Green Designs Reviews

Green Designs 5
Green Designs 6
Green Designs 7

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2015

Jan was extremely helpful and flexible. We had to change some things around throughout the time that we worked together, and Jan was very understanding. She made sure to meet my needs, but also give suggestions regarding her professional opinion and expertise. The flowers were all beautifully arranged. We had bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and three vases on each dining table. Jan did a wonderful job and listened carefully to what I wanted. There is nothing bad to say at all- she is great at what she does and helped to make my wedding beautiful!!!!!!

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you, Hannah for your kind words! I loved working with you.

Caroline · Married on 05/29/2015

It was great working with Jane and her team! She is so sweet and wants to give you exactly what you want! She was affordable and created beautiful floral bouquets!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you so much! My team loved creating the bouquets for your wedding. You were great to work with!

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2015

Jan was a pleasure to work with from the beginning planning stages to the set up of the event. She was always mindful of my budget and maintained reasonable expectations to ensure we stayed within that budget. Her flower arrangements were gorgeous and everything I asked for. She is a wonderful florist and incredibly flexible vender.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you Kelly! Your team was wonderful to work with and made my job so easy. Best of luck on your new adventure in Texas! Stay in touch.

loretta · Married on 05/02/2015

Jan and her team did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. I told her what I wanted, and she made it happen. the flowers were very fresh and they lasted a very long time after the wedding. I loved them and I always love Jan.

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks, Loretta! I loved doing the flowers for your wedding. Loved the farm! Keep in touch.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/21/2015

I loved working with Jan! She is an amazing florist and was very helpful in planning our arrangements - suggesting ideas, resources and flowers that would be in season. Her flowers stayed fresh and vibrant all day, and leading up to our wedding she was quick to respond to emails and her flexible schedule allowed us to meet when it was convenient for us.

I would definitely recommend Green Designs. Jan is exactly the kind of person you want to work with on any big event - responsive, positive can-do attitude, but also laid back in a way that took the edge off planning our wedding.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you Olivia! You were awesome to work with. I really appreciate your kind words on weddingwire. Thanks, Jan

Laurie · Married on 08/09/2014

I contacted Green Designs with very little lead time to help with the flowers for our sons wedding. Not only did Jan say she would help but she did the most awesome job on the flowers she provided for the rehearsal dinner, wedding party, and reception. Way beyond anything we could have imagined. So beautiful. Would recommend Jan and her company to any one any time!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks, Laurie! I loved working with you and your family and I hope we can work together again in Charlotte!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/14/2014

I don't even know where to begin!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all that Jan and her team did for my big special day! I had a list of Pinterest pictures showing exactly what I wanted. They went above and beyond any expectations I may have had!! In showing her what I wanted she also got to know what my theme was, my colors, etc and incorporated all of that into my beautiful bouquet. The flowers were gorgeous! They were fresh, colorful, vibrant, quite simply put....the cream of the crop. Not to mention, so very reasonable. Budget can be a big thing to couples however Jan was able to meet all I wanted and STILL stay within what we were comfortable with. I think these ladies are highly professional, reasonable....simply put....they know what they are doing!!! I will continue to recommend Jan and her company any chance I get!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks, Whitney! We had so much fun fixing the flowers and designs for your wedding. You were a stunning bride. I loved your choice of flowers and it was a delight to work with you. Thanks for including us in your big day. Jan and Mary

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

Jan Hendrickson with Green Designs LLC was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our flowers for our wedding were perfect! I gave her our color scheme and my favorite flowers (daisies and peonies) and she was able to create lovely table settings, arch flowers, boutonnieres and bouquets. Thank you again Jan!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you, Sarah for allowing me to assist you with your flowers. I had so much fun designing your pieces! You were awesome to work with. Jan

Tara · Married on 05/24/2014

Our wedding theme was "Classic, Classy, and Comfortable". We did sunflowers with greenery and baby's breath with black and white damask. Jan Hendrickson from Green Designs LLC in Roanoke helped us come up with simple centerpieces of either sunflower bunches, or greenery and baby's breath floating in water sitting on mirrors surrounded by candles. It was an effective and beautiful visual... and less than $10 per centerpiece! She also made our fishing boutineer vison come to life by incorporating fishing lures on all of the guy's flowers. Everything she did was beautiful, fresh, and affordable!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks, Tara. What fun it was creating your vision, especially the fishing lure boutonnieres!

