Green Designs Reviews

Green Designs 6
Green Designs 7
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 12/06/2018

Flowers were better than I could picture.

When I met with Jan I immediately get at ease with the whole process. She helped me pick out flowers and understood exactly what I want. Meeting with her was the first time in the wedding planning process where I didn’t feel like she was trying to run up my total. She was looking out for our wedding and gave advice on how to get our vision. I would recommend this florist to everyone. She made our day perfect.

Kelsey O'hara · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful arrangements, excellent service!

Jan was great to work with for our December 1st wedding. I really appreciated how she was always available if I had a question or a change. The arrangements turned out beautifully, and it was such a great value. I had a limited budget, but Jan very easily worked with me and I didn't feel like we had to "skimp" on anything. Other florists I spoke with were not as flexible or understanding. Our ceremony and reception were even in two different places, 45 minutes apart, and it was not a problem for Jan. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible experience

Jan and her team created the most amazing bouquet, swag, and other bundles of wild greens for my bohemian wedding! They were kind, generous, and the flowers turned out better than I envisioned!!

Jordan · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything was great!

I absolutely loved all of our bouquets, esp mine!

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely breathtaking!

Jan was able to fit my rustic bohemian theme together to create wonderful masterpieces. My flower crown was a huge hit. She worked within my very tight budget and was able to create the pieces promptly! Even with the crazy weather we were having! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a great florist. Truly one of a kind. Loved the cats too!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Service!

Jan and the staff at Green Designs were excellent! Jan was super helpful about helping us decide what flowers and arrangements we wanted to be part of our wedding. She was very knowlwedgable about our venue and knew what would look best. She and her staff came and did the flower set up for us, which was super helpful. I'm so glad we chose Green Designs to be part of our special day!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Green Designs 8
    Green Designs 9
    Green Designs 10

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2018

Jan was a pleasure to work with!

Jan did such an amazing job of listening to what I (and my mom) wanted, and providing the most amazing creations in response! She was very easy to communicate with, which was important as I was an out-of-state bride. Loved her work!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Jan and her team create great quality arrangements at an amazing price! They were exactly what I was looking for for my wedding day. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Brie · Married on 05/20/2018

Green Designs is THE BEST! They did our flowers for our wedding two months ago and we could not have asked for a more perfect job! Jan helped me pick the best flowers and colors for our wedding and was flexible on what options we had. Our questions were always answered promptly and with the utmost professionalism and kindness. Green designs is the place to be for your floral needs, we cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Green Designs's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much. You were great to work with, also. Keep in touch.

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2018

Jan and her team did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding ceremony! She was great to work with and very communicative, which I really valued. Her work was absolutely beautiful and she made sure our flowers were perfect. We highly recommend Green Designs!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Green Designs 11
    Green Designs 12

Bethany · Married on 11/25/2017

I loved every second of working with Jan! I know absolutely nothing about flowers and she made it so, so easy to figure out exactly what I wanted. She was so responsive to emails and flexible with meet-ups. We ended up with exactly what we wanted and she came in and set up everything on our wedding day with no issues at all. I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Green Designs's reply:

That was so sweet! Thank you, Bethany. It's brides like you that make me feel that I have the best job in the world!
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 11/18/2017

Jan was super flexible and very patient with my request of flowers. Loved her work. It was perfect and better of what i described... she did an awesome job with my bouquet, bootneere and special order of tulips at last minute. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Jan and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! From day one, Jan was invested in making our dream a reality. She truly wanted to understand our vision for our wedding flowers, and she made a point get to know me and my soon-to-be husband while doing it. My husband and I were planning a long-distance wedding (to be held in Roanoke, VA), and she bent over backward to meet us when it was convenient for our schedule, email, and chat by phone leading up to the big day. She has an amazing eye for the right colors and combination of flowers. She made tons of suggestions, all of which resulted in the most beautiful collection of bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and floral accents on our wedding day. Her team was meticulous in preparing the arrangements and took extra time to make sure everything was placed in the correct locations on the day-of. Jan and her team's passion for what they do was obvious in the quality of their work. I cannot say enough - the flowers, greenery runners, and attention-to-detail was incredible! Would highly recommend Green Designs again and again. Wonderful team, beautiful flowers!! Thank you for making this such a memorable experience - you really are the best!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you, Katie! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for your kind words about Green Designs and my staff.

