Graul's Market Reviews

Graul's Market 6
Graul's Market 7
  • DEBRA

DEBRA J BECK · Married on 09/21/2019

Great service, very inexpensive and the cake was delicious.

Cake was delicious. Every single slice was eaten.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Graul's Market's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for your wonderful review. We will see you next year for your free anniversary cake.

Krista · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved my wedding cake! It turned out so pretty and tasted amazing. I gave them a picture and they created it to a T.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Graul's Market 8
    Graul's Market 9

Graul's Market's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your wedding cake review, see you next year for your free anniversary cake.

June · Married on 09/15/2018

Graul’s Market in Ruxton’s bakery is Baltimore’s best kept secret! I grew up in Baltimore so their Ruxton location wasn’t too far from us. Growing up, my favorite birthday cake was their almond pound cake with almond buttercream icing. So when my now husband and I were thinking about cake options for our wedding I knew immediately that Graul’s was one of the places we had to try. Turns out they were the only bakery we need to try. My husband, who is not a cake person, drooled over the almond pound cake – so it was decided. Our wedding cake would be almond pound cake with almond butter cream icing. It’s such a favorite of my family’s that my mom ordered a sheet cake of the almond pound cake for my bridal shower. She also ordered their scrumptious red velvet cake with cream cheese icing for our rehearsal dinner. If you are looking for a cake with the perfect ‘crumb’ and icing that is to die for, look no further. Graul’s is your place!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Graul's Market 10
    Graul's Market 11
    Graul's Market 12

June,
    Thank you for being a long time Graul's customer, we love our customers. And our bakery is the best and thank you for helping spread the word.

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

Our cake came our even better than I could have imagined! They were great to work with and the cake was absolutely amazing! Our guests loved it!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Graul's Market's reply:

Congratulations and thank you very much for your wonderful review.

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

We ordered two cakes for our wedding from Graul's; a 3-tiered lemon cake and a full sheet carrot cake. We definitely ordered way too much cake for our wedding (about 200 servings for 97 people) but we barely had any left at the end of the night, it was that good! The bakery was super easy to work with as well; Kate was very responsive to all of our questions about styling, cake tasting, and ordering. The cake was delivered promptly with decor items for the caterer to finish it off (edible flowers provided by Graul's as well). I would highly recommend Graul's to everyone!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Graul's Market's reply:

Melissa, we wish you a long and happy marriage. I am glad your guests, you and your spouse loved the cake.
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 04/20/2018

We were looking for a delicious but affordable wedding cake and Graul's definitely delivered! We were able to get three different flavors and all were great. Guests kept asking where the cake was from! Everything was exactly as we wanted it based on the picture we shared and the cake was delivered on time. We can't wait to have it again on our one year anniversary!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Graul's Market 13

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

I was so happy with how beautiful and delicious our wedding cake turned out. We had Graul's deliver our cake to York, PA for our reception and it tasted even better at the wedding then it did when we tried our samples. Our guests are still complementing us on how delicious the cake was. Thank you Graul's for delivering such a great wedding cake for our special day!

Sent on 11/21/2017

S · Married on 09/23/2017

We chose Graul’s bakery for our wedding cake because my parents used them 34 years ago and still rave about how delicious their cake was. All these years later Graul’s did not disappoint! We loved the cake tasting because we were able to schedule a time to pick up the cake flavors (in cupcake form), icing options, and filling options, take them home, and mix and match them to decide which combination we liked the best. The cake itself was delicious and the simple buttercream icing with 3 white roses on top looked beautiful. We would highly recommend Graul’s!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Graul's Market's reply:

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, congratulations and best wishes for the future.

J · Married on 09/15/2017

Cannot beat Graul's prices and service.
    Even when I was nervous about quality 1 week before the wedding, they provided a sample pound cake to pick up to calm my fears.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

We shopped around a few bakeries and when we discovered the pricing and quality of Grauls it was a no-brainer. Their cake is amazing. After our tasting at Grauls, it was so difficult to choose just 2 flavors for a 2 layer cake so we decided to order a ton of mini cupcakes in many flavors and they were such a hit with our guests. Everyone loved them!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ally,
    Congratulations and thank you so much for this review.
  • Shanice

Shanice · Married on 09/03/2017

Hidden Gem

Graul's was an absolute pleasure to work with. They provided a beautiful cake for our special day and the taste exceeded our expectations. Our wedding guests were calling us the next day asking if we had any leftovers. I highly recommend Graul's bakery for your wedding day bakery needs. The price was great and not to mention they provide you with an anniversary on your 1-year wedding anniversary. A+ from our family !!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Graul's Market 14
    Graul's Market 15
    Graul's Market 16
    Graul's Market 17
    Graul's Market 18

Graul's Market's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I will share this with our bakers and decorators. We hope you have a long and happy marriage. We will email you the month before your wedding to schedule your anniversary cake.
  • PandaInLove

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

Graul's Market is a wonderful choice for those who appreciate value and taste over expensive, dry, tasteless options. Graul's Market was able to design our two cakes beautifully based on the pictures provided. Beyond the presentation, we received several compliments on our cake's taste. Even to this day family and friends are asking about our cake and have gone to purchase their own cakes from Graul's Market even though they do not live in the area. Other specialty bakeries charge anywhere from $4-$9 per slice in the area and when we went for tastings at other bakeries we weren't particularly pleased. Graul's offered a better taste and a better value, so it was a no brainer! We are looking forward to enjoying our anniversary cake next year.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Aftan · Married on 08/26/2017

