-- Green Light Media Services -- Reviews

-- Green Light Media Services -- 1
-- Green Light Media Services -- 2
-- Green Light Media Services -- 3

Kate Bridgers · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience with an amazing vendor!

We can not thank Green Light Media enough for their incredible videography for our wedding day! They were easy to work with, reasonably priced (especially for the quality) and INCREDIBLY talented! they did such an amazing job producing our videos and exceeded our expectations.

I would highly recommend using Paul and Green Light Media for your videographer!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Ly Kojder · Married on 04/27/2019

THE best wedding videographer in DFW!

I’ve known Paul for over 10 years now, and it's been really special to witness his style and skills in videography evolve over the years. My very own wedding took place this past April, and I could not have imagined a more perfect videographer to capture those precious memories. He filmed not only my wedding & rehearsal dinner, but also the priceless moments from our engagement! It’s been such a joy working with him from start to finish, as he is a star vendor and a dear friend. Despite being friends for so long, Paul treated me as he would any of his brides. We met as often as I needed to “talk shop” about my vision for the wedding and sort out all the details that needed to be captured. The best feeling you can get from a wedding vendor is to feel at ease and that you don’t have to worry. That’s how Paul makes all of his brides feel. He is approachable, professional, resourceful and a veteran videographer who’s been in the wedding industry for years. He also knows all of the best vendors and provides excellent recommendations. Now, aside from doing an excellent job on the wedding day (his entire team at GLMS is amazing!), the next best thing for a vendor to offer is timeliness. He sent us our wedding trailer video about 2 weeks after the wedding and the full highlight video 4 weeks later!! My husband and I could not have been more pleased! He really is talented in portraying a story and bringing out all of the emotions of the wedding day! He has great insight in choosing the perfect scenes and more importantly, listens to feedback and tailors his work to the needs of his brides. We received the final flash drive with the complete video footage from the wedding and I was pleasantly surprised to see it organized like a fancy DVD with scene selections, special features, and everything! It's also very convenient to copy over and send to our family members as gifts. We loved reliving our wedding day through his work and are so grateful to have chosen Paul as our videographer. If you’re looking for THE best videographer in the DFW metroplex, Paul with Green Light Media Services is your perfect vendor!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Cassell · Married on 04/13/2019

Dream Wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Green Light! They are amazing at what they do and not just that they are truly a part of your wedding day! We laughed, we cried and we all got a little rained on but they were with us every step of the way and oh my gosh best photo booth ever! Thank you for being apart of our day!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    -- Green Light Media Services -- 4

Maria · Married on 12/30/2018

Mai and Tommy's Wedding

Choosing to work with Green Light Media was one of the best decision we made for our wedding! The filming and editing of the videos made the videos seem so cinematic and magical. Paul and the team really outdid themselves, and we would recommend them to all our friends and family. They're professional, flexible, and just damn good.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Christina Hamilton · Married on 12/01/2018

Seriously the Best

Paul and his team were incredible! I am so glad we chose them. They captured our day perfectly and will cherish our films for years to come. Green Light Media was prompt with returning our films and was very focused on making sure we were happy with their work!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Annie · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection!

Paul and his team captured every true moment from our wedding! I’m amazed at how he edited down hours of footage to capture the highlights from our special day and make a beautiful wedding film. He was so easy to work with and incredibly kind, but also just fantastic at his job. The turn around time was incredibly fast and his work is truly top notch. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Adjoa · Married on 10/06/2018

Best in the game

Paul is so great to work with. He goes above and beyond to put you first. He will work with you!! My family loved his work and we look forward to using Green Light to capture our special moments in the future!! Thank you so much, Paul !

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

Quality and Value

Paul and his team captured all the best moments of the night that I, as the bride, don't get to see. Most impressively, the way they used the 4K ultra HD drone to capture our fireworks, venue landscape, and us while shooting with the photographer turned out to look completely stunning. Grateful to my MIL for finding them!

