Graystone Quarry Reviews

39 | Franklin, TN

39 Reviews for Graystone Quarry

Madison Peters · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Perfection!

Graystone Quarry made my wedding day into a real life fairy tale, there are not enough words to describe how perfect it was! We planned our whole wedding in a month and this sounds so stressful but Nancy and her team made the planning process a BREEZE and everything turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Every single detail was stunning, the flowers were to die for, the whole team took care of everything happening behind the scenes making the day flow so smoothly leaving me without a concern in the world - it was completely stress-free and SO much fun! All of our family and friends had nothing but positive things to say about how breath taking the venue was, how sweet Nancy and Rick are, and how efficient the team worked to execute such a perfect day. I cannot thank the team at Graystone enough for making my dream wedding come to life - if I could rate them higher than 5 starts I definitely would!!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Jocelyn Shrum · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Wedding Venue of our DREAMS

Everyone and everything about Graystone Quarry made our wedding absolutely perfect. I cannot express the attention to detail, the service, and the stunning vendors they all work with that made our wedding a dream!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Tobi

Tobi Lee · Married on 02/09/2020

Graystone is a Dream Venue!

Graystone has an amazing staff and caring owners that literally make every part of your wedding dreams come to life! I visited Graystone once and fell in love with the venue right away. They proved to be so helpful and knowledgeable about everything, down to the smallest detail. As a bride who was getting married in Franklin from out of town, they made every meeting and planning pieces so easy for us and organized. Nancy and her team are incredibly professional, easy to work with and excellent at communicating every important detail that you'd never even remember yourself. It was such a pleasure to work with all of them. Our family and friends were in love with every part of the day and we received so many compliments on the venue, food, DJ, flowers and more. All the staff at Graystone work so hard to make your wedding day PERFECT! I would recommend Graystone not just for weddings, but for any special event you want to cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Holly

Holly Van Grinsven · Married on 12/21/2019

Absolute perfection in every way

There really are not adequate words to describe how INCREDIBLE our experience was at Graystone. I can honestly say without any hesitation they are the best place to get married in Nashville. Their team is warm, responsive, extremely hard working and so much fun. We are out of state and they made the wedding planning process SO easy and fun. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was stunning from the venue itself, to the floral, to the cake and food- our guests can not stop talking about how incredible their time was! This team truly went over and above as I know they do with all their couples- I had accidentally forgotten some decor that I told them I was going to bring to tie in on our big day and I was really bummed about it and figured it was my fault and the show must go on- once entering the reception space I noticed that the decor I had forgotten their team went and BOUGHT just to make sure we had everything we needed. I mean come on- not a lot of people let alone venues would do that!!!!!!! I really can’t stress enough how happy we are with the whole thing, and if you are getting married in Nashville or want an incredible destination wedding there- do yourself a favor and book Graystone- it was the second best decision I have ever made( aside from marrying the groom 😘)

Sent on 01/08/2020

Graystone Quarry's reply:

Thanks so much!! You guys are the best!! We loved every minute of planning and of the day with you and your family and friends.

Kathy Van · Married on 12/21/2019

Not enough stars to give them

My daughter got married at Graystone in December. She is my only daughter and this day was very special for us. We could not have chosen a better venue to work with. Graystone put all our anxieties at ease and we’re incredible to work with. Their list of vendors is fabulous, their staff is incredible, and the venue is show stopping. We feel very blessed to have been able to work with such an amazing team that accommodated all our needs, and created the most stunning wedding day for our daughter! For as busy as they are, their communication is amazing. They would get back to you on any question we had within hours, always! As a mother, this venue is everything you could want for your child during the most important time of their life- so Graystone THANK YOU. We would do it all again ♥️

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Steve

Steve Griffith · Married on 10/12/2019

It could not have been any better.

This was the most perfect day. You guys truly made it flawless. I would recommend this place 100%. The only thing better than then venue is the venues staff.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Susan

Susan Mastrianni · Married on 09/08/2019

Perfection!

As mother of the bride, I could not have had a better group of people to work with for planning and executing my daughter and her husbands dream wedding. It was truly magical! The entire planning process was stress free.
    It was beautiful...the food was scrumptious, the flowers were lovely...I just cant say enough!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Casey Holden · Married on 03/09/2019

Graystone goes above and beyond!

