Green Fourteen Weddings Reviews

131 Reviews for Green Fourteen Weddings

1 User photo

Green Fourteen Weddings 1

Jill · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Green Fourteen has been excellent in communication and responsiveness in the planning part of my daughter's wedding. Patrick is professional and understanding through all the wedding scheduling stresses. Our event is more than a year out and I have been impressed with his flexibility and organization.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Abby Taylor · Married on 07/29/2019

Best Wedding Band EVER!

Mitch and I cannot stop talking about how amazing Green Fourteen was at our wedding! They absolutely KILLED IT! We loved how they got everyone to the dance floor to start out the night and we loved ending the night with Lean on Me! So cool to see everyone we love circling around us! Everyone was raving about how awesome they were!! They had just the right amount of energy - I actually felt like we were at a concert. Mitch and I LOVED going on stage - we even crowd surfed!! Never would have expected that on our wedding day, but it was amazing. It's also great that whenever Mitch and I wandered off, they would find us and bring us back to the dance floor - LOVED that!! Seriously, everything rocked and we love Green Fourteen!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Morgan · Married on 07/06/2019

This is the most responsive and hard-working band you can get for your wedding. You can tell they work 24/7 to get you anything and everything you need to put on a great show!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Danielle Nash · Married on 07/06/2019

Bridesmaid

This band was incredible! They truly set the tone for an amazing party and were courteous and professional to boot. 10/10 would recommend to any brides/grooms looking for a FUN, upbeat, energetic, talented group of entertainers!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Cole Dooley · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic Band

Great band, so fun. They kept the party going the whole night. All ages lived their music. The planning process was easy—very quick responses to all our emails, texts and phone calls over the months of planning. My wife and I loved them and would definitely book them again!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • KImberly

KImberly · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience

Patrick and the team were amazing to work with. Patrick was always so responsive throughout the process. The night of the wedding, Patrick doubled as a wedding coordinator. He was seriously amazing and kept everything running smoothly. The team got the crowd on the dance floor - they were so interactive. I had several guests ask me about the band, people were raving about them all night. For me, my number one priorities were music + booze - and they delivered!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Katrina Crumley · Married on 03/30/2019

Dj for Wedding

Now that we are back from our honeymoon and getting back to normal life, we want to reach out and thank you for what an AMAZING job you did at our wedding! You and your partner were so organized and helpful which we greatly appreciated. We especially liked how you opened up the dance floor with "Piano Man" with everyone around us. This was a great tactic to get everyone on the dance floor right away which worked! Similarly, we also really liked how you ended the night with "Lean On Me" with everyone around us. This was a very fun and unique ending! Another thing that we greatly appreciated was how you made it a point to get both Scott and I on the dance floor at various times throughout the night. I often hear how couples barely see each other at their reception because of how hectic it is and I was really happy with how often we were on the dance floor together. More than what I anticipated! The balloon drop - thank you again for pulling the ripcord! This was so much fun and we're really happy we did it! So thank you again for everything!! It was such a wonderful night!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Lisa Schoenwetter · Married on 10/12/2018

Fabulous Band for your wedding!

Very professional & detailed band. Once they were hired we never looked back, Patrick kept us informed & updated as needed. From the DJ service during cocktail hour, to piano during dinner and live band for the dance it was Fabulous! Our Guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had. The dance floor was full all night long.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Green Fourteen Weddings 2

Tera · Married on 09/15/2018

We have had so many comments from the wedding guests about how great our band was, and they are right! The band members traveled around the tables singing and really got our guests involved. They worked so hard for three straight hours, no breaks, and our guests had the best time ever! Still smiling over the memories created with Green14’s help!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/07/2018

We have used Green Fourteen for our event for 6 years now. We keep asking them back because the attendees absolutely love them! Since the band is so interactive, They get the crowd up and dancing instead of sitting in their chair. Patrick responds very quick and is there to help you with any and all questions along the way. We like them so much, I just hired them for another event I was chairing! They are are absolute best is music, sound, and professionalism ! You won’t find better!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2018

This is by far the BEST BAND in the area. Patrick is engaging and kept the guests on their feet dancing all night long. There was not an open spot on the dance floor from the time the music began until everyone was finally kicked out because the event ended!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kat · Married on 09/07/2018

We loved having Green Fourteen at our event! I have never seen so many people get on the dance floor and have a good time! I highly recommend them! Can’t wait to dance the night away with you all again in the future!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • I

IBT · Married on 09/07/2018

Great group of professionals to work with. Stepped in wherever needed and went over the top entertainment. You will not be disappointed with their creativity and interaction. A sure crowd pleaser. Thanks for making our event a success with positive feedback from our guests.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Vincent · Married on 09/02/2018

Don’t think, just book. I was super skeptical about how many 5 star reviews Patrick and the band had, thinking there was no way people loved them this much. I did some digging from past customers, and everyone sad exactly what I’m about to say. Our guests raved about the “best wedding band ever” the entire night. The band knows how to interact with the crowd and make everyone feel part of the action. As a musician myself, he went above and beyond to make sure I was able to play a song for my wife on acoustic guitar, as well as play “Sweet Home Chicago” with the band. The energy was off the charts the whole night, and some of my favorite memories of the evening are due to Green Fourteen.

More important, Patrick has such passion and drive, and works with you to not only make the band amazing, but coordinate the event so that it goes off as seamlessly as possible. Patrick comes off very high energy, but thats only because he has such enthusiasm and drive. Green Fourteen also provides tremendous value compared to other bands. I’ll let you do your own research, but I can tell you it was the single largest expenditure other than the venue and food, and it still felt worth it. If you’re debating between bands or band and DJ, just know you won’t regret hiring Green Fourteen!

