-- Green Light Media Services -- Reviews

-- Green Light Media Services -- 1
-- Green Light Media Services -- 2
-- Green Light Media Services -- 3

Lianna · Married on 10/11/2015

Green Light Media is worth every penny!! I had stand my ground with my Fiance about this one because he did not understand why we needed a videographer. After watching our highlight film today, he looked at me and said, "thank you for not budging, this was worth every penny." Helen and Paul are wonderful. Helen is so wonderful to work with and is so quick to respond to anything and everything you need. She is super easy to work with and was extremely accommodating throughout the entire process. Paul did a spectacular job. I cannot express how amazing our highlight film is. If you are trying to decide whether or not it is worth it to spend the money on a videographer, it ABSOLUTELY IS!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Hello Lianna,

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. We are glad you decided to get a videographer for your wedding, as well as enjoy your highlight film. It was an honor to be part of your special day. Congrats again! - Helen + Paul

Christina · Married on 10/10/2015

We worked with Helen and Paul at Green Light Media Services for our wedding in October 2015. We were actually on the fence about booking a videographer, so they were the last vendor we booked. We are so glad we did because they were a pleasure to work with! Helen was extremely responsive and answered numerous questions for us. Paul was on time on the day of the wedding and they got all of the shots we wanted and more! Our DVDs were delivered super fast within a few weeks and we had the sneak peek trailer to hold us off until we got the DVDs. We highly recommend them and will be telling all of our friends that are planning to get married!

Sent on 01/29/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks so much Christina for the amazing review. Truly appreciate your feedback. So glad you decided to get a videographer to capture all the great memories from your wedding. Best of luck and congrats again. -Helen + Paul

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2015

Paul and his team are AMAZING!! They made us feel so special by capturing everything that was important and special to us on our wedding day. We hardly noticed the team throughout the day so it surprised us how they got the amazing shots they did. Their talent is incredible! We had a 7-minute highlight video and it was delivered super fast. The highlight video blows us, and anyone else who watches it, away (we can't stop watching the video, it just makes us SO happy!). Our longer video just arrived and we can't wait to see it!

The quality of production and the moments they chose to put in the highlight film we received are incredible and even better than we imagined. The flow, the story, and the feeling of our special day were captured perfectly. We can’t wait to relive our best day ever for many years to come!!!

The customer service was exceptional as well! Helen answered emails immediately and was always so sweet and willing to give advice when we needed it. She kept us updated from the very first interaction and we really appreciated that!

We cannot recommend Green Light Media Services enough! Thank you for giving us the most wonderful memories to look back on forever! :)

Sent on 10/22/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Danielle for such a thoughtful review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoyed our services. We are excited for you to watch your full-length film. Congrats again! We wish you both the very best. - Helen + Paul

Leslie · Married on 06/27/2015

Wow!! Helen was so quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had throughout the planning process. While the videographers were at the wedding, I didn't even notice them around us! Paul knew how to catch every detail while also giving us our space to just enjoy our special day and our time together. After the wedding, my highlight film was ready much quicker than I expected and my dvd was mailed soon after that. They made a decorative cover and everything, it looked like a dvd you would buy at the store. I couldn't be happier with this vendor. I would definitely recommend them to any of my family and my friends and if you are questioning whether you should invest in a videographer at all (which I did), YOU SHOULD! It was one of the best decisions I made and I was so lucky to find these guys. I will now be able to show my children my wedding video maybe when they get married one day :) Thank you Green Light Media for giving me a lifetime of memories!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Hello Leslie!

Thank you so much for the lovely review and for all the kind words! Means a lot to us, as we love what we do :) Congrats on your wedding! Your kiddos are going to love watching your wedding videos one day.

Best,
    Helen + Paul
    GLMS

Green Light Media Services captured my wedding day and I could not be happier! They were beyond professional, and even better, extremely pleasant to be around. Thank you Helen and Paul for the memories I can look back on for years to come!

Sent on 09/22/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We are so glad you enjoyed our services. Congrats and enjoy your wedding films :)
  • User5196032 · 2+ years ago

I can't rave enough about Green Light. They did an awesome job at our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased! They worked with our timeline and were able to capture every moment perfectly. The highlight trailer turned out beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments on the videography. I am still trying to figure out how they captured everything and never seemed to be in the way! If you are looking for a fun videographer with great skills, Green Light is the way to go!

Sent on 06/24/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad we got to be part of your big day :) Congrats again!

Emily · Married on 05/16/2015

Helen and Paul are an amazing team! They went above and beyond to provide excellent service + awesome footage that really captured our big day! Our highlight film is the absolute best! I feel like you can not get married without having a videography. After all it is the only thing you have to truly remember your big day. Plus they make every bride and groom look amazing! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/30/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Emily for the wonderful review! You guys are the best! I am so glad you and Travis enjoyed your wedding highlight film. We always try to make our bride and groom's look fantastic. Congrats again!!! - Best, Helen

Tiana · Married on 05/15/2015

Green Light Media Services did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! Not only did they actively communicate with us in the months leading up to the wedding, they also were very quick to turn around the finished product! The highlight film and full DVD were amazing. We were blown away by how perfect the films captured every special moment.

