38 Reviews for Green Designs LLC

Event Design (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)
38 Green Designs LLC Reviews

I loved every second of working with Jan! I know absolutely nothing about flowers and she made it so, so easy to figure out exactly what I wanted. She was so responsive to emails and flexible with meet-ups. We ended up with exactly what we wanted and she came in and set up everything on our wedding day with no issues at all. I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan was super flexible and very patient with my request of flowers. Loved her work. It was perfect and better of what i described... she did an awesome job with my bouquet, bootneere and special order of tulips at last minute. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Yasmin, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

Jan and her staff are absolutely amazing!! I am 2 hours away from Roanoke and took a shot in the dark on picking a florist within the Roanoke area. She exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier with my end result! She was very punctual, prompt, and extremely wonderful to work with!! She made my dream wedding turn into reality!

Profile Picture Callista, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We contracted Green Designs to prepare bouquets for our wedding. Jan and LeAnne took considerable time to discuss and enhance our vision for the arrangements and most importantly, executed them with perfection.

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Jan was amazing! Would highly recommend to any bride

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had such a great experience with Green Designs. They were so affordable and made our wedding look absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend them to any bride who is unsure of just how they want their flowers.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jan was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had talked to several different florists before visiting Green Designs. Jan was very professional, and very reasonably priced. And as an educator, price is a concern. I showed her ideas that my daughter liked on Pinterest and she used those ideas, along with my daughter's color and flower preferences, to create gorgeous bouquets and arrangements. She delivered floral items to both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and set everything up beautifully. I would recommend Jan and Green Designs to anyone needing a florist in the Roanoke, VA area.

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You guys are amazing! Thank you!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jan was a great asset to have for our wedding. She guided us through the planning process. She helped us choose the perfect flowers for the time of year and suggested beautiful, yet affordable, options. The floral arrangements looked great and we received many compliments on them :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My husband and I hired Jan Hendrickson at Green Designs to handle all things floral for our wedding. We truly could not have been happier with her service and with the beautiful decor she created for our ceremony and reception. Her floral work was amazing...from the gorgeous bouquets to the flower arches that were perfectly placed over the ceremony site, it was perfection. Jan was easy to work with; she was always available to meet in person, by email, or on the phone. During our first conversation, she was thorough in her details and asked all the right questions - it's like she already knew what I wanted! I showed her some pictures and she took it from there, greatly exceeding my expectations and vision for the wedding day flowers. All at a completely reasonable price.

On our wedding day, a hurricane decided to come through town so we had a torrential downpour for the entire day. Our wedding was planned for outdoors, but everything moved inside last minute. Jan and her crew quickly adjusted and made everything in the reception hall gorgeous. She even took extra time and made the bouquets and other floral arrangements even fuller than usual (at no additional charge) to try and make up for mother nature's visit on our wedding day. One of my favorite parts, the flower boxes (centerpieces for the tables), were honestly better than I could have imagined and greatly exceeded my expectations. Green Designs was so wonderful to work with and we are so grateful of all of their hard work in making our wedding day the best ever. I would absolutely recommend Green Designs to any bride!

Profile Picture Ariana, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jan was wonderful to work with and her work was absolutely beautiful! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and I received so many compliments on them!

Profile Picture Amie , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan did a fabulous job with the floral decor for our wedding and reception. Everything was just as I had dreamed it would be! We got so many compliments on the flowers! Thanks again so much for making our day special!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/22/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jan was extremely helpful and flexible. We had to change some things around throughout the time that we worked together, and Jan was very understanding. She made sure to meet my needs, but also give suggestions regarding her professional opinion and expertise. The flowers were all beautifully arranged. We had bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and three vases on each dining table. Jan did a wonderful job and listened carefully to what I wanted. There is nothing bad to say at all- she is great at what she does and helped to make my wedding beautiful!!!!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was great working with Jane and her team! She is so sweet and wants to give you exactly what you want! She was affordable and created beautiful floral bouquets!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Jan was a pleasure to work with from the beginning planning stages to the set up of the event. She was always mindful of my budget and maintained reasonable expectations to ensure we stayed within that budget. Her flower arrangements were gorgeous and everything I asked for. She is a wonderful florist and incredibly flexible vender.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan and her team did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. I told her what I wanted, and she made it happen. the flowers were very fresh and they lasted a very long time after the wedding. I loved them and I always love Jan.

Profile Picture loretta, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Jan! She is an amazing florist and was very helpful in planning our arrangements - suggesting ideas, resources and flowers that would be in season. Her flowers stayed fresh and vibrant all day, and leading up to our wedding she was quick to respond to emails and her flexible schedule allowed us to meet when it was convenient for us.

I would definitely recommend Green Designs. Jan is exactly the kind of person you want to work with on any big event - responsive, positive can-do attitude, but also laid back in a way that took the edge off planning our wedding.

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/21/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I contacted Green Designs with very little lead time to help with the flowers for our sons wedding. Not only did Jan say she would help but she did the most awesome job on the flowers she provided for the rehearsal dinner, wedding party, and reception. Way beyond anything we could have imagined. So beautiful. Would recommend Jan and her company to any one any time!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I don't even know where to begin!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all that Jan and her team did for my big special day! I had a list of Pinterest pictures showing exactly what I wanted. They went above and beyond any expectations I may have had!! In showing her what I wanted she also got to know what my theme was, my colors, etc and incorporated all of that into my beautiful bouquet. The flowers were gorgeous! They were fresh, colorful, vibrant, quite simply put....the cream of the crop. Not to mention, so very reasonable. Budget can be a big thing to couples however Jan was able to meet all I wanted and STILL stay within what we were comfortable with. I think these ladies are highly professional, reasonable....simply put....they know what they are doing!!! I will continue to recommend Jan and her company any chance I get!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan Hendrickson with Green Designs LLC was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our flowers for our wedding were perfect! I gave her our color scheme and my favorite flowers (daisies and peonies) and she was able to create lovely table settings, arch flowers, boutonnieres and bouquets. Thank you again Jan!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding theme was "Classic, Classy, and Comfortable". We did sunflowers with greenery and baby's breath with black and white damask. Jan Hendrickson from Green Designs LLC in Roanoke helped us come up with simple centerpieces of either sunflower bunches, or greenery and baby's breath floating in water sitting on mirrors surrounded by candles. It was an effective and beautiful visual... and less than $10 per centerpiece! She also made our fishing boutineer vison come to life by incorporating fishing lures on all of the guy's flowers. Everything she did was beautiful, fresh, and affordable!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan was absolutely wonderful to work with for your wedding. She is an excellent communicator and will stick to your budget. We meet at least once to go over the ideas I had for my wedding and she made wonderful alternative recommendations for flowers that weren't as expensive since I had a tight budget. Jan was one of the best communicators I worked with for the wedding as she always kept me in the loop on the flower arrangements (flower options, colors, status updates, ect) and also sent me a "teaser" photos for my bouquets.

Profile Picture Dominique, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Best wedding florist around! Delivered everything I asked for to a tee! Even the guests had flowers to take home!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/21/12, 1 Review