Sent on 10/28/2018

George · Married on 05/18/2018

Paul and his team were great to work with. They were accommodating to our schedule. We had an separate tea ceremony in the morning and Paul captured that as well!! The highlight video encapsulated our day perfectly!!!! My friends and family love it and so do we!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Green Light to do our wedding and film the rehearsal dinner and are so happy with the end product! The quality of the film is professional and they were able to capture all of the most important moments in a way that will allow us to re-live this special weekend for years to come. They didn't interrupt my husband and I during any of the activities to "get the shot" so you really didn't notice they were there / it didn't take away from living in the moment. We are so excited we used them, A+ all around!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Ellie · Married on 01/06/2018

My wife and I planned our wedding from out of state, which added a whole other level of stress about finding the right vendor for us. When it came to video, we had several family members who had chosen Green Light Media in the past, and so we knew we could trust that this decision was for us-- without question. Easy to work with, great at communicating and staying connected-- I can't think of a single "warning" to give you-- simply put, they were amazing!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

jeena · Married on 12/16/2017

I have nothing but the very best to say about Paul and Green Light Media services. I was impressed from the beginning by Paul's responsiveness--he was always quick to respond and answer any questions we had. As we drew near to the wedding, Paul & GLMS asked us for our wedding itinerary so that they may be prepared for important shots. I really appreciated the thoughtfulness of this company. This thoughtfulness extended into the wedding day itself--Paul and his team was on-time and ready to go! They were so pleasant, professional, energetic, and fun to have at our wedding! We knew they caught great shots of our wedding (esp. the things that we missed ourselves)! When we finally saw the trailer and highlight video, we couldn't be more pleased. To say that they are talented is an understatement. What's even more incredible is that Paul was attentive to our feedback when we asked about certain shots/clips that we would like to see. And for the cherry on top, Paul produced all this under 1.5 months of our wedding! I am so impressed by Green Light Media Services, and we were so blessed to have them as our videographers!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Huy · Married on 12/09/2017

Wedding planning is already a stressful task and after talking with Green Light Media for our videography, it made it less stressful. Paul and his team are very professional, respectful, and the quality of work speaks for itself as they went above and beyond. Thank you to Green Light Media Services for capturing our special day as we will get to relive it forever. We highly recommend Green Light Media Services to capture your wedding day.

Sent on 02/05/2018
    -- Green Light Media Services -- 5
    -- Green Light Media Services -- 6

Robyn · Married on 10/28/2017

I am so happy with Greenlight Media, and they were easily one of my favorite vendors to work with. Paul met with me before the wedding and went over timeline and general questions, and it was great to get to know him! He is so professional and talented and very responsive with emails/ phone calls communication. When I saw my highlight and trailer video, I cried because it was so beautiful! It's true that the day goes by so fast, and I am very thankful Paul was there to capture every detail! His whole team was incredible to work with, and there were several moments when I didn't even notice he was filming! It was so lovely to re-watch our favorite day of our lives! The drone in the beginning of the video looked amazing as well. We will always have these videos to remember our special day, and I'm so happy and thankful with our decision to go with Green Light Media. I can go on and on. Paul is amazing!!I Highly recommend!!! Love his work!!

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/21/2017

My brother and his wife used GLM several years ago for their wedding video and since theirs is so incredible, I KNEW we wanted to hire them as soon as we got engaged! They were so incredibly helpful and responsive since our first correspondence (a year before our wedding) and were always pleasant no matter how many times I emailed them with questions. They were great to work with the day of the wedding (I barely noticed they were there most of the day/night). I just received the first edit of our highlight reel and my husband and I were BLOWN away!! We both cried watching it!! It captured so many special moments throughout the day that I didn't even remember. One of the things on our wedding day that didn't go exactly according to plan was the fireworks being delayed. Well Paul edited the video to make it look like they went off right on cue and that made me SO happy! I can't imagine there being a better videographer in DFW!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

They were AWESOME! We love our video so much, and we had multiple opportunities to give feedback. They were fun to be around on the day as well. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Alex · Married on 09/23/2017

