Green Designs LLC Reviews

42 | Roanoke, VA

42 Reviews for Green Designs LLC

42 Green Designs LLC Reviews

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Jan and her team create great quality arrangements at an amazing price! They were exactly what I was looking for for my wedding day. Thanks so much!

Brie · Married on 05/20/2018

Green Designs is THE BEST! They did our flowers for our wedding two months ago and we could not have asked for a more perfect job! Jan helped me pick the best flowers and colors for our wedding and was flexible on what options we had. Our questions were always answered promptly and with the utmost professionalism and kindness. Green designs is the place to be for your floral needs, we cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Wow! Thanks so much. You were great to work with, also. Keep in touch. Jan

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2018

Jan and her team did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding ceremony! She was great to work with and very communicative, which I really valued. Her work was absolutely beautiful and she made sure our flowers were perfect. We highly recommend Green Designs!

Green Designs LLC 1
    Green Designs LLC 2

Bethany · Married on 11/25/2017

I loved every second of working with Jan! I know absolutely nothing about flowers and she made it so, so easy to figure out exactly what I wanted. She was so responsive to emails and flexible with meet-ups. We ended up with exactly what we wanted and she came in and set up everything on our wedding day with no issues at all. I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Green Designs LLC's reply:

That was so sweet! Thank you, Bethany. It's brides like you that make me feel that I have the best job in the world! Jan
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 11/18/2017

Jan was super flexible and very patient with my request of flowers. Loved her work. It was perfect and better of what i described... she did an awesome job with my bouquet, bootneere and special order of tulips at last minute. Thank you so much!

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Jan and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! From day one, Jan was invested in making our dream a reality. She truly wanted to understand our vision for our wedding flowers, and she made a point get to know me and my soon-to-be husband while doing it. My husband and I were planning a long-distance wedding (to be held in Roanoke, VA), and she bent over backward to meet us when it was convenient for our schedule, email, and chat by phone leading up to the big day. She has an amazing eye for the right colors and combination of flowers. She made tons of suggestions, all of which resulted in the most beautiful collection of bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and floral accents on our wedding day. Her team was meticulous in preparing the arrangements and took extra time to make sure everything was placed in the correct locations on the day-of. Jan and her team's passion for what they do was obvious in the quality of their work. I cannot say enough - the flowers, greenery runners, and attention-to-detail was incredible! Would highly recommend Green Designs again and again. Wonderful team, beautiful flowers!! Thank you for making this such a memorable experience - you really are the best!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you, Katie! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for your kind words about Green Designs and my staff.

Callista · Married on 10/06/2017

Jan and her staff are absolutely amazing!! I am 2 hours away from Roanoke and took a shot in the dark on picking a florist within the Roanoke area. She exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier with my end result! She was very punctual, prompt, and extremely wonderful to work with!! She made my dream wedding turn into reality!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Green Designs LLC 3
    Green Designs LLC 4

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you, Callista! Thanks for taking a chance on me. Please send me some of your wedding photos so I can brag. Jan

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

We contracted Green Designs to prepare bouquets for our wedding. Jan and LeAnne took considerable time to discuss and enhance our vision for the arrangements and most importantly, executed them with perfection.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You were a wonderful bride to work with. Please keep us in mind if you ever need flowers for any occasion

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

Jan was amazing! Would highly recommend to any bride

Sent on 12/02/2017

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thanks, Bethany. It was fun preparing your flowers for your special day. We are glad you liked them! Jan

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

We had such a great experience with Green Designs. They were so affordable and made our wedding look absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend them to any bride who is unsure of just how they want their flowers.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! It was a pleasure working with you. We truly enjoyed arranging all your flowers!

Erica · Married on 07/08/2017

Jan was wonderful to work with!

Green Designs LLC 5
    Green Designs LLC 6
    Green Designs LLC 7

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2017

I had talked to several different florists before visiting Green Designs. Jan was very professional, and very reasonably priced. And as an educator, price is a concern. I showed her ideas that my daughter liked on Pinterest and she used those ideas, along with my daughter's color and flower preferences, to create gorgeous bouquets and arrangements. She delivered floral items to both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and set everything up beautifully. I would recommend Jan and Green Designs to anyone needing a florist in the Roanoke, VA area.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Green Designs LLC's reply:

I truly enjoyed working with you and your daughter. Thank you for your kind words.

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2016

You guys are amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Hannah. It was so fun working with you . You are a special lady. Jan

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

Jan was a great asset to have for our wedding. She guided us through the planning process. She helped us choose the perfect flowers for the time of year and suggested beautiful, yet affordable, options. The floral arrangements looked great and we received many compliments on them :)

Sent on 10/23/2015

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thanks, Lindsay. You were wonderful to work with.