My husband and I got married at Graystone Quarry in March of 2019, and we could not have been more happy with the way our big day turned out! The staff at Graystone is absolutely incredible, and ensures that every little detail is thought of. They're very responsive to emails/questions and any ideas that you may have. We may be biased, but their weddings are simply above and beyond any other wedding we've experienced. Also, it absolutely poured on our wedding day, so we were so thankful to be getting married in a space that was just as beautiful inside as it was outside. Thank you to the entire Graystone team!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • I

Indy · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding perfection

I am originally from Franklin but live in VA and was nervous about planning a wedding from do far away. It ended up being a non-issue because everything ran so smoothly and without a hitch. The attention to detail was phenomenal and my vision was made reality with apparent ease (though I am certain it took quite a bit of work on their end). I wanted to have a donut wall which they offered to make for me, fireworks which were fantastic, and special touches to honor members of my family which they did tastefully. It was a perfect day with the most gorgeous backdrop and I could not have asked for better. I highly recommend this venue and have no doubt that your day will be beyond perfect too.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Lauren Ivey · Married on 09/29/2018

Easiest Wedding Planning Ever!

I recently got married at Graystone Quarry and it was perfect! The planning details and execution handled by the graystone team were far above and beyond anything I would have been able to do myself. They made the entire wedding planning process so easy and simple! All I had to do was enjoy the moments :) The beauty of the venue and the precision of the staff was a winning combo for a perfect wedding location!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Graystone Quarry's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Lauren! You were such a pleasure to partner with and we're so thrilled that you loved the day and the experience. Yours was such a fun and memorable day!! and what a band! Loved it all and getting to know you and Joey. All the best to you guys!

Brittany Sweeney · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Venue!

If you are looking for a unique and elegant wedding venue with all the bells and whistles, this is your venue. My husband and I got married in September of 2018 and we could not have asked for a better experience. They help take the stress out of wedding planning and make sure that your wedding day is everything you hoped and dreamed. Nancy and Emily were amazing and so much fun to work with. They helped make our day the best day ever! Pictures do not do this venue justice, it is simply breathtaking! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Graystone Quarry's reply:

Thanks, Brittany! We have a thing for you guys!! It was such a joy to get to know you both. Lots of love! Nancy

Madi Landreth · Married on 09/15/2018

Utterly, amazing

Amazing staff, amazing venue, amazing owner... all around amazing experience!!! Each member of the staff goes above and beyond to make your wedding day everything you’ve ever dreamed about! ❤️ If I could do it all again, I would choose Graystone Quarry over and over and over again!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Fabulous! Our most favorite day!

There are not enough words to describe the amazingness of this venue...from the beauty to the people...it is hands down spectacular!
    They go above and beyond to give you the experience of a lifetime...along with your dream wedding! They have become like family to us...and we loved every minute of our experience there! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Vicky Egli · Married on 09/01/2018

Graystone Quarry

This venue is the BEST, not only because the owners have built a breathtaking event & resort but ALL staff and ALL vendors exceeded our expectations. As mother of the bride, I set the bar high. Their responsiveness to deliver and kindness and concern throughout the planning was beyond reproach. They have it down to a science with the fine details that make a difference to assure the perfect wedding. Nancy, Rick, Emily and Amanda genuinely provided the best customer service throughout. They have sort out only the best vendors for food, cake, flowers, music etc. Our guests said it was the best they had attended and it went off just as hoped and planned. 10 stars, not 5!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Tammy Paul · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect day at the perfect venue!

Graystone Quarry is a beautiful wedding venue with amazing staff and vendors. The process leading up to the wedding was very organized and easy; every detail was covered so that on the day of the wedding, I (MOB) was able to relax and enjoy celebrating with my daughter. The flowers, food, cake, the gorgeous property and facilities, the fireworks...everything was perfect! Amanda, Emily, and Nancy were so sweet and accommodating. If I were to plan another wedding, I would choose to do it at Graystone Quarry!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Aleah

Aleah Smith · Married on 06/30/2018

Truly a beautiful venue and stress-free planning experience with this team!!

