Great Music Company Reviews

Great Music Company View more information

• Allie
    Allie Married on 10/09/2021

Exceptional dj service!!

I would use this DJ over and over. Very accommodating to any last minute changes and wonderful to work with! What an amazing night with everything I wanted!
    Heather Married on 10/02/2020

2020 wedding

Covid make the final stages of planning very stressful, but Letitia was great. She was supportive and understanding as things kept changing- even through the night of the wedding. She made planning very easy and was so great during the processes. I would highly recommend them!!!

Great Music Company's reply:

Heather and Andy, you were such a great couple to work with. I know Covid was difficult to know if we were going to be able to follow through but you did it. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Stay in touch and we will see you at your 10th anniversary!
    Taylor Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding ❤️

Did whatever I need them to do to make my special day the best. It was perfect and they got every song I wanted! Would 100% recommend them to anyone.
    Hajar Married on 09/29/2018
    If you want your DJ to bring all your guests to the dancing floor, this is a great choice. You NEVER EVER become disappointed. It was my wedding last Saturday, and we gave them a sort of our favorite songs, but I realized not many people are on the dancing floor after half an hour. I said: PLZ forget all our songs and play something that everyone leaves their chair. AND THIS WAS THE END OF A FUN, DANCing NIGHT. I will choose this company again and again
    Kari Married on 06/09/2018
    The Great Music Company was PERFECT for our wedding ceremony and reception at Mirbeau Inn & Spa. The space is slightly unique, but having played there before, our two DJs knew exactly how to set up. Jennifer & Letitia were great MCs and kept the night flowing. Our music was spot on throughout the reception. We picked a lot of the music ourselves, but everyone was dancing throughout the night. They picked great music for the cocktail hour and dinner hour as well!

Letitia was always incredibly responsive to my emails and also on top of reminding of things I needed to get done - which was very helpful in the last month of wedding planning!
    Tiffany Married on 10/22/2016
    Letitia and John Carucci with the Great Music Company were outstanding to work with for my wedding at the Sherwood Inn this past October! The music they selected was a great variety of songs, and the timeline that they put together for my wedding reception was perfect! They helped make my reception such a great time! I highly recommend the Great Music Company to any couple that's looking for outstanding entertainment for their wedding!
    Linda Married on 07/16/2016
    My original dj cancelled THE DAY BEFORE my wedding. I called this company to find an emergency replacement dj and spoke to Latitia very upset about the situation. She had my fiance and I come in an hour later to set everything up for the next night. The price was great and they offered eveything we could have asked for. The djs were not only professional but fun and very responsive to every aspect. They went above and beyond to help save my wedding! I will be making sure anyone who asks for a DJ company, with the best music and DJs to hire The Great Music company. Hands down the best company ever! The owners deserve to be commended!
  • User1850658 2+ years ago
    The Great Music Company was a phenomenal DJ for my wedding. Letitia met with me in person and even drove to meet me half way since I live about 45 minutes away. They helped me pick all the music for the special dances and events at the wedding and were extremely helpful! Their online music selection library made it so easy to pick all the songs I wanted played at my wedding. They kept us on schedule for everything at the wedding and made everything go so smoothly. We had lots of compliments on the music and everyone had a fantastic time! Thanks again so much for everything!!
    Rebecca Married on 02/22/2014
    Great services! Wonderful staff! Did a amazing job.
    Heidi Married on 09/21/2013
    Letitia was great to work with throughout the planning process - even giving me extra time on the online planner when I had some last minute requests! The reception guide that we were provided with a general order and suggested songs was a great start to helping us design our ceremony and reception, and they were also very flexible with accommodating any other song requests we had! The DJ team that we had on our wedding day was fantastic - he kept the party moving and honored all of our requests, while ensure that EVERYONE from older relatives to younger friends had a great time on the dance floor! They also did a fantastic job with up lighting to add to the ambiance.
  • User1011141 2+ years ago
    Leticia and James did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding reception! After meeting with Leticia for the first time, we knew we made the right decision. We had some unusual requests and she came through on each and everyone of them. The music was great, everyone was dancing all night long! Thank you to both of you for making our reception a beautiful, unforgettable and fun one!
    David Married on 10/12/2012
    They provided great music and a wonderful DJ. The lighting looked great at our reception too. Everyone who attended had a great time! I highly recommend the great music company
    Amanda Married on 09/15/2012
    Bob & Letitia have been family friends for years so it was a no-brainer to ask them to be our DJs for the wedding. Everyone had a wonderful time at our reception, the music was great and that got all our requests in. Professional, helpful and easy to work with. I highly recommend booking The Great Music Company for your wedding or any other event!
    Alyssa Married on 09/15/2012
    Matt and John were fantastic! They did an excellent reading the crowd and kept them on their feet dancing thru the entire reception.

