Green Apple Catering Reviews

Green Apple Catering 3
Green Apple Catering 4
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious food, wonderful staff!

My husband and I had the idea of doing a breakfast for dinner menu for our wedding, which most caterers didn't offer. Green Apple created the perfect menu for us with a variety of options and hors d'oeuvres to complement it. There was something for everyone. We had a food tasting before the wedding and it was SO GOOD we didn't change one thing and my husband wished we could eat their food more often. All of our guests loved the food, even our pickiest family eaters were raving about it! Not only was it delicious but the owners were so kind, helpful, and wonderful to work with. They made everything so easy for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing. We would highly recommend them for any wedding or event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Savanna · Married on 01/06/2018

I cannot say enough about Green Apple!! They were absolutely amazing! The staff was really nice and professional and the owner was so helpful with picking out the perfect menu for us. Not to mention the food was INCREDIBLE! So happy we had them cater our wedding!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Green Apple Catering 5
    Green Apple Catering 6
    Green Apple Catering 7
    Green Apple Catering 8

Tara · Married on 12/19/2015

Jose and I are thrilled we chose Green Apple Catering to cater both our rehearsal and wedding day! The staff is extremely amazing and so easy to work with. They worked with us to provide a menu that was just what we were looking for! We were able to enjoy our dinner and had nothing to stress about.They are organized, professional, and all the food is absolutely delicious! From start to finish our experience with Green Apple Catering was excellent! We highly recommend them!

Thanks again for all you did for us!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Donna · Married on 11/27/2015

Valerie and her gang are the best!! She graciously agreed to do my daighter's wedding reception with less than 2 month's notice and the day after a holiday to boot! She went above and beyond to provide the most delicious food around and make sure everyone had all they could eat. Everything was perfect!!

Shelly · Married on 11/21/2015

Best food ever!! Valerie and the Green Apple Catering staff did an excellent job catering my sons wedding. The food was incredible and the service was excellent! They handled our 200 guests with ease. We are still getting compliments from our guests and inquiries as to what catering service we used. Our second son is getting married in 2017 and I can assure you that Green Apple Catering will be there!!
    Thanks again Valerie for not only helping to make the wedding a success but the rehearsal dinner too!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2015

Our wedding day was perfect and the food was incredible. The guests have commented so much on it even after the wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 02/07/2015

I'm so glad we had Green Apple Catering cater our wedding! They went above and beyond for our backyard wedding - everyone was eating right away and no one had to wait a long time at all. Plus, I heard raves about the BBQ! They are very professional, but will also make you feel like family at the same time. We love them!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2013

The Green Apple Catering staff catered to our every need. My guest still rave about the food. Three of my friends booked GAC for their weddings.

Menu:
    Appetizers: Bruschetta Bar, Ceviche, and Watermelon salad
    Salad: Can't recall name but it was amazing. Salad consisted of candied Walnuts, strawberries, feta and other things.
    Dinner: Prime Rib with horseradish potatoes and green beans
    Dessert: Homemade Mango Ice cream with pound cake

Lisa · Married on 11/02/2013

Our food was absolutely delicious!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Very good experience. Staff was friendly and well prepared.

Sent on 02/08/2016