20 Reviews for Greeley Country Club

Decor (1)
Drapery (1)
Lighting (1)
20 Greeley Country Club Reviews

Laura was amazing, she helped me and my mom through everything and planning. It was so easy, and the wedding day went off without a hitch and stayed on time. Laura thank you for making this momentous occasion stress free and flawless.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Laura Twogood was professional, fun, easy to work with, and on top of everything! She made my wife and I's experience of getting married stress free.
Everything went as planned, food was great, place was set up just right and the service was great.
Highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Adam, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Laura and the entire staff were great! She helped accommodate every need we had, even the last minute ones! Everything turned out beautifully and better than I could have expected :) the people who served my husband and I food were extremely nice and waited on is hand and foot. I'd recommend this venue to anyone!!

Profile Picture Mikayla, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Dessert, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

Couldn't have asked for anything more. Laura did an amazing job keeping our wedding organized and running smoothly! Great venue and would definitely recommend it!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a great experience working with the staff at the Greeley country club. They were very organized and responsive to questions as we planned our wedding. Our guests had only good things to say about the food and service at the reception. Our wedding day was amazing and we would definitely recommend the Greeley country club as a venue!

Profile Picture User7356609, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

100% Fantastic thank you Laura! She was always on top of things, and just purely a joy to work with Thank you for making our special day a breeze!

Profile Picture Meghan , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Laura was amazing to work with! Our day went off without a single problem. They were extremely accommodating to the large wedding we had. All of our guests were extremely pleased with how smooth everything went and the delicious dinner! Beautiful venue and the pictures turned out beautifully as well. I would highly recommend GCC to any bride to be!!!

Profile Picture Breann, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Day of wedding exceeded my expectations! Laura was so much help and was amazing at organizing and keeping everything on time!!! So glad we chose this hidden gem!!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Price shop. They were the best price and provided excellent food, service and venue options!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had a wonderful wedding reception at the Greeley Country Club! The staff was top-notch, from the sales manager to the banquet staff that served our guests. The ballroom was able to be transformed at a good cost to meet our vision and the space was conducive and comfortable for our 225 guests. The food was also delicious! All in all, a beautiful venue for a fun reception without breaking the bank.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The event coordinator Eric was invaluable to us for planning our wedding and answering my questions. The country club was a perfect venue to have everything in one place and their prices are entirely reasonable. The food was so so delicious and the staff was very knowledgeable regarding the food. A lot of their menu is gluten free as well, which I was unaware of until one of my guests asked prior to the wedding.

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cash Bar
3.5

We recommend to keep all your business with Eric he is great.

Profile Picture User5500494, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with the Country Club, they did a great job! We chose them because they were one of the few options in Greeley that could accommodate over 150 guests in the same room, and they don't charge a separate fee for renting the building. Friends were surprised to hear that you didn't have to be members. The event coordinator was very accommodating and polite in answering all my questions, and was quick to respond to emails. The food was AMAZING and they made it easy to accommodate for our guests with food allergies. Afterwards our families commented about how polite the catering staff was and how great they were about executing their job without being noticed. In planning a wedding and reception in 4 months time, I was so thankful for the level of service we received. I was able to use the decor that they offered and also put a personal touch on it.

Profile Picture User5527810, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The Greeley Country Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted to be in Greeley, and wanted the ceremony and reception at the same location. The ceremony was outside on the driving range, but we had the option to be on the covered patio if the weather didn't cooperate. The ballroom was perfect for the reception. Eric Crawford was great to work with, and was very patient with all our questions. We had a buffet dinner which was delicious, and they accommodated several special dietary requests. We especially appreciated the flexibility to make everything personal for us, from the bride entering in a horse drawn carriage, to the table decorations, to the Greek columns on the driving range.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We really enjoyed our wedding reception and felt that Eric was very easy to work with and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I used the Greeley Country Club for our wedding and it was AMAZING!!! the staff is wonderful, and super helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure that everything is set up and runs the way you have pictured. Eric and his team were AWESOME during the entire process of our wedding. the food was incredible, the location was gorgeous, the set up and everything was exactly the way we wanted it. They helped in every way that they possibly could have to make sure that our wedding day went smoothly. AND they are reasonably priced.. I had $120+ guests, and even with catering the Greeley Country Club was still less expensive than i would have paid at most other venues for JUST location. I highly recommend using this venue. For our event, the venue, and staff was nothing short of perfection!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am 100% satisfied with having my wedding at the GCC. The staff was phenomenal. Eric Crawford helped me so much and made everything from our first meeting until the last wedding detail a smooth transition. The price is much more competitive than other venues and frankly they weren't as nice. I had approximately 100 people at my wedding which was a great amount, you could have more but not many so if you're having a huge wedding this venue probably wouldn't be an option. The actual venue is beautiful. I didn't really do anything to decorate and the GCC includes so much with their pricing. The ballroom in and of itself is nice enough you don't really need to do anything! The food is top notch, we received so many compliments. Again, the staff along with Eric made the event. They were extremely professional and accommodating. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was. I 100% recommend any event here especially a wedding. Thank you GCC!!

Profile Picture Jodi, 3/21/15, 1 Review
4.7

Beautiful location and wonderful staff.

Profile Picture User4891022, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married at the Greeley Country Club on 8/23/14 and I cannot say enough positive things about the venue and staff! From the first day we toured the venue through the last dance at our wedding, and all of the planning months in-between, everyone at the GCC was unbelievably friendly and accommodating. Prior to the event, the coordinator was happy to do an on-site walkthrough with us to plan out all of the event details and when we showed up, EVERYTHING was set up exactly how we discussed - I feel like this is rare! Fast forward to the day of the wedding – wow! I don’t know how I would have made it through the day without the GCC staff! Let’s just say by the time we were starting pictures, it started to downpour and in true Bridezilla fashion, I completely panicked. The staff at the country club took care of everything. They even searched the entire club gathering umbrellas for the wedding party and to help transport guests from their cars to the building. I was in disbelief at their willingness to go above and beyond. Throughout the night, the staff helped the event progress smoothly and I couldn’t be more pleased with all of them! Moving on to the food – over a month has gone by and my guests are STILL commenting on how delicious the food was! To continue the theme of accommodating employees, the Chef was unbelievable as well. Of course all of the food we tried was delicious, so when we couldn’t make a decision, he was willing to modify the pasta buffet options to build a menu that suited our specific needs. Moving on to the venue itself – it was sooo beautiful AND inexpensive!! The ballroom was absolutely gorgeous, with an entire wall lined with full-length windows that overlook the golf course and breathtaking trees. I would absolutely recommend the Greeley Country Club to anyone looking for a great venue for an event. I loved every minute of my experience with them.

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/23/14, 1 Review