Graphic-Poetry Reviews

29 | Hamburg, NY

29 Reviews for Graphic-Poetry

29 Graphic-Poetry Reviews

Melissa · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I highly recommend Graphic-Poetry. Liz is very accommodating, professional, and easy to work with. She was very flexible with the multiple changes I wanted to our save the dates. We have received so many compliments back on them from our family and friends! We can’t wait to continue to work with Liz on the rest of our wedding stationary. Liz is the absolutely the best!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Melissa! I can't wait to create your invitations :)

Sara · Getting married on 11/03/2018

I'm so glad that I chose Graphic Poetry for my wedding invitations! Liz was super easy to work with, always responded promptly, and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. I initially thought custom invitations would be way beyond my budget, but Liz offered suggestions on how we could make it work and I'm beyond happy with how everything came together! I would recommend her to everyone!

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

My co-worker recommended Graphic Poetry to me and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with - our wedding invitations are even better than I could have imagined! Liz took our vision and turned it into a reality - she was extremely responsive, very reasonably priced (especially for all that you get and the quality of her work), very accommodating in terms of meeting with us and she worked so quickly too. I would recommend her to anyone I could!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thank you, Megan! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Marc.

Jolie · Married on 07/08/2018

I’m always so impressed & happy with my invitations when I use Graphic Poetry. I have gotten so many inquiries & compliments both times I ordered invitations/thank yous. They are so unique,classy & artistic. This company is my go-to for all my important events!!!

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

It's always great to hear that the guests love the invites too! Thank you for the review!

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2018

Liz is BRILLIANT. She knew how we wanted our invites to look immediately after speaking with her for a few minutes. They turned out perfect. Really, better then we had imagined they'd look!
    Liz is punctual and gets back to you right away. I highly recommend Graphic-poetry designs!:)

Sent on 04/12/2018

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Megan! I had so much fun working with the both of you - can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful wedding! - Liz

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Liz at Graphic Poetry was incredible to work with for our wedding. She is very creative and did a beautiful job with our invitations, programs, placecards. She responds to emails quickly and is very professional. She was a pleasure to work with and we loved everything she created for us!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! It was a pleasure to work with you and your mother!

Rosemary · Married on 03/10/2018

Super service with original ideas. Helpful in every way. Best choice for our wedding, with professional help at every aspect.

Anne · Married on 01/01/2018

Liz designed a nautical themed baby boy shower invitation that was amazing! She is a true professional and delivered the product before the date requested. I have referred her to a friend for her wedding invitations and would not hesitate to recommend her again!

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Anne! I had such a fun time designing the baby shower invites together and working with you.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/18/2017

Liz is extremely creative and has the ability to interpret concepts into visual masterpieces.

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Elizabeth. It's always a pleasure to work with you!

Lyndsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Would highly recommend working with Liz! Her designs were perfect and exactly what we wanted. She was also really flexible when we had some last minute changes and we still received everything well in advance. I am extremely happy with our items, working with her was so easy and stress-free :)

Sent on 10/03/2017

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Lyndsey! It was so awesome to work with you on your wedding day items. Hope you have a beautiful wedding day!

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Liz was such a pleasure to work with. So flexible and willing to make all of our changes. Her creativity made for beautiful invitations. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Gina! It was a pleasure to work with you on them - I hope your guests love the invites too.

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

My fiancé and I cannot say enough about how wonderful, creative, professional, and just all around down to earth a person Liz is. From the get go, I saw her work at a bridal show and knew she was the one I wanted to design our invites. Liz designed my bridal shower invites and also wedding invites, both of which I've received countless comments on how "classy and unique" they were. Throughout the whole process she was always promptly responsive, was able to work in our budget and provide us with endless options for our invites, was able to take our vision and bring it to life on paper, and above all has an amazingly creative eye and you can see her skill reflected in our invites. Liz is a true joy to work with and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for exquisite invites!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Hi Rachel! Thanks for leaving me the review - I hope your wedding day was just perfect! It was awesome working with a couple like you two!! -Liz

Deirdre · Married on 09/02/2017

I gave liz my shower invitation and asked her to try to keep the theme the same for my vineyard wedding invitations, and other than that I didn't give her too much direction.....she came up with the cutest gate fold card and I can't wait for all my guests to receive them. she responds to emails quickly, and completely respected and met my timeline to get my invites out. I like to create cards myself, but wedding invitations simply wasn't something I could take on during all the planning. I am extra conscious of all the creative work that goes in to what liz creates, as well as very in tune to the fine details. I am absolutely thrilled with her work, and can't wait to recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

It was so much fun designing your invites!! I can't wait to make your day-of items too!

