37 Reviews for Great Falls Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Clean Up (1)
Flower Petals (1)
23 Great Falls Florist Reviews

Working with this florist was such a pleasure. They turned my vision into reality and made my mantle at home for our wedding ceremony look beautiful with the garland they made for me! I will definitely use them for all my future floral needs!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up

Highly recommend Denise at Great Falls Florist. I was very particular about what I wanted to achieve and with every detail of the flowers, and Denise was so flexible, understanding, and able to exceed my expectations. The flowers turned out better than I ever expected. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful, and we had a floral garland for the ceremony arch that was a dream come true. Everything was full and large, lush with flowers and beautiful greenery. Timely delivery to the venue despite the narrow window provided.

Profile Picture Sunny, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Denise and her team provided the flowers for my wedding, and they were fantastic! We booked her because she had received great reviews, and offered an affordable quote (especially compared to many of the other florists we contacted), which was important, as my husband and I were paying for most of our wedding on our own, and were on a budget. Denise met with me in person to confirm my vision and discuss options about 8 months prior to the wedding. I knew I wanted to book her after that initial meeting! She worked with me to accommodate my unique vision (paired with a complete lack of flower knowledge - thanks for your patience, Denise!), and do so while sticking to the budget we had agreed to (lots of vendors will try to get you to budge, but Denise did the opposite - she always had suggestions for how we could get a similar look to what we wanted for less - SO refreshing!). She was very responsive via e-mail throughout the whole process (even as my husband and I unexpectedly moved across country), always sent pictures to show us what she was talking about, and was willing to make changes to our proposal several times, including up until a couple of weeks before the wedding. The flowers in person on our day-of were even more exquisite than I could have imagined, and everyone commented on them! I have preserved my bouquet so that we can cherish it for years to come. Thank you so much Denise for making our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm so happy with the flowers that Denise and her team provided for my wedding! She was very helpful during the process and knew exactly what to do when I gave her a very general idea of what I liked. She picked the perfect flowers that made my bouquet and arrangements so unique and original. My flowers looked like they came straight out of a wedding magazine. I can't recommend Great Falls Florist enough! Thank you for all your help, Denise; you are the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

My husband and I highly recommend Great Falls Florist for your wedding floral needs! Denise and her team were so helpful in helping us bring our vision into a reality. We simply told them our wedding theme colors were green/lavender and their suggestions were spot on. All of the floral arrangements were were fresh, vibrant, and beautiful. Since I was mostly planning the wedding myself, it was a great relief that I didn't have to worry about the flowers. This is a no brainer - pick Great Falls Florist and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Great Falls Florist did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers. We ordered a bouquet and flower crown for me, boutineers and corsages for the groom and our parents, flowers for the reception tables, as well as supplies for a flower crown station. Everything turned out great. We received several compliments about how beautiful and fresh the arrangements looked. Thank you to Denise and her talented team for doing a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great Falls florists did a great job for us for our son's wedding reception on Sat, May 14 and the at-home reception for the newly weds on Sun, May 15. It was a demanding project as we needed peach/coral color theme on Saturday and green/white theme on Sunday. For both the days, we needed tall and short table arrangements and several big arrangements for special purposes. The flower arrangements for both the occasions were admirable and perfect. Denise, the owner/manager conducted two stagings for us and accommodated numerous changes. It was so pleasant to work with her and the staff! They carried out the delivery and set up for both the days just as flawlessly.

Profile Picture Raksha, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I ordered 18 table arrangements for the 6 tables of 8 at our son's rehearsal dinner at L'Auberge Chez Francois. The flowers were beautiful and really added to the very special setting and dinner. I wanted to match the colors to the bride's choice of wedding flowers, while still making the table arrangements unique, and Denise and her staff exceeded my expectations! A special shout out for the delivery - Denise had to leave town unexpectedly the day of our rehearsal dinner but still arranged for an on-time delivery plus let me know of the change the evening before. At such a busy time for us, her professionalism was appreciated more than any review can convey!

Profile Picture Nora, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Met all my expectations! Was very flexible and professional with comming up with the final product.

Profile Picture Renee, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Denise did my all my floral arrangements for my wedding this summer. She was wonderful to work with (very helpful, patient, and understand of my budget) and I loved how my flowers turned out! Everyone commented on how absolutely beautiful the floral arrangements were. Everything from planning, delivery, planning, and pickup was executed seamlessly. Much appreciation and kudos to Denise and her team!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Great Falls Florist is a fabulous florist to work with! Denise and her staff were always cheerful and ready to offer ideas about how to accomplish my client’s vision. From providing a sample centerpiece, to working with my client’s budget, Denise is consistently professional, flexible and helpful. One of her staff members even rolled rose petals to create small calla lily shapes which perfectly matched the bride’s dress. They are also considerate of their client’s desires; before changing flowers, Denise called my bride to explain the reasoning, and gain her permission. They are a great florist for any event at L’Auberge Chez Francois- they know the venue well and create arrangements that work well in the space. Great Falls is fortunate to have such a talented, local floral designer.