Dominique · Married on 09/28/2013

Jan was absolutely wonderful to work with for your wedding. She is an excellent communicator and will stick to your budget. We meet at least once to go over the ideas I had for my wedding and she made wonderful alternative recommendations for flowers that weren't as expensive since I had a tight budget. Jan was one of the best communicators I worked with for the wedding as she always kept me in the loop on the flower arrangements (flower options, colors, status updates, ect) and also sent me a "teaser" photos for my bouquets.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Diane · Married on 07/21/2012

Best wedding florist around! Delivered everything I asked for to a tee! Even the guests had flowers to take home!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Erin · Married on 08/04/2007

Jan is very professional and gave me exactly what I wanted for my special day. She has great ideas for various venues and gives her honest opinion about deliverables. My wedding was at SML outdoors with reception indoors. She furnished both settings with arrangements and decor. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jenna · Married on 07/08/2017

Green Designs did a great job designing the bouquets for my wedding! I was very happy with the final products.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Green Designs 8

Candy · Married on 06/06/2015

Green Designs is great! My daughter and I were delighted with the table arrangements and all the wedding party flowers. The bride's bouquet was so beautiful and fit my daughter's personality perfectly! I loved my wrist corsage with the special bracelets of beads used. Jan listened carefully to all our many thoughts and ideas and pulled together exactly what we were hoping for! She was wonderful to work with and very flexible with our time constraints for meeting. I highly recommend Green Designs for any floral decor - Jan's imagination knows no bounds!

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you, Candi! I loved working with you and Hannah.

Cris · Married on 08/09/2014

We were beyond pleased with the service that Jan provided for my son's wedding. Fran was great to work with and took the time to listen to the bride and make great suggestions on which flowers were in season that would go with her color scheme. Her suggestions kept the price reasonable and were just perfect. Fran's table arrangements, bouquets, flower girls' halos, corsages, and boutonnières were very creative and we received many positive comments from our guests . Fran went above and beyond just creating a beautiful setting . She recommended the perfect wedding director for the rehearsal dinner and wedding and even found volunteered to iron the seat covers before the reception . Would recommend her services without hesitation.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you, Cris for your great review and kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and Samantha.

Jan was great to work with. After an initial meeting when we discussed my likes and dislikes, Jan worked with me to pick out exactly the right flowers for my wedding. She was very creative with her designs, and she kept within the style we had discussed. Everything turned out beautifully and I couldn't have been happier with the result! She is also very considerate of cost, and works well within a budget, giving you the most "bang" for your buck.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Jan did our flowers for our wedding in late October. Everything was so easy, our first meeting I looked through magazines and picked out flowers I liked. I told her what colors I wanted and went from there. She even used fake flowers we bought and added to them to create decorations for the ceremony. Everything looked beyond amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Everyone loved my flowers because they were so bold and so fresh. Jan was very easy to work with as I had last minute changes to deal with in the wedding and she accommodated so. I would suggest her to anyone needing wonderful flowers at a great price!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you,too!

Flowers were beautiful and what I asked for!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Chandler · Married on 10/15/2016

I recently got married and we used Green Designs for our flowers. Jan was very detail oriented, making sure to really write down EVERYTHING that I wanted, and even offered up suggestions for flowers that might give me the look I was trying to accomplish. Jan invited me to come to the shop to watch them put my bouquet together specifically, but also the other flowers in our order, as well. It was very helpful and nerve-settling to me to be able to have input in the creation process of the flowers for my special day. This definitely alleviated a lot of my stress. They were all very good at showing me different options of where to place certain flowers to achieve a certain look, etc.. It was a fun day spent with these ladies, and I really appreciate their hard, and beautiful work!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you Chandler. You were great to work with, and such a beautiful bride!

Dara · Married on 08/10/2014

3.5

I attended a wedding a few weeks ago where Jan was the florist. Not only were the flower arrangements stunning but Jan was so delightful and wonderful to work with. I arrived early, as my husband was in the wedding and offered a helping hand to Jan who was setting up the room. We had a fun time chatting and I learned a lot about her style of work and impressive portfolio. For this particular wedding, the flowers were bright and beautiful and Jan hand crafted the most gorgeous, unique boutineer's using a decorative fishing hook ornaments. They wee so unique and so striking! I enjoyed meeting Jan and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks, Dara! I really enjoyed meeting you, also. It was a fun event. I appreciated all the help you gave me with the setup. Thanks again. Jan
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 10/22/2016

We used Green Design for our wedding flowers. The flowers looked fresh and lovely, just some of the stems broke easily so perhaps more wrapping to hold the bouquets together. I didnt know much about flowers and Jan was very helpful in helping to guide me for flowers that would fit my theme.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Jen · Married on 03/12/2005

Jan did a great job with my flowers. She made beautiful rainbow effect using roses (white, cream, light pink, darker pink, red) for my bouquet and my bridesmaids. She even made a "throw away" one for free! She also made boutineers for the men that were various colors of the roses in the bouquets. She did an excellent job decorating the church in ferns so the focus was on the flowers.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Molly · Married on 06/25/2016

4.2
      3.0

While it was hard to get the meeting (she forgot about us!) the end solution was great. very efficient and she knows what she is doing - quick to offer her opinion and suggestions based on what you are looking for. Also, very affordable. She was in and out on the day-of. Didn't even see her! When the flowers didn't look quite right based on what we had planned she called and quickly suggested something different and the result was great.

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 09/04/2016

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

Jan and Green Designs did the flowers for our wedding and reception and she did an excellent job! There was a minor mixup the day of the wedding, but Jan was quick to suggest an alternative and even refunded for the items that weren't used. We were so happy with the results and everything looked beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You were so easy to work with!