Maggie · Married on 06/30/2017

Liz designed the invitation, reception card, RSVP card, and ceremony program for my wedding, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her work! I am very type A and was a little nervous to have someone design our wedding invitations, but my fiancé and I had some specific themes/elements we wanted to incorporate. From the very first draft Liz sent me, I was blown away. She absolutely nailed it, and there wasn't a thing I wanted to change! I received so many compliments, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. On top of that, she is incredibly professional, responsive, and flexible, and I would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Maggie! You were wonderful to work with and I really enjoyed designing your invites!! Congrats to the both of you <3 - Liz

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2017

Liz did an amazing job with our wedding invitations. She is very responsive and easy to work with. Our invitations turned out beautifully- could not be more happy with them. Would definitely recommend her!

Vinny · Married on 02/04/2017

Liz created birth announcements for our baby that was born in February. They turned out amazing and we’re delivered right on time, with amazing detail.

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Vinny! You're daughter is so adorable - can't wait to design stationery more for you!

Jesse · Married on 08/19/2016

Liz is amazing!!! I was looking for something different that went with my theme and my invitations turned out better than I could have imagined. Liz was so great to work with and very skillful!!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thank you, Iris! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and an honor to design your invitations. All the happiness in the world to you and Jesse as you celebrate your special day! ~ Liz

Radha · Married on 10/17/2015

I had an amazing expeirence!!! Really made the vision come to life that we had for our wedding invitations and save the dates. I would highly recommend working with this company!!!

myrrhynda · Married on 06/26/2015

I ordered my save the dates and wedding invitations from Elizabeth and I could not have been more in love. I had an idea, but she went above and beyond to put together the most beautiful wedding invitations I’ve ever seen. She even offered suggestions when I was having trouble with some of the wording. We received SO many compliments and even had one framed. Fast forward 2 1/2 years and we also received our daughters 1sr birthday party invites. Again, they were amazing.
    I highly recommend Elizabeth for any invitation. She reasonably priced, efficient and talented. I cannot say enough great things about my experience working with her.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

It's been wonderful working with you, Myrrhunda! I look forward to collaborating with you and your growing family in the future!

Stacia · Married on 12/13/2014

THESE WERE THE BEST INVITATIONS! Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Our invitations were lovely and just what we wanted! The paper is high quality, they were done to perfection. Fabulous, unique and matched the DC location of our wedding. Very prompt with information, editing was treated swiftly and exactly as described. Thank you Liz! You created a wonderful design, were super accommodating and communicated with me every step of the way. We got so many compliments on them from our guests that received them. Great vendor!! Cannot ever thank you enough for making the invite match my theme.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thank you for your review and compliments! I hope you have an absolutely perfect and beautiful wedding day!! :)

Katie · Married on 10/04/2013

My husband Allan and I had a phenomenal experience with Graphic Poetry for our wedding stationery. Liz is professional, easy to work with, and a talented designer. She was able to create the most gorgeous and unique invites for us; listening to our ideas and guiding us to making them come to life. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful our invitations were, and we currently have it framed in our hallway. The quality and artistry in Liz's invitations truly stands out and I can't recommend Graphic Poetry enough.

Kate · Married on 05/18/2013

We have used Graphic Poetry for several design and print purposes: wedding shower, wedding thank you's, baby shower, first birthday party. Liz's work is impeccable and has always exceed our expectations!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Graphic-Poetry's reply:

Thanks, Kate! It's been awesome to work with you as your family has grown from 2 to 3 :)

Laura · Married on 05/19/2012

Used for wedding invitations, menu cards, bridal shower invites - and now most recently baby shower invitations! Highly recommend - love the design help and unique products!

Christina · Married on 10/01/2011

Our invitations and thank you cards were beautiful! Our fall theme and pine cone accents were added in to coordinate with our other wedding items. Liz was very accommodating with our requests, was professional and quick with turn around time. We look forward to working with her for the rest of our stationary needs!