Ariana · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I hired Jan Hendrickson at Green Designs to handle all things floral for our wedding. We truly could not have been happier with her service and with the beautiful decor she created for our ceremony and reception. Her floral work was amazing...from the gorgeous bouquets to the flower arches that were perfectly placed over the ceremony site, it was perfection. Jan was easy to work with; she was always available to meet in person, by email, or on the phone. During our first conversation, she was thorough in her details and asked all the right questions - it's like she already knew what I wanted! I showed her some pictures and she took it from there, greatly exceeding my expectations and vision for the wedding day flowers. All at a completely reasonable price.

On our wedding day, a hurricane decided to come through town so we had a torrential downpour for the entire day. Our wedding was planned for outdoors, but everything moved inside last minute. Jan and her crew quickly adjusted and made everything in the reception hall gorgeous. She even took extra time and made the bouquets and other floral arrangements even fuller than usual (at no additional charge) to try and make up for mother nature's visit on our wedding day. One of my favorite parts, the flower boxes (centerpieces for the tables), were honestly better than I could have imagined and greatly exceeded my expectations. Green Designs was so wonderful to work with and we are so grateful of all of their hard work in making our wedding day the best ever. I would absolutely recommend Green Designs to any bride!

Sent on 11/30/2015

OH WOW. I may start crying! That is so nice! Jan

Amie · Married on 09/19/2015

Jan was wonderful to work with and her work was absolutely beautiful! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and I received so many compliments on them!

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Jan did a fabulous job with the floral decor for our wedding and reception. Everything was just as I had dreamed it would be! We got so many compliments on the flowers! Thanks again so much for making our day special!

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2015

Jan was extremely helpful and flexible. We had to change some things around throughout the time that we worked together, and Jan was very understanding. She made sure to meet my needs, but also give suggestions regarding her professional opinion and expertise. The flowers were all beautifully arranged. We had bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and three vases on each dining table. Jan did a wonderful job and listened carefully to what I wanted. There is nothing bad to say at all- she is great at what she does and helped to make my wedding beautiful!!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you, Hannah for your kind words! I loved working with you.

Caroline · Married on 05/29/2015

It was great working with Jane and her team! She is so sweet and wants to give you exactly what you want! She was affordable and created beautiful floral bouquets!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! My team loved creating the bouquets for your wedding. You were great to work with! Jan

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2015

Jan was a pleasure to work with from the beginning planning stages to the set up of the event. She was always mindful of my budget and maintained reasonable expectations to ensure we stayed within that budget. Her flower arrangements were gorgeous and everything I asked for. She is a wonderful florist and incredibly flexible vender.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Kelly! Your team was wonderful to work with and made my job so easy. Best of luck on your new adventure in Texas! Stay in touch. Jan

loretta · Married on 05/02/2015

Jan and her team did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. I told her what I wanted, and she made it happen. the flowers were very fresh and they lasted a very long time after the wedding. I loved them and I always love Jan.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thanks, Loretta! I loved doing the flowers for your wedding. Loved the farm! Keep in touch.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/21/2015

I loved working with Jan! She is an amazing florist and was very helpful in planning our arrangements - suggesting ideas, resources and flowers that would be in season. Her flowers stayed fresh and vibrant all day, and leading up to our wedding she was quick to respond to emails and her flexible schedule allowed us to meet when it was convenient for us.

I would definitely recommend Green Designs. Jan is exactly the kind of person you want to work with on any big event - responsive, positive can-do attitude, but also laid back in a way that took the edge off planning our wedding.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Olivia! You were awesome to work with. I really appreciate your kind words on weddingwire. Thanks, Jan

Laurie · Married on 08/09/2014

I contacted Green Designs with very little lead time to help with the flowers for our sons wedding. Not only did Jan say she would help but she did the most awesome job on the flowers she provided for the rehearsal dinner, wedding party, and reception. Way beyond anything we could have imagined. So beautiful. Would recommend Jan and her company to any one any time!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thanks, Laurie! I loved working with you and your family and I hope we can work together again in Charlotte!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/14/2014

I don't even know where to begin!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all that Jan and her team did for my big special day! I had a list of Pinterest pictures showing exactly what I wanted. They went above and beyond any expectations I may have had!! In showing her what I wanted she also got to know what my theme was, my colors, etc and incorporated all of that into my beautiful bouquet. The flowers were gorgeous! They were fresh, colorful, vibrant, quite simply put....the cream of the crop. Not to mention, so very reasonable. Budget can be a big thing to couples however Jan was able to meet all I wanted and STILL stay within what we were comfortable with. I think these ladies are highly professional, reasonable....simply put....they know what they are doing!!! I will continue to recommend Jan and her company any chance I get!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Green Designs LLC's reply:

Thanks, Whitney! We had so much fun fixing the flowers and designs for your wedding. You were a stunning bride. I loved your choice of flowers and it was a delight to work with you. Thanks for including us in your big day. Jan and Mary