Great Lakes Audio Visual Reviews

4 | Port Clinton, OH

4 Reviews for Great Lakes Audio Visual

Lauren Cummins · Married on 08/09/2018

Amazing experience

Hired them to do the lights for our sons wedding! Everything was absolutely amazing! They transformed the venue with the lights and made it look absolutely spectacular. Everyone that was at the wedding were raving about the lights and they are still talking about it today. They also are an amazing company to work with as far as a sales stand point. They replied to any message super fast and always were able to answer my questions and make suggestions. Could have asked for a better company to work with and I will always suggest them to anyone that asks!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Kinlin C · Married on 09/08/2008

Wonderful Service

Great Lakes Audio Visual did an amazing job transforming my sister’s reception site into a magical ballroom! A romantic ambiance was created by their lighting creations. My family and I LOVED the photo booth! Multiple props to choose from. Thank you Great Lakes, my sister and all of her guests enjoyed your professional work!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Angela G · Getting married on 07/10/2020

2.4
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0

The specific DJ was not very cooperative with simple requests

I was not impressed with the specific DJ that was at a wedding I was in over the weekend. The Groom and Bride had specified that they did NOT want the bridal party introduced at the reception "coupled up" as there were no partners in the wedding since there were males and females on the bride's side. (He was also asked not to do this by the bridal party as well.) When he explained to us the order, every two people were marked to be introduced with an "and" between them. He said he does it that way because that is how he is used to doing it. How about doing it like the couple you are working with has asked you to. Also maybe take some visual cues from the ceremony where you would have noticed NO ONE was walking together except the Groom and Bride. Also, stuff happens, but if you know your wireless mic only has a specific range why would you not let the people that are scheduled to speak know the best place to stand to avoid being cut out while speaking?

Sent on 10/22/2019

Great Lakes Audio Visual's reply:

Angela,
    It causes us great concern and regret that the DJ provided this past weekend failed in creating the perfect evening for John and Ashley.

As the quality of the services provided to you this past weekend certainly does not meet our standards, I can assure you this DJ will no longer be working with us.

First and foremost, on behalf of the company and the contracted DJ, I would like to personally apologize for your inconvenience. We accept full responsibility for the mistake and I assure you we are taking the necessary steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I will be issuing a refund for the DJ services. If you could please forward our sympathetic apologies to John and Ashley and congratulate them once again!

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact me.