Gray Collective Bridal Reviews

Gray Collective Bridal 5
Gray Collective Bridal 6
  • Francesca

Francesca Magliocchetti · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Finding my dream dress!!!

I would give 100+ stars if I was able! Gray Collective is one of the cutest genuine boutiques around. I cannot thank Cassidy enough for going above and beyond (& I MEAN ABOVE AND BEYOND) helping me find my absolute DREAM wedding dress! I went into my appointment not knowing which style, design, or even the color of a dress I was interested in. Cassidy is so knowledgeable and passionate about what she does!

Instead of trying on the entire boutique, Cassidy assisted me in finding 4 dresses and one of those was the one! She took my style, personality, and my wedding venue into consideration and made my dreams come true! I absolutely cannot wait to have my future husband see me in this dress for the first time.

Along with finding my dream dress, Cassidy and Kaley exceeded my expectations by assisting me to find the most beautiful bridesmaids dresses too! My bride squad is going to be stunning in Gray Collective too!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Sana

sana · Getting married on 12/21/2019

LOVE my dress!

I wish I could leave more than 5 stars. I had such a great experience and found a perfect dress within my budget.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Taylor Davenport · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Absolute Best Dress Shopping Experience!

I had the BEST dress shopping experience at Gray Collective! I am so happy that I randomly walked by and made an appointment. We had two mediocre appointments at other stores that had me feeling so-so about ever having “the moment” where I found the dress I wanted to marry my Fiancé in. Cassidy made the appointment SO much fun for both me and my group. The bridal selection was gorgeous and perfectly varied. I had my special “yes” moment and can’t wait for the dress to come in!! We even stayed longer to try on a couple of bridesmaids/mother of the bride/boutique dresses. Highly recommend making an appointment!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Abigail Santiago · Married on 05/05/2019

The owner was AMAZING and has a vast areay of dresses to choose from.

Gray Collective Bridal can be found in Historic
    Downtown Clermont. The owner not only has wedding dresses but a FULL boutique of the cutest dresses!!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/16/2019

Gray Collective Bridal is amazing

Gray Collective Bridal was the only store I visited before saying “yes to the dress!” I was maybe there two minutes before I knew I would be purchasing my dress and my bridesmaids dresses there before I had even tried anything on! The experience you get at Gray Collective are profoundly different than anywhere else. I had no clue what type of dress I wanted or what would look best on me. Cassidy helped me break out of my shell and pick out different dressses to try on. The third dress I tried on was one that she helped me pick out and I knew the minute I put it on that it was the one for me. She came and adjusted it before I showed my entourage and I looked at her with tears in my eyes and said this is it. I cancelled the other bridal appointments
    I had scheduled. I can’t imagine getting my dress anywhere else. If you want a special, unforgettable, and beautiful wedding dress shopping experience Gray Collective Bridal is the place for you to go. I can’t thank Cassidy enough for the experience I had.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jessica Kalafsky · Married on 02/16/2019

Such a sweet experience!

Gray Collective Bridal is such a great place to find your perfect dress! Cassidy is fantastic and so welcoming. She truly wants to help you find the dress that’s perfect for you and makes you feel so great while doing so! She has such special touches throughout the experience that are so sweet, I love that I found my perfect dress in her boutique.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Heather · Married on 02/09/2019

Incredible!

I loved my experience with Gray Collective. Cassidy gave such a special experience while trying on dresses. Mimosas, cookies, a bridal robe, etc! So much fun and I found my dream dress. 10/10 recommend!

Lindsay Johnson · Married on 01/05/2019

Best experience ever

What a wonderful experience I Had. Cassidy made my dress shopping an honest dream come true. She listened carefully to all of my requests, made it so much fun. I found the dress of my dreams. I can't imagine going anywhere else

Julia · Married on 12/22/2018

Gray Collective Bridal is the HOTTEST and MOST UP AND COMING bridal salon out there. They stand out above the rest because of all of the variety that they offer, from bridal gowns to honeymoon attire, to cosmetics, and MORE! The owner, Cassidy, goes out of her way to make sure brides and their loved ones feel special during appointments and to personalize their experience to the fullest extent. I am using Gray Collective Bridal for all of my wedding/bridal needs, and it was the BEST decision I ever made! <3

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

Highly recommend! I had a great experience tagging along with my friend to try on dresses and found a gorgeous head piece. Friendly staff and gorgeous dresses!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING best bridal store I stepped foot in!

The store owner is absolutely amazing and helped me find my dream wedding dress (not to mention amazing bridal shower bridal brunch and rehearsal dinner outfits) it was definitely a wonderful experience and I recommend this place to anyone getting married or need an outfit!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

Personalized Experience

Saying yes to the dress at Gray Collective was so special as it feels so personalized and all about you. The service level is 100x better than Any other bridal shop I had been to. I got a little nervous my dress wasn’t going to arrive in time but Gray Collective made sure it got here in time! Whoop whoop!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Great personalized service!

I found Gray Collective Bridal on Wedding Wire while searching for bridal boutiques. At this time I found out the boutique was only about 10 minutes from my house! I messaged Cassidy and she was professional in her responses. I made my bridal appointment and soon after was contacted. Cassidy wanted me to explain my wedding vision as well as what I was looking for in my wedding gown. My mom flew down to Florida to help me find my dress and Gray Collective Bridal was our first stop. Upon arrival we found we had the entire shop to ourselves. There was a sign welcoming us along with champagne and cookies! I felt relaxed as we started looking for gowns. The entire process was personalized and made me feel extremely relaxed. After I said yes to my dress we weren't rushed to leave instead we felt comfortable and relaxed;Which was great since I didn't want to take my dress off! Upon leaving Cassidy gave us the cork from the bottle of champagne we had that day as well as a polaroid of my mother and I, an extra special touch! I highly recommend Gray Collective to any bride looking for a gown in the Central Florida area, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Gray Collective Bridal 7
    Gray Collective Bridal 8
    Gray Collective Bridal 9
    Gray Collective Bridal 10
    Gray Collective Bridal 11

Joyce · Married on 04/27/2018

Great owner and great clothes in store besides bridal. Will be back. Thank you. Love everything about the store. Found it doing wine walk.