Profile Picture A Griffin Events/, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Great Falls Florist for any special occasion.They provided flowers for our rehearsal dinner, Vietnamese wedding ceremony, and traditional wedding ceremony, as well as bouquets and boutonnieres/corsages for our wedding day. It was a big job, but throughout the entire process Denise and her team were very flexible and willing to work with us to turn our vision into reality. We had ideas with regard to themes and color, and from there Denise offered suggestions on not only arrangements and flowers but also placement and decor for the events. We received nothing but overwhelmingly positive feedback from guests attending our wedding. The flowers were beautiful and made the day -- and the wedding photos - that much more special. We love Great Falls Florist!

Profile Picture Pouy, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a fantastic experience working with Denise from Great Falls Florist for our recent wedding. When I met with Denise, I had an easy time communicating to her exactly what I wanted and she quickly understood the look that I was going for with our centerpieces. She listened when I explained that I was unsure what to do with our mothers' corsages--our bouquets and arrangements were blue hydrangeas and white calla lilies--and she had good ideas for how to incorporate those flowers into wearable arrangements for our moms. Denise also stayed well within our budget while ensuring that we received high-quality arrangements and attentive service. Highly recommend Great Falls Florist to any future brides in the area!

Profile Picture User3836319, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I hired Great Falls florist for my wedding. Denise was absolutely wonderful to work with. They listened to what I wanted and offered suggestions. They were quick to contact me with pricing or any changes I wanted to make. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fresh. I could not be happier with how all the flower arrangements turned out.

Profile Picture Islen, 9/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Denise Nguyen of Great Falls Florist was very professional,courteous,punctual and friendly.She made wonderful suggestions on the type of flowers and arrangements(very reasonably priced) while still listening to what my daughter had envisioned for her wedding.The day of the wedding,the flowers were gorgeous and in full bloom.Couldn't ask for a better florist.

Profile Picture Marta, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Great Falls Florist for any bride in the Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Maryland area as the flowers are fresh, arranged beautifully, and are very very very well priced. The bouquets, boutineers, and centerpieces in which Denise created were absolutely stunning. Denise did a wonderful job listening to what type of look I was after and offered many suggestions to keep costs within my budget. I certainly would use Great Falls Florist again for any floral needs and without hesitation would recommend it to anyone as not only are the end results beautiful but they were a pleasure to work with from start to finish!

Profile Picture Maya, 5/24/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very happy with Great Falls Florists and would recommend them for any occasion. They did my flower arrangements for my wedding. Everything was absolutly beautiful. Denise was awesome to deal with.

Profile Picture User4551908, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great Falls Florist was the reason my wedding looked and felt like a fairy tale - the flowers were just gorgeous and more beautiful than we ever dreamed. They went above and beyond to ensure every aspect of our wedding from the ceremony to the reception looked incredible - we loved working with them and could not be more happy and grateful. They reinvented the space, making is so special for us.

If you want to have your dream wedding - hire Great Falls Florist. You will be thrilled with their work and enjoy working with the owner, Denise. What a talented family and business!

Profile Picture Tara, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I love Denise! She is patient, thoughtful, and most importantly creative. She came up with all of our vintage inspired arrangements and I could not have asked for more. She gave us so much of her time, was extremely quick to respond to requests and questions, and kept everything within our budget.

We could not have had such a beautiful wedding without her and her talented staff!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We worked with Denise and she did a fabulous job. I showed her a few pictures of flowers that I liked and she pretty much took it from there. They came out even better than I could have imagined. She was also really flexible and easy to work with. About two weeks out, I changed my mind on my bouquet and she was able to make the change no problem.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great Falls Florist did an amazing job with our wedding on November 26, 2011. Denise and her team were very helpful with suggestions, great with communication and definitely exceeded my expectations. The flowers turned out beautiful! I would recommend Denise, and Great Falls Florist to anyone!

Profile Picture User1169340, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great Fall Florist had a wonderful team that worked within a relatively small budget for my wedding. I really wanted to use hydrangeas, and Denise and her team worked me to get the right colors, think of creative arrangement, and even loaned me some of her vases for the event free of charge. I highly recommend Great Falls Florist for any event, big or small!

Profile Picture Janice, 11/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Denise and Great Falls Florist did the flowers for my wedding in September. Everything was absolutely beautiful! She went well beyond my expectations, offering her ideas and suggestions for the extra touches, such as jars of baby's breath lining the aisle, that really made the scene. I got so many complements on her work. Just as importantly, she was always very responsive, replying to my emails within the day. I definitely recommend Great Falls Florist.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/24/11, 3 Reviews