21 Reviews for Graphic-Poetry

Consultations (1)
Printing (1)
Shipping (1)
21 Graphic-Poetry Reviews

I’m always so impressed & happy with my invitations when I use Graphic Poetry. I have gotten so many inquiries & compliments both times I ordered invitations/thank yous. They are so unique,classy & artistic. This company is my go-to for all my important events!!!

Profile Picture Jolie, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Super service with original ideas. Helpful in every way. Best choice for our wedding, with professional help at every aspect.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Liz is extremely creative and has the ability to interpret concepts into visual masterpieces.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Would highly recommend working with Liz! Her designs were perfect and exactly what we wanted. She was also really flexible when we had some last minute changes and we still received everything well in advance. I am extremely happy with our items, working with her was so easy and stress-free :)

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liz was such a pleasure to work with. So flexible and willing to make all of our changes. Her creativity made for beautiful invitations. We couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiancé and I cannot say enough about how wonderful, creative, professional, and just all around down to earth a person Liz is. From the get go, I saw her work at a bridal show and knew she was the one I wanted to design our invites. Liz designed my bridal shower invites and also wedding invites, both of which I've received countless comments on how "classy and unique" they were. Throughout the whole process she was always promptly responsive, was able to work in our budget and provide us with endless options for our invites, was able to take our vision and bring it to life on paper, and above all has an amazingly creative eye and you can see her skill reflected in our invites. Liz is a true joy to work with and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for exquisite invites!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I gave liz my shower invitation and asked her to try to keep the theme the same for my vineyard wedding invitations, and other than that I didn't give her too much direction.....she came up with the cutest gate fold card and I can't wait for all my guests to receive them. she responds to emails quickly, and completely respected and met my timeline to get my invites out. I like to create cards myself, but wedding invitations simply wasn't something I could take on during all the planning. I am extra conscious of all the creative work that goes in to what liz creates, as well as very in tune to the fine details. I am absolutely thrilled with her work, and can't wait to recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Liz designed the invitation, reception card, RSVP card, and ceremony program for my wedding, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her work! I am very type A and was a little nervous to have someone design our wedding invitations, but my fiancé and I had some specific themes/elements we wanted to incorporate. From the very first draft Liz sent me, I was blown away. She absolutely nailed it, and there wasn't a thing I wanted to change! I received so many compliments, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. On top of that, she is incredibly professional, responsive, and flexible, and I would recommend her without hesitation.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Liz did an amazing job with our wedding invitations. She is very responsive and easy to work with. Our invitations turned out beautifully- could not be more happy with them. Would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liz created birth announcements for our baby that was born in February. They turned out amazing and we’re delivered right on time, with amazing detail.

Profile Picture Vinny, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Liz is amazing!!! I was looking for something different that went with my theme and my invitations turned out better than I could have imagined. Liz was so great to work with and very skillful!!

Profile Picture Jesse, 8/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had an amazing expeirence!!! Really made the vision come to life that we had for our wedding invitations and save the dates. I would highly recommend working with this company!!!

Profile Picture Radha, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

THESE WERE THE BEST INVITATIONS! Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Our invitations were lovely and just what we wanted! The paper is high quality, they were done to perfection. Fabulous, unique and matched the DC location of our wedding. Very prompt with information, editing was treated swiftly and exactly as described. Thank you Liz! You created a wonderful design, were super accommodating and communicated with me every step of the way. We got so many compliments on them from our guests that received them. Great vendor!! Cannot ever thank you enough for making the invite match my theme.

Profile Picture Stacia, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My husband Allan and I had a phenomenal experience with Graphic Poetry for our wedding stationery. Liz is professional, easy to work with, and a talented designer. She was able to create the most gorgeous and unique invites for us; listening to our ideas and guiding us to making them come to life. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful our invitations were, and we currently have it framed in our hallway. The quality and artistry in Liz's invitations truly stands out and I can't recommend Graphic Poetry enough.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We have used Graphic Poetry for several design and print purposes: wedding shower, wedding thank you's, baby shower, first birthday party. Liz's work is impeccable and has always exceed our expectations!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Used for wedding invitations, menu cards, bridal shower invites - and now most recently baby shower invitations! Highly recommend - love the design help and unique products!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Our invitations and thank you cards were beautiful! Our fall theme and pine cone accents were added in to coordinate with our other wedding items. Liz was very accommodating with our requests, was professional and quick with turn around time. We look forward to working with her for the rest of our stationary needs!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our wedding invitations were exceptional! She knew exactly what we're were looking for. A pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I worked with Liz for several projects. In some cases I had a general idea and others I looked to her to find inspiration. Her work has been impeccable even on relatively short notice. She is very honest and responsive while working to make sure that each detail is just how you want it. I highly recommend Graphic Poetry!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with graphic designs was so easy, I'm thrilled with the final product. Really enjoyed working with Elizabeth and am looking forward to getting our wedding thank you cards done in the near future.

Highly recommend!