Callista · Married on 10/06/2017

Jan and her staff are absolutely amazing!! I am 2 hours away from Roanoke and took a shot in the dark on picking a florist within the Roanoke area. She exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier with my end result! She was very punctual, prompt, and extremely wonderful to work with!! She made my dream wedding turn into reality!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Green Designs 13
    Green Designs 14

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you, Callista! Thanks for taking a chance on me. Please send me some of your wedding photos so I can brag.

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

We contracted Green Designs to prepare bouquets for our wedding. Jan and LeAnne took considerable time to discuss and enhance our vision for the arrangements and most importantly, executed them with perfection.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You were a wonderful bride to work with. Please keep us in mind if you ever need flowers for any occasion

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

Jan was amazing! Would highly recommend to any bride

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks, Bethany. It was fun preparing your flowers for your special day. We are glad you liked them!

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

We had such a great experience with Green Designs. They were so affordable and made our wedding look absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend them to any bride who is unsure of just how they want their flowers.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Green Designs's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! It was a pleasure working with you. We truly enjoyed arranging all your flowers!

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

Green Designs truly captured everything I envisioned for my bouquet. I cannot recommend them enough ! They take in everything you request and add their own creativity. I was in LOVE with my flowers.

Green Designs's reply:

Wow! Thanks for your kind words. It was great working with you.

Erica · Married on 07/08/2017

Jan was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Green Designs 15
    Green Designs 16
    Green Designs 17

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2017

I had talked to several different florists before visiting Green Designs. Jan was very professional, and very reasonably priced. And as an educator, price is a concern. I showed her ideas that my daughter liked on Pinterest and she used those ideas, along with my daughter's color and flower preferences, to create gorgeous bouquets and arrangements. She delivered floral items to both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and set everything up beautifully. I would recommend Jan and Green Designs to anyone needing a florist in the Roanoke, VA area.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Green Designs's reply:

I truly enjoyed working with you and your daughter. Thank you for your kind words.

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2016

You guys are amazing! Thank you!

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks, Hannah. It was so fun working with you . You are a special lady.

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

Jan was a great asset to have for our wedding. She guided us through the planning process. She helped us choose the perfect flowers for the time of year and suggested beautiful, yet affordable, options. The floral arrangements looked great and we received many compliments on them :)

Sent on 10/23/2015

Green Designs's reply:

Thanks, Lindsay. You were wonderful to work with.

Ariana · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I hired Jan Hendrickson at Green Designs to handle all things floral for our wedding. We truly could not have been happier with her service and with the beautiful decor she created for our ceremony and reception. Her floral work was amazing...from the gorgeous bouquets to the flower arches that were perfectly placed over the ceremony site, it was perfection. Jan was easy to work with; she was always available to meet in person, by email, or on the phone. During our first conversation, she was thorough in her details and asked all the right questions - it's like she already knew what I wanted! I showed her some pictures and she took it from there, greatly exceeding my expectations and vision for the wedding day flowers. All at a completely reasonable price.

On our wedding day, a hurricane decided to come through town so we had a torrential downpour for the entire day. Our wedding was planned for outdoors, but everything moved inside last minute. Jan and her crew quickly adjusted and made everything in the reception hall gorgeous. She even took extra time and made the bouquets and other floral arrangements even fuller than usual (at no additional charge) to try and make up for mother nature's visit on our wedding day. One of my favorite parts, the flower boxes (centerpieces for the tables), were honestly better than I could have imagined and greatly exceeded my expectations. Green Designs was so wonderful to work with and we are so grateful of all of their hard work in making our wedding day the best ever. I would absolutely recommend Green Designs to any bride!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Green Designs's reply:

OH WOW. I may start crying! That is so nice!

Amie · Married on 09/19/2015

Jan was wonderful to work with and her work was absolutely beautiful! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and I received so many compliments on them!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Jan did a fabulous job with the floral decor for our wedding and reception. Everything was just as I had dreamed it would be! We got so many compliments on the flowers! Thanks again so much for making our day special!

Sent on 04/19/2016