Greeley Country Club Reviews

Greeley Country Club 3
Greeley Country Club 4
Greeley Country Club 5

Carrie · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was beautiful and just what we expected/wanted for our special day. We would love to repeat our wonderful day over and over again at this amazing venue. Couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception!

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Laura was amazing, she helped me and my mom through everything and planning. It was so easy, and the wedding day went off without a hitch and stayed on time. Laura thank you for making this momentous occasion stress free and flawless.

Adam · Married on 11/04/2017

Laura Twogood was professional, fun, easy to work with, and on top of everything! She made my wife and I's experience of getting married stress free.
    Everything went as planned, food was great, place was set up just right and the service was great.
    Highly recommend this place!

Mikayla · Married on 09/16/2017

Laura and the entire staff were great! She helped accommodate every need we had, even the last minute ones! Everything turned out beautifully and better than I could have expected :) the people who served my husband and I food were extremely nice and waited on is hand and foot. I'd recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Greeley Country Club's reply:

I had a wonderful time working with you a Robbie! Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness! Laura

Haley · Married on 08/31/2017

Couldn't have asked for anything more. Laura did an amazing job keeping our wedding organized and running smoothly! Great venue and would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Greeley Country Club's reply:

Haley and Shane! Best wishes and congratulations on your marriage! What a party you had! Here's to a lifetime of love! Laura

Nora · Married on 10/22/2016

We had a great experience working with the staff at the Greeley country club. They were very organized and responsive to questions as we planned our wedding. Our guests had only good things to say about the food and service at the reception. Our wedding day was amazing and we would definitely recommend the Greeley country club as a venue!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Greeley Country Club's reply:

Congratulations again on your marriage! Thank you for choosing the Greeley Country Club, it was a pleasure working with you two! Best Regards, Laura Twogood

Meghan · Married on 10/15/2016

100% Fantastic thank you Laura! She was always on top of things, and just purely a joy to work with Thank you for making our special day a breeze!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Greeley Country Club's reply:

Meghan, Thank you for the glowing review! I had so much fun working with you and I wish you two a lifetime of happiness! Best regards, Laura Twogood

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2016

Price shop. They were the best price and provided excellent food, service and venue options!

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2016

We had a wonderful wedding reception at the Greeley Country Club! The staff was top-notch, from the sales manager to the banquet staff that served our guests. The ballroom was able to be transformed at a good cost to meet our vision and the space was conducive and comfortable for our 225 guests. The food was also delicious! All in all, a beautiful venue for a fun reception without breaking the bank.

The event coordinator Eric was invaluable to us for planning our wedding and answering my questions. The country club was a perfect venue to have everything in one place and their prices are entirely reasonable. The food was so so delicious and the staff was very knowledgeable regarding the food. A lot of their menu is gluten free as well, which I was unaware of until one of my guests asked prior to the wedding.

We loved working with the Country Club, they did a great job! We chose them because they were one of the few options in Greeley that could accommodate over 150 guests in the same room, and they don't charge a separate fee for renting the building. Friends were surprised to hear that you didn't have to be members. The event coordinator was very accommodating and polite in answering all my questions, and was quick to respond to emails. The food was AMAZING and they made it easy to accommodate for our guests with food allergies. Afterwards our families commented about how polite the catering staff was and how great they were about executing their job without being noticed. In planning a wedding and reception in 4 months time, I was so thankful for the level of service we received. I was able to use the decor that they offered and also put a personal touch on it.

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

The Greeley Country Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted to be in Greeley, and wanted the ceremony and reception at the same location. The ceremony was outside on the driving range, but we had the option to be on the covered patio if the weather didn't cooperate. The ballroom was perfect for the reception. Eric Crawford was great to work with, and was very patient with all our questions. We had a buffet dinner which was delicious, and they accommodated several special dietary requests. We especially appreciated the flexibility to make everything personal for us, from the bride entering in a horse drawn carriage, to the table decorations, to the Greek columns on the driving range.

Michelle · Married on 05/01/2015

We really enjoyed our wedding reception and felt that Eric was very easy to work with and very accommodating.

Danielle · Married on 03/27/2015

My husband and I used the Greeley Country Club for our wedding and it was AMAZING!!! the staff is wonderful, and super helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure that everything is set up and runs the way you have pictured. Eric and his team were AWESOME during the entire process of our wedding. the food was incredible, the location was gorgeous, the set up and everything was exactly the way we wanted it. They helped in every way that they possibly could have to make sure that our wedding day went smoothly. AND they are reasonably priced.. I had $120+ guests, and even with catering the Greeley Country Club was still less expensive than i would have paid at most other venues for JUST location. I highly recommend using this venue. For our event, the venue, and staff was nothing short of perfection! <3

Jodi · Married on 03/21/2015

I am 100% satisfied with having my wedding at the GCC. The staff was phenomenal. Eric Crawford helped me so much and made everything from our first meeting until the last wedding detail a smooth transition. The price is much more competitive than other venues and frankly they weren't as nice. I had approximately 100 people at my wedding which was a great amount, you could have more but not many so if you're having a huge wedding this venue probably wouldn't be an option. The actual venue is beautiful. I didn't really do anything to decorate and the GCC includes so much with their pricing. The ballroom in and of itself is nice enough you don't really need to do anything! The food is top notch, we received so many compliments. Again, the staff along with Eric made the event. They were extremely professional and accommodating. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was. I 100% recommend any event here especially a wedding. Thank you GCC!!

Brittney · Married on 08/23/2014

My husband and I got married at the Greeley Country Club on 8/23/14 and I cannot say enough positive things about the venue and staff! From the first day we toured the venue through the last dance at our wedding, and all of the planning months in-between, everyone at the GCC was unbelievably friendly and accommodating. Prior to the event, the coordinator was happy to do an on-site walkthrough with us to plan out all of the event details and when we showed up, EVERYTHING was set up exactly how we discussed - I feel like this is rare! Fast forward to the day of the wedding – wow! I don’t know how I would have made it through the day without the GCC staff! Let’s just say by the time we were starting pictures, it started to downpour and in true Bridezilla fashion, I completely panicked. The staff at the country club took care of everything. They even searched the entire club gathering umbrellas for the wedding party and to help transport guests from their cars to the building. I was in disbelief at their willingness to go above and beyond. Throughout the night, the staff helped the event progress smoothly and I couldn’t be more pleased with all of them! Moving on to the food – over a month has gone by and my guests are STILL commenting on how delicious the food was! To continue the theme of accommodating employees, the Chef was unbelievable as well. Of course all of the food we tried was delicious, so when we couldn’t make a decision, he was willing to modify the pasta buffet options to build a menu that suited our specific needs. Moving on to the venue itself – it was sooo beautiful AND inexpensive!! The ballroom was absolutely gorgeous, with an entire wall lined with full-length windows that overlook the golf course and breathtaking trees. I would absolutely recommend the Greeley Country Club to anyone looking for a great venue for an event. I loved every minute of my experience with them.

Kaylee · Married on 08/06/2016

Day of wedding exceeded my expectations! Laura was so much help and was amazing at organizing and keeping everything on time!!! So glad we chose this hidden gem!!

Beautiful location and wonderful staff.

Breann · Married on 09/10/2016

Laura was amazing to work with! Our day went off without a single problem. They were extremely accommodating to the large wedding we had. All of our guests were extremely pleased with how smooth everything went and the delicious dinner! Beautiful venue and the pictures turned out beautifully as well. I would highly recommend GCC to any bride to be!!!

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

We recommend to keep all your business with Eric he is great.