Graykin Hair Reviews

Graykin Hair 7
  • Laura

Laura Horodyski · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing wedding hair & makeup

Lisa is the sweetest person and did an AMAZING job with hair and makeup for myself and our bridesmaids. She is very professional and I was super impressed with her ability to stay on time (30 mins for hair, 30 mins for makeup for bridesmaids) while working all day. I loved my final look, and by bridesmaids were all also very happy. She has an impressive ability to understand what look you want, and then create it beautifully. Because I had a big wedding party, she came to our hotel in the morning to start then moved with us to the venue, and brought in someone (Torrey) that she works with to help with getting everyone ready, and Torrey also did a great job. I would definitely recommend her to other brides in the area! Photos by Amelia from Daylene & Co.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Graykin Hair 8
    Graykin Hair 9
  • Emily

Emily Muyskens · Married on 05/24/2019

Lisa is fantastic--hair artist extraordinaire!

Lisa was the epitome of professional, has impeccable and timeless artistic vision, is so kind and easy to talk with--myself and my bridal party could not say enough about the work she did on all our hair!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Graykin Hair 10
    Graykin Hair 11
    Graykin Hair 12

Annie · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend Lisa!

It was such a great experience working with Lisa! She is professional, responsive, punctual, and flexible. I wanted a natural look and she was able to tone down the makeup and makes me look natural and myself. She is very receptive to feedback and takes her time to make sure you feel comfortable and satisfied with the “final product”. I could not ask for a better person for makeup and hair for my wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Meredith · Married on 02/01/2019

10/10- Would Recommend

I cannot recommend Lisa enough. Myself (bride), my bridesmaids and my mom couldn’t have been happier with Lisa’s work. She is incredibly talented and can make any vision come to life (braids, sleek/modern, pin curls). She is a hard worker ( and fast!!!) and is eager to make you happy! What really stood out to me about Lisa was how genuinely excited she was about my marriage. Her positive calm and flexible energy on the day of made me feel so good. I was happy to have someone who values marriage and had such good energy during such an intimate time in my life.
    Again, I cannot stress enough how talented Lisa is and how much I encourage you to work with her!! Thank you Lisa for making my hair dreams come true!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Graykin Hair 13
    Graykin Hair 14
    Graykin Hair 15
    Graykin Hair 16

Katie · Married on 01/19/2019

Lisa did a great job.

Lisa was really wonderful to work with. She did a wonderful job on my and my bridesmaids hair and was just so efficient. We really appreciated how quick she was on our wedding day. I’m glad I did a trial, it let me wear it around for a day and figure out what to do different on my wedding day. I told her the changes I wanted to make and she did it really well. My hair held up well all night. I would definitely book her again. I had someone else do our makeup so I can't comment on that but for hair she did a great job.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/02/2018

Lisa made my wedding day The Best Day Ever. She provided services to my friends & fam as well and everyone looked amazing!

Lisa made my wedding day The Best Day Ever. She provided services to my friends & family as well and everyone looked amazing! She came to my hotel room the morning of my wedding day and made my wedding party and myself feel so special! Lisa is by far the best at what she does!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Anahita · Married on 07/07/2018

Lisa was amazing! I explained to her what I was looking for my hairstyle and she got it on the first try. She is very responsive, and very punctual, so she made it a breeze scheduling appointments with her. She did my hair and my bridal party while she was 7 months pregnant with the biggest smile on her face and without taking a break; and I have a family of thick curly hair! Lol
    I definitely recommend her for her services; you will not be disappointed ☺️

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Graykin Hair 17

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2018

Lisa is very flexible, she listens to your needs and wants, she gives great advice.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Amy · Married on 02/17/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Lisa! When I went in for my hair and makeup trial, she listened to what I was looking for and was very receptive to the changes I wanted to make for my wedding day. She was extremely easy to talk to and felt we connected immediately. It is very important to me that vendors (of any kind) are responsive and that I don't have to constantly follow up with them. Lisa was EXTREMELY responsive! I could text her any time with questions, and she would always respond within a reasonable time. I had to change our hair/makeup schedule several times due to the number of people in my group, and Lisa was very accommodating and flexible. The wedding day, she showed up on-time, and did an outstanding job on everyone's hair and makeup. You will be very happy to have Lisa on your wedding day - I know I was!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Amanda and Ryan

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so patient with me being picky and indecisive! She captured exactly how I wanted to look for both my hair and make-up! I was glowing when finished!

Sent on 02/12/2018

K. Holland · Married on 06/02/2017

My special day

Working with Lisa was the easiest part of planning and getting ready for my wedding. I went in for a trial and she was wonderful, kind, and caring. Her work was phenominal and I knew she would be doing my hair and makeup on my big day. On my wedding day she came to my hotel and took care of my mom, my mother in law, all my bridesmaids, and myself. I was worried about time but she quickly calmed me down and reassured me. She was so much fun to have in the room. She laughed and talked with all of us. My hair is hard to curl and she made my curls stay all day without making my hair crunchy.
    Lisa truly made me feel amazing.
    After having her do my wedding hair and makeup she now is the only person I like cutting my hair.
    She is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Graykin Hair 18
    Graykin Hair 19
    Graykin Hair 20
    Graykin Hair 21
    Graykin Hair 22
    Graykin Hair 23

Jillian · Married on 03/24/2017

My bridal party and I had the best experience with Lisa! She is so friendly and warm and did a great job listening to what we all wanted! Our hair and makeup turned out so beautiful. Very thankful for such a great experience on my special day!!

Sent on 02/23/2018