Green Light was amazing!! We absolutely love our wedding video. Paul and his team captured the day perfectly. Paul was responsive to all emails/questions, so easy to work with, and the turn-around time was so fast. We also used Green Light for our photobooth and loved it. They did a great job with the props - everyone had a great time and the photos are hilarious. Highly recommend using Green Light!!!! Can't say enough about how great they are!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Arzo · Married on 08/12/2017

We highly recommend Green Light Media! They went above and beyond with their customer service, quality of their work, meeting our needs and so much more! They worked closely with us throughout our wedding planning and ensured that we are satisfied! Their timeliness was impressive as well including instant communication and our sneak peek, highlight and full video. You will not be disappointed with Green Light Media!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Andrew · Married on 07/01/2017

From the start, they were very responsive and met every need we had and MORE. Paul and his team were just AMAZING. They were constantly working through our long & busy wedding day, and made every minute count. Even though it seemed like our day flew by, our wedding videos are a perfect way for us to relive our wedding in a way we can cherish forever. They even made our dream come true with a drone view of our wedding venue! They captured the most beautiful moments and gave us our complete wedding DVDs in record time!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Maggie · Married on 06/24/2017

our wedding isn't until 2017, but working with the people at green light media services has been a pleasure so far! they have been quick to respond to every question I have had and their videos are absolutely beautiful! they are clean, crisp, and are edited wonderfully. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2016

-- Green Light Media Services --'s reply:

Thanks Maggie for the kind words! We look forward to filming your wedding :) Please let us know if you need anything. We look forward to filming your wedding. Best, Helen and Paul

Hannah · Married on 06/17/2017

Paul and his team were amazing! They perfectly captured our wedding day and I am so happy we have a video to look back on. I would recommend Green Light Media Services to anyone who is looking for an awesome wedding videographer!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Ellen · Married on 05/06/2017

These guys were absolutely great! They're work is extremely professional and high quality. We loved our highlight film and our final product. The films were available much faster than we thought. They captured moments that you didn't know were there to be captured. I would recommend them to anyone as their videographer. This is something that we will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Greenlight Media for doing such a wonderful job in capturing our wedding day. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

EILEEN · Married on 04/15/2017

Paul and his colleague were our videographers for our wedding and they were fantastic! Paul met with my husband and me to get to know us and get to know what our vision was for the wedding. They were extremely flexible! Our video turned out amazing! We got the DVDs and they were so user friendly and we liked that it had scene selections. Totally recommend Green Light!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Clarissa · Married on 03/25/2017

They did an amazing job capturing our day. The highlight film was absolutely perfect with all the right details. Love them!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Maxie · Married on 01/14/2017

I can't tell you how happy and thankful that my friend recommend Green Light Media Services to be our videographer. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Ladies, let me tell you that they are worth every single penny.

Green Light Media Services is a brother and sister team. Helen is the business manager of GLMS. She's super thorough and meticulous. She responds quickly to all emails, even when she's on vacation! Helen offers lots of advice and will keep in touch with you throughout the wedding process before and after the wedding. Paul is the main videographer. His creativity is beyond amazing. He'll make you look a like movie star with his high quality video.

Our wedding day flew by so quickly. To be honest, everything happened so quickly that it was a blur to me. I remember spending countless of hours planning our wedding and when the day came, I didn't even remember what happened (and I was a part of the wedding - lol). Luckily, Paul and his partner, Tony, were there for us! They were able to capture all of our special moments on our wedding day. I don't think I even saw them that much during our wedding, but somehow they managed to capture everything! Within 2 weeks of our wedding, they created our wedding highlight video, and I fell in love! I've seriously watched our highlight video over 20 times now. It's so beautiful! I've also received countless of compliments from multiple family and friends about how beautiful our wedding video was. I'm going to cherish this video forever. :) Btw, they upload the highlight video on VIMEO for you to share with your family and friends, and you will be able to download the video on your computer. Also, I was just notified that our wedding DVD was just shipped (within 3 weeks of our wedding). How awesome is that? I can't wait to watch it and share it with my family!

Thank you Paul, Helen and Tony for making our wedding video! We are eternally grateful for capturing our special day!

Sent on 02/09/2017