My family and I cannot say enough good things about the Graystone venue and team! They made the wedding planning process so simple and fun. They're so organized and truly help the day run so smoothly. The vendors Graystone works with are all incredible, too! We loved the food, the cake, the DJ... the list goes on. Every single detail was impeccable. They truly handle everything for you, and they are so kind and easy to work with! Communication with them was a breeze and their timeline for planning was so helpful. The venue itself is so open and gorgeous - I love that anybody can transform it into his/her dream wedding spot. Not to mention, my husband and I got married in the middle of the summer in 100 degree humid weather, and our guests were so comfortable because both the ceremony and reception buildings have air conditioning. It was truly a perfect scenario! We highly recommend getting married at Graystone and can't imagine having done it anywhere else. We really were able to relax and enjoy our engagement and wedding day and Nancy and her team handled the rest for us!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Our experience with Graystone was absolutely wonderful. All the meetings went well and very smooth. The staff was great, easy to work with, very creative, and had great ideas. Our guest kept asking how we found out about Graystone and said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The chapel and reception was so beautiful down to the smallest detail. The fireworks were an awesome surprise to our guest. I am the Mother of the Bride and did not have one worry the entire day! That says a lot. Thanks so much to Nancy, Emily, all the girls, and staff!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Melanie · Married on 05/27/2018

Graystone Quarry is the most beautiful wedding venue and the staff is incredible! Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to the staff and vendors at Graystone! Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jane · Married on 05/19/2018

The entire wedding event was outstanding. Everything ran smoothly and I had no worries. A beautiful event venue.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Barb · Married on 05/05/2018

Graystone is a beautiful venue. Nancy and her staff did a fabulous job putting a beautiful day together for my daughter and son in law. I highly recommend Graystone!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Graystone Quarry is the ultimate in wedding venues in Tennessee. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the staff are so easy to work with, and their vendors are top notch. As a bride, I (naturally) wondered if what I was telling them I wanted could be translated and replicated into what I was seeing in my mind (even the last minute changes). Everything was above and beyond! I'm pretty sure they must have mind reading powers or something. Guests of the wedding are still telling me that ours was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to, and it was like something out of a storybook. I never had to worry about anything on the day of. Everything ran so smoothly, and if there were any behind the scenes issues they must have been taken care of without putting the stress on me. I will have so many amazing memories from my wedding (for the obvious reasons) and a huge part of that will be that we were blessed enough to be married in such an elegant and timeless place. Stop venue searching! You could not be in better hands than with Graystone.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Graystone Quarry's reply:

We LOVED partnering with you and Bret, Ashley! Your wedding was such a perfect mix of the beautiful taste and fun that you guys are. We loved it all. Thanks for trusting us with your big day!

Tessa · Married on 03/03/2018

Graystone is the best place you could ever decide to have your wedding!! They are the most kind people to work with and the venue is absolutely amazing!!
    I would love to go through the whole process with them over again! I loved working with Nancy and Emily (the sweetest people you will ever meet) and they made the day absolutely perfect with every single detail!! Book with them NOW!!!! ❤️❤️

Tessa Willis

Sent on 03/09/2018

Graystone Quarry's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Tessa. We feel so blessed to be part of your wedding day and the months leading up to it. We'll always think fondly of you and your family and the thoughtful gift you gave us hangs in the office to remind us of you guys every day! Come back and visit!

Julie · Married on 01/06/2018

Graystone Quarry was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. Every detail was perfectly planned, beautifully staged. and exquisitely executed. From our first visit to this wonderland of lights, rocks and natural beauty, we marveled at the attention to our every desire for a fairytale wedding for our daughter. Far exceeding our dreams, Nancy and her talented team lived up to every promise and provided a wonderful experience for our bride and the entire bridal party. Graystone's relationship with top vendors made preparations for the event free of stress and an event we will always cherish.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Graystone Quarry's reply:

Julie, Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved Callie & Josh's wedding and partnering with you all. We're looking forward to seeing the photos!

Claire · Married on 12/02/2017

Graystone was an absolute pleasure to work with. They made everything so simple and easy. They handled all of the details so we could enjoy being engaged. They took all of the stress off of us throughout the whole process. The wedding itself was like a fairy tale. The details were perfect and they brought our ideas to life. We couldn't be happier and would recommend them to anyone. They have the BEST vendors in the SOUTH! The best surprise ever was the projection on the rock wall that they did for us. It was a surprise and we had no idea they were doing it. We had a Disney wedding and they had the best show for us with music, light and Disney elements on the wall. We were blown away with everything they did to make our day so special.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Erin · Married on 11/18/2017

I saw the renderings before the buildings were finished, and immediately knew that this was the place I wanted to get married. Seeing the finished product was even better than I could have imagined! Mikayla and Nancy have been a pleasure to work with so far and I absolutely cannot wait for the big day in November!

Sent on 03/07/2017