Letitia was an amazing vendor to work with in terms of her responsiveness and attention to detail.
    Heather Married on 09/14/2012
    We had a wonderful experience with them! They worked great with the other vendors and the wedding coordinator at our reception hall. They made the day worry free. They did a wonderful job and we highly recommend them!
    Rebecca Married on 09/08/2012
    We give the Great Music Company two thumbs up. They did an awesome job, they were the ones that kept us on schedule. We were very unorganized with our music and made last minute decisions and the DJ was fine with it he made a note of it and moved on. Everyone at the wedding danced the entire time and that ment a lot to us.
    We had some very hard to pronounce last names and they double checked with us on the pronunciation and nailed everyone! We couldn’t have been more pleased.
    Gina A. Married on 09/08/2012
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Matt and John were amazing the day of our wedding, and Letitia was fantastic working with us prior to the wedding. We are so happy to have chosen The Great Music Company to provide the soundtrack for the best day of our lives. We have many recently engaged friends and will certainly be recommending The Great Music Company for their weddings as well. Thank you again, you were wonderful.
    Laura Married on 09/01/2012
    Letitia with the Great Music Conpany was so professional and knowledgable from the very beginning planning steps. She was available any time I needed her. We met multiple times before the big event and finalized all of our details even with my unique and busy schedule. She made wonderful suggestions and made me feel at ease about the entire day.
    Our ceremony was outdoors, on the lake. The sound was projected perfectly. The guests could hear every word of the ceremony and the ceremony music and readings were flawless.
    During our reception the dj was so friendly and all of the music made the entire evening surreal.
    Our guests had a wonderful time and so did we.
    Thank you for making our wedding atmosphere so memorable!
    Laura and Max
    September 1, 2012
    Ed Married on 08/11/2012
    Amazing company to deal with and most importantly they are people. Really set the tone at the reception. Will recommend to all our friends!!!! Job very well done!!!
    Melissa Married on 08/04/2012
    Jenifer and Letitia make a great MC/DJ team. We liked having a female MC and glad we picked Jennifer, who is very upbeat. They kept the guests entertained and the momentum of the night was good.
    They listened to our ideas and carried through. The lighting was a great touch.
    The website is awesome and we found it tremendously helpful in organizing the timeline. It allowed us to select songs and add details of the event for months leading up to the event. Letitia is so personable. She went above and beyond by providing traditional chinese music for a small portion of the event tailored to my family.
    Our wedding reception was a big hit and we owe it to the Great Music Company.
    Candace Married on 08/03/2012
    We had a wonderful experience with the Great Music Company! They were very professional, and made our wedding day even more amazing that we could have imagined. They played every song we had requested, and it was a blast! We would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone interested. We also recommend the uplighting, it made the room look so amazing!
    Megan Married on 07/01/2012
    The Great Music Company provided such wonderful music for our wedding day. We really had a wonderful time! Being able to play our specialty – selected tracks really meant a lot to us. They were so wonderful to work with and really helped to make our day special.
    Katie Married on 06/30/2012
    They were great! Made our day really special!
    Lori Married on 05/26/2012
    Letisha went above and beyond to help me plan and pick out the perfect songs and ceremony music for our wedding. I was really nervous about everything coming together and she helped ease my mind through the process. Bob & John were great and honored our request list and do not play list which was very important to us. All our guests danced and had a great time. I would highly recommend them.
    Brenda Married on 07/30/2011
    Amazing. They really made it about us and kept the guest moving. Everything ran smoothly and they helped get the party started. Music selection fit our personalities and it was like they read our minds. Really made the night about us