Sent on 06/25/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you Tiana for the sweet review. We are glad you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your wedding videos! Congrats again :) - Helen GLMS

Courtney · Married on 05/09/2015

Green Light Media Services was absolutely one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding!!! Helen and Paul are so fantastic to work with. Our highlight film was so amazing and our wedding DVD is fantastic. Helen is so responsive and organized and a dream to work with during the crazy wedding planning process. Paul was so wonderful on the day of the wedding and he turned out the most perfect film! I will recommend GLMS to everyone! Thank you for capturing these memories for us!

Sent on 06/05/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Hello Courtney! Thank you so so much for the wonderful review. Glad to hear you had an awesome experience with Green Light! That is what we hope for. Enjoy your wedding films and please reach out if you ever need anything. Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your big day. Best, Helen

Bria · Married on 05/08/2015

Greenlight Media is exceptional! They are very professional, and produce the most creative films. They created a Love story film for my husband and I to share at our wedding which told the story of how we met, fell in love, and our plans for the future. They were there for every moment of our big day, AND hosted a live photo booth for our guests. THEY DO IT ALL! We would absolutely recommend them to all couples who want a professional, organized, and responsive videographer for their big day!

Sent on 05/16/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Hello Bria! Thank you so much for having us as your videographers and the great review. It was a pleasure to help capture your big day!! Glad you enjoyed the photo booth as well. We are so glad you guys loved the "Love Story" Film. We can't wait for you to see the rest. Congrats again - Helen

Kari · Married on 04/18/2015

The Green Light Team was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning conversations all the way to the BEAUTIFUL finished product. Helen was our contact and she was very responsive any time I had a question. The day-of, Paul and his assistant did a fantastic job documenting our day from us getting ready all the way until our private last dance together. Our highlight video was spectacular; the compliments keep rolling in. The longer documentary is simply amazing. I can't believe they managed to put 3 hours of video together and it not be boring or monotonous. The quality of the video is second to none, and the editing that was done was so professional and fast.

I can't say enough about this group. They get 5 stars in all aspects - from customer service, to quality, value, and professionalism. Love these guys!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Kari, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are glad you had a great experience with our services here at Green Light and also choosing as your wedding videographers! We are excited to hear your friends and family are enjoying the highligh film. Congrats and best wishes! Best, Helen

Ericka · Married on 04/10/2015

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!! If I could suggest one thing to anyone planning a wedding, it would be that you DO NOT want to skip out on videography!!!!! After our big day took place, I left feeling somewhat sad at how fast the whole thing flew by and that I could hardly remember anything. About a week and a half after the wedding, (way sooner than we expected anything from them) green light sent us our highlight film and after watching I began to cry. The video was absolutely stunning and captured moments that I didn't even get to see on the day of. It truly captured every part of our big day and rolled it all into less than 7 minutes of laughter, tears, fun, and memories that are priceless. I can hardly explain how incredibly happy we were with this. This is a gift I will cherish forever and will probably still bring me to tears 60 years from now.

Besides how wonderful the video turned out, their customer service was excellent. They respond to emails immediately and are so friendly. Sorry this review is so long, but I could go on about how wonderful this company is forever. But to wrap things up, If I could give them 10 stars I honestly would! I definitely recommend using this company, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/30/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Ericka! You are so incredibly sweet. Thank you so much for having us as your videographer for your big day. We are glad to have captured it for you and your family. Congrats again and we wish you all the very best!!! Best, Helen S.

By far my favorite vendor and keepsake from the wedding! We were on the fence about videography, but I finally just made the call to book them. Helen was a delight to work with and I did not even notice the videographers at the wedding and reception. The highlight reel is a true treasure and all our friends and family that couldn't make it still were able to see our perfect day. Even my groom is happy we decided on a videographer- pictures only do so much! Book them now! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/28/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad you decided to have a videographer at your wedding! Enjoy your highlight film and wedding DVD's. Glad to have been part of your special day. Congrats again from the GLMS team!

Best,
    Helen

Jaci · Married on 02/07/2015

I don't know where to start. Green light media services was awesome to work with. Our easiest and best vendor to work while planning our big day! Helen was the best at communicating through the entire process leading up to the big day! She also gave great suggestions for other wedding vendors to use as well. We are looking forward to seeing our video bc the highlight video was amazing and so special to us. They captured our day perfectly, including all the special detail. Forever grateful and thankful fur using them! We will always get to watch our special day over and over! I can't give them enough credit. Simply perfect!

Sent on 03/01/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Jaci for the lovely and sweet words! We are so glad to have filmed your big day and can't wait until you see your full length wedding documentary. Congrats again and we are so glad you enjoyed our services! - Helen

Joyce · Married on 12/20/2014

Greenlight Media did a fabulous job filming our wedding. Even though we didn't have open floor dancing, the film still managed to captured all the fun and laughter that happened during our reception. There were so many beautiful moments that I have forgotten or missed that they managed to captured on video. I've gotten so many compliments on the quality of the video and the content of the film. Helen and Paul are so friendly and so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for my friends looking for a videographer for their wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks for the kind words Joyce! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and to capture all those wonderful memories for you. Congrats to you both! Take care!