Sent on 09/04/2018

geraldine · Married on 08/04/2018

Patrick and the band made it the Best Wedding Ever!
    I am the mother of the bride & sooooo many people said everything was wonderful but the band took it to a whole new level. They played without breaks, with so much energy. At the end of the evening we still had over 100 people dancing. People that leave weddings @ 10:PM stayed & People that never dance, Danced! From the 1st time I emailed Patrick to the end of the night I would not have changed a thing. They made the wedding a evening to remember!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2018

Hire a wedding band over a DJ and make the investment! Patrick responded to my emails right away and was so helpful during the whole process. It didn’t matter if I emailed Patrick at 7am or 2am, he always responded accordingly. I just got married and the first thing that our guests have said after congrats was, “That band was amazing, and how did you find them?!” Everyone was on the floor dancing, even my husband’s Uncle that never dances!!! Green Fourteen had such great energy and engaged every single one of our guests. They would come off of the stage to dance and sing, and they even sang on top of chairs too! The band played for three straight hours without a break. The band also signed our wedding board. It was a night that my husband and I will never forget along with plenty of dancing!!! Patrick is a pro at what he does and he’s very passionate about his job. Hire Green Fourteen and you will not regret it :)

Sent on 06/12/2018

Joel · Married on 05/12/2018

Numerous comments from our guests about how good the band was. One guest said the band was good enough to just watch. Excellent singing voices. Band sent singers and dancers onto the dance floor to keep guests involved. Wedding coordinator said she had never seen another band do as well keeping guests on the dance floor. Band took no breaks once they began playing.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Cheryl a · Married on 05/12/2018

The band was electrifying - they kept everyone on the dance floor, young and not-so-young, playing nonstop for 3 hours. They were very accommodating during the planning stages, and worked within the parameters of the venue.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Katy · Married on 03/10/2018

A letter to Green Fourteen:
    We did it!! Actually you did it! What a fabulous celebration we had Saturday night. The band was absolutely amazing. Friends and family danced all night and were so impressed with the talent - singers, dancers, you - incredible! Everyone loved the band. And we know, the bank makes the wedding!

We also pretty much kept to schedule. Is that not wonderful? Thank you for your help in planning and executing. Angie had complete confidence in you and she was right.

We will be highly recommending you to friends and family. You made the night magical!

With much gratitude,
    Katy, Angie, Sean and Vic

Sent on 03/24/2018

Selena · Married on 12/08/2017

I loved everything about it. He was so helpful with everything my dress and my venue. Literally couldn’t have asked for anything better! He was the reason why I was so happy on my wedding day, he made sure I was happy and comfortable on my day!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Margaret · Married on 12/02/2017

Best decision we made booking Green Fourteen! They are incredible…every member is such a talent! When the singers are not singing, they are dancing and interacting with the crowd. It’s impossible not to want to dance. They perform a wide variety of old and new songs, and put their own spin on each. All of our guests were out of their seats, if they weren’t on the dance floor, they were engaged in some way. The band added so much to the evening, it wouldn’t have been the same without them.

They were also extremely professional. Patrick was very easy to work with when it came to booking. He was responsive and covered all the bases right from the start. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Green Fourteen was absolutely unbelievable!! I couldn't have imagined booking a better band for our wedding in October 2017! Patrick was by far the greatest, as he was almost like my very own wedding planner!!! He made our night go off without a hitch! The energy that this band has it amazing, they had every single guest out on the dance floor the entire night! I received so many compliments on the band and have even had guests say they want to book them for private parties; they were that good! They absolutely killed it and I still have wedding guests talking about them in February!! Definitely suggesting this band to every future bride out there!!! I CANNOT thank Patrick and the band enough for helping us throw one of the most special parties we'll ever have! THANK YOU GREEN FOURTEEN!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

All of the positive reviews are 100% TRUE. Our wedding was just this past Saturday. We planned the whole thing from LA to have in Chicago - and these guys MADE the event so incredibly memorable to us and our guests who flew in from all over LA, New York and of course some local Chicagoans... all of them were blown away. Literally the hashtag trending on my facebook page right now is #bestweddingbandever. It's the first thing my guests have mentioned talking to them after the wedding. Vendors too. Both our caterer and our photographer reached out asking who the band was b/c they were incredible. Music was very important to us when planning our wedding. Honestly i was slightly tepid prior to the wedding b/c of how affordable they were in comparison to other bands. Besides saying "I do" - hiring them was the smartest thing my Groom and I have done. Patrick said that they always over deliver, and I just thought that was something you say, but he is a man true to his word. They played longer then they said they would - playing songs everyone loved! They really added so much fun and energy to the reception, my feet are still happily sore. I told my now husband that I want to have an anniversary party just so we can rehire them. Do not hesitate to book them for your wedding (or any event really, they are legit!), and tell me if you do, b/c I'll want to crash your party. ;-) PS - Highly recommend you get the saxophonist in your band package.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Ekatarina · Married on 07/14/2017

Patrick doody was amazing! He made my wedding night unforgettable. He accommodated to all of my crazy requests without a problem. Made it a point for me to know that this was my wife’s and I time To shine. He took all the stress out of our hands and took control. Made sure EVERYTHING was handled and came out even better than what we expected. I will most definitely recommend him to my friends for future weddings.

Sent on 12/22/2017