Green Iris Studios Reviews

6 | Chapin, SC

6 Reviews for Green Iris Studios

VERNON · Married on 12/26/2008

Fun to work with..on time, and flexible....the video and photography were very well done!

Sent on 02/20/2009

Brittay · Married on 11/08/2008

Frank was wonderful to work with! His easy going personality and humor make it easy to be on camera. We are thirlled with the end results of our wedding video.

Sent on 02/21/2009
  • I

Jenny · Married on 11/01/2008

Green Iris Studios provided a professional and comfortable photography experience. Making arrangements to take pictures was easy and painless. The photos were very professional and exactly what I had wanted. I recommend Green Iris Studios to anyone who doesn't want to worry about shopping around for a photographer and wants to be guaranteed wonderful photos that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Mark · Married on 09/06/2008

Of all the vendors we used for our wedding Green Iris Studios was the easiest and best to work with. We were unsure if we wanted a wedding video at first, but it was the best thing we did. We would recommend them to everyone. My wife and I are both in the wedding industry and have met a lot of different vendors over the years, especially videographers, and we would only go with the best for our special day. Frank was the best, I have my wedding video to prove it. If you are unsure if you need a wedding video, remember this; like everyone says the day goes by really quickly and it really does, but when you have the opportunity to go back and revisit those memories it is priceless. Especially, when they are able to capture things you were not able to see because you were too busy being the Bride and Groom.

Sent on 01/10/2009

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2008

I would recommend Green Iris to all my friends.... they are the best!!!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Julie · Married on 07/12/2008

Green Iris Studios did an awesome job on our wedding video. They captured everything and the video well exceeded our expectations! We love the video and will be able to cherish it the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Green Iris Studios to all! Green Iris Studios is truly the BEST!

Sent on 10/11/2008