dreams come true!

Sent on 12/22/2012

Diana · Married on 11/17/2012

My wedding video was more impressive than I imagined! I loved it. everything was so professional their work is amazing with no doubt. I would recommended to any bride to be, you'll be satisfied. By the way I loved my video clip so much that I wanted to show it to everybody; it's just perfect. Throughout the wedding you don't even know they're there recording you so you feel comfortable. I'm glad I chose Greenlight media to record one of the most important and happiest days of my life.

Sent on 01/11/2013
  • User2089048 · 2+ years ago

Very professional and do great work.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Kim · Married on 07/14/2012

Paul you are awesome! Great value! I will recommend you to everyone I know!!

Sent on 07/21/2012
  • Terry & Nicole

Terry · Married on 10/16/2015

They did an excellent job! I was a little worried about the ability to make only a few rounds of changes in the final product, but they were so good nothing really needed any changes!! I HIGHLY recommend this vendor. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/23/2014

We hired Green Light Media Services as our wedding videographers and they were incredible!! They captured so many moments that I didn't even realize had happened on our wedding day. They were super professional, very responsive to my questions/emails. Their film crew did an amazing, so happy we chose them to document our special day!!!
    We also included a photobooth that was a big hit with guests of all ages that included props and print outs of all the pictures taken for guests to take home.
    Hire, Green Light Media Services, you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Greenlight Media did an outstanding job capturing our wedding! They were professional and quick to get all of the important shots. They went above and beyond in providing me a beautiful wedding video!

Sent on 11/26/2013

June · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a last minute change of plans for our wedding and Paul and his team were extremely responsive and understanding of our situation. During the day, he brought an assistant and they were very nice and seamless with the way they worked. They even stayed a bit later than the contracted time and were very nice about it and told us not to worry. They also worked well with our wedding photographers, Kim Hayes Photography.

The only downside that we later found out from friends after the wedding was that the videographers asked guests to leave the cocktail hour area (or not enter it in the first place) in order for them to get footage of the cocktail hour & reception space without people in it. This basically did not allow for our guests to have the cocktail hour + hors d'oeuvre that we intended for them to have while the bride & groom took pictures at the ceremony site, which was very important to us. This may have been a miscommunication.

Overall we would recommend Paul & his team!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Very professional on the day of the wedding and were prompt with getting the finished product to us. We love our video!

Sent on 11/17/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review. Appreciate it! Glad to hear you love your videos. Best, Helen

I only purchased RAW footage from them, but they were so pleasant to be around on the wedding day. They were easy to get a hold of and did a lot to see my vision come to life. They were great!

Sent on 01/14/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you for the review! Our quality of service and customer service are some of our top priorities here at Green Light :) Glad to have filmed your big day for you. Hope you enjoy editing your wedding film and please share with us sometime :) congrats again!