Gravity Films Reviews

10 | Overland Park, KS

10 Reviews for Gravity Films

Sydney M. · Married on 05/08/2021

Simply Amazing

Gravity Films is amazing! We were nothing short of impressed by our wedding film and will cherish it for years to come. Thanks for the memories, Chris!

Makenzie · Married on 05/01/2021

Personable and amazing!

Gravity Films was absolutely incredible to work with and my husband and I LOVED working with Chris and Devynn. Our wedding would not have been the same without Gravity Films and we will treasure our wedding video for the rest of our lives. Chris was so flexible with us having to reschedule our wedding due to COVID-19 and we appreciated that so much. I would highly recommend Gravity Films to bride and grooms to be - they captured our day in the most special way. We love you guys!

Gravity Films's reply:

You are too kind to us, Makenzie! Thank you so much for the review! You and Jordan were an absolute pleasure to work with and it was our honor to capture your big day. We truly hope you cherish your film forever!
  • Baylei

Baylei J. · Married on 04/09/2021

Better than a million dreams

My husband Luke and I received the most beautiful gift that we will cherish forever. Thank you to Chris L. Anderson and Zach at Gravity Films for capturing the most magical day of our lives. Every emotion and precious moment was captured so perfectly. I cry tears of joy each time I watch this because it takes me back to that day that felt like Heaven. They even put the song that my husband Luke wrote for me for our first dance in this film. They are more than just artists and creators, they are friends who have hearts that reflect their passion in every second of the film. Thank you!

Katie B. · Married on 12/21/2019

Gravity Films Wedding Video

Gravity films did AMAZING with our wedding video! They were super fun to work with and they work well with other vendors!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Jordan T. · Married on 07/20/2019

The best out there!

Jenn and Chris are absolute rockstars, I cannot say enough about them. They were out on the hottest day of the summer (on their anniversary) and captured everything I could have imagined. We even got our intro video within 24 hrs.. we can’t wait to see the full video, but I know they won’t disappoint! Follow on Facebook to see their recent films!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Logan

Logan W. · Married on 06/01/2019

Such a Great Experience

Chris was super professional and so easy to work with. He came prepared and knew the shots he wanted. Gravity Films is a company that you can trust to produce an unbelievable film. I recommend them for your wedding or next major event.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Kenley H. · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing video

So fun and easy to work with! Our video turned out better than we could’ve ever imagined!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Amaris · Married on 05/01/2018

You cannot go wrong in selecting Gravity Films as your wedding videographer. I would highly recommend Chris as his professionalism and utmost attention to detail does not go unnoticed. He was exceptional to work with throughout the wedding day and the artistic attention to detail really shows in his work. We are really impressed with the soft and charasmatic style of our video, and it captures our special day flawlessly. Chris goes out of his way to beautifully preserve your wedding day memories, allowing you to relive them over and over again. Thank you so much to Gravity Films!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Allison · Married on 03/15/2018

The Gravity Film Crew were a pleasure to work with. They were timely and accommodating. The turnaround time for our finished project was extremely short and we absolutely loved our finished story! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videography company!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/30/2015

Gravity Films killed it! We’ve been married over 3 years now and we still watch our film about every week. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 06/23/2018