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Gray Collective Bridal 12

Aubrey Kuczerepa · Married on 04/23/2018

Beyond Expections!

Gray Collective has been a lifesaver for all of the events surrounding my wedding that I didn't realize I needed outfits for until it got here! I told Cassidy what I wanted and she literally grabbed something off the rack and handed it to me and said "This will look amazing on you" AND IT DID! (Three times in a row) I highly recommend Gray Collective to anyone who needs literally anything for your wedding; wedding dress, rehearsal dinner dress, honeymoon outfits, etc. They are now my go-to place whenever I need to feel fancy. Will definitely be going back! 10/10 Recommend.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Linnell · Married on 03/16/2018

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Gray Collective Bridal. I booked my appointment online and from the moment I walked through the door, the staff made sure I felt special. They were attentive, fun, and personable. My maids, mom, and grandmother were all there with me and the staff made sure that they listened to all of our opinions and keep each and every one of us happy throughout the appointment. The shop is simply adorable. They have everything from accessories, resort wear, lipstick, garters, bathing suits, rehearsal dinner dresses, party dresses, candles, the list goes on! The hardest part of choosing wedding dresses to try on is that I don't think I saw one gown in the entire store that I didn't like. You can tell that a lot of thought and passion goes into the inventory that they have available. Cassidy helped me in the fitting room and made me feel so comfortable. She was super helpful and attentive and made me feel like a beautiful bride! After trying on so many beautiful gowns, I had narrowed my choices down to two dresses and couldn't make up my mind. I never felt pressured to buy anything on the spot. At the end of my appointment, I wanted to go home and sleep on it before I made my final decision and Cassidy was so supportive! Everyone in our party left that day with something they loved. It was a fun experience for all! I ended up coming back a few days later with just my mom and called ahead to let them know I wanted to come try on the dresses again. When I got there, my two favorite dresses were already lined up in the fitting room ready for the final showdown. I am so happy that I made my final decision with Gray Collective Bridal. Out of the many bridal shops I visited, Gray Collective was the most personable and special. I highly recommend this beautiful bridal boutique to anyone ... you definitely won't regret it!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Abigail · Married on 03/03/2018

My search for the perfect wedding dress ended when I walked into Gray Collective Bridal. The owner Cassidy Henshaw is diligent and won’t rest until she helps you find your dream gown. I was also able to find beautiful outfits for my bridal brunch, bridal shower and bachelorette as well as the most beautiful resort wear for my honeymoon! Im forever grateful to Cassidy and her team.

• F

Francesca · Married on 11/04/2017

This store is such a joy to little downtown Clermont. From the beautiful bridal gowns that every girl dreams about, to the fun saying tank tops that are perfect for any occasion! Absolutely love this store!

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

Gray Collective is so much more than a place to get the perfect gown which is what makes this boutique so unique! You can find anything from the perfect wedding dress, to your rehearsal dinner dress, and event custom candles for your girls!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

Personalized, professional, warm and welcoming! The ultimate experience whether you are a bride to be, shopping for a unique gift, or looking for boutique style outfits, accessories and more!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Tami · Married on 09/23/2017

Gray Collective is the definition of extraordinary service. They have so much to choose from...wedding gowns, honeymoon attire, custom shirts for your bridal party and that is just the tip of the iceberg. From the moment you walk in, you are treated like the only bride in the room. They have an extensive collection of dresses making it so easy to try different styles until you find "THE ONE!". If you aren't sure what you want, Cassidy will help you find the perfect dress! This place is incredible and I am so happy I chose this boutique!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jeannine · Married on 09/21/2017

Scheduled an appointment at the boutique for my sister so we could find her the perfect wedding dress! As soon as we walked in, the customer service, quality and whole experience stood out above the rest!!! My sister not only found her perfect dress, but got her cutomized bridesmaid gifts, I found the perfect gown for an awards ceremony I had upcoming. Graycollective bridal is truly a hidden treasure ! I will be sending all brides I know here

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tori · Married on 09/13/2017

Gray Collective Bridal Boutique is so unique, and has incredible customer service. Cassidy has went above and beyond at showing me beautiful dress options! She listened to every word I had to say about what I was looking for and then made suggestions. I ended up liking a dress that she suggested I try on. I am beyond ecstatic about my wedding day now! I can't believe it was as easy as it was to find my perfect dress!
    Thank you Gray Collective Bridal Boutique <3 Your service truly means the world!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Brandi · Married on 09/02/2017

Great service here and they truly treat you like a bride! They have gone above and beyond to help me with my wedding/dress experience.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

I absolutely adore this precious store! The decor and ambiance are as cute as the clothing she carries. The owner, Cassidy, is beautiful on the inside and out and helped me pick out clothes, lip color, and jewelry for me that flattered and we're affordable. They carry lipsense which is my favorite, and she has so many colors available for brides. I wish this store had been open when I got married because the gowns are stunning and unique. I cannot wait to come back here again.

Sent on 06/29/2017