During my wedding planning, I remembered an old friend of mine recommending Graul's for wedding cakes. We were able to take home the tasting kit and do the tasting in the comfort of our own home. We ordered a 3 tier rum flavored cake with buttercream icing. The cake was delicious! We have the rest of the cake that wasn't cut in our freezer, and it is still scrumptious! Megan was very professional, and our cake was beautiful. Also, you simply can't beat their prices. They are probably the best value that you will find. I definitely recommend ordering your wedding cake from Graul's Market!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Graul's Market's reply:

Thank you for your review and Congratulations

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Graul's did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. I just wish I had a chance to eat more at the wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Graul's Market wedding cakes are one of the best secrets in the business! While a lot of bakeries charge ~$6-7/slice in this area, which would have amounted to $1000 for our 150-person wedding, Graul's provided a huge cake at a very affordable rate. I believe our cake was $400, and we could have easily gone a size smaller--there was a huge excess of leftover cake, and plenty of guests had multiple slices. If you've heard that the best affordable cake option is a small cake to cut and sheet cakes in the back--forget that idea! You'll pay no less for a large cake at Graul's than you would have for that combo, and you won't have to compromise at all in the process.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Amanda,
    Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate your recommendation.
    Congratulations and we will get in touch with you for your free Anniversary cake.

Jonathan · Married on 05/07/2017

Delicious, delicious cake and you CANNOT beat the prices for the Baltimore-DC area! Also, Tona was lovely to work with and kindly accommodated last-minute changes when more people RSVP'ed no than we had expected. I recommend getting a small, 3-tier cake and then the remainder can be sheet cake to save money -- your guests will never know. I also especially recommend the classic yellow cake w/ buttercream icing & carrot cake. We also LOVE that they offer a complimentary 1-year anniversary cake so you don't have to worry about saving the top of the cake!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Graul's Market's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for the wonderful review.

Mandy · Married on 02/25/2017

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful! The cake designer did a really great job copying the design I provided via photo! Great quality and great value!! (Hereford, Grauls)

Sent on 03/01/2017

Mandy,
    Congratulations and thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate your review. Don't forget to look for our email next January to order your free Anniversary cake.

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2016

I can't tell you how many compliments we received on our wedding cake. Not only was it GORGEOUS, but it tasted amazing, and it was half the price of any other cake vendor that we met with. Highly recommend using Graul's for your wedding cake!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Lauren,
    Thank you very much for your review, we agree our cakes are great.
    Congratulations and we will see you next year for your anniversary cake.

Casey · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely delicious wedding cake for an amazing price!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Graul's Market's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate you telling other about Graul's and we will see you next year for your anniversary cake.

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

We booked our wedding cake with Graul's and it was delicious! The whole experience was great. We went to the Roland Park location and had a tasting, which was fun and very yummy. We picked red velvet cake - normally they can't use cream cheese frosting because it is too heavy for such a large cake - but they worked with us to make the top layer cream cheese frosting and the rest buttercream, so we could get our favorite frosting without weighing down the cake. We dropped off the cake toppers in advance and on the day-of, the cake arrived on time and ready to go, exactly as we wanted. On our one-year anniversary, they are going to mail us a small version of our cake - we are already excited for it! The price was great value, the best I found for a wedding cake, and I think it tasted much better than many traditional wedding cakes. We highly recommend working with Graul's for your wedding cake!!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Graul's Market's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to providing your 1st Anniversary cake.

Dana · Married on 08/04/2016

They were totally on top of tastings and delivery, cake was delicious (the almond pound cake was my favorite), and it was extremely affordable. Excellent value and yummy.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Graul's Market's reply:

Thank you, we take pride in our bakery and love our customers. Congratulations

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2016

We were looking for a beautiful and delicious wedding cake that wasn't a million dollars. I LOVE Graul's Market, because they provided that and more! The cake was even better than I expected, and the guests loved it, too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Graul's Market's reply:

Thank you for your great review and congratulations

For our wedding, we wanted a cake that first and foremost tasted good. Graul's Market did not disappoint! We chose a lemon cake with a cream cheese frosting. The design was very simple and was embellished with cake flowers. They made exactly what we asked for. They were easy to work with and were very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Graul's Market for cakes if you are in the Baltimore, MD area.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Graul's Market's reply:

We are happy to be a part of your Wedding day and wish you many years of joy. And thank you for the wonderful review.

Emma · Married on 07/03/2016

Graul's made us a beautiful "naked" cake for our wedding in their rum cake flavor with tons of strawberries! They were extremely accommodating with delivery since our wedding was far from their bakery. Our guests loved the cake! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Graul's Market's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for your wonderful review

Sheila · Married on 06/24/2016

Everybody loved my cake. Most of the people said that is the best wedding cake that they have ever tasted. I just gave them a picture and they did the magic. Very economic price in comparison with the wedding cake market. And they include a fresh small cake on your 1st anniversary date. A plus!

Sent on 06/24/2016