Grazioso String Quartet Reviews

54 | Lorena, TX

54 Reviews for Grazioso String Quartet

Cynthia · Getting married on 03/02/2019

We have used them for years and they always perform well and and very professional!

kaitlin · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything they played was beautiful and they even went out of their way to find songs that I really wanted played overall they were the perfect fit for my wedding.

Summer · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you to the Grazioso String Quartet for playing at our ceremony! Words cannot describe just exactly how incredible the music was for our wedding. Our wedding was nearly 2 months ago, and we are STILL getting compliments on how wonderful the quartet was! We were able to choose from a (large) list of songs provided by the quartet, and we also requested one or two that they happily played for us on our big day! The greatest part about working with the quartet is that they are professional, easy going, prompt, and communication with them is a breeze! If you are a bride and can’t decide between live music or playing music over a speaker system - let me make it easy for you - put down the iPod and book the Grazioso String Quartet!!! It will be the best decision you have made, and you and your guests will be talking about it well after the wedding... you won’t be disappointed!

• Dee

Dee Ann Salinas · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding fairy tale set to beautiful music!!

Wonderful, knowledgeable, experienced, vast selections of music, worked with a soloist as well as did a perfect job.
    Couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you!!!

Miguel · Married on 05/05/2018

The service and list of wedding music was phenomenal. All my guest enjoyed them.

James · Married on 03/17/2018

Having the Grazioso as the sole source of entertainment at our wedding reception was one of the best decision we made for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, they were so easy and pleasant to work with. They have an impressive playlist for one to draw from, and they will try their best to accommodate even if you have a piece of music that they haven't played before. The quality of playing throughout 4.5 hours of their performance was top notch. The best complement about the choice of the Grazioso I received was from my father-in-law (who is a classical music buff), who quipped that he would choose the Grazioso to play for his dinner every evening if he were a billionaire. I agree with him wholeheartedly - I would hire them again in a heartbeat if a chance comes up again!

LaRaine · Married on 12/31/2017

Wonderful string quartet - highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2017

They had a pretty big list of songs to choose from, and were willing to learn new ones for a small fee. They sounded great and were really easy to work with!

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

We so appreciated the touch that having live music brought to our ceremony and the grazioso quartet was seamless in their execution of our requests, transitioning from song to song effortlessly and really creating the perfect ambiance for our day! We couldn’t be more happy with the service we received before, during or after our ceremony.

Ciara · Married on 10/21/2017

These guys MADE our reception. Everyone had something great to say about our ceremony music! They were absolutely amazing!

Barbara · Married on 07/29/2017

The non-musical person that I am greatly appreciated Beth coordinating all the music, arrangements and the church pianists. She made this very easy for me and our musician was very good and professional at the wedding.

Kobi · Married on 06/17/2017

Very helpful and nice to work with! They sounded great for our wedding!

Janna · Married on 06/10/2017

Worked very closely with us to make sure the music was perfect for our event! Would certainly use them again in the future!!

Catherine · Married on 01/07/2017

Wonderful musicians with a great selection of music! They were great to work with and were wonderful for my daughter's wedding ceremony. We are using them again for my son's wedding!

• Y

yuridia · Married on 10/08/2016

It's been over a year since the big day, and people are still giving compliments about the quartet. Best decision I could have made!

Holly · Married on 08/06/2016

I was recommended by a friend, who had the quartet at her wedding more than 10 years ago. My experience was great throughout the process of planning a wedding. Quick response, within 1-2 hours I received a call back and response. Very helpful with choosing the music I wanted and together we were able to put it in order before my wedding. It was great to hear the quartet while guests were arriving to church. I loved it and my guests did as well!! I would not have it any other way. Highly recommend the quartet.

Amy · Married on 05/07/2016

Great! The Grazioso String Quartet really made our day just perfect! I have always dreamed of having quartet at my wedding! Thanks for making my dream come true!

Sara · Married on 04/23/2016

These guys were fantastic! Communication before hand with Beth so easy and she was so quick to respond to our questions. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Susan · Married on 10/10/2015

The music we selected was played beautifully! My sister also had them play at her wedding. Highly recommend.

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Grazioso was a pleasure to work with. They were very professional, played great music and helped in the selection process. I highly recommend!

Anthony · Married on 06/27/2015

Music was great. The group was very professional. I would use them again for a special event.

Beth with Grazioso String Quartet was amazing. She was extremely professional, helped me select music for the ceremony, and she was always quick to respond to any questions I had. The day of the ceremony, Grazioso String Quartet did not disappoint. The musicians were wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about the service we received from this quartet on our wedding day.

Amanda · Married on 04/11/2015

The ceremony music was outstanding! The string quartet were extremely talented! One of the best purchases I spent on my wedding day!

Janet · Married on 04/04/2015

I wanted to express my appreciation for the beautiful job you did at my daughter's wedding. The music glorified The Lord and enhanced the ceremony. I was extremely pleased with the professional way you handle everything. It was lovely! Thank you!
    J.H.

Angela · Married on 12/13/2014

I hired Grazioso String Quartet for my wedding ceremony after seeing them perform at a local bridal expo. I was impressed by how professional and helpful Beth was. She helped me chose songs for my ceremony as well as provided suggestions! The individual she sent to my rehearsal was very professional and nice as well. I had a ton of compliments from my guest and I would definitely hire them again!