Hong · Married on 11/29/2014

Paul and Helen were very professional and easy to work with. Time management was on point and the quality of work was great! We love our video!

Sent on 01/19/2015

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Hong for the great review. Glad you enjoyed your wedding films. Honored to be part of your big day! Congrats again!

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2014

Green Light was always professional and detailed. From the beginning, I knew I was in good hands. They sent me checklists, follow up emails, schedules and more. I appreciated Helen’s emails as they were always kind and helpful. Although I was sometimes busy with work, Helen was patient, sent me follow up emails and was flexible with our timeline.

During our wedding, the two videographers were extremely attentive and ready to capture every moment. I knew I had nothing to worry about.

After receiving our highlight film, Paul gave us the opportunity to give suggestions/feedback. I appreciated how Paul gave us his professional opinion about our comments and listened to our needs.

Sent on 11/21/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Hello Jessica! Thanks so much for the kind and wonderful review! We are glad to have been a part of your big day and hope you enjoy your wedding films for the years to come. Congrats again! - Helen

Helen and Paul are not only amazingly talented, but they are professional and extremely helpful. They captured every moment and we could not be happier with every aspect of their service. One of the best vendors I worked with and I would highly recommend to anyone considering their services. I almost didn't not hire a videographer and I'm so glad I did, pictures did not capture what Green Light did brilliantly! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/22/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks for the amazing review! We like to say photos are worth a million words but videography you can actually hear those words. Hope you are doing well post-wedding. Please reach out if you need anything at all! Thanks again - Helen

Taz · Married on 10/18/2014

Awesome service, very professional and fun!

Sent on 10/22/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Taz! Glad you enjoyed our photo booth services! Please keep us in mind for future events. Take care! - Helen

Krishma · Married on 10/11/2014

From the time I contacted Greenlight Media to receiving my wedding DVD's, the whole process was so smooth and easy. We couldn't be more happier with the end product! The highlights video exceeded our expectations as well as the wedding footage, every magical moment was captured by the team! We also had the Photo Booth at the wedding which was an absolute hit! Helen and Paul were both so responsive after the wedding for editing and there was no waiting around.

Sent on 12/16/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Hello Krishma! Congrats again! We are so glad to have filmed your day to help you capture all of the details, in-between moments and more! We never like our brides waiting around ;) ! Thanks again for having us! - Helen

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2014

They were wonderful to work with and provided an incredible end product. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Liz! Your big day was beautiful!

Amy · Married on 08/31/2014

I used Green Light to capture my wedding videography, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I have received my highlights video and wedding DVDs, and everything has been perfect! From start to finish, this was the most smooth and easy vendor I worked with throughout my planning process. Helen is great at communication, and Paul has some serious talent at capturing those special moments. Everyone that has seen my highlights video felt like they were watching a professional scale movie! I also used their photo booth service, which was a HUGE hit at the wedding. I should also note that I had a rather large Indian wedding, and they definitely handled it very well. If you are looking for a quality video that you can cherish for years to come at a great value, I would definitely recommend going with Green Light Media Services.

Sent on 12/27/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Amy for the wonderful review! You are very sweet! We are glad we could be a part of your big day. Glad we could film and provide your photo booth services for you. Enjoy the wedding films and please reach out if you have any other questions. Congrats again on everything! - Helen

Green Light Media Services is amazing! Everyone who has seen our wedding video has complimented their work. They are very professional and easy to get in touch with. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks for your kind review! Glad to hear you enjoyed our services. We try our best to keep the lines of communcation open with all of our brides + groom. Congrats again! - Helen

Katie · Married on 07/26/2014

Green Light Media Services did an excellent job filming our wedding! We just loved their creativity and professionalism! They were able to capture every special moment! We would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Katie! Means alot to us and your support! Hope you and your family are enjoying the wedding films. Congrats again!

Michael & Linda · Married on 07/12/2014

Green Light Media Services was definitely one of our favorite wedding vendors. Helen was the person we communicated back and forth with and she was absolutely excellent---very responsive, courteous, professional; I never had to wait long to hear back from her. Throughout our planning process, Helen made me feel very reassured that GLMS will do whatever it takes to make sure we're very happy with our videos---which we are. We asked our videographers (Hanny, MK, Shawn) to film our entire day---16 hours!---and they were just wonderful---very polite, professional, and positive. Not once did they ever complain about the long day or seem tired, though I'm sure they were. They captured all our special moments and everything in between. We had the pleasure of also meeting Paul who I believe did a lot of the editing? He turned the raw footage into absolute magic. We love watching our highlight video (over and over!), and we've received so many compliments from family and friends on it. Our DVDs of the full day were thoughtfully packaged in a gift box and sent to us approximately 4-5 weeks after, which is amazingly fast turnaround. Thanks to GLMS, we can relive our special day any time we want. I couldn't recommend them enough---GLMS is awesome, and if I ever need videography services in the future, they'd be my first and only call!

Sent on 09/01/2014

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Linda for the wonderful review! You guys are so sweet. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoy your wedding videos. Hope your big move went well and please reach out if you ever need anything at all! :)