Great Falls Florist Reviews

37 | Great Falls, VA

37 Reviews for Great Falls Florist

• Maya

Maya · Married on 05/24/2014

I highly recommend Great Falls Florist for any bride in the Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Maryland area as the flowers are fresh, arranged beautifully, and are very very very well priced. The bouquets, boutineers, and centerpieces in which Denise created were absolutely stunning. Denise did a wonderful job listening to what type of look I was after and offered many suggestions to keep costs within my budget. I certainly would use Great Falls Florist again for any floral needs and without hesitation would recommend it to anyone as not only are the end results beautiful but they were a pleasure to work with from start to finish!

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • User4551908 · 2+ years ago

I was very happy with Great Falls Florists and would recommend them for any occasion. They did my flower arrangements for my wedding. Everything was absolutly beautiful. Denise was awesome to deal with.

Sent on 11/16/2014
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/08/2014

Great Falls Florist was the reason my wedding looked and felt like a fairy tale - the flowers were just gorgeous and more beautiful than we ever dreamed. They went above and beyond to ensure every aspect of our wedding from the ceremony to the reception looked incredible - we loved working with them and could not be more happy and grateful. They reinvented the space, making is so special for us.

If you want to have your dream wedding - hire Great Falls Florist. You will be thrilled with their work and enjoy working with the owner, Denise. What a talented family and business!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Julie · Married on 09/07/2013

I love Denise! She is patient, thoughtful, and most importantly creative. She came up with all of our vintage inspired arrangements and I could not have asked for more. She gave us so much of her time, was extremely quick to respond to requests and questions, and kept everything within our budget.

We could not have had such a beautiful wedding without her and her talented staff!!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2012

We worked with Denise and she did a fabulous job. I showed her a few pictures of flowers that I liked and she pretty much took it from there. They came out even better than I could have imagined. She was also really flexible and easy to work with. About two weeks out, I changed my mind on my bouquet and she was able to make the change no problem.

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • User2405541 · event on: 12/10/2011

In addition to providing gorgeous flowers in stunning arrangements, Denise also decorated my house and my tree for the holiday season. She is professional, responsive, and has a great eye; everything you would want in a florist.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Kristin · Married on 11/26/2011

Great Falls Florist did an amazing job with our wedding on November 26, 2011. Denise and her team were very helpful with suggestions, great with communication and definitely exceeded my expectations. The flowers turned out beautiful! I would recommend Denise, and Great Falls Florist to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Janice · Married on 11/26/2011

Great Fall Florist had a wonderful team that worked within a relatively small budget for my wedding. I really wanted to use hydrangeas, and Denise and her team worked me to get the right colors, think of creative arrangement, and even loaned me some of her vases for the event free of charge. I highly recommend Great Falls Florist for any event, big or small!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Emily · Married on 09/24/2011

Denise and Great Falls Florist did the flowers for my wedding in September. Everything was absolutely beautiful! She went well beyond my expectations, offering her ideas and suggestions for the extra touches, such as jars of baby's breath lining the aisle, that really made the scene. I got so many complements on her work. Just as importantly, she was always very responsive, replying to my emails within the day. I definitely recommend Great Falls Florist.

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • I

Islen · Married on 09/06/2014

I hired Great Falls florist for my wedding. Denise was absolutely wonderful to work with. They listened to what I wanted and offered suggestions. They were quick to contact me with pricing or any changes I wanted to make. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fresh. I could not be happier with how all the flower arrangements turned out.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Raksha · event on: 08/09/2014

We had an upscale engagement party at an eclectic restaurant in Clifton, VA. We needed 24 low height table arrangements and 3 medium height arrangements for our event. My husband and I were picturing a contemporary design rich and yet soft. The owner Denise and her associate Kate did a wonderful floral design by translating our vision into a demo cube glass vase for us and, in an interactive mode, they improvised their preliminary design by removing the sponge and green wrap around to provide us a clear vase. Similarly, they swapped and added flowers to give us the colors and feel that we were after. The final design included a hot pink rose, a pink alstromeria, a hydrangea, purple statice, baby’s breath, and bear grass. These were admired by all at each and every table.
    We especially appreciated the delivery service from the flower shop to the venue, about 30 miles away. It was as promised, in time and they took an extra effort to secure the flowers because we did not want to use sponge.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kim · event on: 11/14/2015

Denise was very helpful. We really appreciated her recommendations and professionalism. Would certainly use again and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2015